JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234 LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 190
  1. #101
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    103,500
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeltninja View Post
    ^Opinions, eh? Does that include this one?



    -d-
    That's his big lie: he isn't debating the definition, he set his definition and isn't interested in any evidence to the contrary or any difference of opinion.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  2. #102
    I need water Kabluey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,072

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Again, slowly - there's a difference between cheating or leaving because you want a different PERSON, and doing it because you constantly need another GENDER.
    Wrongo bongo.
    The gender factor is less relevant. You seem to think sexuality is a genitalia preference switch.
    If you're in a true monogamous relationship, you're not desperately craving alternative cock OR pussy, straight, bi or gay.
    Blah blah blah, something enigmatic sounding...

  3. #103
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,921

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    There are facts, but you're ignoring them because they don't fit your prejudice. Your message is that anyone who thinks he's bi is a coward and a liar Regardless of how much you claim to believe that there really are real bisexuals, the message that comes across is that you think we're lesser beings.
    I think people who fail at reading comprehension are lesser beings. Nothing in this post reflects in any way my position, or any of the posts that I've written in the topic. Please either drop the act, or stop responding to me, because you're embarrassing yourself.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  4. #104
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,921

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kabluey View Post
    Wrongo bongo.
    The gender factor is less relevant. You seem to think sexuality is a genitalia preference switch.
    If you're in a true monogamous relationship, you're not desperately craving alternative cock OR pussy, straight, bi or gay.
    Yeah, see, that's where you are in conflict with a gigantic chunk of young gay men who, in their coming out process, call themselves bi, date girls and end up cheating on them with guys because they crave dick and the lie cracks. It happens. Look it up.

    Unless in your vocabulary "monogamous" is equal to "faithful", which I don't think is accurate, but if it is, then we have no argument. Except, a lot of those guys I just describe WANT to be faithful. It's just that they're dating the wrong gender.

    Also, people keep telling me how I view genders as "genitalia", yet I haven't once mentioned anything of the sort. So, where does this come from? O.o
    Last edited by Rolyo85; November 18th, 2013 at 06:19 PM.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  5. #105
    Booyah! Callum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gerstein and Robarts
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,709
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Rolyo85 is back to bi-bashing. Awesome!

    To actually answer the OP, my standards for women are significantly higher than my standards for men. I'd argue my 'preference' is for men, but I could definitely/for sure be happy with the right woman.
    blacksyringe

  6. #106
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,921

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Right. Is anyone going to point out an actual instance of "bi-bashing" from me, or are you just gonna keep howling at the moon?
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  7. #107
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    381

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Wouldn't it be safe to suppose that, just as the majority of people tend to gravitate towards the middle in most regards (the average IQ is between the ranges of 90 and 110 for the vast majority of people, just as most tend to be of average height, and have average talents and capabilities, among other things), this common principle would also affect human sexuality? Social constructs have always conditioned how sexual behaviours are perceived, but Kinsey aptly presented sexuality as part of a continuum, across which the majority of people tend to fluctuate. Assuming that extremes are the norm deviates from the norm in most aspects.

    With that said, I do understand how bisexuality would be something that makes many people feel threatened due to its complexity and social implications - it has been presented as a transition between heterosexual and homosexual identities that bizarrely flows from one end to the other, or an excuse to justify, deny or moderate the effects of same sex attraction. Isn't it normal that many people would, thus, refuse to accept its existence as it is, and look for subterfuges to banalize it, reject its existence or minimize it? More than ignorance, I believe that the real problem lies in the perception of both valid and socially validating heterosexuality and latent, hidden and shameful homosexual desire. Society views both things as essentially incompatible, with one being normal and even ideal, and the other being seen as abnormal, unnatural and depraved. If sexuality were accepted as it is, without any moral judgements attached to it, I believe that bisexuality would be openly declared and more visible than we can imagine. Recent studies have found out that, when people are guaranteed absolute anonymity, they are more willing to "confess" to frequent same sex activity, and faster to show virulent homophobia.

    That's why I have to tell my gay brothers who are rejecting the notion of bisexuality as anything other than an anomaly or a cop out for self-hating closet cases, that if society were not so condemning, greater honesty would be achieved and bisexual people themselves wouldn't have such a negative view of fully homosexual people like us, and wouldn't see the need to hide their own same sex impulses.

