JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Results 1 to 27 of 27
  1. #1

    Barely legal twinks attracted to Daddies question

    As a very fit older Daddy (avatar is mine), I just met a 21 year old twink who had no problem at all with me being older. Seems from ads like a lot of guys who like daddies are at least in their early 20s. Do you older daddies find many of the barely legal twinks attracted to you?
    For you younger guys, do you recall the age where an older daddy looked attractive (if ever)?

  2. #2
    JUB Addict GreyUnderscore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,350

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Barely legal twinks attracted to Daddies question

    I've always found older men attractive. There is something about an older man that just draws me in. His attitude? Confidence? All that and more? I don't know.

  3. #3

    Re: Barely legal twinks attracted to Daddies question

    I'm 23 and I only find older men (at least 30, can go as far as 55 if he looks a little younger) attractive.
    Not only that but I'm also much more comfortable around them than guys my age, wich is rare, because I have social anxiety.

    I'm also very fit and love working out, but the body really is about the last thing I check out, I always look at the face first.

    Maybe he's like me too, I know i'm not the only one

  4. #4
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    223

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Barely legal twinks attracted to Daddies question

    I'm 21 myself and I really don't like guys my age but I'm only attracted to older. I think I only like 50+, I don't know what it is that I like, maybe the confidence or the different phase in their life maybe? I know that it is the whole body that is "grown" that I like, the skin that feels different and all that.
    Last edited by Illmatic; December 11th, 2013 at 03:29 PM.

  5. #5

    Re: Barely legal twinks attracted to Daddies question

    Quote Originally Posted by Illmatic View Post
    I'm 21 myself and I really don't like guys my age but I'm only attracted to older. I think I only like 50+, I don't know what it is that I like, maybe the confidence or the different phase in their life maybe? I know that it is the whole body that is "grown" that I like, the skin that feels different and all that.
    Funny about the skin. I like skin that is smooth as can be. More like a girl's and body hair turns me off. (I'm surprised most bi guys are the same way. So if you feel that way about older guys at 21, did you feel that way at 18?

  6. #6
    Slut smoothoralbottom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    284

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Barely legal twinks attracted to Daddies question

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkScott View Post
    As a very fit older Daddy (avatar is mine), I just met a 21 year old twink who had no problem at all with me being older. Seems from ads like a lot of guys who like daddies are at least in their early 20s. Do you older daddies find many of the barely legal twinks attracted to you?
    For you younger guys, do you recall the age where an older daddy looked attractive (if ever)?
    That used to be me! In my very early 20's, the only guys I would chase down were older hard-top Daddies. Fucking loved them. I love the authority they command. I love how they demand to be pleased and they how they carry themselves when they find they can still land a hot little twink boi. I was always smaller built. 5'6", 120 lbs., good looking, naturally smooth, willing bottom and a good cocksucker, always ready to please. These days, I'm in my mid 30's, still good looking, in-shape, I'm at about 150 lbs. now and a little more filled in. I get mistaken for 27 all the time. I still look for the older Daddies online and still love to please. I guess not much has changed!
    I love cum facials.

  7. #7
    Porn Star lg7979's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    414

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Barely legal twinks attracted to Daddies question

    I'm 21 now and have been attracted to older men since I've been aware of being sexually attracted to guys.
    It mostly started off with having crushes on Teachers, (I think I have a thing for authority figures too :P) so that was when I was about 12 or 13 I guess.

    I'm very similar to bearlover 12 in that fact that I feel like I get on with older guys better than with my peers, and I don't have any diagnosed social anxiety but I wouldn't be surprised if I had Social anxiety Disorder. I do like some guys around my age though, I'm not exclusively turned on by Daddies, just have a real soft spot for older guys.

  8. #8

    Re: Barely legal twinks attracted to Daddies question

    Quote Originally Posted by lg7979 View Post
    I'm 21 now and have been attracted to older men since I've been aware of being sexually attracted to guys.
    It mostly started off with having crushes on Teachers, (I think I have a thing for authority figures too :P) so that was when I was about 12 or 13 I guess.

    I'm very similar to bearlover 12 in that fact that I feel like I get on with older guys better than with my peers, and I don't have any diagnosed social anxiety but I wouldn't be surprised if I had Social anxiety Disorder. I do like some guys around my age though, I'm not exclusively turned on by Daddies, just have a real soft spot for older guys.
    So what percent of young guys do yo think are attracted to Daddies? Maybe 5 or 10 %. Any common characteristics of those that are? Maybe more twinks?

  9. #9
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    223

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Barely legal twinks attracted to Daddies question

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkScott View Post
    Funny about the skin. I like skin that is smooth as can be. More like a girl's and body hair turns me off. (I'm surprised most bi guys are the same way. So if you feel that way about older guys at 21, did you feel that way at 18?
    My biggest crush was 60 years old and I loved to touch his hands, they just felt so great because of his older skin. That sounds pretty weird haha but oh well. I love body hair though.
    I have that feeling since I found out I love men, since I was 18/19, very few times I kinda like a guy my age but I just can't think about having sex with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by lg7979 View Post
    I'm 21 now and have been attracted to older men since I've been aware of being sexually attracted to guys.
    It mostly started off with having crushes on Teachers, (I think I have a thing for authority figures too :P) so that was when I was about 12 or 13 I guess.
    I've had the same, teachers & bosses, so maybe it is that for me to but its not always someone with authority for me though. :P
    Last edited by Illmatic; December 12th, 2013 at 09:40 AM.

