JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1

    HELP ME!!! Should I declare my love to a daddy?

    Hello, well this is my problem and I hope you could help me out:


    I’m 20 years old, and I really like older men and bears, but especially older men. Only my two best friends know this and I’ve never been in a relationship with anyone. Even though I’ve had a huge crush for an old teacher (60 years old) in my school for 6 years so far, it was impossible for me to start something with him: he is married and he’s got grown up sons, besides I don’t think he is gay or even bisexual. So, I really want to move on and I’m tired of being lonely and sad for thinking of the feelings remaining through all this years.


    Therefore, since I can’t be with this teacher and I’m starting to calm down about him, I wanted to be with someone else and try to be happy. So, 4 or 5 years ago there was this famous theater actor/director in my country who caught my eye. He’s also 60 years old and he´s a big theater reference here, he appears in the local newspapers regularly and he´s constantly acting or directing new plays. The thing is that I really like him, he’s very handsome, and he seems to be very nice and kind in the interviews that I’ve seen. Although he has claimed on TV that he didn’t have time to form a family because he is very shy and due he was constantly working on his only passion (which is theater) rumors about him being actually gay begun to spread after he responded affirmatively to a question which referred if homosexuality was part of his life. He just said yes to that question but he never admitted to be gay, he could’ve been referring to a character in a play or to the fact that theater is considered to be “heaven” for gay people, but he never explained more. So for me he was just a fantasy, I didn’t have a real proof about his sexual preferences and didn’t think about making a move. But this changed a few days ago, when I found his Facebook account and I discovered some clues that confirmed my suspicions:


    1) He had a photo promoting one of his plays in which he appears hugging a young man, and there was between the comments one that said: “I’m sure you like to play that part” and the actor gave it a like to this comment. (I know it’s very silly but there’s more to come).


    2) He posted a red equal sign of The Human Rights Campaign about supporting gay marriage. But not only that, because I know that even a straight man can support that initiative, but he wrote “Pride” in the publication, and that’s a word you just don’t drop as easy as that.


    3) His Facebook account doesn’t have his name on it, he has a weird nickname and after searching a little bit I found out that the nickname belonged to a character that he had played in the past. This character was a repressed homosexual who, in a moment of the story, confesses his sexual frustrations of his married life.


    So, those are my reasons to believe that he is gay. But the second part of the case is this: Due to the Holidays I was seriously thinking about sending him a caricature of him that I’ve done a long time ago for a drawing workshop as an excuse to tell him how I feel, not saying that I love him or anything as such (because I don’t know him) but open myself up to him and try to build something if he’s willing to do so.


    And I know that both Christmas and New Year carry a lot of nostalgia and sadness in people who don’t have families or a loved one, and given the fact that he’s said that he also doesn’t have a lot of friends, I believe that he may think about being lonely as well.


    I know that I may sound like an obsessed fan, but believe me, I’m not acting on an impulse, there has been literally thousands of times that I’ve thought about declaring my love to my school teacher but I haven’t because I knew it was useless, so I know how to control myself. I just happened to like this actor and if there’s a possibility to start something in which we could both be happy, why shouldn’t I try it?


    So I want you guys to tell me if I’m just mad, or if it’s worth the risk to do this. And if you think I should talk to him via Facebook, I want you to please help me out by telling me how I should write to him. This is really important to me and I’m terrified about this. The fact that he’s a public person is a big deal too and I’m very intimidated because he is also a teacher and he’s very smart and knows a lot about everything, which makes me think that I couldn’t keep up with him in a conversation… but it’s been a long time since I felt so good about something and the only fact of thinking about having a relationship with him gives me hope.


    Thanks a lot in advance.

  2. #2
    Porn Star aaggii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    481

    Code of Conduct

    Re: HELP ME!!! Should I declare my love to a daddy?

    You are rushing with the word love, I think you´re in love with the concept of love or maybe an image of someone you barely know. Calm down. A lot of people, not to say most of us, go through that ¨I´ll die alone¨ feeling at some point and it happened to me somewhere around your age. I guess that the shame or not interstanding much ourselves (even more the world around us) why we are attracted to much older men adds to that feeling.

    You are in a time and probably place where you can easily gain some experience before throwing yourself in a relationship just for the sake of it. Join some sites, manhunt, bearwww, biggercity etc, go to different clubs and bars known for the daddy/bear scene, meet people. You were focused on one man, now you replaced it with another. Have flings, meaningless relationships first, go date, have sex, whatever. Meet people and eventually you´ll like someone that will like you back. BUT be prepared for everything, being older doesn´t always mean being sincere or not playing with younger people´s feelings. The only difference between the older gays and the younger ones is the age and that´s it. Maturity, sensitivity, being wise or generally a good guy comes with individuals, not with a category of them.

