JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 259
  1. #51
    The Pendulum Speaks. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,589
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Alec Baldwin Calls TMZ Photographer a 'Cock Sucking Fag'

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    It came from a D.
    Which is the only reason you and the other one care. This is not a political topic, so, reported.
    "Heads buried in the sand,

    You are impotent..."

  2. #52
    The Boy Next Door LuvFindsAndyHardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,079

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Alec Baldwin Calls TMZ Photographer a 'Cock Sucking Fag'

    Quote Originally Posted by MoufOfKhaos View Post
    Which is the only reason you and the other one care. This is not a political topic, so, reported.
    Exactly, the ONLY reason we're hearing this from JQ or Springer is BECAUSE it's a chance to "get" a "liberal." They both ally themselves with the very people who want to see us hiding in closets with basic civil rights being doled out to us ONLY if we're polite and behave well and yet THIS this try to attack on moral grounds? Fucking disgusting.

  3. #53

    Re: Alec Baldwin calls photographer a "c**ksucking f*g"

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiff View Post
    Yes, what hypocrisy. You always seem to be silent whenever one of your many conservative heroes bashes gay people. But as soon as a famous liberal uses a gay slur, you are all over that like flies on shit.
    .... and you ignore 'the shit' when a fellow liberal uses such language.

  4. #54
    The Boy Next Door LuvFindsAndyHardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,079

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Alec Baldwin calls photographer a "c**ksucking f*g"

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    .... and you ignore 'the shit' when a fellow liberal uses such language.
    who's ignoring it? Alec Baldwin is an ASSHOLE!! Next?

  5. #55

    Re: Alec Baldwin Calls TMZ Photographer a 'Cock Sucking Fag'

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvFindsAndyHardy View Post
    Exactly, the ONLY reason we're hearing this from JQ or Springer is BECAUSE it's a chance to "get" a "liberal." They both ally themselves with the very people who want to see us hiding in closets with basic civil rights being doled out to us ONLY if we're polite and behave well and yet THIS this try to attack on moral grounds? Fucking disgusting.
    It's news that is pretty much ignored by the media and most people here.

    Baldwin is in serious need of help. He is a ticking time bomb. He's the person what people will talk about one day after a horrible tragedy saying -- 'why didn't anyone do anything to stop him'.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvFindsAndyHardy View Post
    who's ignoring it? Alec Baldwin is an ASSHOLE!! Next?
    He's a protected asshole on an asshole network with asshole hosts.

  6. #56
    The Boy Next Door LuvFindsAndyHardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,079

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Alec Baldwin Calls TMZ Photographer a 'Cock Sucking Fag'

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Baldwin is in serious need of help. He is a ticking time bomb. He's the person what people will talk about one day after a horrible tragedy saying -- 'why didn't anyone do anything to stop him'.
    Yup! And..........?

    C'mon Collaborator, do you have any outrage for your pals?

  7. #57
    The Boy Next Door LuvFindsAndyHardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,079

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Alec Baldwin Calls TMZ Photographer a 'Cock Sucking Fag'

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    He's a protected asshole on an asshole network with asshole hosts.
    I'm picturing you screaming this while lying on floor in the middle of a supermarket because your mom wouldn't buy you Count Chocula. To this I say, "they're rubber and you're glue."

  8. #58

    Re: Alec Baldwin calls photographer a "c**ksucking f*g"

    What did you expect him to call the guy? A fellating homosexual? New Yorkers curse when we're pissed off. Which reminds me of a joke.

    "How many New Yorkers does it take to change a light bulb?"

    "None of your fucking business."

  9. #59
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Alec Baldwin calls photographer a "c**ksucking f*g"

    Any of you cunts wanna go out with this cocksucking faggot tonight?

    Poor people who get so wet in their diaper over meany mean sounding words....
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  10. #60
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Alec Baldwin calls photographer a "c**ksucking f*g"

    What is most amusing are homosexuals who bemoan equal rights and marriage for gay men but get their panties in a twist over a bad words.

