JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 53

Thread: Help me....

  1. #1
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Help me....

    ....confession time. I have never in my life considered working out for a cause.

    But opinions change and so do things in life. So I have decided I must stay fit, as I change over from the Navy to the civilian world... yet I need a reason. Working out blindly is just... well boring. I do best working for a mission goal. I intend to work out for a century ride (100 miles) around Lake Tahoe on June 1st 2014 that will also rasie money for cancer.




    Please use the link below to donate online quickly and securely plus learn more about my progress. You will receive a confirmation of your donation by email and I will be notified as soon as you make your donation.

    http://pages.teamintraining.org/mid/ambbr14/jhawk6262

    Each donation helps accelerate finding a cure for leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma. Nearly 958,000 Americans are battling these blood cancers. I am hoping that my participation in Team In Training will help bring them hope and support. While the program is focused on patient care in the United States, cures, procedures and research breakthroughs are shared with the world of medicine.

    On behalf of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, thank you very much for your support. I greatly appreciate your generosity.

    The link is directly to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. I wont receive your money and pass it on, it goes direct to the cause. I understand some may have suspicions about charities and how much they actually use of their fundraiser amounts for the charitable cause and how much they use for expenses. Well you can see how they stack up at Charity Navigator: http://www.charitynavigator.org/inde...3#.UorkKcSjSM4

    If some of you are concerned, I have asked the MODs and they concur that this request meets JUB posting rules. That does not mean they support or endorse, just that I can ask for your help.

    If anyone has any questions... please hit me up in this thread or on PM or what not....

    Thanks.....
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  2. #2

    Re: Help me....

    Jayhawk,

    there are times a man can make me chub, this would be one of those times.
    Since I am one step away from standing on the street corner to pay my electric bill, I will happily donate once the funds arrive.

    Post pics when you've reached the finish line and you're all sweaty in your little bike shorts, make sure the sun hits you just right so we can see VPL. (damn I sound like a desperate hore)

    In case you missed it, this is me saying well done sir.

  3. #3
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Help me....

    Thank you Elmo...

    I hear ya on times are tight. I have personally committed to doing this and will scrape the funds together if I have to do it. I feel .. awkward asking for donations but I am gonna give it a try.

    As far as pics... that is for sure. Throughout the training season which starts in 2014. I will have a variety of pics to add and plan a butt ton before during and after the ride....

    I have considered a goal to pole campaign.... continually revealing pics as the fundraising goal is met.... but havent decided.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  4. #4
    Dejavudoo
    Guest

    Re: Help me....

    Don't feel awkward. Asking for a noble cause is commendable.

    If I haven't donated by Christmas, remind me that I'm overdue.

    All the best to your quest.

  5. #5
    veni, vidi, reliqui
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,586

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Help me....

    Okay all you guys.

    I've made a contribution.

    Now show JayHawk the love and donate too.

    I'm not even asking any of you to pony up $1000.00 or go out for a good meal.

  6. #6
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,306
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Help me....

    I donated. You know, because he told me what the charity was and didn't put a minimum on it.

    Lex

  7. #7
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Help me....

    Thanks guys! More later .......as I am carb loading special free state brewery carbs...... = )

  8. #8
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Help me....

    My long term ex did the pan-Mass challenge [PMC for short]. It's no easy feat either. He did the Sturbridge to Bourne MA trek which is ~110miles in a single day. All for charity too.

  9. #9
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Help me....

    Quote Originally Posted by maxpowr9 View Post
    My long term ex did the pan-Mass challenge [PMC for short]. It's no easy feat either. He did the Sturbridge to Bourne MA trek which is ~110miles in a single day. All for charity too.
    Yeah, part of the excitement for me is to be doing something good AND physically beat the shit out of myself. It may sound weird but when you're done it feels like your whole body came.......

    I am going to Tahoe to hone my bike skills. In the fall of 2014, I am gonna do a triathlon. I do good at the biathlon (swim and run not skiing and shooting) but have never added the bike. I have biked a mountain bike for years but always considered road bike just plain boring. Well training to climb 4,000 feet in vertical elevation at high altitude sounds awesome to me. That and the Team in Training folks I met are mostly bikers. I wanna dance with who 'brung' me.....


    Thanks to everyone who has given. I have matched so far. I don't know that I can financially always match right after a donation but I wanna try.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  10. #10
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Help me....

    Quote Originally Posted by Dejavudoo View Post
    Don't feel awkward. Asking for a noble cause is commendable.

    If I haven't donated by Christmas, remind me that I'm overdue.