    If you want, you can send that actor a message, compliment his acting, talk a few times with him and see if he is what you think he is and if everything is alright, ask him to meet you so you can talk about his plays. Turn the conversation to his FB name and the character he played in which you find yourself. If he is into you, you´ll notice and things will evolve from there, if not, the world will not end, you can gain a friend. Maybe free tickets at his shows too, hehe!

    Go meet people.
    ¨Beware the fury of a patient man¨ - John Dryden

  3. #3

    Re: HELP ME!!! Should I declare my love to a daddy?

    Quote Originally Posted by aaggii View Post
    You are rushing with the word love, I think you´re in love with the concept of love or maybe an image of someone you barely know. Calm down. A lot of people, not to say most of us, go through that ¨I´ll die alone¨ feeling at some point and it happened to me somewhere around your age. I guess that the shame or not interstanding much ourselves (even more the world around us) why we are attracted to much older men adds to that feeling.

    You are in a time and probably place where you can easily gain some experience before throwing yourself in a relationship just for the sake of it. Join some sites, manhunt, bearwww, biggercity etc, go to different clubs and bars known for the daddy/bear scene, meet people. You were focused on one man, now you replaced it with another. Have flings, meaningless relationships first, go date, have sex, whatever. Meet people and eventually you´ll like someone that will like you back. BUT be prepared for everything, being older doesn´t always mean being sincere or not playing with younger people´s feelings. The only difference between the older gays and the younger ones is the age and that´s it. Maturity, sensitivity, being wise or generally a good guy comes with individuals, not with a category of them.

    If you want, you can send that actor a message, compliment his acting, talk a few times with him and see if he is what you think he is and if everything is alright, ask him to meet you so you can talk about his plays. Turn the conversation to his FB name and the character he played in which you find yourself. If he is into you, you´ll notice and things will evolve from there, if not, the world will not end, you can gain a friend. Maybe free tickets at his shows too, hehe!

    Go meet people.

    First of all, thanks a lot aaggii for taking the time to read my thread and to have the patience to answer it, I really appreciate it and despite it has a lot of views I think that my long post scares people from answering it haha.


    I don’t live in the US, I’m from South America and I know that for people whose native language is English, using the word love is a huge step, but yeah I guess you are kind of right. And you totally read me, I’ve had that “dying alone” thought lol because I’m socially awkward and very shy but it’s good to know there are other people who have felt like me before.
    But despite that now a days we have internet and applications, like you mentioned, I live in a country where the gay scene is just waking up, for saying some sort of way, and there are just 1 or 2 clubs in my city but just for young gay men and women, but nothing for bears or daddies so it’s really complicated for me to meet someone.


    And I really like your idea of approaching to him first just as a friend and compliment him for his acting…but should I subtly slip the fact that I like him? I’ve never flirted with a man before, how could I proceed? Thanks a lot!.
    Last edited by relejandro12; December 27th, 2013 at 09:55 AM.

  4. #4
    On the Prowl RickyUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    76

    Code of Conduct

    Re: HELP ME!!! Should I declare my love to a daddy?

    Hey. I sort of know how you feel.
    Warning: you might not like my advice :P

    I think you really have to convince yourself to just let him go. This might be hard at first - especially if you see/hear of him often. It might be easier to let him go by concentrating on his flaws or the reasons you cannot be with him. Maybe do this over a period when you won't see him for a while. Also spend more time with family/friends/work to distract yourself.
    It will hurt at first but eventually it will go away and trust me, it'll be worth it. You need to accept that, although relationships can be great, you don't NEED someone at the moment. You can get on fine without him. So you shouldn't go out of your way and risk your reputation for a man who doesn't know you well. Like a friend told me, the best relationships come when you aren't looking for them.
    And remember, you are still young so there are plenty of other fish in the sea! =)
    Also if this is your first relationship I would recommend finding someone about your age, but that's just personal opinion.
    How well do you know him? And in which country do you live?
    And do you live with your family? If you do, you might wanna start relationships after you leave if possible.

  5. #5

    Re: HELP ME!!! Should I declare my love to a daddy?

