JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 56
Results 251 to 272 of 272
  1. #251
    JUB Addict jesusfarts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    NorCal
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,038

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Super Bowl MVP Winner Aaron Rodgers Allegedly Outed By Rumored Boyfriend

    Rodger comes out of this "scandal" looking pretty bad in my book, regardless of whether the rumors are or aren't true. No, he doesn't deserve to be bashed for it, because his actions are fueled by valid fears perpetuated by the hypermasculine sports world, but it doesn't excuse him from criticism.

  2. #252
    HA! ;-)
    Kyanimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    16,821

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Super Bowl MVP Winner Aaron Rodgers Allegedly Outed By Rumored Boyfriend

    Quote Originally Posted by jesusfarts View Post
    Rodger comes out of this "scandal" looking pretty bad in my book, regardless of whether the rumors are or aren't true. No, he doesn't deserve to be bashed for it, because his actions are fueled by valid fears perpetuated by the hypermasculine sports world, but it doesn't excuse him from criticism.
    What "RIGHT" do Any of US have to criticize Aaron Rodgers, or Anyone else, for that matter?

    Let those who have not sinned through the first stone!

    I'm wondering exactly Where, in Wisconsin, that seven2go is!

    Keep Smilin'!!
    Chaz
    Last edited by Kyanimal; February 5th, 2014 at 07:51 PM.
    WISDOM is the Knowledge you've gained ... After you could have used it! _Me

  3. #253

    Re: Super Bowl MVP Winner Aaron Rodgers Allegedly Outed By Rumored Boyfriend

    I don't understand why some people think that believing a man is gay is mean. I think being gay improves a person. I would like to believe Rodgers is gay because it will make him one of my favorite NFL players and make games more interesting. I also think there is a lot of basis for believing he is gay.
    I also don't understand the people who come here to preach and try to convince others that theirs is the only valid point of view.

  4. #254

    Re: Super Bowl MVP Winner Aaron Rodgers Allegedly Outed By Rumored Boyfriend

    Now speculation that Colin Kaepernick is gay and dating a gay DJ http://www.queerty.com/is-49ers-quar...erez-20140204/

  5. #255
    JUB Addict MorrisseyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,038

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Super Bowl MVP Winner Aaron Rodgers Allegedly Outed By Rumored Boyfriend

    Again, nobody hates Aaron Rodgers it is just disappointing that a NFL star who is probably gay refuses to come out. I heard about the Aaron Rodgers gay rumours years ago. Rodgers PR people obviously told ESPN radio this week to talk about the bowling alley with Taylor Swift and Jessica. Rodgers isn't going to come out but he looks like a jerk the way how he is treating Kevin Lanflisi. Also, for the people complaining about this thread on MANY SPORTS FORUMS many straight men are debating the same thing! So people need to know this is a huge story because there is some evidence something happened between Aaron Rodgers and Kevin Lanflisi.

  6. #256
    JUB Addict jesusfarts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    NorCal
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,038

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Super Bowl MVP Winner Aaron Rodgers Allegedly Outed By Rumored Boyfriend

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanimal View Post
    What "RIGHT" do Any of US have to criticize Aaron Rodgers, or Anyone else, for that matter?
    Every right. Literally all the rights.

  7. #257
    JUB Addict MorrisseyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,038

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Super Bowl MVP Winner Aaron Rodgers Allegedly Outed By Rumored Boyfriend

    Quote Originally Posted by notime View Post
    I don't understand why some people think that believing a man is gay is mean. I think being gay improves a person. I would like to believe Rodgers is gay because it will make him one of my favorite NFL players and make games more interesting. I also think there is a lot of basis for believing he is gay.
    I also don't understand the people who come here to preach and try to convince others that theirs is the only valid point of view.
    Because we still live in a world where being gay is viewed as a negative and not manly. Rodgers gay rumours has some veracity something is going on here. Kevin Lanflisi silence speaks volumes. All Kevin has to do is tweet he is not gay and he and Aaron are just friends and the story is over. Yet Kevin Lanflisi no longer tweets if he has nothing to hide he could end the speculation. Yet Kevin has not did not do that.Also the PR stunt by Rodgers people cooking up the lame story about two women being into him is damage control. Rodgers and his people are panicking they know the gay rumours are true.
    Last edited by MorrisseyX; February 5th, 2014 at 10:24 PM.

  8. #258
    The Danger Zone. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Riverdale
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    8,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Super Bowl MVP Winner Aaron Rodgers Allegedly Outed By Rumored Boyfriend

    Quote Originally Posted by notime View Post
    I don't understand why some people think that believing a man is gay is mean. I think being gay improves a person. I would like to believe Rodgers is gay because it will make him one of my favorite NFL players and make games more interesting. I also think there is a lot of basis for believing he is gay.
    I also don't understand the people who come here to preach and try to convince others that theirs is the only valid point of view.
    Because that's not what any of you are doing - you're SAYING that he's gay based on gossip that you can't even confirm. You've jumped beyond the bounds of wishful thinking and have turned "blind items" and scorn into the "gods" honest truth. And then you say no one else has the right to counter that point of view.

    If the man is gay, much like Orlando Cruz did, he'll come out on his own time. What are all of these unconfirmed rumors based on scorn really doing BUT placing him - gay or not - in a bad light?

    The saddest part of this whole story is the unseen reaction; that now, because just having a gay FRIEND or hanging with a known out person will make other people - gays especially - "speculate" that a person might be gay, will make sport "stars" think twice on being near gay people from a purely career-based point of view.