    Priorities bitches.... priorities.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  11. #61
    The gay gargoyle G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,512
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Alec Baldwin calls photographer a "c**ksucking f*g"

    He should be called on the carpet. My guess is - he won't.

    Lex

  12. #62

    Re: Alec Baldwin Calls TMZ Photographer a 'Cock Sucking Fag'

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvFindsAndyHardy View Post
    I'm picturing you screaming this while lying on floor in the middle of a supermarket because your mom wouldn't buy you Count Chocula. To this I say, "they're rubber and you're glue."
    You and others here would be in a mad, foaming at the mouth rage if a host from Fox News had done the same thing. You'd want the network to fire and guy and the network to go off the air.

  13. #63
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Alec Baldwin Calls TMZ Photographer a 'Cock Sucking Fag'

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    You and others here would be in a mad, foaming at the mouth rage if a host from Fox News had done the same thing. You'd want the network to fire and guy and the network to go off the air.
    That is true but the comment combined with the blatant hate and decidedly anti-ME positions of most of their hosts and guests makes it less a insult and more a policy statement.

    So do you think Alec Baldwin voted against politicians that would give us rights or did he vote for them?
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  14. #64
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Alec Baldwin calls photographer a "c**ksucking f*g"

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Lexington View Post
    He should be called on the carpet. My guess is - he won't.

    Lex
    Perhaps being suspended for two weeks isnt a carpet call but it is definitely public, has a backlash, indicates that behavior is unacceptable.... what more of a carpet would we have?

    Perhaps he should don sack clothe and whip himself until we are satisfied.... wait... wrong group of zealots.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  15. #65
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,931

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Alec Baldwin Calls TMZ Photographer a 'Cock Sucking Fag'

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    MSNBC's newest primetime host called a TMZ photographer a 'cock sucking fag' after the reporter took photos/video of Baldwin getting into his car.

    Baldwin went nuts.

    http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/14/alec-b...ase-apartment/

    MSNBC suspended his show for only two weeks.

    http://variety.com/2013/tv/news/msnb...ks-1200838577/

    I haven't read anything from Maddow, Sharpton, Schultz, or the crazy afternoon British guy from MSNBC. If they don't demand that MSNBC fire Baldwin are they hypocrites?

    He did apologize, but is he a fake?

    http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/message-alec-baldwin
    Spare us the sanctimonious bullshit pls. When was the last time any of YOUR people ever even reprimanded their talking heads for ANYTHING racist, homophobic, sexist, etc.? You have no moral ground to be opening your mouth.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  16. #66
    The gay gargoyle G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,512
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Alec Baldwin calls photographer a "c**ksucking f*g"

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Perhaps being suspended for two weeks isnt a carpet call but it is definitely public, has a backlash, indicates that behavior is unacceptable.... what more of a carpet would we have?

    Perhaps he should don sack clothe and whip himself until we are satisfied.... wait... wrong group of zealots.
    I'm getting suspended from my job for about ten days in a few weeks. Of course, around here we call it a "paid vacation". He did apologize, though.

    Lex

  17. #67
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,931

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Alec Baldwin Calls TMZ Photographer a 'Cock Sucking Fag'

    That said, the liberal sphere IS being at best dismissive of him. True, not uniformly, like the right fuckwits do, but way too many are giving the douchenozzle a free pass because he is supposedly liberal. Which I am not ok with. It IS a big deal, and we'd crucify any right winger who did this.

    Doesn't change the fact that it's pathetic to post something like this when you consistently ignore your own side doing a thousand times worse.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  18. #68
    The Journey of a Lifetime Adrock-JD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,909

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Alec Baldwin calls photographer a "c**ksucking f*g"

    I think he grabbed those words in the heat of the moment. It's clear that he realized and acknowledged his mistake.
    I just find it improbable that Alec Baldwin is anti-gay. Even if he privately is, he doesn't make a career out of it.
    Our attention should be focused more on these religious nutcase hate groups claiming that God wants them to kill us. Those are the idiots we need to keep an eye on.

    That said, I do understand that allowing these words to be used without consequence will only encourage further hate crimes.