  10. #10

    Re: Barely legal twinks attracted to Daddies question

    i've been explicitly attracted to older men ever since I started going through puberty, at.. 10/11? I think it's primarily because they tend to look a lot more masculine, and the characteristics older men tend to have are what i'm interested in. e.g graying hair, beards, hairy bodies, etc.

    always made me feel really strange. considering I was attracted to guys 4-5 times my age
    Last edited by ilovematuremen68; December 12th, 2013 at 02:58 PM.

  11. #11
    Slut earlgrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Melb
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    267

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Barely legal twinks attracted to Daddies question

    I've always been attracted to men 40+ for as long as I can remember for their thicker set bodies and nothing turns me on more than a beefy hairy chest. And had a huge crush on a teacher in his mid-40s since I was 14 'til I finished school.

    I'd have to say 50s in my favourite age range though, since that's the bracket from which most of the men I've met are from. The hottest guys I've met were 55 and 60.

  12. #12

    Re: Barely legal twinks attracted to Daddies question

    Quote Originally Posted by earlgrey View Post
    I've always been attracted to men 40+ for as long as I can remember for their thicker set bodies and nothing turns me on more than a beefy hairy chest. And had a huge crush on a teacher in his mid-40s since I was 14 'til I finished school.

    I'd have to say 50s in my favourite age range though, since that's the bracket from which most of the men I've met are from. The hottest guys I've met were 55 and 60.
    I wish there were more guys like you around here. But as you can see, I don't have a round hary chest. Am getting some grey (looks more silver with my brown hair) which even I sometimes think looks good with my ice blue eyes if I have a tan.

  13. #13

    Re: Barely legal twinks attracted to Daddies question

    Yeah, 13 to 14 I started looking at older men.

    It was really confusing, not knowing if I liked my girlfriend or her dad more.
    LoL!
    It's funny now that I think about it but I did seriously go through depression in confusion.

    I am 22 by the way & didn't have my first consentual male on male practice until I was 18.
    I don't look at anyone under 40's sexually attractive.
    Sometimes 40's are too young looking as well.

    Yeah, it is the skin & silver hair & white briefs that turn me on.
    Last edited by Sikin1; December 13th, 2013 at 02:19 PM.

  14. #14

    Re: Barely legal twinks attracted to Daddies question

    Quote Originally Posted by Sikin1 View Post
    Yeah, 13 to 14 I started looking at older men.

    It was really confusing, not knowing if I liked my girlfriend or her dad more.
    LoL!
    It's funny now that I think about it but I did seriously go through depression in confusion.

    I am 22 by the way & didn't have my first consentual male on male practice until I was 18.
    I don't look at anyone under 40's sexually attractive.
    Sometimes 40's are too young looking as well.

    Yeah, it is the skin & silver hair & white briefs that turn me on.
    And here I was thinking I was the only one feeling that way...

    Im 25 years old, going through a serious conflict with my life, depression and all kind of not so cool stuff, I only feel attraction to men over 40, I have never been with a girl or a man for that matter due to the feeling of guilt knowing I'd rather fuck my girlfriend's dad, I guess I was always curious about my teachers and older men but never really thought about it until I was like 14 or so.

    Its something about the eyes I find amazing, specially blue eyes, MarkScott you are killing me when you say "my ice blue eyes", the skin and smile is something I have in mind all the time too.

  15. #15
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    223

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Barely legal twinks attracted to Daddies question

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddtesla View Post
    And here I was thinking I was the only one feeling that way...

    Im 25 years old, going through a serious conflict with my life, depression and all kind of not so cool stuff, I only feel attraction to men over 40, I have never been with a girl or a man for that matter due to the feeling of guilt knowing I'd rather fuck my girlfriend's dad, I guess I was always curious about my teachers and older men but never really thought about it until I was like 14 or so.

    Its something about the eyes I find amazing, specially blue eyes, MarkScott you are killing me when you say "my ice blue eyes", the skin and smile is something I have in mind all the time too.
    Why are you in a depression? Because of this or something else?
    Look at this thread, there are many gay guys who are in the same situation so there really is no reason to feel like that, if you do because of that. I'm sure there are a lot of guys who like that. I understand how you can be depressed but there is really no reason to be.
    I don't know how other things in your life are though.
    Last edited by Illmatic; December 14th, 2013 at 05:40 AM.