    But sure, right, because he's in the spotlight, it's your right as a person to be able to know every single bit of his personal life. Y'all are silly as hell. So is the story on Kaepernick, much as I personally would love it if he were gay, but there again, trying to out him based on speculation because he broke up with a girl and now is seen out hanging with an out DJ... it's all desperation.
    Last edited by MoufOfKhaos; February 6th, 2014 at 03:40 PM.
    "Iíve been in the Danger Zone, east of the Pacific Ocean,

    west of London England, south of Mars, and north of Hell..."

  9. #259
    JUB Addict jesusfarts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    NorCal
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,038

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Super Bowl MVP Winner Aaron Rodgers Allegedly Outed By Rumored Boyfriend

    Michael Sam's coming out has inadvertently prompted people to tweet Aaron about remaining closeted.

  10. #260

    Re: Super Bowl MVP Winner Aaron Rodgers Allegedly Outed By Rumored Boyfriend

    i spit out my wine when i saw this lol.

  11. #261
    JUB Addict
    seven2go's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,277

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Super Bowl MVP Winner Aaron Rodgers Allegedly Outed By Rumored Boyfriend

    ^ "........hit 'em straight".......

  12. #262
    Sex God Steamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    692

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Super Bowl MVP Winner Aaron Rodgers Allegedly Outed By Rumored Boyfriend

    Quote Originally Posted by seven2go View Post
    ^ "........hit 'em straight".......
    I thought was funny, too.

  13. #263
    JUB Addict jesusfarts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    NorCal
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,038

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Super Bowl MVP Winner Aaron Rodgers Allegedly Outed By Rumored Boyfriend

    lmao that Girl please edit! And wow the shade when he talks about the "seat filler". Such an obvious dig at Kevin since that MVP award clip has gone around...

  14. #264
    JUB Addict jesusfarts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    NorCal
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,038

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Super Bowl MVP Winner Aaron Rodgers Allegedly Outed By Rumored Boyfriend

    Aw shit! Kevin retweeted something on twitter. Stop the presses!

  15. #265
    Sex God Steamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    692

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Super Bowl MVP Winner Aaron Rodgers Allegedly Outed By Rumored Boyfriend


  16. #266
    JUB Addict MorrisseyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,038

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Super Bowl MVP Winner Aaron Rodgers Allegedly Outed By Rumored Boyfriend

    The real story is notice the mainstream sports media are PROTECTING Rodgers. It is obvious Rodgers and Lanflisi were gay lovers. The nasty seat filler comment from Aaron was directed at Kevin and Lanflisi retweet a cryptic comment. Yet the straight sports media pretend the gay rumours do not exist. The double standards here are obvious. If this was between Rodgers and a mistress or ex girlfriend Yahoo, ESPN would be all over it. Someone needs to out Aaron Rodgers his PR tactics are lacking.

  17. #267
    JUB Addict MorrisseyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,038

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Super Bowl MVP Winner Aaron Rodgers Allegedly Outed By Rumored Boyfriend

    Quote Originally Posted by MoufOfKhaos View Post
    Because that's not what any of you are doing - you're SAYING that he's gay based on gossip that you can't even confirm. You've jumped beyond the bounds of wishful thinking and have turned "blind items" and scorn into the "gods" honest truth. And then you say no one else has the right to counter that point of view.

    If the man is gay, much like Orlando Cruz did, he'll come out on his own time. What are all of these unconfirmed rumors based on scorn really doing BUT placing him - gay or not - in a bad light?

    The saddest part of this whole story is the unseen reaction; that now, because just having a gay FRIEND or hanging with a known out person will make other people - gays especially - "speculate" that a person might be gay, will make sport "stars" think twice on being near gay people from a purely career-based point of view.

    But sure, right, because he's in the spotlight, it's your right as a person to be able to know every single bit of his personal life. Y'all are silly as hell. So is the story on Kaepernick, much as I personally would love it if he were gay, but there again, trying to out him based on speculation because he broke up with a girl and now is seen out hanging with an out DJ... it's all desperation.
    Yes, when a person becomes famous you cannot cry about wanting privacy. The price of FAME is you lose your privacy. Rodgers wants people to go to his NFL games and buy the products he endorses.
    Kevin Lanflisi was not just Aaron Rodgers friend he clearly was his ex boyfriend. Why would Rodgers a multi millionaire need a roommate? Why would Rodgers go out of his way to praise Kevin in the press? How did they meet? WHY is Aaron making nasty comments to ESPN about Kevin? Rodgers PR team are failing at helping him appear straight the man is deeply closeted like Kerry Rhodes.
    Last edited by MorrisseyX; March 9th, 2014 at 12:58 AM.

  18. #268
    JUB Addict MorrisseyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,038

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Super Bowl MVP Winner Aaron Rodgers Allegedly Outed By Rumored Boyfriend

    Kevin Lanflisi has a new pic on his instagram account I think he might be straight. Lanflisi is photographed with a woman at the gym.

  19. #269
    JUB Addict jesusfarts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    NorCal
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,038

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Super Bowl MVP Winner Aaron Rodgers Allegedly Outed By Rumored Boyfriend

    In the previous IG post he directly mentions that his last 18 months were "shitty", rather than alluding to it via song lyrics and poem excerpts as usual. Again, we must assume AR's the cause of all this. But 18 months makes it sound like things had gone downhill a while before the finalization of AR's new contract.

  20. #270
    Virgin
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Super Bowl MVP Winner Aaron Rodgers Allegedly Outed By Rumored Boyfriend


  21. #271
    Sex God alxwhtmr95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Jacksonville
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    644

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Super Bowl MVP Winner Aaron Rodgers Allegedly Outed By Rumored Boyfriend

    Queerty is kinda of the Tiger Beat of gay pop culture news- a bunch of 14 year old gays writing endlessly about Tom Daley...wouldn't exactly quote them as a reputable source

  22. #272

    Re: Super Bowl MVP Winner Aaron Rodgers Allegedly Outed By Rumored Boyfriend

    Imagine their sex!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.