    All the best to your quest.
    Thanks and to be sure I will be reminding folks. My biggest hope is that I DO NOT become that anoying guy always asking but I will post updates as I go....

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    Okay all you guys.

    I've made a contribution.

    Now show JayHawk the love and donate too.

    I'm not even asking any of you to pony up $1000.00 or go out for a good meal.
    Thank you good sir. I will need to use protein power gels during my ride and I need money. Any idea how to get some protein shakes and a grand???

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Lexington View Post
    I donated. You know, because he told me what the charity was and didn't put a minimum on it.

    Lex
    Thanks Lex.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  11. #11
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Help me....

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Thanks to everyone who has given. I have matched so far. I don't know that I can financially always match right after a donation but I wanna try.
    I forgot to add, you can donate while staying entirely anonymous.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  12. #12
    Dejavudoo
    Guest

    Re: Help me....

    There are worse things than to be reminded of a friend's charity. Good on ya.

  13. #13
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Help me....

    FACTS
    Leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma are cancers that originate in the bone marrow or lymphatic tissues as the result of an acquired genetic injury to the DNA of a single cell, which becomes malignant and multiplies continuously. This abnormal accumulation interferes with the production of healthy blood cells.
    Some brain food for you!
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  14. #14
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Help me....

    FIGURES
    THERE ARE AN ESTIMATED 957,902 PEOPLE IN THE U.S. THAT ARE LIVING WITH, OR ARE IN REMISSION FROM LEUKEMIA, HODGKIN LYMPHOMA, NHL OR MYELOMA.
    More stuffffs O_O



    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  15. #15
    Sex God MrRochesterNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Rochester (Irondequoit)
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    706

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Help me....

    Is the campaign still on?

  16. #16
    Dejavudoo
    Guest

    Re: Help me....

    Yes. The OP states the ride is in summer of 2014.

  17. #17
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,107

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Help me....

    Donated today.

  18. #18
    Oldone
    windsors's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,133

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Help me....

    I donated Saturday, Hope you make your goal.

  19. #19
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Help me....

    MrRochesterNY,
    Yes there are TNT events all year. I am riding in June 2014 at Lake Tahoe at what is billed as the Most Beautiful Ride in America. I had already been working on a western vacation to include the Redwoods...a few JUBbers and now I have a training goal to go to Tahoe first... Below you can learn more. My siggie is a link to the information on TNT.




    Thank you Windsors and Palbert. Please check back, I will be sponsoring a cancer patient as well. So you all can get to know one of the people your donations is helping.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  20. #20
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,107

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Help me....

    C'mon JUBBERS! JayHawk is at 10% of his goal. Every little bit helps - and he's promised PICS! (And maybe an auction of some sweaty stuff I hope ... )

    Can you say Good Cause?

  21. #21
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Help me....

    Holy moly, I am sitting here thinking about all I have to do this week. The family holiday is a bear. I love them but it is hard, it is stressful and I work hard because I love them. I want it to be good.

    Still, I wonder as I look into the eyes of some of the previous beneficiaries of the LLS charity, how can I even consider my half week off a challenge? We build many of our own issues but some truly fight things beyond their control. A few profiles of survivors who received help from the money raised at TNT for LLS.

    Ike, Trevor, and Kelly are why I wanna do this. Seeing the smiling faces of those fighting for their lives makes me both sad and happy.

    Take a look, read their stories, and please try to help if you can.


    I am going to leave the world of connectivity, go home and enjoy my family for few days. But this is a marathon for me. So i will be back with more later next week. Sorry if this seems needy but reading these stories affected me tonight. Perhaps I am thinking too much of my own family and how I would feel, perhaps I am just mushy tonight. Anyways I thought I would share. Thank you for any help you can provide.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  22. #22
    Lions&Tigers&Bears Oh My!
    eastofeden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,357
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Help me....

    Hey JayHawk...is there a way to donate without giving my phone number? Do you know about that part? I have attempted it twice now and then they get to the "required" field which is only a few lines and it is required so I don't go any further. Do you think I could make up a number?

  23. #23
    Lions&Tigers&Bears Oh My!
    eastofeden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,357
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Help me....

    ^^^^^^^

    Forget my question...I just donated successfully and filled in an old phone number that no longer works...and it worked. Good Luck to you

  24. #24
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Help me....

