JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 190
  1. #51
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,809

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSpectatingLoner View Post
    I can't with Rolyo and Rainbow Dick. It really sucks that they would denigrate the LGBT pride colors with their messages of closed-mindedness and ignorance.

    OP, I actually identify as gay, but I hook up with women every once in a while and I actually am very attracted to f2m transsexuals. I'd say 75-80% into dudes. At first I didn't bother answering because I never go by "bi," but I've come under fire more than once in life for not identifying myself as such, so I figure I'd just say what I'm attracted to and let you decide if you care or not.
    Actually, if you bother to read my actual position, you'll realize it is based on the dignity of being openly gay.

    Bisexuality exists. It's a fact. To deny that is idiotic, and disrespectful to the life experiences of thousands of people.

    What's ALSO a fact, however, is that homophobic heteronormative culture has put an incredible pile of negative bullshit on top of the word "gay". What's worse, WE ourselves add to that with scene-hate, slut-shaming and femmephobia. Which leads MANY people who are still struggling to come to terms with their sexuality, to falsely identify as "bi", in order to avoid being associated with the supposed negative stereotypes of being actually GAY. It is harmful to THEM, and it is harmful to truly bisexual people.

    My position is this: if we believe in the Kinsey scale (and I have never had a reason not to), then of the 0-6 spectrum, 1-5 have some attraction to both genders. But if we call all of these people "bisexual", that will be about as accurate and informative, as if we called them simply "sexual". It is not accurate, it tells us nothing. A 1 who would never really do anything with a guy, but isn't repulsed by the idea either, is not "bi", he is straight. And a 4 who is keeping pretenses of being straight, while fucking dudes behind his girlfriend's back, is not "bi" either. A bisexual person doesn't struggle with his urges. He likes PEOPLE. Sometimes those people are male, sometimes female (and if he's pan-, then they can be trans too). But a bisexual person NEVER EVER has the problem that Pickwick describes - that of needing dick while with a girl, or needing pussy while with a guy.

    And if you can't, with a 100% certainty, state that the above applies to you, if you really pretty much always want the dick, even when you're banging chicks, I am sorry, but you are misusing a term, and harming the bi community. They already have to deal with enough shit from both straight and gay people. They don't need self-deluding homos making it worse for them. Otherwise we have idiocy like cgymike's.


    And I am sorry, but I truly don't care if people are getting offended by this position. But it's laughable to accuse me of intolerance, when the real intolerance is the inability to embrace being gay, and trying to pretend you're something you are not, just because you can get it up to a chick.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  2. #52
    Pick the good card... Pickwick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Flic en Flac
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,785

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    But a bisexual person NEVER EVER has the problem that Pickwick describes - that of needing dick while with a girl, or needing pussy while with a guy.
    That's why I've never called myself "bi" as I know I love men and being fucked by them even when I would fuck with a girl. I would never ever be totally satisfied sexually with a woman. Even if I have deep feelings for her. So I'm gay and don't try to deny that fact.
    Never say "never"... Oops !

  3. #53
    I need water Kabluey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    4,945

    Code of Conduct
    And out come the same old gay supremacist lines.
    Live and let live and refrain from protecting your own past or hangups onto others.

    There are people who deny gay is anything that can't be converted too.
    Blah blah blah, something enigmatic sounding...

  4. #54
    Slut Maestoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    274

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    We call that gay and in denial ^_^
    Pretty much this.

    Most will get married and be tied emotionally to the wife while sexually needs to be satisfied by men.

  5. #55
    Look, listen and rejoice oakpope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Paris, France.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,410

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    My point of view (which nobody ask for ) : not all people are comfortable with being gay, more so as a teenager. Some of these people prefer to state they're bi to ease themselves and/or their entourage to the fact they're lgbt. And latter they may be comfortable enough to drop the bi and realize they are gay.

    But it's obvious there are bi people, that is, people that can fall in love or be sexually attracted to men or women. Now I think exactly 50-50 people are rare. Then there can be bi-straight and bi-gay people, they 'can' fall in love with both sex, but are slightly more likely to fall for one than the other. Each people being different, and it can change throughout their life.

    Just my 2 cents, and I can't answer the OP not being bi myself.
    Magna Veritas


  6. #56
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    The Middle of Snowwhere.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    16,307
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Actually, if you bother to read my actual position, you'll realize it is based on the dignity of being openly gay.