    Still, I must say that I myself find bisexuality to be a complete turn off, since I have had awful experiences with bisexual men, and have never met anyone who had been in a relationship with a bisexual person who hadn't been deceived, manipulated and cheated on. Then again, it would be unfair to say that all bisexual people are like that, for the simple reason that, first, there are dishonest individuals everywhere and, second, extreme behaviours are also a deviation from the norm. By default, there must be more bisexual people who are monogamous than not, or else unfaithfulness is more prevalent than we can imagine and bisexual people are singled out because of their "otherness".

  8. #108
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,196
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    ^Found it easier to respond in-line to your post. Several matters to sort out. My comments in bold.


    --------------------------------------------------
    Wouldn't it be safe to suppose that, just as the majority of people tend to gravitate towards the middle in most regards (the average IQ is between the ranges of 90 and 110 for the vast majority of people, just as most tend to be of average height, and have average talents and capabilities, among other things), this common principle would also affect human sexuality? No, it would not be safe because you can't conflate physical statistics such as height with sexuality in the first place. Additionally, the majority of people on earth are STRAIGHT. That's been proven in multiple studies and no one would deny that even the most ardent rainbow flag waver. Common principle? Yeah well in that case you can commonalise everything ad absurdum. Ludicrous and wrong. Social constructs have always conditioned how sexual behaviours are perceived, but Kinsey aptly presented sexuality as part of a continuum, across which the majority of people tend to fluctuate. Assuming that extremes are the norm deviates from the norm in most aspects.
    Kinsey isn't the be-all end-all of studies on human sexuality but even Kinsey wouldn't have imputed much social constructs to conditioning factors or any of his studies and indeed tried to remove such biases to get something "human" NOT social. Human sexuality not social sexuality.

    With that said, I do understand how bisexuality would be something that makes many people feel threatened due to its complexity and social implications - threatened? Hardly because even allowing for it's existence it has zero threats to my life. But hetero...yeah you may have something there if at all. it has been presented as a transition between heterosexual and homosexual identities that bizarrely flows from one end to the other, or an excuse to justify, deny or moderate the effects of same sex attraction. Isn't it normal that many people would, thus, refuse to accept its existence as it is, and look for subterfuges to banalize it, reject its existence or minimize it? More than ignorance, I believe that the real problem lies in the perception of both valid and socially validating heterosexuality and latent, hidden and shameful homosexual desire. Society views both things as essentially incompatible, with one being normal and even ideal, there you go again with your societal crap...WRONG and the other being seen as abnormal, unnatural and depraved. If sexuality were accepted as it is, without any moral judgements attached to it, I believe that bisexuality would be openly declared and more visible than we can imagine. Recent studies have found out that, when people are guaranteed absolute anonymity, they are more willing to "confess" to frequent same sex activity, and faster to show virulent homophobia. If it's anon then how can it be verified? And nothing is absolutely anonymous if it gets on the net. You know that. That's why I have to tell my gay brothers who are rejecting the notion of bisexuality as anything other than an anomaly or a cop out for self-hating closet cases, that if society were not so condemning, greater honesty would be achieved and bisexual people themselves wouldn't have such a negative view of fully homosexual people like us, and wouldn't see the need to hide their own same sex impulses.

    Still, I must say that I myself find bisexuality to be a complete turn off, since I have had awful experiences with bisexual men, and have never met anyone who had been in a relationship with a bisexual person who hadn't been deceived, manipulated and cheated on. Then again, it would be unfair to say that all bisexual people are like that, for the simple reason that, first, there are dishonest individuals everywhere and, second, extreme behaviours are also a deviation from the norm. By default, there must be more bisexual people who are monogamous than not, or else unfaithfulness is more prevalent than we can imagine and bisexual people are singled out because of their "otherness".
    Since "bisexuals" are in a state of continuous denial it is no wonder there are all those problems you mention. "cheated on"....wow...yes...that word comes up plenty and for very good and justifiable reasons. Self-professed "bisexuals" will cheat!
    Last edited by cgymike; November 18th, 2013 at 07:06 PM.

  9. #109
    JUB Addict mikey3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    3,434

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    ^ I am shocked at your prejudice.
    Inspired - but too tired.

  10. #110
    JUB Addict umjreon88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    1,119
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    I love my Bisexual brothers so people stop arguing and start answering the question (the Bisexual guys only please).
    "... You think the only people who are people
    Are the people who look and think like you ..." - Colours of the Wind by Vanessa Williams

  11. #111
    Come again? dereperez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    3,932
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by umjreon88 View Post
    I love my Bisexual brothers so people stop arguing and start answering the question (the Bisexual guys only please).
    I'd go gay for you.