  19. #69

    Re: Alec Baldwin Calls TMZ Photographer a 'Cock Sucking Fag'

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvFindsAndyHardy View Post
    ...To this I say, "they're rubber and you're glue."
    I don't understand; is this a metaphor?

  20. #70
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    104,288
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Alec Baldwin Calls TMZ Photographer a 'Cock Sucking Fag'

    Quote Originally Posted by bendted View Post
    Your comrade-in-arms posted this in HT. Deplorable behavior, whether it comes from a D or an R.
    Douchebag or Retard?





    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  21. #71

    Re: Alec Baldwin calls photographer a "c**ksucking f*g"

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    What is most amusing are homosexuals who bemoan equal rights and marriage for gay men but get their panties in a twist over a bad words.

    Priorities bitches.... priorities.
    My priorities consist of living openly as a gay man. Some people may not like that I'm gay, but they also respect that, in the United States, I have the freedom to live my life as I see fit.

    How about you - do you live as an "out" gay man? When your military brothers go out for drinks and talk about banging hot chicks, do you mention that you like kissing & having sex with other dudes? When they say what they did with their girlfriends & wives during the weekend, do you tell them about the men you are dating?
    I used to be like that, but not anymore. At least not on the first date. Third date, whole other story..."

  22. #72
    26354 MakeDigitalLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Voorhees
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,063

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Alec Baldwin calls photographer a "c**ksucking f*g"

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    What is most amusing are homosexuals who bemoan equal rights and marriage for gay men but get their panties in a twist over a bad words.

    Priorities bitches.... priorities.
    "Bad words" are a part of the problem.

  23. #73

    Re: Alec Baldwin calls photographer a "c**ksucking f*g"

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Any of you cunts wanna go out with this cocksucking faggot tonight?

    Poor people who get so wet in their diaper over meany mean sounding words....
    Calling a man a "c**ksucking f*ggot" -- esp. when meant in anger & as an insult, is extremely homophobic & hurtful.

    I know because in freshman year of college I remember meeting people on the same floor of my dorm. I was talking & being friendly with other people, and I was laughing because somebody told me a joke. Then, out of nowhere, these two really big athletic jocks walked by and one of them looked at me and said, "Why don't you go suck a c*ck, you homo." Then they both laughed at me.

    I was so humiliated & ashamed & I felt like my face was on fire. And I was scared too because I was still very closeted & terrified about the idea that anyone would know my deep secret that I was gay.
    Last edited by JayQueer; November 16th, 2013 at 01:00 PM.
    I used to be like that, but not anymore. At least not on the first date. Third date, whole other story..."

  24. #74
    The gay gargoyle G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,512
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Alec Baldwin calls photographer a "c**ksucking f*g"

    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post
    My priorities consist of living openly as a gay man. Some people may not like that I'm gay, but they also respect that, in the United States, I have the freedom to live my life as I see fit.

    How about you - do you live as an "out" gay man? When your military brothers go out for drinks and talk about banging hot chicks, do you mention that you like kissing & having sex with other dudes? When they say what they did with their girlfriends & wives during the weekend, do you tell them about the men you are dating?
    Can't speak for the Hawkster, but I certainly do. But judging by his "I'm totally out" status, I'm guessing he does, as well.

    Lex

  25. #75
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,931

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Alec Baldwin Calls TMZ Photographer a 'Cock Sucking Fag'

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    Douchebag or Retard?




    That was actually appropriate
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  26. #76
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,931

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Alec Baldwin calls photographer a "c**ksucking f*g"

    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post
    My priorities consist of living openly as a gay man. Some people may not like that I'm gay, but they also respect that, in the United States, I have the freedom to live my life as I see fit.

    How about you - do you live as an "out" gay man? When your military brothers go out for drinks and talk about banging hot chicks, do you mention that you like kissing & having sex with other dudes? When they say what they did with their girlfriends & wives during the weekend, do you tell them about the men you are dating?
    Seriously, JQ? YOU of all people are trying to pass yourself as an example of an out and proud homosexual? Does your viciously homophobic family approve of that? Do they respect that you're gay or do they not have the time to mention it in between rants of what a failure they think you are, and how they want you to be closeted in front of their friends, and still try to marry a girl?