  16. #16

    Re: Barely legal twinks attracted to Daddies question

    Quote Originally Posted by Illmatic View Post
    Why are you in a depression? Because of this or something else?
    Look at this thread, there are many gay guys who are in the same situation so there really is no reason to feel like that, if you do because of that. I'm sure there are a lot of guys who like that. I understand how you can be depressed but there is really no reason to be.
    I don't know how other things in your life are though.
    Repressed sexual feelings are a very well known cause of depression. Supposedly much higher in bis-presumably because they are more likely to repress. And if it has kept him from having sex with anyone, I can imagine the stress and anxiety that would create. And prolonged anxiety frequently leads to depression. I would think a whole lot of people on these boards can identify with that.

  17. #17
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    132

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Barely legal twinks attracted to Daddies question

    I'm turning 20 this 24th December, and I used to like daddies since I was like 18 or maybe younger. Actually I find all men my age or who are under 40 years old a turn off, so it's just normal for that boy to like you.

  18. #18
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    223

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Barely legal twinks attracted to Daddies question

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkScott View Post
    Repressed sexual feelings are a very well known cause of depression. Supposedly much higher in bis-presumably because they are more likely to repress. And if it has kept him from having sex with anyone, I can imagine the stress and anxiety that would create. And prolonged anxiety frequently leads to depression. I would think a whole lot of people on these boards can identify with that.
    Yes its not that I understand, as I'm still in kinda the same situation, just wanted to say that there is no reason for it to be despressed

  19. #19

    Re: Barely legal twinks attracted to Daddies question

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkScott View Post
    Repressed sexual feelings are a very well known cause of depression. Supposedly much higher in bis-presumably because they are more likely to repress. And if it has kept him from having sex with anyone, I can imagine the stress and anxiety that would create. And prolonged anxiety frequently leads to depression. I would think a whole lot of people on these boards can identify with that.
    Yes this is the case, exactly this, everything else in my life is great, its just alot of sexual repressed feelings, also thanks for your reply Illmatic

  20. #20

    Re: Barely legal twinks attracted to Daddies question

    I'm only attracted to big hairy bears. Older ones are my favorite. I'm 19, 5'9, and weigh around 155. I found myself fantasizing about older men before i went through puberty and spent my teens trying to find a hot big bear for myself. My first time was with a 48yr old college professor when I was 16 and the best sex I've ever had is still with him.
    I dream of older bears when I sleep so don't be surprised when you meet younger guys who like older men.

  21. #21
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Hamburg
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Barely legal twinks attracted to Daddies question

    I always knowed that i was gay but like many guys i didn't want it to be true.... So at the age of twelve i masturbated the first time with pictures of an older guy... I just like older guys. i would say from the age 40+ and then there is no limit. Sure if it is an old man who can barley walk then i'm not attracted but i saw pictures of men in theire 80s and still look hot... The most important thing for me is the Face if it is handsome the man can have belly XD

  22. #22
    On the Prowl Headphone90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hamburg
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    62

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Barely legal twinks attracted to Daddies question

    I love daddies. I love everything about them. I don't care if they are hairy or smooth, if they are handsome i will go for them. Being a little bit buff is a big plus, but you rarely meet a gay daddy who doesn't work out at least a little bit in my area. So i have a lot of choices. It started when i was 13 and thought about how my teacher would fuck me...that got me rock hard. It's just always been this way.

    Mark, Post some more photos of yourself - it's kinda hard to see anything on the avatar. And then let us decide - If we, and there are plenty of chasers around here, think you qualify as a hot daddy, you can be confident about it. Finding some fresh meat should be quite easy for you.

  23. #23
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    119

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Barely legal twinks attracted to Daddies question

    I met a guy who was 55, he took me back to his place where we exchanged oral on one another. I'm a young twink btw, that was fine doing the oral and stuff but the awkward thing was seeing pictures of his kids that were my age. I haven't dated an older guy just fooled around a few times.

  24. #24
    On the Prowl ohmygoshjosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Brighton
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    142

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Barely legal twinks attracted to Daddies question

    I like daddies as well I love the contrast of me being this cute little twink with them being like a seasoned pro lol. I think 35 - 40 is my favourite. As someone else said, I think its the confidence. I know lots of guys my age are 'confident' as well, but it tends to be a different type of confidence, like a sort of contrived/forced confidence. I always liked that older men simply just are, like they have just got bored of trying to appear cool, edgy, etc. and so are just themselves.

    Also, personally, I much prefer sex with older men.

  25. #25

    Re: Barely legal twinks attracted to Daddies question

    I'm 20 and I've been interested in older men since I was 16, which was the first time I slept with one (he was 52). I don't know what it is about older guys but they make me feel so sexy and are always up for experimenting with kink.

  26. #26
    Newbie alan518's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Bronx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Barely legal twinks attracted to Daddies question

    I'm 24 and I have been attracted to older men since I was 12

    The masculine vibe from an older man makes my heart pump like crazy

    first time with an older man was at 16(poor guy had erectile dysfunction), but he did have a dildo lol

    I'm a "bear" trying to transform back into my old twink days of HS, and when it happens.......

  27. #27
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,621

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Barely legal twinks attracted to Daddies question

    As mature man I like enjoy guys who are in 18 plus college jocks are special turn on.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.