    Quote Originally Posted by eastofeden View Post
    Hey JayHawk...is there a way to donate without giving my phone number? Do you know about that part? I have attempted it twice now and then they get to the "required" field which is only a few lines and it is required so I don't go any further. Do you think I could make up a number?
    Quote Originally Posted by eastofeden View Post
    ^^^^^^^

    Forget my question...I just donated successfully and filled in an old phone number that no longer works...and it worked. Good Luck to you
    Sorry I didn't see this earlier. I understand not desiring endless fundraising robo-calls. It is not a credit charge required field. Sp I am unsure why they collect that data. They do encourage thankyous and such to donors, which i would do anyhow. Still i cannot see a reason that field is required to pay. Having to use an old number is workable but not ideal. There is an anonymous process that allows you to leave out all personal data... I think. I am going to ask the coordinator. I will answer back here once I know.

    Regardless, I saw that you made it through and I thank you for the support.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  25. #25
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Help me....

    I hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving holiday. I had a great one with my family for the first time in six or seven years that was made even better by the generosity of kind hearted people donating to a great cause.

    Some more info from LLS:
    Every four minutes, someone new is diagnosed with blood cancer. Every 10 minutes, someone dies. Leukemia causes more deaths than any other cancer among children under the age of 20. Lymphomas are the most common blood cancers and incidence increases with age. The survival rate for myeloma is only 38.5 percent. Incidence is nearly twice as high among African Americans as for all other races.
    Thank you to all who have given to date.

    The link to donate, anonymously if you wish, is below:

    http://pages.teamintraining.org/mid/ambbr14/jhawk6262
    Last edited by JayHawk; December 3rd, 2013 at 12:58 PM.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  26. #26
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,107

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Help me....

    27% / $850!!!! Good going!

    Now go sweat some for us: your only competition is yourself.

  27. #27
    veni, vidi, reliqui
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,586

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Help me....

    ^ I think some pics of Jayhawk practising in the buff must be worth some extra pledges.

    I'll definitely be back to donate more as you go balls out and keep us updated with your progress!!

  28. #28
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Help me....

    Quote Originally Posted by palbert View Post
    27% / $850!!!! Good going!

    Now go sweat some for us: your only competition is yourself.
    I know it has accumulated rather quickly .... I will start sweating more so as the holidays end. Right now I am just doing long rides on my own. In the new year is when the training cycle actually starts, it is also when others raise money, which i will help them with.... I am just gung ho....

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    ^ I think some pics of Jayhawk practising in the buff must be worth some extra pledges.


    I'll definitely be back to donate more as you go balls out and keep us updated with your progress!!
    Naked cycling???? hmmmm if most people tuck a pant leg in to prevent damage, I think I will keep my balls tucked away as well. Perhaps we can work out a little something something.....

    What's a fair arrangement?
    Last edited by JayHawk; December 3rd, 2013 at 07:31 PM.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  29. #29
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Help me....

    ^ Not to mention the chafing. My face was wind burned when I went to the Pats-Broncos game two Sundays ago and it didn't heal till Thanksgiving. Reckon that was dealing with 40mph+ winds.

  30. #30
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,107

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Help me....

    For those waiting for Christmas to give .... It's here!

  31. #31

    Re: Help me....

    I want to give but I just have $5 in my checking account- next week will be raining manna from heaven- hopefuly ^^

    but I saved the link

  32. #32
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Help me....

    Thanks JP. Give if you want and can. I have had the wackiest holiday season/beginning of 2014. All of the crazy aint over. Because of that, I evenly more acutely understand circumstance.

    Quick update on the ride. The big kickoff extravaganza will be Feb 13th for which I have to be in Chicago as it stands right now. But that is no big deal. It is simply a grip and grin with teams. I already know my team since we train already.

    I also acquired my bike recently. It was agonizing choosing a road-bike and I am sure I will develop bike envy as I get further into the sport. For now this fine ride will do me justice. For instance I repeated a ride today, that I had previously done with the same group on my Mtn Bike, and instead of dead last i was in the middle of the pack. Not bad.

    I have named the bike Green Flash for obvious reasons.



    It is a 2013 Full Carbon Specialized Tarmac with Shimano 105's..... for those of you who might wanna know.

    I received the schedule too... and on Saturdays are our long rides. Every Saturday till June we will ride a minimum of twenty miles and then through out we will do 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, and 80 prior to riding Tahoe.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  33. #33

    Re: Help me....

    I always think you're from Texas.

    What a great cause.

  34. #34
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Help me....

    Thank you Native Son. It is a great cause.

    Last night members of my team ran a Ham-Bingo at Hamburger Mary's. I will run one next week and the week after. We raised almost 900 dollars that will be split by the five members that ran the event. A straight couple was there and the young man had won three times in a row and the performer made him strip before he could claim his final prize. That was prize enough for me O_O. I may never have a chance because he likes women BUT at least I got a peek.