  12. #112
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,738
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    Self-professed "bisexuals" will cheat!
    Yes.

    And all black people are criminals, right? Right.

    -d-
    Last edited by blackbeltninja; November 18th, 2013 at 09:57 PM.
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  13. #113
    I need water Kabluey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,072

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Yeah, see, that's where you are in conflict with a gigantic chunk of young gay men who, in their coming out process, call themselves bi, date girls and end up cheating on them with guys because they crave dick and the lie cracks. It happens. Look it up.
    Those guys aren't bi.

    Unless in your vocabulary "monogamous" is equal to "faithful", which I don't think is accurate, but if it is, then we have no argument.
    The only person who would argue monogamous doesn't equal faithful would only be justifying unfaithful behavior.

    To give you credit, you are modifying your argument through the course of these various threads, which shows some ability to listen.
    Blah blah blah, something enigmatic sounding...

  14. #114
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,921

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kabluey View Post
    Those guys aren't bi.
    Which has been my point since my first post. Bisexual people exist. A lot of people who claim to be bisexual, actually aren't. The example you just responded to is a classical one, and among the most common occasions of in-denial homosexuals.



    Quote Originally Posted by Kabluey View Post
    The only person who would argue monogamous doesn't equal faithful would only be justifying unfaithful behavior.
    Inaccurate. "Monogamous" denotes the limitations of a relationship. "Faithful" describes the adherence to those limitations. That's like saying that "winged" and "in flight" are the same thing. Obviously if you are in a monogamous relationship, you shouldn't have sex with others. But just because you are in one, doesn't mean you will be faithful. Which is a silly argument to be having, we both know what the other meant.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kabluey View Post
    To give you credit, you are modifying your argument through the course of these various threads, which shows some ability to listen.
    Actually, if you reread, my argument hasn't changed one bit The only modification comes from clarification and a more mild tone. I do enjoy starting my participation in controversial topics with a bang ^_^

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    ^Found it easier to respond in-line to your post. Several matters to sort out. My comments in bold.


    --------------------------------------------------
    Wouldn't it be safe to suppose that, just as the majority of people tend to gravitate towards the middle in most regards (the average IQ is between the ranges of 90 and 110 for the vast majority of people, just as most tend to be of average height, and have average talents and capabilities, among other things), this common principle would also affect human sexuality? No, it would not be safe because you can't conflate physical statistics such as height with sexuality in the first place. Additionally, the majority of people on earth are STRAIGHT. That's been proven in multiple studies and no one would deny that even the most ardent rainbow flag waver. Common principle? Yeah well in that case you can commonalise everything ad absurdum. Ludicrous and wrong. Social constructs have always conditioned how sexual behaviours are perceived, but Kinsey aptly presented sexuality as part of a continuum, across which the majority of people tend to fluctuate. Assuming that extremes are the norm deviates from the norm in most aspects.
    Kinsey isn't the be-all end-all of studies on human sexuality but even Kinsey wouldn't have imputed much social constructs to conditioning factors or any of his studies and indeed tried to remove such biases to get something "human" NOT social. Human sexuality not social sexuality.

    With that said, I do understand how bisexuality would be something that makes many people feel threatened due to its complexity and social implications - threatened? Hardly because even allowing for it's existence it has zero threats to my life. But hetero...yeah you may have something there if at all. it has been presented as a transition between heterosexual and homosexual identities that bizarrely flows from one end to the other, or an excuse to justify, deny or moderate the effects of same sex attraction. Isn't it normal that many people would, thus, refuse to accept its existence as it is, and look for subterfuges to banalize it, reject its existence or minimize it? More than ignorance, I believe that the real problem lies in the perception of both valid and socially validating heterosexuality and latent, hidden and shameful homosexual desire. Society views both things as essentially incompatible, with one being normal and even ideal, there you go again with your societal crap...WRONG and the other being seen as abnormal, unnatural and depraved. If sexuality were accepted as it is, without any moral judgements attached to it, I believe that bisexuality would be openly declared and more visible than we can imagine. Recent studies have found out that, when people are guaranteed absolute anonymity, they are more willing to "confess" to frequent same sex activity, and faster to show virulent homophobia. If it's anon then how can it be verified? And nothing is absolutely anonymous if it gets on the net. You know that. That's why I have to tell my gay brothers who are rejecting the notion of bisexuality as anything other than an anomaly or a cop out for self-hating closet cases, that if society were not so condemning, greater honesty would be achieved and bisexual people themselves wouldn't have such a negative view of fully homosexual people like us, and wouldn't see the need to hide their own same sex impulses.