    Bisexuality exists. It's a fact. To deny that is idiotic, and disrespectful to the life experiences of thousands of people.

    What's ALSO a fact, however, is that homophobic heteronormative culture has put an incredible pile of negative bullshit on top of the word "gay". What's worse, WE ourselves add to that with scene-hate, slut-shaming and femmephobia. Which leads MANY people who are still struggling to come to terms with their sexuality, to falsely identify as "bi", in order to avoid being associated with the supposed negative stereotypes of being actually GAY. It is harmful to THEM, and it is harmful to truly bisexual people.

    My position is this: if we believe in the Kinsey scale (and I have never had a reason not to), then of the 0-6 spectrum, 1-5 have some attraction to both genders. But if we call all of these people "bisexual", that will be about as accurate and informative, as if we called them simply "sexual". It is not accurate, it tells us nothing. A 1 who would never really do anything with a guy, but isn't repulsed by the idea either, is not "bi", he is straight. And a 4 who is keeping pretenses of being straight, while fucking dudes behind his girlfriend's back, is not "bi" either. A bisexual person doesn't struggle with his urges. He likes PEOPLE. Sometimes those people are male, sometimes female (and if he's pan-, then they can be trans too). But a bisexual person NEVER EVER has the problem that Pickwick describes - that of needing dick while with a girl, or needing pussy while with a guy.

    And if you can't, with a 100% certainty, state that the above applies to you, if you really pretty much always want the dick, even when you're banging chicks, I am sorry, but you are misusing a term, and harming the bi community. They already have to deal with enough shit from both straight and gay people. They don't need self-deluding homos making it worse for them. Otherwise we have idiocy like cgymike's.


    And I am sorry, but I truly don't care if people are getting offended by this position. But it's laughable to accuse me of intolerance, when the real intolerance is the inability to embrace being gay, and trying to pretend you're something you are not, just because you can get it up to a chick.
    There is no chance of your position being in any way correct or relevant, unless you begin from the unjustified a priori position that embracing gayness is somehow better than embracing bi-ness. There is no reason at all to assert that it is more meaningful ore more accurate to describe the same voluntary pattern of sexual behaviour as "gay" instead of "bi." And there is no reason to fear, denigrate or downplay describing 80 or 90 percent of humanity as "bisexual."
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte. And Joseph Wilcox.

  7. #57
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    104

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Don't have a preference. There are certain qualities and quirks that attract me and they aren't gender specific. Someone mentioned in an earlier post having a friend who fell in love with a male and female and that would probably be a dream come true for me somewhere down the line.

  8. #58
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,694
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    I like the boys. I like the girls. It varies as to what I feel like I'm in the mood for; and I have had an LTR with both genders.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    But a bisexual person NEVER EVER has the problem that Pickwick describes - that of needing dick while with a girl, or needing pussy while with a guy.
    I don't think enough hard research has be done in this field in order to prove this statement. And without an accurate, unbiased, validated and properly scientific way to research it, I honestly don't think it can be done, either.

    -d-
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  9. #59
    Intoner MakeDigitalLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Voorhees
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,976

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    I dont understand how anyone can make blanket statements or be some sort of authority on something they're not.

  10. #60
    Intoner MakeDigitalLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Voorhees
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,976

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Thank you for sharing. I'm however gay and have actual interest in the field. Imagine that.
    Are you suggesting he didnt have interest in that field? Lol.

  11. #61
    JUB Addict The Fly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    MPLS
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,453

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Telling people they are either gay and dishonest, or straight and dishonest, but not Bi, because Bi is some rare phenomenon, is hogwash.

    Wouldn't this belief be akin to saying Fem guys are not actually guys, they're pre-op transgenders ...in denial?

    This moronic belief is right up there with "You're not Gay...you just haven't met the right girl yet", or "you're confused" or any one of many offensive, ignorant, and delusional statements.