    Your hypocrisy I can stomach, because it's hilarious and laughable. But your fantasies are simply pathetic and trying to attack JayHawk of all people based on a status you absolutely have no claim to, is just sad.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  27. #77
    of the 99%
    Just_Believe18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,235

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Alec Baldwin calls photographer a "c**ksucking f*g"

    Alec Baldwin really doesn't bother you, JayQueer. You only posted this as an opportunity to badmouth those "liberal Democrats" yet again. We got a taste of it in your second post when you just have to point out that Fox is covering the story and not MSNBC. Then your partner in trolldom, Jack Springer, catches the football and runs with it to the end of the field. That's all this is. It's not the offense of the homophobia. It's a deflection of blame from hateful Republicans by projecting that somehow all Democrats are homophobes too.

    As for the topic, yes Alec Baldwin made a homophobic comment that was insensitive and stupid. Even worse, he's pretending like he didn't say it because he's fearful and ashamed of what his fans would think in a moment of anger. But you see, JayQueer, Alec Baldwin isn't the enemy. As overtly hyper-masculine as he plays, he's not the obstacle that keeps us from marriage equality. It's the Republican party you support that openly advocates against our civil rights and demonizes us as a voter's issue to win campaigns. JayQueer, you did more damage to the LGBT community, voting for Romney and every other Republican candidate, than what Alec Baldwin said.


    By the way, JayQueer, you need to get over your unrequited obsession over JayHawk. Your targeting of his personal life in your posts is bizarre and demonstrates a sexual frustration that is disturbing. I hope the moderators are taking note of it.
    Last edited by Just_Believe18; November 16th, 2013 at 01:37 PM.
    #439th oldest member on JUB.

  28. #78

    Re: Alec Baldwin calls photographer a "c**ksucking f*g"






    This thread is going nowhere.




    Everyone's wearing their usual blinkers


  29. #79
    of the 99%
    Just_Believe18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,235

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Alec Baldwin calls photographer a "c**ksucking f*g"

    ^ I see the assault on trolls and exposing them for who they really are has summoned you, Dark One.
    #439th oldest member on JUB.

  30. #80

    Re: Alec Baldwin calls photographer a "c**ksucking f*g"

    ^
    You're wearing your vigilante badge aren't you?

    The streets are safe. Our women and children are safe because you're protecting them from evil.

  31. #81
    je suis charlie
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    34,318

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Alec Baldwin calls photographer a "c**ksucking f*g"

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Believe18 View Post
    Alec Baldwin really doesn't bother you, JayQueer. You only posted this as an opportunity to badmouth those "liberal Democrats" yet again. We got a taste of it in your second post when you just have to point out that Fox is covering the story and not MSNBC. Then your partner in trolldom, Jack Springer, catches the football and runs with it to the end of the field. That's all this is. It's not the offense of the homophobia. It's a deflection of blame from hateful Republicans by projecting that somehow all Democrats are homophobes too.

    As for the topic, yes Alec Baldwin made a homophobic comment that was insensitive and stupid. Even worse, he's pretending like he didn't say it because he's fearful and ashamed of what his fans would think in a moment of anger. But you see, JayQueer, Alec Baldwin isn't the enemy. As overtly hyper-masculine as he plays, he's not the obstacle that keeps us from marriage equality. It's the Republican party you support that openly advocates against our civil rights and demonizes us as a voter's issue to win campaigns. JayQueer, you did more damage to the LGBT community, voting for Romney and every other Republican candidate, than what Alec Baldwin said.


    By the way, JayQueer, you need to get over your unrequited obsession over JayHawk. Your targeting of his personal life in your posts is bizarre and demonstrates a sexual frustration that is disturbing. I hope the moderators are taking note of it.
    You just made me hard.

    When JQueer voted for Prop 8....he did more damage and insulted more homos than the dumfuk Baldwin has.