    Still, I must say that I myself find bisexuality to be a complete turn off, since I have had awful experiences with bisexual men, and have never met anyone who had been in a relationship with a bisexual person who hadn't been deceived, manipulated and cheated on. Then again, it would be unfair to say that all bisexual people are like that, for the simple reason that, first, there are dishonest individuals everywhere and, second, extreme behaviours are also a deviation from the norm. By default, there must be more bisexual people who are monogamous than not, or else unfaithfulness is more prevalent than we can imagine and bisexual people are singled out because of their "otherness".
    Since "bisexuals" are in a state of continuous denial it is no wonder there are all those problems you mention. "cheated on"....wow...yes...that word comes up plenty and for very good and justifiable reasons. Self-professed "bisexuals" will cheat!
    God, you really need to not be participating in this topic. Like, SO MUCH...
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  15. #115
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,196
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeltninja View Post
    Yes.

    And all black people are criminals, right? Right.

    -d-
    Not talking about skin colour are we?

  16. #116
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,196
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    It is possible also some "bi" men fear coming out as gay men so they straddle an invisible fence and eventually become tortured souls or go asexual in the end.

  17. #117
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,738
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    ^Nah, just issuing a few edicts, proclamations and they-are-because-I-say-so's based on several incidents which simply must imply a direct and undeniable correlation.

    Apparently that's how you and your mate do it, amirite?

    -d-
    Last edited by blackbeltninja; November 18th, 2013 at 10:25 PM.
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  18. #118
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,921

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeltninja View Post
    ^Nah, just issuing a few edicts, proclamations and they-are-because-I-say-so's. Apparently that's how you and your mate do it, amirite?

    -d-
    If you're trying to piss me off by grouping me with the idiocy that cgymike is spewing, it's working
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  19. #119
    Thankfully Liberal & Gay
    frankfrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois (Agent Provocateur and Refujiunderground you can do it)
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    15,463
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    If a gay man who is also somewhat attracted to women wants to call himself "bi" in order to feel less gay, more power to him.
    No, somebody who feels attraction toward both genders, IS BISEXUAL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    The ability to penetrate a woman doesn't make a man bisexual.
    I probably have the ABILITY to penetrate a woman, but never the "desire to penetrate a woman, and be thankful for the opportunity" to do it! If a "gay" person wants to fuck a woman (and WILL enjoy doing it), even rarely, I consider them bisexual.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    if you're with a girl and have the urge to fuck guys, you're not bi, you're gay. Anyway, a true bisexual is content with whoever they're with at the moment, they don't suddenly get the itch to cheat with the opposite gender.
    So if I'm with a guy and I'm fantasizing about another guy, I'm not truly gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Fly View Post
    Telling people they are either gay and dishonest, or straight and dishonest, but not Bi, because Bi is some rare phenomenon, is hogwash.

    Wouldn't this belief be akin to saying Fem guys are not actually guys, they're pre-op transgenders ...in denial?

    This moronic belief is right up there with "You're not Gay...you just haven't met the right girl yet", or "you're confused" or any one of many offensive, ignorant, and delusional statements.
    ^ THIS. Furthermore, how a person wants to label THEMSELVES**, it's their call. If somebody calls him/herself a bisexual, I accept it at face value.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    So a true gay is content with whomever he's with at the moment, and don't get the itch to cheat with someone a different age/fitness/race/etc.

    So all those people who cheat aren't "real" anything.
    You kind of beat me to it, K!! I was thinking kind of the same thing.

    I was going to say it something like "So if I'm with a guy, and I'm lusting over that woman in the background, I'm not a real bisexual. Does that mean that when I'm with a guy and I'm looking at a hunk in the background, I'm not really gay??" LOL

    [EDIT: AH, OK, SO I DID say that up above, haha. I forgot. My post got interrupted by three "cascading" phone calls which just now finished about two and a half hours from their start...]
    "All legal U. S. residents who are 18 years or older, shall have an unconditional right to vote." - We need a 28th Amendment to the U. S. Constitution which resembles this...NOW!