  12. #62
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,809

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by bankside View Post
    There is no chance of your position being in any way correct or relevant, unless you begin from the unjustified a priori position that embracing gayness is somehow better than embracing bi-ness. There is no reason at all to assert that it is more meaningful ore more accurate to describe the same voluntary pattern of sexual behaviour as "gay" instead of "bi." And there is no reason to fear, denigrate or downplay describing 80 or 90 percent of humanity as "bisexual."
    Huh? Embracing gayness is exactly the same as embracing bi-ness. Embracing REALITY however is better than embracing a lie.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeDigitalLove View Post
    Are you suggesting he didnt have interest in that field? Lol.
    He was clearly suggesting he didn't have interest in business, yes
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  13. #63

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Wow, this is yet another reason why I don't even bother. I'm not having sex with a political or social agenda, I'm having sex with a person, and someone I hopefully care about. Someone's opinion of my sexuality does not matter when I am blowing my load in a pussy or a dude's mouth.

    All this BS of labels and Kinsey scales crap did not exist a couple thousand years ago. Last time I checked, the ancients got along just fine fucking everybody without having to worry if someone was bi.


    To some, I suppose the concept of bisexuals would be the equivalent of hunting for the elusive BIgfoot (pun intended)

  14. #64
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,809

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by ElmosToe View Post
    Wow, this is yet another reason why I don't even bother. I'm not having sex with a political or social agenda, I'm having sex with a person, and someone I hopefully care about. Someone's opinion of my sexuality does not matter when I am blowing my load in a pussy or a dude's mouth.

    All this BS of labels and Kinsey scales crap did not exist a couple thousand years ago. Last time I checked, the ancients got along just fine fucking everybody without having to worry if someone was bi.


    To some, I suppose the concept of bisexuals would be the equivalent of hunting for the elusive BIgfoot (pun intended)
    A lot of stuff didn't exist a couple thousand years ago. The only reason you can be all cool and "above it all" here is that we don't live a couple thousand years ago.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  15. #65
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    102,773
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    So should I assume that in your view nobody uses the term "bi" to cover for being gay? Like, that's not a thing? It doesn't happen?
    That you could jump to that from what I said shows you have a serious bias and an axe to grind.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  16. #66
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    102,773
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    It's a sexuality that switches between attraction to your own and the opposite gender, based on the particular person, environment, situation etc.

    The easiest litmus test to me is this: if you're with a girl and have the urge to fuck guys, you're not bi, you're gay. I'd say the opposite I'd also true, but in our culture it's unlikely to occur. Anyway, a true bisexual is content with whoever they're with at the moment, they don't suddenly get the itch to cheat with the opposite gender.
    So a true gay is content with whomever he's with at the moment, and don't get the itch to cheat with someone a different age/fitness/race/etc.

    So all those people who cheat aren't "real" anything.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  17. #67
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    102,773
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    I know that. And the quote should read "straight or gay"... The reason it's hard to figure out bisexuality is that people assume you just want both all the time. Which isn't how it works.
    Sometimes you want both. Sometimes it doesn't matter. Mostly, it's just that gender is only one of a range of things about a person, no more important than height, fitness, hair color, or whatever.

    Example: for myself and several other bi guys I know, good abs are far more important than gender.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  18. #68
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    102,773
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSpectatingLoner View Post
    I can't with Rolyo and Rainbow Dick. It really sucks that they would denigrate the LGBT pride colors with their messages of closed-mindedness and ignorance.

    OP, I actually identify as gay, but I hook up with women every once in a while and I actually am very attracted to f2m transsexuals. I'd say 75-80% into dudes. At first I didn't bother answering because I never go by "bi," but I've come under fire more than once in life for not identifying myself as such, so I figure I'd just say what I'm attracted to and let you decide if you care or not.
    Oh, that reveals the hypocrisy of those who are anti-bi: if you claim to be bi, they say you're lying, and to be honest and say you're gay, but if you say you're gay but then hook up with a chick, they claim you're actually bi and showing that bis can't possibly be trusted.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  19. #69
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    102,773
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Actually, if you bother to read my actual position, you'll realize it is based on the dignity of being openly gay.

    Bisexuality exists. It's a fact. To deny that is idiotic, and disrespectful to the life experiences of thousands of people.

    What's ALSO a fact, however, is that homophobic heteronormative culture has put an incredible pile of negative bullshit on top of the word "gay". What's worse, WE ourselves add to that with scene-hate, slut-shaming and femmephobia. Which leads MANY people who are still struggling to come to terms with their sexuality, to falsely identify as "bi", in order to avoid being associated with the supposed negative stereotypes of being actually GAY. It is harmful to THEM, and it is harmful to truly bisexual people.