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyUK View Post
    Hey. I sort of know how you feel.
    Warning: you might not like my advice :P

    I think you really have to convince yourself to just let him go. This might be hard at first - especially if you see/hear of him often. It might be easier to let him go by concentrating on his flaws or the reasons you cannot be with him. Maybe do this over a period when you won't see him for a while. Also spend more time with family/friends/work to distract yourself.
    It will hurt at first but eventually it will go away and trust me, it'll be worth it. You need to accept that, although relationships can be great, you don't NEED someone at the moment. You can get on fine without him. So you shouldn't go out of your way and risk your reputation for a man who doesn't know you well. Like a friend told me, the best relationships come when you aren't looking for them.
    And remember, you are still young so there are plenty of other fish in the sea! =)
    Also if this is your first relationship I would recommend finding someone about your age, but that's just personal opinion.
    How well do you know him? And in which country do you live?
    And do you live with your family? If you do, you might wanna start relationships after you leave if possible.


    Thanks a lot for reading and respond my post RickyUK. I really appreciate receiving nice comments and advices because this really matters to me. I know that it could be safer for me not approaching to him because, in the best case scenario that we start a relationship or something like that, eventually we could get caught for the media and that could affect his public image really badly, just to mention the worst thing.

    I really appreciate your nice words about not having to be in a relationship to be happy and despite the fact that my best friends are in foreign countries and I don’t go out much, that I’m in summer vacations and that I don’t have a job, I guess that I could try forget him but I’ve been SO lonely and miserable for so much time that I want to do something for my life and I thought he could be an opportunity to start.

    About the other fish in the sea: I know that there are other men that I could be with (even thought is nearly impossible to get to know a daddy or a bear where I live), but if you give it a thought, I only like older men (or bears), and any man which I could have a relationship with is going to be really old so I would have to hide it anyways. So it’s kind of the same with this actor, only adding that he’s a public person.

    About how well do I know him: I actually don’t. I mean, I just know him for watching his interviews and the few plays that I’ve seen him in, but he doesn’t even know I exist. So, if I decide to write to him I would be the first contact. I would not like to tell which country I am from to keep my privacy safe, and yes, I still live with my family.
    Last edited by relejandro12; December 28th, 2013 at 12:57 AM.

  6. #6
    Porn Star aaggii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    481

    Code of Conduct

    Re: HELP ME!!! Should I declare my love to a daddy?

    Quote Originally Posted by relejandro12 View Post
    But despite that now a days we have internet and applications, like you mentioned, I live in a country where the gay scene is just waking up, for saying some sort of way, and there are just 1 or 2 clubs in my city but just for young gay men and women, but nothing for bears or daddies so it’s really complicated for me to meet someone.


    And I really like your idea of approaching to him first just as a friend and compliment him for his acting…but should I subtly slip the fact that I like him? I’ve never flirted with a man before, how could I proceed? Thanks a lot!.
    I met my ex in a very very homophobic country where I lived before. Guess where he lived? The same building where I lived, and I´m talking about a small Eastern European city. You can always use the internet. There are people willing to travel or you can save money yourself if you want to be the one travelling. But ALWAYS be safe, tell a friend where you are and if you don´t call in 2-3 hours or a day later, he should announce the police. You never know. Also, your shyness will go down in time, while you gain experience with this situations.

    If you want to continue with the director, don´t think about how to flirt, just talk to him and have a good time. That´s pretty much it, like I said, if he is interested, he´ll let you know.

    South America? Nice fellas there
    Last edited by aaggii; December 28th, 2013 at 02:48 AM.
    ¨Beware the fury of a patient man¨ - John Dryden

  7. #7

    Re: HELP ME!!! Should I declare my love to a daddy?

    Quote Originally Posted by aaggii View Post
    I met my ex in a very very homophobic country where I lived before. Guess where he lived? The same building where I lived, and I´m talking about a small Eastern European city. You can always use the internet. There are people willing to travel or you can save money yourself if you want to be the one travelling. But ALWAYS be safe, tell a friend where you are and if you don´t call in 2-3 hours or a day later, he should announce the police. You never know. Also, your shyness will go down in time, while you gain experience with this situations.

    If you want to continue with the director, don´t think about how to flirt, just talk to him and have a good time. That´s pretty much it, like I said, if he is interested, he´ll let you know.

    South America? Nice fellas there

    Whoa! That’s very odd, lucky you! Believe me, I’ve checked for sites on the internet in my country but there are just twinks or young men. I don’t have any plans for travelling because I’m in the last year of university so it’s getting very intense but I’ll have your advice in mind if I decide to travel when I’m older .