  32. #82
    The Hard Snow Held Me Alnitak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Maryland
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    5,752
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Alec Baldwin calls photographer a "c**ksucking f*g"

    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post
    Calling a man a "c**ksucking f*ggot" -- esp. when meant in anger & as an insult, is extremely homophobic & hurtful.
    Then again, so is voting Republican.

  33. #83

    Re: Alec Baldwin calls photographer a "c**ksucking f*g"





  34. #84
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,931

    Code of Conduct
    I don't get how someone who voted for Prop 8 even has the nerve to show their face in this forum.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  35. #85
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Alec Baldwin calls photographer a "c**ksucking f*g"

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Lexington View Post
    I'm getting suspended from my job for about ten days in a few weeks. Of course, around here we call it a "paid vacation". He did apologize, though.

    Lex
    Typically suspended means the absence of pay. But I really dont know how MSNBC does it.

    Oddly enough for the "Lins ignore it crowd" ..... I read this first on Huff post.....

    The very idea of conservatives getting angry about homophobic slurs is a slap in the face. They want to disembowel us but stand with us against name calling..... reallly?
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  36. #86

    Re: Alec Baldwin calls photographer a "c**ksucking f*g"

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Believe18 View Post
    Alec Baldwin really doesn't bother you, JayQueer. You only posted this as an opportunity to badmouth those "liberal Democrats" yet again. We got a taste of it in your second post when you just have to point out that Fox is covering the story and not MSNBC. Then your partner in trolldom, Jack Springer, catches the football and runs with it to the end of the field. That's all this is. It's not the offense of the homophobia. It's a deflection of blame from hateful Republicans by projecting that somehow all Democrats are homophobes too.

    As for the topic, yes Alec Baldwin made a homophobic comment that was insensitive and stupid. Even worse, he's pretending like he didn't say it because he's fearful and ashamed of what his fans would think in a moment of anger. But you see, JayQueer, Alec Baldwin isn't the enemy. As overtly hyper-masculine as he plays, he's not the obstacle that keeps us from marriage equality. It's the Republican party you support that openly advocates against our civil rights and demonizes us as a voter's issue to win campaigns. JayQueer, you did more damage to the LGBT community, voting for Romney and every other Republican candidate, than what Alec Baldwin said.


    By the way, JayQueer, you need to get over your unrequited obsession over JayHawk. Your targeting of his personal life in your posts is bizarre and demonstrates a sexual frustration that is disturbing. I hope the moderators are taking note of it.

    Baldwin is an asshole and a liberal asshole at that. Why try to change the subject of the thread to prove your version of gay is better than others.

    I fully agree, I had a stalker also. Things are much better now.

  37. #87

    Re: Alec Baldwin Calls TMZ Photographer a 'Cock Sucking Fag'

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    That is true but the comment combined with the blatant hate and decidedly anti-ME positions of most of their hosts and guests makes it less a insult and more a policy statement.

    So do you think Alec Baldwin voted against politicians that would give us rights or did he vote for them?
    I have no idea how Baldwin voted. I'll take a wild guess and say that he probably doesn't even vote.

    Amazing, you're gonna give him a pass because of his politics.

  38. #88
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Alec Baldwin calls photographer a "c**ksucking f*g"

    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post
    My priorities consist of living openly as a gay man. Some people may not like that I'm gay, but they also respect that, in the United States, I have the freedom to live my life as I see fit.

    How about you - do you live as an "out" gay man? When your military brothers go out for drinks and talk about banging hot chicks, do you mention that you like kissing & having sex with other dudes? When they say what they did with their girlfriends & wives during the weekend, do you tell them about the men you are dating?
    Dude you support a group of people who would strip you of that very right. So talking in circles about your desire to live openly is a JOKE..... a complete and utter joke. You know it and so do I. If you dont have the courage (as you say you do) to live your life openly in so many ways then how do you expect us to believe you do now because Alec Baldwin said cocksucker.