    My position is this: if we believe in the Kinsey scale (and I have never had a reason not to), then of the 0-6 spectrum, 1-5 have some attraction to both genders. But if we call all of these people "bisexual", that will be about as accurate and informative, as if we called them simply "sexual". It is not accurate, it tells us nothing. A 1 who would never really do anything with a guy, but isn't repulsed by the idea either, is not "bi", he is straight. And a 4 who is keeping pretenses of being straight, while fucking dudes behind his girlfriend's back, is not "bi" either. A bisexual person doesn't struggle with his urges. He likes PEOPLE. Sometimes those people are male, sometimes female (and if he's pan-, then they can be trans too). But a bisexual person NEVER EVER has the problem that Pickwick describes - that of needing dick while with a girl, or needing pussy while with a guy.

    And if you can't, with a 100% certainty, state that the above applies to you, if you really pretty much always want the dick, even when you're banging chicks, I am sorry, but you are misusing a term, and harming the bi community. They already have to deal with enough shit from both straight and gay people. They don't need self-deluding homos making it worse for them. Otherwise we have idiocy like cgymike's.


    And I am sorry, but I truly don't care if people are getting offended by this position. But it's laughable to accuse me of intolerance, when the real intolerance is the inability to embrace being gay, and trying to pretend you're something you are not, just because you can get it up to a chick.
    So basically you've made up your own definition, one with no objective measurement to it, and refuse to entertain reality that contradicts it -- and then you use it to dis anyone who disagrees with it.

    I know bi guys who aren't happy with just a guy or just a gal -- they want both. That alone trashes your whole thesis.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  20. #70
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,809

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post

    That you could jump to that from what I said shows you have a serious bias and an axe to grind.
    Learn to express yourself more clear and your posts won't be constantly misunderstood.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  21. #71

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Whenever I meet a guy who claims to be bi, I ask them when was the last time they had their cock up some female.

    They just refuse to answer.

  22. #72
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,809

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post

    So a true gay is content with whomever he's with at the moment, and don't get the itch to cheat with someone a different age/fitness/race/etc.

    So all those people who cheat aren't "real" anything.
    Your consistent attempts to equate sexuality with personality is pure idiocy and clearly shows YOU are the one with an axe to grind with me, because I know you're nowhere near that clueless.

    Again, slowly - there's a difference between cheating or leaving because you want a different PERSON, and doing it because you constantly need another GENDER.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  23. #73
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    102,773
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by oakpope View Post
    My point of view (which nobody ask for ) : not all people are comfortable with being gay, more so as a teenager. Some of these people prefer to state they're bi to ease themselves and/or their entourage to the fact they're lgbt. And latter they may be comfortable enough to drop the bi and realize they are gay.

    But it's obvious there are bi people, that is, people that can fall in love or be sexually attracted to men or women. Now I think exactly 50-50 people are rare. Then there can be bi-straight and bi-gay people, they 'can' fall in love with both sex, but are slightly more likely to fall for one than the other. Each people being different, and it can change throughout their life.

    Just my 2 cents, and I can't answer the OP not being bi myself.
    And many are so brainwashed growing up that they really are attracted to both, but over time begin to realize that the one attraction was trained in, not natural. But they aren't allowed any dignity to grow freely, because people like some here are condemning them just as much as any Mormon or whomever.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  24. #74
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    102,773
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by bankside View Post
    There is no chance of your position being in any way correct or relevant, unless you begin from the unjustified a priori position that embracing gayness is somehow better than embracing bi-ness. There is no reason at all to assert that it is more meaningful ore more accurate to describe the same voluntary pattern of sexual behaviour as "gay" instead of "bi." And there is no reason to fear, denigrate or downplay describing 80 or 90 percent of humanity as "bisexual."
    Well stated. But some would rather persecute anyone who doesn't fit their view.

    When studying animal behavior, the measure of orientation is behavior. Scientifically, that measure has to be applied to humans as well -- so, scientifically, any individual who engages in sexual activity with both genders is bisexual. Any other measure is purely subjective.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  25. #75

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Don't worry. This drama about gay guys claiming to be "bi" will die off in twenty years time.