    VOTING: Just remember: "Be careful of what you DON'T wish for. You might just get it." GET OUT AND VOTE for what you DO wish for.

    "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires" - Susan B. Anthony

  20. #120
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,738
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    If you're trying to piss me off by grouping me with the idiocy that cgymike is spewing, it's working
    You and him are very, VERY alike.

    -d-
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  21. #121
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,196
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    It's bi...confirmed! Innit a cutie?

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tumblr_mstbx6fx6r1rlbyodo1_500.gif  

  22. #122
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,921

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by frankfrank View Post
    So if I'm with a guy and I'm fantasizing about another guy, I'm not truly gay?
    That really makes a sense that is not...


    Quote Originally Posted by frankfrank View Post
    ^ THIS. Furthermore, how a person wants to label THEMSELVES**, it's their call. If somebody calls him/herself a bisexual, I accept it at face value.
    If you call yourself "liberal" but keep hating on all liberal movements, support conservative policies and politicians, and contribute to conservative movements, it is definitely your call to call yourself "liberal", but it's also mine to call you on your bullshit, no?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeltninja View Post
    You and him are very, VERY alike.

    -d-
    In the sense that not at all, yeah.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  23. #123
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    ^ I am shocked at your prejudice.
    I surprised the blatant, un-sourced ignorance being passed off as undeniable knowledge in that post he pasted. How can someone reply in several paragraphs without saying anything at all?
    Last edited by JayHawk; November 18th, 2013 at 10:57 PM.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  24. #124
    JUB Addict Sausy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,072
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post




    If you call yourself "liberal" but keep hating on all liberal movements, support conservative policies and politicians, and contribute to conservative movements, it is definitely your call to call yourself "liberal", but it's also mine to call you on your bullshit, no?

    - - - Updated - - -


    You don't know Frank at all... I've meet him several times and we talk on the phone occasionally. I don't agree with him on everything but he's genuine, and yes, liberal... where you get this perception of him that's so off the mark I can see where you're one of those people with innate intelligence but generally lacking in common sense. Your theorizing and condescension towards the bi identity, your presumptiveness about the logic and brilliance of your own biased perspective ..well like you said these are just opinions expressed here. And some are like toilet paper that's purpose is to wipe up the ass and get flushed away with the shit.
    unofficial official mini meet Friday- Saturday April 11-12, 2014

  25. #125
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,738
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    In the sense that not at all, yeah.
    Keep on believing, sport, and just maybe it'll come true.

    -d-
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  26. #126
    Dr Bit! :~D
    LilBit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Fagstaff
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    11,299

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    Yes. That why I ask my so-called bisexual friends for some facts like when was the last time you actually sticked your penis into a woman?
    So a gay man who's never had sex with a guy but did have sex with a high school girlfriend while he was in the closet is actually straight? And what about virgins? Are they not allowed to have a sexual orientation at all? Sexual orientation is about more than just sexual behavior. It's also about sexual attraction. Not that I expect your tiny little mind to be able to absorb that.
    Recently I heard a 'wise guy' story that I had a party at my home for twenty-five men. It's an interesting story, but I don't know twenty-five men I'd want to invite to a party. ~Joan Crawford

  27. #127
    @ The House of Grimshaw pat grimshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    16,801
    Blog Entries
    13

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by LilBit View Post
    So a gay man who's never had sex with a guy ...? And what about virgins? Are they not allowed to have ...
    I said that I asked MY friends. I wouldn't be asking teenaged neophyte morons raised by hillbillies, neanderthals or the Taliban.

    I would think that any adult with a basic school education and the internet in the 21st century should be able to understand his own mind and penis by his mid-20s.

    I stress the 21st century because, as I mentioned earlier, I suspect the mix of people who wear the Bi label now will be wearing different labels in 20 years time.

    The Gay Stigma will have evaporated.

    There will be new labels (my uni friends are already using invented words like Cis, Polyamorist and Heteronormative)

    females will be more cluey and less likely to give their time and bodies to uncertain men



    I like to ask direct questions like 'When was the last time you actually performed sex with someone' because SO many of us, me included, spend SO much time deluding ourselves.

  28. #128
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,196
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeltninja View Post
    You and him are very, VERY alike.

    -d-
    Not even close mate. How little you know....