    As for my life, that is quite properly mine. I can tell you that you have no idea how many guys in the service KNEW I was gay and we would joke about hot guys as much as I joked about hot girls with them. See the thing is they respected ME not where ever my cock was pointed. The sooner you begin to separate your cock from your person.... or perhaps more clearly accept a gay loving cock as a part of you and not the definition of you, then you will begin to live openly. I have done so long ago. Have I met derision and ignorance? Yes. However, I will side with a guy who shouts a thousand homophobic slurs IF that person also votes and agrees I should have equal rights in everything.

    You fucking people who make everything about the color of your party are the true degenerates that are destroying this nation.

    THAT is what I think.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  39. #89
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Alec Baldwin Calls TMZ Photographer a 'Cock Sucking Fag'

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    I have no idea how Baldwin voted. I'll take a wild guess and say that he probably doesn't even vote.

    Amazing, you're gonna give him a pass because of his politics.
    You are the one who makes "what to be outraged about' decisions based on party. this thread and a thousand about obama instead of issues are proof. Look in the mirror. But if ignorance and blind party faith to the point of self destruction disgust you then when you look in the mirror close your eyes.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  40. #90

    Re: Alec Baldwin calls photographer a "c**ksucking f*g"

    Why is everyone bullying me? I'm really a sweet, really nice person if anyone took the effort to see the real me..

    I have apologized many times about the Prop 8 thing. I'm really sorry about how I voted..

    I used to be like that, but not anymore. At least not on the first date. Third date, whole other story..."

  41. #91
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Alec Baldwin Calls TMZ Photographer a 'Cock Sucking Fag'

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    I have no idea how Baldwin voted. I'll take a wild guess and say that he probably doesn't even vote.

    Amazing, you're gonna give him a pass because of his politics.
    Perhaps if you tapped into some of that self professed knoweldge you could figure out what the news stories mean.... but you know perhaps someone spends hours and days working for a campaign they dont vote for.... I mean there are leprechauns arent there?

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1537680.html
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  42. #92
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Alec Baldwin calls photographer a "c**ksucking f*g"

    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post
    Why is everyone bullying me? I'm really a sweet, really nice person if anyone took the effort to see the real me..

    I have apologized many times about the Prop 8 thing. I'm really sorry about how I voted..

    Bullying is how children currently avoid confrontation in about 60% of the cases. You are not being bullied. You are being held accountable. There is a difference.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  43. #93
    The Hard Snow Held Me Alnitak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Maryland
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    5,752
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Alec Baldwin Calls TMZ Photographer a 'Cock Sucking Fag'

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    I have no idea how Baldwin voted. I'll take a wild guess and say that he probably doesn't even vote.

    Amazing, you're gonna give him a pass because of his politics.
    Nobody is giving Baldwin a pass.

    What we take exception to is the only time you care about gay rights is when a liberal spouts a gay slur. You said yourself that employers should be able to fire gays, so how is that platform to complain about gay slurs?
    Last edited by Alnitak; November 16th, 2013 at 04:06 PM.

  44. #94
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    104,288
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Alec Baldwin calls photographer a "c**ksucking f*g"

    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post
    My priorities consist of living openly as a gay man. Some people may not like that I'm gay, but they also respect that, in the United States, I have the freedom to live my life as I see fit.
    You? Openly as a gay man? You're the biggest closet case we've got on here!

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  45. #95
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    104,288
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Alec Baldwin calls photographer a "c**ksucking f*g"

    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post
    Why is everyone bullying me? I'm really a sweet, really nice person if anyone took the effort to see the real me..

    I have apologized many times about the Prop 8 thing. I'm really sorry about how I voted..

    "Sweet"?

    You defend people who want to persecute gays because they're members of a party that persecutes gays, based on the claim that that party is conservative, while most of its policies are anti-people and reactionary, and then you jump out and attack people from the other big party when they do the very things you take in stride from your own party.

    How is that "sweet"?

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  46. #96
    JUB Addict Georgiadude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Atlanta
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,967

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Alec Baldwin calls photographer a "c**ksucking f*g"

    Quote Originally Posted by medic1 View Post
    No you silly man! Three times in a row,is a marriage proposal.