  26. #76
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,809

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post

    Oh, that reveals the hypocrisy of those who are anti-bi: if you claim to be bi, they say you're lying, and to be honest and say you're gay, but if you say you're gay but then hook up with a chick, they claim you're actually bi and showing that bis can't possibly be trusted.
    You know, I keep hearing that accusation, but personally I've never actually encountered the situation or heard it happen to anyone I know. A gay guy hooking up with a chick is still gay, and the only stigma on bis being untrustworthy is the fault of self-hating homos pretending to be bi and giving that part of the spectrum a bad name by being unfaithful to their fake beard girlfriends.

    The most hilarious thing in this whole argument is that I am actually DEFENDING bisexuals here.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  27. #77
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    102,773
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeltninja View Post
    I like the boys. I like the girls. It varies as to what I feel like I'm in the mood for; and I have had an LTR with both genders.



    I don't think enough hard research has be done in this field in order to prove this statement. And without an accurate, unbiased, validated and properly scientific way to research it, I honestly don't think it can be done, either.

    -d-
    It's not a statement that can be researched, because it's the assertion of an a priori, subjective definition.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by The Fly View Post
    Telling people they are either gay and dishonest, or straight and dishonest, but not Bi, because Bi is some rare phenomenon, is hogwash.

    Wouldn't this belief be akin to saying Fem guys are not actually guys, they're pre-op transgenders ...in denial?

    This moronic belief is right up there with "You're not Gay...you just haven't met the right girl yet", or "you're confused" or any one of many offensive, ignorant, and delusional statements.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  28. #78
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,809

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post

    So basically you've made up your own definition, one with no objective measurement to it, and refuse to entertain reality that contradicts it -- and then you use it to dis anyone who disagrees with it.

    I know bi guys who aren't happy with just a guy or just a gal -- they want both. That alone trashes your whole thesis.
    Ok. I'm totally the one that doesn't entertain anything that contradicts me. So happy YOU were here to point it out *smirk*.

    So what do your friends do in relationships, of they constantly have to have both genders?
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  29. #79
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    102,773
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by ElmosToe View Post
    Wow, this is yet another reason why I don't even bother. I'm not having sex with a political or social agenda, I'm having sex with a person, and someone I hopefully care about. Someone's opinion of my sexuality does not matter when I am blowing my load in a pussy or a dude's mouth.

    To some, I suppose the concept of bisexuals would be the equivalent of hunting for the elusive BIgfoot (pun intended)
    Extremely well said.


    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  30. #80
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,809

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post

    And many are so brainwashed growing up that they really are attracted to both, but over time begin to realize that the one attraction was trained in, not natural. But they aren't allowed any dignity to grow freely, because people like some here are condemning them just as much as any Mormon or whomever.
    I easily agree with the first half of this, but the second rings extremely hollow. This equivalency between the outside bigotry and that within the community has always been false.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  31. #81
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    102,773
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Your consistent attempts to equate sexuality with personality is pure idiocy and clearly shows YOU are the one with an axe to grind with me, because I know you're nowhere near that clueless.

    Again, slowly - there's a difference between cheating or leaving because you want a different PERSON, and doing it because you constantly need another GENDER.
    But according to you there isn't any need for another gender -- you said it's a thing that switches, so a person only desires the gender he's with.

    Beyond that, your definition is just wrong: gender is just one of many attributes of a person. Maybe gays see the world as walking pussies and dicks, but the bisexuals I know see those as no more important than a myriad of other aspects of a person. As I said, to me abs are more important than gender; to another guy I know, hair length is more important than gender; to another, body fat is FAR more important than gender.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  32. #82
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,809

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    Don't worry. This drama about gay guys claiming to be "bi" will die off in twenty years time.
    Ladies and gentlemen, the annual post by pat that actually makes sense.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  33. #83
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    102,773
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    The most hilarious thing in this whole argument is that I am actually DEFENDING bisexuals here.
    No, you're not -- you're spreading the insinuation that anyone who thinks he's bi is probably dishonest, cowardly, and a liar.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  34. #84
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    102,773
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    So what do your friends do in relationships, of they constantly have to have both genders?
    Suffer from people like you who insist they don't exist, and from the great majority of bigots who think that only couples are a legitimate form of relationship.


    edit: except the few who have been fortunate enough to find their matches... though they still have to put up with the persecution.
    Last edited by Kulindahr; November 18th, 2013 at 01:56 PM.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  35. #85
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    102,773
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    I easily agree with the first half of this, but the second rings extremely hollow. This equivalency between the outside bigotry and that within the community has always been false.
    Bullshit. As a bi guy, I encounter the very same hate here as I do from Mormons. You can pretend all you want that it's different, but it's the very same insistence on an arbitrary standard by those who don't get it.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  36. #86
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,694
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    I'm debating the definition, because like it or not, MOST guys claiming to be bi, aren't.
    Ah. You've met MOST of the bi guys in the world, then, in order to make this sweeping generalisation?

