JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    JUB Addicts
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Orientation
    Straight/Curious
    Posts
    6,434

    Code of Conduct

    Ever go for it with a laborer/cable guy/repair guy you hired at your house?

    Holy Prostate Exam Batman! That was AMAZING!!

  2. #2
    In Loving Memory palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,133

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Ever go for it with a laborer/cable guy/repair guy you hired at your house?

    First, what is your experience?

  3. #3
    JUB Addicts
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Orientation
    Straight/Curious
    Posts
    6,434

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Ever go for it with a laborer/cable guy/repair guy you hired at your house?

    Quote Originally Posted by spanishguy View Post
    I almost did once...his was the cable guy who came to my house he was wearing white pants and blue sweatshirt..he was about 6'2 beer belly ( nice looking guy)...he was explaining to me hot to use my DVR etc..all in all i kept looking at his crotch...i swear i knew he was nervous...he asked if he could use my bathroom..i said yes...he came back and realized he had a hard on...he had a wedding ring too...I WANTED to suck his cock so bad and almost asked him to but i chickened out..He left me his personal cell phone if i wanted to ask him questions about the Cable and DVR...that was 2 years ago i still have the brochure where he left his # never have gotten around to calling maybe he does not work there anymore :-(..besides he is married don't want to go there.
    Had a similar experience. The guy in his late 50s was thinner and on his knees in the corner of the room working on a box near the baseboard...I could see the fabric of his pants going in the crack of his ass as he was crouched down. I almost saw his ass crack. I almost lept over to his ass and stuck my finger in his crack, but I too chickened out.
    Holy Prostate Exam Batman! That was AMAZING!!

  4. #4
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    London
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,523

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Ever go for it with a laborer/cable guy/repair guy you hired at your house?

    The most unexpected action I had was on a day when my partner was at work and I went out to the empty house we were moving into to have the Gas Electric and Cable turned on. Got there at 7 am at 10 am the Gas Person came a nice women in her late 40's who was very overweight. Then Electric a guy that looked older than my grand dad. Finally exhausted from waiting at 4pm a hot 6'1 blonde cable guy. That am so moving men would not see it I brought over a large shopping bag (See through plastic with 35 gay porn videos and put them in the down stairs closet by the door. After the guy finished he had noticed I smoked and at the back door said hey guy can I have a cigarette trying to quit but love to have one. I gave him one and we smoked by the door he kept staring and I realized he was looking at the videos. When I realized he smiled said I could use a blow job know what I mean. Have no idea if he was bi or gay but so hot we went inside got on the floor and I serviced him until he shot his load down my throat. One of those thing that may never happen again.

  5. #5
    JUB Addicts
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Orientation
    Straight/Curious
    Posts
    6,434

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Ever go for it with a laborer/cable guy/repair guy you hired at your house?

    Holy Prostate Exam Batman! That was AMAZING!!

  6. #6
    The King of Sorrow... sweet_taboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Upstate, SC
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,276

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Ever go for it with a laborer/cable guy/repair guy you hired at your house?

    Yes, several years ago with a Hispanic guy named Paul who was working with a crew on my roof. I was off work and would go out and talk to them and offer them drinks and whatnot. Then I'd go inside and watch them work from an upstairs window. Paul was all kinds of sexy in his too tight, too small t-shirts that exposed his midsection all the way around and his too low jeans that showed the waistband of his underwear. He caught me countless times looking at him. He'd just smile. Although I knew he spoke perfect English, he spoke in Spanish to the other workers so I wasn't sure if he was telling the other guys I was watching or not. Anyway, long story short, he came by one day after they were done for the day. I invited him in and we talked. We began to hangout. He did this everyday until my roofing job was done...and he continued to stop by even once the crew had moved on to other jobs. Sometimes he'd come dressed in his "work" clothes, but most times, he had gone home and changed. Paul and I ended up dating for more than a year. And yes, we did those naughty, sexy things that guys do, but that's a whole 'nother post...