  29. #129
    Reunited
    medic1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Edinburgh Scotland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    7,372
    Blog Entries
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    I have been following this thread very carefully,it saddens me that otherwise intelligent men can hold such a view as bisexuals do not exist.
    My partner is bisexual,his last relationship was with a female,they were together for years. Perhaps i may be biased because my partner was a great friend for many years,before we started dating just over a year ago.
    Did i have my doubts about going into this relationship? Fuck yes! That is why we took things at a snails pace. Did i "test" him? To my shame,yes i did.
    Am i comfortable that he will not cheat on me? As comfortable as i was with my first partner who was gay.
    Relationships are a complex mix of many things. Trust being only one of them. Am i worried that he will cheat or leave me for someone else? As worried as i was with my first partner who was gay.
    For some sexuality is fluid,for others fixed. Am i content and happy? Yes i am,with him. Though i will be a lot happier when he leaves the Army.
    I do not understand this overwhelming desire to "shoe-box" anyone as either one or the other. Or "they are delusional" and "lying" to themselfs and others.
    This is my 1st relationship with a Bi guy. Is it harder than my previous relationship? At the beginning most certainly.
    That is why we "speak" to one another about our "fears and hopes",he was just as concerned about me falling for another gay guy as i was about him falling for a female.
    As for likening a bisexual to a unicorn. Grow the fuck up.

  30. #130
    The Reigns Begin. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,235
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    Not even close mate. How little you know....
    You're the last person in this thread that gets to use that line.
    "Miscalculation of our strength their bane,

    Take us lightly and we'll make you pay..."

  31. #131
    Queer enough
    EJMichaels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,337
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by matty20 View Post
    I know that there are many bisexual men on here. Do you have a preference in which gender you date and find attractive, or is is basically a 50-50 split?
    As a female, my answer might not be of interest to the OP, but I can no longer resist the urge to reply in this thread. (Resisting not because I'm female, but because of the nonsense.)

    It's very difficult to comment on bisexuality without defining the level/context -- sexual, social, political, behaviors, desires, etc. In the original question, I, like others, have different answers to "date" and "find attractive". In theory, I find men and women almost interchangeable. I could date either one, have sex with either one, marry either one (well, not in my state yet). I don't consider a person's gender/sex to be especially relevant for that.

    However, I react to men and women very differently. For example, I am not physically attracted to men most of the time. Even when I see an exceptional specimen of manhood, what I think about is him having sex with another man. With women, I think about what I might do with her sexually. I considered myself a lesbian for many years. Due to certain life circumstances (especially my interest in BDSM), I started dating men. I've always tended to get along better with men socially and intellectually, at least compared to non-gay women.

    I consider myself gay-oriented -- when giving the short answer to whether or not I'm bi, I say my "bi" part is my interest in men, not my interest in women. Given equal opportunities and the right person, I'm likely to be with a woman for a LTR. But life isn't like the brochure and I've been with a man for the past 15 years. I have casual sex with friends sometimes, and some, thank goodness, are female.

    More info here. Free copies by request.

  32. #132
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,921

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sausy View Post
    You don't know Frank at all... I've meet him several times and we talk on the phone occasionally. I don't agree with him on everything but he's genuine, and yes, liberal... where you get this perception of him that's so off the mark I can see where you're one of those people with innate intelligence but generally lacking in common sense. Your theorizing and condescension towards the bi identity, your presumptiveness about the logic and brilliance of your own biased perspective ..well like you said these are just opinions expressed here. And some are like toilet paper that's purpose is to wipe up the ass and get flushed away with the shit.
    I meant a generic "you". I was giving an example, not talking to Frank. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeltninja View Post
    Keep on believing, sport, and just maybe it'll come true.

    -d-
    As far as sarcasm goes, this was very low rent (._. )
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  33. #133
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,738
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    ^Yeah... actually not sarcasm.

    -d-
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  34. #134
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,921

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeltninja View Post
    ^Yeah... actually not sarcasm.

    -d-
    No, I know, don't worry. Still low rent.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  35. #135
    The Boy Next Door LuvFindsAndyHardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,074

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Bisexuality exists. It's a fact. To deny that is idiotic, and disrespectful to the life experiences of thousands of people.
    I have always said that bisexuality exists but, like sex addiction and nut allergies, is wildly over-reported.