    I also want all this awkwardness to disappear; I just get way to nervous even when I have to say little and meaningless things. Just the thought of him reading my words or to have to be in front of him intimidates me.

    And yeah, despite all the fear, I really want to write to him but he seems so correct and focused only on his job. I want to write something that is not to direct (because I cannot expose myself saying that I want to be with him, that’d be ridiculous) but I want him to read something that keeps him interested. Sorry if I’m being to annoying but I’m totally clueless since this is my first time doing this.

    I think is really cool that you’ve been around South America; we really like tourist people and try to attend them well. Glad you have some palls here.

  8. #8
    Sex God Naughty_Monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    582

    Code of Conduct

    Re: HELP ME!!! Should I declare my love to a daddy?

    Hi relejandro12, I agree with what everyone else has said really - you're young and these feelings rush and feel like they take over everything we've all been there. But infactuation isn't love, just attraction (not just attraction physical but also personality and how someone carries themselves, we understand it's more than just "he's hot!").

    I think you're right when you say about moving on from your teacher, we've all had teacher crushes especially those of us who like older men and I'm embarrassed just to think back about how I would make excuses to stay behind in class or caught myself staring too much, I'm glad I never took it further ever. It would put him in an akward situation however it went so that's not really fair to him or you. Follow your instincts on that one.

    As for the actor, send him a quick facebook comment saying you're a fan and you enjoy his work and personality - I bet he would appreciate and remember that much more than a quick come on over facebook, you probably wouldn't be the first to send him one of those!

    Enjoy the crushes they're fun but remember they're just crushes and hero worship even straight boys have those they just don't dream of a relationship with their crushes! They can make you a little crazy and intense, that's kind of the fun but after you look back on them you see it was also a totally unrealistic situation you built in your head

    You're young, enjoy yourself, be safe and don't worry about focusing on "the one", he'll come and when you least expect it and you'll fall for him and not an image on TV or because you look up to him or anything like that. Oh and thanks for your kind PM
    Last edited by Naughty_Monkey; December 31st, 2013 at 05:39 AM.

  9. #9

    Re: HELP ME!!! Should I declare my love to a daddy?

    UPDATE:


    Well, first of all I want to thanks you all for spending a little of our time giving me advices and supportive words. Is really comforting knowing that there are kind people willing to help someone out.

    Having that said, here’s the big thing: I wrote to him. I sent him the caricature this past Wednesday (I’m good at drawing and despite I don’t like flattering myself I think it came out very good) and I tried to write really nice things about his work and being as sincere as I could. I don’t like to use words as “sweet” or such but I did to express what I felt and to sound caring. I tried to search for the right words so he could realize that I was not only a fan, but that I wanted something else…yet I think I wasn’t that obvious. So this is what I wrote him:


    “Greetings Mr. (Last name)

    I hope you had a happy holiday and wish you a happy New Year filled of good health and success for both professional and personal life.

    You do not know me, but the reason I am writing to you is because I am a young man who admires your work and your great skill to be able to perform so naturally and convincingly. It costs a lot to believe you when you say you’re shy haha. Although I have not seen all your works, the few that I have witnessed and the series that you’ve made seem brilliant and I think your work is really admirable. Your intense passion for the theater and that great endearment and dedication that you put into each work is noted and it seems quite inspiring because the results are felt every time you step on the stage or in the warmth that people have towards you.

    Also you seem to me a very affable and kind man, which exalts you more as a person and, despite not knowing you, you have generated a lot of sympathy in me. That's why I wanted to give a sign of affection with a little caricature I made of you some time ago in which I wanted to portray that sweet countenance that you always show. I hope you like it and it does not seem offensive to you as it is made with the best intentions and I apologize for having taken the audacity to write to your personal Facebook.

    Greetings!


    (my name)”


    I waited till the next day and I was afraid of the fact that he might not get the chance of receiving the message. But when I saw that he had seen it and that he responded it I was so THRILLED… yet he just answered this:

    “Hello, (name). Many thanks for your words and for the caricature, which I think is accurate and funny. I wish you a very happy 2014. A big hug.”