  7. #7
    JUB Addicts
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Orientation
    Straight/Curious
    Posts
    6,434

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Ever go for it with a laborer/cable guy/repair guy you hired at your house?

    Quote Originally Posted by sweet_taboo View Post
    Yes, several years ago with a Hispanic guy named Paul who was working with a crew on my roof. I was off work and would go out and talk to them and offer them drinks and whatnot. Then I'd go inside and watch them work from an upstairs window. Paul was all kinds of sexy in his too tight, too small t-shirts that exposed his midsection all the way around and his too low jeans that showed the waistband of his underwear. He caught me countless times looking at him. He'd just smile. Although I knew he spoke perfect English, he spoke in Spanish to the other workers so I wasn't sure if he was telling the other guys I was watching or not. Anyway, long story short, he came by one day after they were done for the day. I invited him in and we talked. We began to hangout. He did this everyday until my roofing job was done...and he continued to stop by even once the crew had moved on to other jobs. Sometimes he'd come dressed in his "work" clothes, but most times, he had gone home and changed. Paul and I ended up dating for more than a year. And yes, we did those naughty, sexy things that guys do, but that's a whole 'nother post...
    Nice story with happy ending, but I am talking about a situation where you have a man in your house and out of the blue you reach over and kneel down and unbuckle his pants and see if he lets you...even if he is protesting but you won't take no for an answer as long as he is standing there and not leaving angry. That is my fantasy.
    Holy Prostate Exam Batman! That was AMAZING!!

  8. #8
    The King of Sorrow... sweet_taboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Upstate, SC
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,276

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Ever go for it with a laborer/cable guy/repair guy you hired at your house?

    No, never had that happen but it would sure be hotter than hot!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bi Married Male View Post
    Nice story with happy ending, but I am talking about a situation where you have a man in your house and out of the blue you reach over and kneel down and unbuckle his pants and see if he lets you...even if he is protesting but you won't take no for an answer as long as he is standing there and not leaving angry. That is my fantasy.

  9. #9

    Re: Ever go for it with a laborer/cable guy/repair guy you hired at your house?

    Quote Originally Posted by lambdaboy View Post
    The most unexpected action I had was on a day when my partner was at work and I went out to the empty house we were moving into to have the Gas Electric and Cable turned on. Got there at 7 am at 10 am the Gas Person came a nice women in her late 40's who was very overweight. Then Electric a guy that looked older than my grand dad. Finally exhausted from waiting at 4pm a hot 6'1 blonde cable guy. That am so moving men would not see it I brought over a large shopping bag (See through plastic with 35 gay porn videos and put them in the down stairs closet by the door. After the guy finished he had noticed I smoked and at the back door said hey guy can I have a cigarette trying to quit but love to have one. I gave him one and we smoked by the door he kept staring and I realized he was looking at the videos. When I realized he smiled said I could use a blow job know what I mean. Have no idea if he was bi or gay but so hot we went inside got on the floor and I serviced him until he shot his load down my throat. One of those thing that may never happen again.
    That is so hot!!! I've come close to doing that because the UPS guyt and the cable guy was hot and I wanted at that cock. One of these days I'm gonna do it!

  10. #10
    JUB Addicts
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Orientation
    Straight/Curious
    Posts
    6,434

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Ever go for it with a laborer/cable guy/repair guy you hired at your house?

    Have you ever just gone for it?
    Holy Prostate Exam Batman! That was AMAZING!!

  11. #11
    JUB Addicts
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Orientation
    Straight/Curious
    Posts
    6,434

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Ever go for it with a laborer/cable guy/repair guy you hired at your house?

    Bump...........
    Holy Prostate Exam Batman! That was AMAZING!!

  12. #12
    JUB Addicts
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Orientation
    Straight/Curious
    Posts
    6,434

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Ever go for it with a laborer/cable guy/repair guy you hired at your house?

    Holy Prostate Exam Batman! That was AMAZING!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.