    I am attaching my Twitter handle so you guys can follow me if you wish, or if you just wanna take a look now and again you have the link. https://twitter.com/Riding4theCure

    My findraising page is located here http://pages.teamintraining.org/mid/ambbr14/jhawk6262 but hasnt been updated since Christmas. they have been working on fixing my access to the editor features.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  35. #35
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Help me....

    I posted too quickly, BUT if you go to my twitter I have it linked to various things like an App called MapMyRide. Which will give you guys an idea of my training rides, times and such. If you are interested. There will also be pics of fundraisers and rides as i get more equipment. A go pro is in my future after I get the money saved to buy one.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  36. #36
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Help me....

    Our next fundraiser is at Mary's on Tuesday the 25th. Here is the flyer.





    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mary's 25th.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	55.9 KB 
ID:	1028745
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  37. #37
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Help me....

    For those of you asking... YES there will be pics coming soon... in cycle kit (or spandex as you all fondly call it) .... standby.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  38. #38
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Help me....

    Training ride today covered in a bunch of layers, you did not want pics and I didn't want to stand around long enough to take them.

    Still the route is linked to my twitter if you care to see that. It was a little over 20 miles.

    https://twitter.com/Riding4theCure
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  39. #39
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,107

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Help me....

    Started following on Twitter.

    Where is fundraising? Hope that's coming along!

  40. #40
    Dejavudoo
    Guest

    Re: Help me....

    Stop stalling. Get to the spandex. . .


  41. #41
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Help me....

    Deja, I keep asking the other riders to take pics of my nuggets in spandex and they wont do it.

    Palbert, I am currently at 1650 against a goal of 3200. So the halfway point and i am just barely over halfway there. That has been through Hamburger Mary Bingos, St Paddy's Day Bead sales and folks just donating. I did a letter campaign to people I know and i am hoping that will show some results.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  42. #42
    Dejavudoo
    Guest

    Re: Help me....

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Deja, I keep asking the other riders to take pics of my nuggets in spandex and they won't do it.
    No, no, no, no, NO!

    We want to see your nuggets OUTSIDE your Spandex!

  43. #43
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Help me....

    Bwahaha. Thank you for the vote of confidence Deja.

    I have to say, I did not realize how involved I would become in both riding and events for this adventure of charity fundraising. So many of you i may have disappointed by not posting tons of pics.

    Here is a small offering ...




    I am in the red, crouched down, and not a girl... :P
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  44. #44
    Dejavudoo
    Guest

    Re: Help me....

    At LEAST show some VPL.

    Move your hands out of the way, dammit!

  45. #45
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Help me....

    As you wish.....

    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  46. #46
    Dejavudoo
    Guest

    Re: Help me....

    Choice!



    Not that we'd get to see yours, but it's the principle of the thing, don'tchaknow?

    Thanks for playing.

  47. #47
    JUB Addict RaKroma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Zoo with NYU
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,654

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Help me....

    We want to see JUB's Rear Admiral on that neon green bike.

  48. #48
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Help me....

    Quote Originally Posted by Dejavudoo View Post
    Choice!



    Not that we'd get to see yours, but it's the principle of the thing, don'tchaknow?

    Thanks for playing.
    It does look as if the other two are looking rejected and shamed by his huge slong.

    Quote Originally Posted by RaKroma View Post
    We want to see JUB's Rear Admiral on that neon green bike.
    In due time, seriously, In due time.... I am just still a little unhappy with the area between my nipples and my belly button, i am getting there however.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  49. #49
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Help me....

    Okay, I got back last Monday from the vacation I took both before and after the ride. I stopped off in Salt Lake City to visit Kenny and Kris and to sight see the land of the Mormon (and damn they are GAY)

    I ended up spending about 1400 to reach my fundraising goal of 3200. Actually ended up at 3250. I would like to express my greatest gratitude and heartfelt thanks to those of you off of JUB, who have never met me face to face but were moved to donate to the cause of cancer research. It is important.

    All of that said I will post up some nice pics of the trip around Lake Tahoe. You should absolutely go see that area of this earth if you get an opportunity. It is spectacular.

















    From my neighborhood in KC..... my newest most favoritest motto....



    I Be DOING!!!
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  50. #50
    veni, vidi, reliqui
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,586

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Help me....

    Well Done.

    Our friend who did the Ride from Toronto to Niagara this year managed not to get run over. And also raised about 3500 dollars.

    We are proud of both of you for workin' it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.