    I thought that, considering the length of my message, the nice things I said and the effort of making a drawing for him, he was going to write more than just two lines…that really disappointed me and made me sad because his message was so succinct and cold…

    I was planning that If he answered the message I would respond with something more direct by telling him that I’m gay and that I was inspired by a gay role that he played (he is currently in the middle of a season of 2 plays together and in one of them he plays an older gay man who didn’t had the courage to be with his lover when he was younger, and the two plays turn around all the things we regret not doing so it would be JUST PERFECT to write him about how was I inspired by that character and that I don’t want to let things pass) but I did not feel ANY interest on his part so I don’t know if it would be a good idea to con continue with the plan…

    So, Do you guys think that I should continue with this and take the chance? Any ideas of things I could say to him would be really well received. Thanks a lot.
    Last edited by relejandro12; January 3rd, 2014 at 01:08 AM.

  10. #10
    Porn Star aaggii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    481

    Code of Conduct

    Re: HELP ME!!! Should I declare my love to a daddy?

    It looks like a typical reponse to a fan, no more no less. Do what your heart tells you, if you want to write about the role in which you´ve seen yourself, go on, at least now you have lower expectations, be aware that he might not even reply.

    On the good side, you´ll get over him faster!

    BUT this is what I would do, the best advice is to do what you feel like.
    ¨Beware the fury of a patient man¨ - John Dryden

  11. #11
    On the Prowl ilovebears's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    LA
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    124

    Code of Conduct

    Re: HELP ME!!! Should I declare my love to a daddy?

    yes i would try agin and talk about that role because the first thing u sent him just seemed like a fan and not someone who is interested in him. so he replied back to u thinking u were just a fan thats why it was like that.

  12. #12
    Sex God Naughty_Monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    582

    Code of Conduct

    Re: HELP ME!!! Should I declare my love to a daddy?

    relejandro12, I think you should do whatever you feel is best but to also try to not have any expectations that could lead to disappointment.

    If things go a certain way great! What a nice surprise! If they don't, oh well - it's a big pond out there, dive back in and catch another fish!

  13. #13

    Re: HELP ME!!! Should I declare my love to a daddy?

    Quote Originally Posted by aaggii View Post
    It looks like a typical reponse to a fan, no more no less. Do what your heart tells you, if you want to write about the role in which you´ve seen yourself, go on, at least now you have lower expectations, be aware that he might not even reply.

    On the good side, you´ll get over him faster!

    BUT this is what I would do, the best advice is to do what you feel like.
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovebears View Post
    yes i would try agin and talk about that role because the first thing u sent him just seemed like a fan and not someone who is interested in him. so he replied back to u thinking u were just a fan thats why it was like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughty_Monkey View Post
    relejandro12, I think you should do whatever you feel is best but to also try to not have any expectations that could lead to disappointment.

    If things go a certain way great! What a nice surprise! If they don't, oh well - it's a big pond out there, dive back in and catch another fish!
    First of all, thanks for all the advices that you've given to me. I appreciate the fact that you take the time to write. It’s very comforting to know there are people willing to give a helping hand.

    I’m still thinking of him. I really like him and I think I’ve decided to write him again. But I’m just to nervous. I don’t wanna rush myself and do something stupid: begin to talk to him and then get myself lost and nervous and being enabled to continue with the conversation or something and fuck things up. So excuse me if I bother you again but I wanna get all the information as possible due I have NEVER EVER flirted with anyone and I barely have friends (get to people through talking is very hard for me, not to mention of thinking of creating a relationship).

    I'm aware of the only way of founding things out is by meeting him, if I never try I’ll never know if we could both get a long and be interested in each other. But I thought that before meeting him in real person (thing that scares the crap out of me) I could chat with him a couple of times so we could get more comfortable. But my doubt is how to make the contact with him….. I don’t know how to proceed. As far as I can see I have 4 possible options:

    1) Not talking to him at all. This would imply forgetting about him and get used to the idea that this is just an infatuation or crush (don’t really know the difference between those two) and that this will pass with time. However, I feel very strong things for him and I really want to have something with him.

    2) Sending him another drawing with a short message and say nothing about my feelings. This advice was given to me by another user from JUB (60 years old) who was in a relationship with someone about my age and he seemed really wise. He told me that this would be a subtle way to show my interest on him so that he can realize it without turning him off by throwing myself at his feet or being too direct; this way he would be the one making the decision of starting a conversation if he is interested an let things flow.

    3) Congratulate him for the play that he is doing and telling him something about how his gay character in the play was very inspiring. Kind of like option 2: put the ball in his court and giving him the control to proceed if he wants so.

    4) Talking about how his gay character inspired me to not keep all these feeling I have for him inside and to encourage me to not stay with the regret of not acting out of fear and to tell him that I have feelings for him. This is the most direct option and leaving no rooms for doubts. It would be like a leap of faith, stating very clear that I want him and hoping he’s interested.