    Gosh.

    -d-
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  37. #87
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,809

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post

    No, you're not -- you're spreading the insinuation that anyone who thinks he's bi is probably dishonest, cowardly, and a liar.
    You're a liar, but that's ok. You clearly hate me too much to be able to accept that my position might just be complex and seeing both sides.

    I'm saying gays who want to avoid being thought of as gay should stop lying to themselves and the world and giving real bisexuals a bad name. Too bad you're not ok with that position.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  38. #88
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,809

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post

    Suffer from people like you who insist they don't exist, and from the great majority of bigots who think that only couples are a legitimate form of relationship.

    edit: except the few who have been fortunate enough to find their matches... though they still have to put up with the persecution.
    I did not ask about your bullshit attacks on me, I asked how they function in a relationship with one person when they constantly need two genders.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  39. #89
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,809

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeltninja View Post

    Ah. You've met MOST of the bi guys in the world, then, in order to make this sweeping generalisation?

    Gosh.

    -d-
    I've met enough to be a representation of a trend. Have you?
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  40. #90
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,694
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    ^No. But I don't apply my own definitions and the-way-I-think-it-should-be ideas as a.) correct; and b.) ubiquitous in spite of the facts suggesting otherwise.

    I also haven't appointed myself as King of Gay. Or queen, for our more effeminate brethren.

    You're sure you're not spotting a trend only in your neck of the woods, and misinterpreting it as applicable to the entire world?

    -d-
    Last edited by blackbeltninja; November 18th, 2013 at 02:07 PM.
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  41. #91
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,809

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeltninja View Post
    ^No.

    But I don't apply my own definitions and the-way-I-think-it-should-be ideas as a.) correct; and b.) ubiquitous in spite of the facts suggesting otherwise.

    -d-
    What facts? Everything in this topic is opinions.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  42. #92
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,694
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    ^Opinions, eh? Does that include this one?

    I'm debating the definition, because like it or not, MOST guys claiming to be bi, aren't.
    -d-
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  43. #93

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    What facts? Everything in this topic is opinions.
    Yes. That why I ask my so-called bisexual friends for some facts like — when was the last time you actually sticked your penis into a woman?

  44. #94
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,809

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeltninja View Post
    ^Opinions, eh? Does that include this one?

    -d-
    Obviously?
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  45. #95
    Of Nightmares & Secrets. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    8,973
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Obviously?
    So then maybe you should quit while you're behind?
    "I snuff their tongues, my heart a-flutter,

    These words i speak are gates to Hell..."

  46. #96
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,809

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by MoufOfKhaos View Post

    So then maybe you should quit while you're behind?
    Ha, you made a funny.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  47. #97
    Come again? dereperez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    3,764
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Labels are just text that we use to categorize people. It's only offensive if you choose to attach a negative meaning to it. I say let the straights be straight, the bi's be bi, and gays be gay. Does anyone else's sexuality have to bother you?

  48. #98

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Well to answer the OP if the question is even genuine or legitimate....

    Although I don't identify as Bi (or gay or straight...ssshhh), IRL most people assume I am. So based on that assumption from others, I can say I do have a preference to women as far as sex and relationships go.

    I think that was the question. Wow, quite a simple answer. woo hoo!

  49. #99
    Of Nightmares & Secrets. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    8,973
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Ha, you made a funny.
    Then I guess I'm not the only one laughing.
    "I snuff their tongues, my heart a-flutter,

    These words i speak are gates to Hell..."

  50. #100
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    102,773
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bisexuals - do you have a preference?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    What facts? Everything in this topic is opinions.
    There are facts, but you're ignoring them because they don't fit your prejudice. Your message is that anyone who thinks he's bi is a coward and a liar Regardless of how much you claim to believe that there really are real bisexuals, the message that comes across is that you think we're lesser beings.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.