JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Sex in the Senate

      
   
  1. #1

    Sex in the Senate

    Politico has an interview with the infamous Bobby Baker that is a very good read.

    Who knows if he's telling the truth about Kennedy, Johnson, and all the other Senators. They're all dead except for him.

    http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...0.html?ml=po_r
    "That’s the good thing about being president. I can do whatever I want.” Barack Obama, 2-10-14

  2. #2
    JUB Addicts Orlandude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Orlando
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    4,494

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sex in the Senate

    Interesting. Almost like the late Truman Capote's expose of gay Hollywood...after everyone was dead.

  3. #3
    Seeking a free country
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    96,900
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sex in the Senate

    Darn -- I thought someone got caught going at it on the chamber floor.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  4. #4

    Re: Sex in the Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlandude View Post
    Interesting. Almost like the late Truman Capote's expose of gay Hollywood...after everyone was dead.
    The good old days in the Senate when things got done. Hooker or crook.
    "That’s the good thing about being president. I can do whatever I want.” Barack Obama, 2-10-14

  5. #5
    Seeking a free country
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    96,900
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sex in the Senate

    Maybe we should supply the pages with condoms, to use as water balloons. It would at least make Senate debate more fun to watch.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  6. #6
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,536

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sex in the Senate

    Loved the read. Thank you for posting it.

  7. #7
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,095

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sex in the Senate

    This has been well known for quite some time. The difference is, in the past, media personalities had to develop a relationship and some discretion in dealing with the nations leaders or be blackballed. Now the with the instant report nature of YouTube and twitter, the idea is to find the most time sensitive dirt of an opposing team. Opposing team description is because the media shifted into camps, instead of being for the informational value of the people. I put a lot of this on the media.

    People are people. Always have been and media wont change that natural behavior. We like fucking, we like dominating and we love partners. People hide it behind the delusion of religion but man is an animal meant to breed. If the current media could once again differentiate between political and professional life from private life, then we would be a much better nation. When you must sacrifice what makes you human to serve then you will only attract quasi-sociopaths to office. that results in them looking out for only themselves at all times. IS that who we really want making decisions for all of us?

    Let them fuck, most of us do....
    Last edited by JayHawk; November 23rd, 2013 at 12:52 AM.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  8. #8
    Seeking a free country
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    96,900
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sex in the Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    This has been well known for quite some time. The difference is, in the past, media personalities had to develop a relationship and some discretion in dealing with the nations leaders or be blackballed. Now the with the instant report nature of YouTube and twitter, the idea is to find the most time sensitive dirt of an opposing team. Opposing team description is because the media shifted into camps, instead of being for the informational value of the people. I put a lot of this on the media.

    People are people. Always have been and media wont change that natural behavior. We like fucking, we like dominating and we love partners. People hide it behind the delusion of religion but man is an animal meant to breed. If the current media could once again differentiate between political and professional life from private life, then we would be a much better nation. When you must sacrifice what makes you human to serve then you will only attract quasi-sociopaths to office. that results in them looking out for only themselves at all times. IS that who we really want making decisions for all of us?

    Let them fuck, most of us do....
    This is a good reason to get the Senate out of the hands of direct elections -- it would stifle the Puritan impulse to trash on normal people. Indeed the only real reason that the media cares about sex in the Senate is because it can sway voters -- otherwise, no one would be interested.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  9. #9
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,095

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sex in the Senate

    Exactly, we beat up politicians over 'sex crimes' when MOST of america is pursuing the same normal human behavior.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  10. #10
    Seeking a free country
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    96,900
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sex in the Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Exactly, we beat up politicians over 'sex crimes' when MOST of america is pursuing the same normal human behavior.
    And oddly enough, we re-elect politicians guilty of sex crimes while they vote to send teenagers who got the GF's mom mad get their lives ruined permanently.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.