    As you can see, the options go from one extreme to another, but I don’t know which could be the most accurate way to approach to him because each one has its pros and cons. He claims to be a very shy person despite his work and I don’t want to scare him away by throwing myself at his feet or sound to obsessed (option 4) but I don’t want to make the mistake of not being direct enough and that he thinks of me just as a fan (option 2 and 3).

    If there’s another alternative that you find and that it’s escaping my sight or any other idea that you think might be effective please tell it to me, I’m all ears.

    I’m really grateful for all your comments and I haven’t made a decision yet because I want to get as much advice as possible. I don’t want to fuck things up with him because this is really important to me and I’m trying to act and think with a cool head so thanks for all your words.

  14. #14
    On the Prowl ilovebears's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    LA
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    124

    Code of Conduct

    Re: HELP ME!!! Should I declare my love to a daddy?

    i would say a combo of 1 & 2 then see what else he says. depending on how that goes maybe send another letter but with just a little splash of 4 in it. you don't want to sound like a stalker hehe. but u do want him to get a a vibe that you like him at least a little bit just not over the top.

  15. #15

    Re: HELP ME!!! Should I declare my love to a daddy?

    Update:


    Hello… I wanted to update you on something that has happened recently about the actor issue because I’ve made a move and now I need advice because I can’t move on...


    His birthday was on February 12th and I had planned to give him a really nice portrait as a present congratulating him and saying that he is someone special for me. I put a lot of effort in this drawing and it turned out to be one the best pieces I’ve done so far. It was a full color hyper-realistic portrait. Unfortunately, it took me way too much time to finish this and it was finally done after two weeks after his birthday due the amount of details and because I had several setbacks that delayed me.

    Anyway… I sent him the message via facebook on February 28th about 2 am. I thought to send the message and the drawing so he could answer me the next day, but this is what happened:


    - Me: “Mr. (last name) I know your birthday was last Wednesday 12 and I really wanted to greet you but your gift was not ready that day and it took me much longer time to finish it than I originally had planned. Anyway, I think it’s better late than never. I hope you like it, that you had a great day and I wish you many more years to come. I want you to know that I got you on my mind and that you are a very special person to me ...”


    - Me: (After sending him the message I selected the portrait file and it started loading but it was way too big and while I waited, the check of “seen by the other person” appeared next to my message….so I started to get anxious because I wanted him to see everything at once, but then he answered...)


    - Him: “Thank you very much, (my name). A hug.”


    - Me: (I was so desperate for the file to finish loading because I thought that it wouldn’t have the same impact, or even worse: that it couldn’t be sent because it was taking so long… but at the end the portrait finished loading and I sent it to him. And then he answered again.)


    - Him: “I like it a lot. Thank you very much. You are very gentle.”


    - Me: (I was kind of happy that he liked it and the fact of knowing that he was “chatting” with me in real time thrilled me and made me a little nervous, but then I got anxious about the “conversation” finishing right there so in the heat of the situation I just wanted to say something else to keep the conversation going. So after thinking very fast I only managed to say the following line.)


    - Me: “You deserve that and much more. Besides, it´s very fun to make a portrait especially when you have such a model.”


    - Me: (He didn’t answer till the next day. And he just said…)


    - Him: “Thanks. A hug.”


    I feel that he was just answering out of courtesy, or just being polite but that he just wanted to end the conversation… And I also feel that I ruined the small chance I had with him (if I ever had one).

    And the next day I just felt terrible and got very emotional listening to music… I didn’t cry since I was a child, but I did that night because I thought that it was really possible to have something with him… I delude myself with useless illusions and then I got hit by reality. I’m so tired that I have to develop such strong feelings for impossible or unreachable men and I’m so tired to put them on a pedestal in the sky, it’s so draining.

    Now part of me is just giving up on him but the other part wants to keep fighting and burn my last shot by telling him everything that I feel (this way, no matter what happens I can at least know that I did everything that I could and that I let him know what I think about him). I thought that since March 27th is World Theatre Day I could send him another drawing or a message… I know I’m being obsessive about this but I don’t know what I’m supposed to do now with all these feelings and the hopes that I had so I’d really like to know what you guys think, because I’m lost here.

  16. #16
    Porn Star aaggii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    481

    Code of Conduct

    Re: HELP ME!!! Should I declare my love to a daddy?

    He is not interested, otherwise he would have made a move in all this time. Get over it, you´re making a fool of yourself.
    ¨Beware the fury of a patient man¨ - John Dryden

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.