Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys

Tom Wolfe At Corbin Fisher

For 10 interweb points:
    Does anyone know what Tom Wolfe went by when he filmed a scene for corbinfisher?
    I know the vid was between 2006-2007 but I can't fucking find it on the site or on any update archives.
    thanks

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Tom Wolfe At Corbin Fisher

Quote Originally Posted by neobamboom View Post
    For 10 interweb points:
    Does anyone know what Tom Wolfe went by when he filmed a scene for corbinfisher?
    I know the vid was between 2006-2007 but I can't fucking find it on the site or on any update archives.
    thanks
    Simple as it sounds neobamboom (you know thats my actual middle name) he went by Tom, the first of several models given that name. He only did a solo scene which was filmed on a ranch during one of CF's location shoots. Don't bother trying to find the video on CF now, it was removed some time ago (have no clue as to why but I'm going to blame Obama).

Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Has he done anything to which I should pay attention since "The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test"?

Oh. That sucks. I guess they removed it when they changed ownership.
    Several scenes are missing...Such a shame. THanks.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Tom's solo was ACM 420, released May 9, 2007. From the writeup:
    We took a recent trip up to a farm a friend of mine has in a stunningly beautiful part of the country and, while there, were fortunate enough to have the opportunity to film a scene with Tom!

Tom's hometown happened to be just about an hour away from the farm, and so we figured it'd be great to have him come over and stroke off for us in his home element, so to speak! Tom's a country boy and rancher and right at home in rustic surroundings.

Tom is a fine example of the All-American male. He has a great bod that is the natural product of working with horses and cattle, a hairy chest, nice bright eyes, and totally masculine features that ooze studliness.

I might as well mention, we happened to film a whole bunch of scenes while up at this farm with many of our guys. You'll be seeing some of those videos soon! In the meantime, enjoy hot, studly Tom!
    And a few pictures from the solo

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cfTom002cr.jpg   cfTom013sm.jpg   Tom Wolfe 001sm.jpg   cfTom101sm.jpg   Tom Wolfe 003sm.jpg  

Wow thanks!
    He looks exactly the same.
    Well a few pounds lighter but still.