  36. #136
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    103,500
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    I think people who fail at reading comprehension are lesser beings. Nothing in this post reflects in any way my position, or any of the posts that I've written in the topic. Please either drop the act, or stop responding to me, because you're embarrassing yourself.
    What I wrote is exactly how you come across.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  37. #137
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    103,500
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeltninja View Post
    Yes.

    And all black people are criminals, right? Right.

    -d-
    Yes, and gays are acting against their nature.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  38. #138
    JUB Addict Sausy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,072
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    How about those who aren't bisexual take a nice stfu and let JUB bisexuals answer the question. Start your own intellectually stimulating topic but let's just hear from mainly the bisexuals on this one. This topic was addressed to them...maybe it should be kept as on topic thread?
    unofficial official mini meet Friday- Saturday April 11-12, 2014

  39. #139
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,921

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by Sausy View Post
    How about those who aren't bisexual take a nice stfu and let JUB bisexuals answer the question. Start your own intellectually stimulating topic but let's just hear from mainly the bisexuals on this one. This topic was addressed to them...maybe it should be kept as on topic thread?
    I'm bisexual, so I get to talk.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  40. #140
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,738
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    I'm bisexual, so I get to talk.
    Really?



    Interestingly, if I were gay but said I was bi for whatever reason, I'd be labelled "in denial", called "homophobic" and generally be regarded as "self-loathing."

    So... which one are you?

    -d-
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  41. #141
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,921

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    I just decided I am bi. You can't tell me how I choose to define myself.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  42. #142
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,196
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    ^I am trisexual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Oh YES I am......


    Self-proclaimed sexuality with no basis in reality just like the bi lie....
    Last edited by cgymike; November 20th, 2013 at 12:07 AM.

  43. #143
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,196
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by MoufOfKhaos View Post
    You're the last person in this thread that gets to use that line.

    Oh do be quiet.

    Any more comments from the cheaper seats?


  44. #144
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,738
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    I just decided I am bi. You can't tell me how I choose to define myself.
    I'm not telling you anything.

    I'm asking which of the labels which are usually hurled in my direction you'd like me to hurl in yours.

    -d-
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  45. #145
    Reunited
    medic1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Edinburgh Scotland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    7,372
    Blog Entries
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    ^I am trisexual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Oh YES I am......


    Self-proclaimed sexuality with no basis in reality just like the bi lie....
    Please,enough of the shit-stirring,i myself am gaining some great insight from the bisexuals who are replying.

  46. #146
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,921

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Your choice. I didn't hurl any of them in your face.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  47. #147
    Reunited
    medic1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Edinburgh Scotland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    7,372
    Blog Entries
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    I just decided I am bi. You can't tell me how I choose to define myself.
    Simple question.
    Then why do you feel the need to tell others how to define their sexuality. I know you were being sarcastic,so am i.

  48. #148
    I need water Kabluey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,072

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    I just decided I am bi. You can't tell me how I choose to define myself.
    I guess it is possible to define one's self as argumentative nincompoop just as easily.

    What you do display is a remarkable lack of self awareness and a fragile ego that seems to depend entirely on winning arguments of your own making. Civil, productive discussions that you seek to derail in order to make the same tired assertions over and over and over.

    You constantly project motivations upon strangers that only really help reveal your own fears, prejudices and past history.

    I'm assuming you prefer women now too.
    Blah blah blah, something enigmatic sounding...

  49. #149
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,921

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kabluey View Post
    I guess it is possible to define one's self as argumentative nincompoop just as easily.

    What you do display is a remarkable lack of self awareness and a fragile ego that seems to depend entirely on winning arguments of your own making. Civil, productive discussions that you seek to derail in order to make the same tired assertions over and over and over.

    You constantly project motivations upon strangers that only really help reveal your own fears, prejudices and past history.

    I'm assuming you prefer women now too.
    Totally. I am all about the vag now.

    What fragile ego though? Please elaborate. Just because I have the arrogance to assume I can analyze people and that occasionally I see more than they (are willing to) do, doesn't actually reveal any "fears" on my part. I also dare you to tell me what this has revealed about my past history.

    As for prejudices, I freely admit I am very prejudiced toward homosexuals who don't have the balls to call themselves that while being supposedly "out" as anything but gay.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  50. #150
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,921

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by medic1 View Post
    Simple question.
    Then why do you feel the need to tell others how to define their sexuality. I know you were being sarcastic,so am i.
    I just know better than everyone else. It's such a heavy burden (._. )
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.