    I thought three times in a row meant Beatlejuice showed up. hmmm lol

    seriously though. Alec Baldwin is a loose cannon. He's done similar things like this before and then apologized to the gay community and was forgiven because he's "supported the cause" in the past. I don't like him, never have and I'm offended by what he has said more than once. I understand the paparazzi is scum and I'd get more than tired of them following me around. However he needs some anger management and the gay community needs to stop giving him a pass .

    Steven.

  47. #97
    JUB Addict T-Rexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,046

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Alec Baldwin Calls TMZ Photographer a 'Cock Sucking Fag'

    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post
    My priorities consist of living openly as a gay man. Some people may not like that I'm gay, but they also respect that, in the United States, I have the freedom to live my life as I see fit.
    In post after post in these fora, JQ, you persistently back ideology and politicians who would prevent gays from having the freedom to live life "as we see fit" or on equal terms with straights.

    Your priority is not "living openly as a gay man," it is preventing gays everywhere from enjoying rights as human beings.

    You complain that some actor slandered gays in an angry moment, but you thought it was just fine that your presidential candidate bullied gays when he was in school, prevented Massachusetts from acknowledging gay couples as parents when he was governor, and would have done everything in his power as president to stop gay marriage in America.

    You seem to believe that if you find one person of liberal persuasion who is homophobic that that makes it okay for all Republicans to be homophobic, all the time. It does not. We do not support people like Alec Baldwin when they spew hatred. Why do you support Republicans who do the same (and even as a matter of policy!)?


    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post
    I have apologized many times about the Prop 8 thing. I'm really sorry about how I voted..

    Precisely.

    You do what you can in life to prevent us from enjoying human rights. Then you apologize for your homophobic behavior, as if it was some sort of isolated and irrational episode. You are rather like Alec Baldwin in that regard.

    But he isn't trying to take our rights away.
    Last edited by T-Rexx; November 16th, 2013 at 09:59 PM.

  48. #98

    Re: Alec Baldwin Calls TMZ Photographer a 'Cock Sucking Fag'

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Rexx View Post
    In post after post in these fora, JQ, you persistently back ideology and politicians who would prevent gays from having the freedom to live life "as we see fit" or on equal terms with straights.

    Your priority is not "living openly as a gay man," it is preventing gays everywhere from enjoying rights as human beings.

    You complain that some actor slandered gays in an angry moment, but you thought it was just fine that your presidential candidate bullied gays when he was in school, prevented Massachusetts from acknowledging gay couples as parents when he was governor, and would have done everything in his power as president to stop gay marriage in America.

    You seem to believe that if you find one person of liberal persuasion who is homophobic that that makes it okay for all Republicans to be homophobic, all the time. It does not. We do not support people like Alec Baldwin when they spew hatred. Why do you support Republicans who do the same (and even as a matter of policy!)?
    I'm not a single issue voter. I don't agree with the Republicans' views on some social issues. BUT I cannot in good conscience support the Democrats right now. They have moved too far to the left on Obamacare and wanting to grant amnesty to illegal immigrants and bending backwards to put in regulations to hurt businesses.

    Because of the Dems, California is the worst place to do business in the US. They use taxpayer money to build a fantasy high speed railway that has not even started construction. They have created a welfare state where they tax, tax, tax. And meanwhile, they have decided to give more money to union workers, bigger pensions to state employees, drivers licenses to illegal immigrants and use taxpayer money to give illegal immigrants free education at California public universities.

    Wasn't JayHawk who said that one's sexuality is only one part of who one is? That's the way I see it.

    Mitt Romney would have been a friend to the gays had he been in office. He even hired Richard Grenell, an accomplished political consultant who happened to be gay, to be his national security spokesman for the campaign.
    I used to be like that, but not anymore. At least not on the first date. Third date, whole other story..."

  49. #99
    The Hard Snow Held Me Alnitak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Maryland
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    5,752
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Alec Baldwin Calls TMZ Photographer a 'Cock Sucking Fag'

    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post
    ...I cannot in good conscience support the Democrats right now. They have moved too far to the left on Obamacare and wanting to grant amnesty to illegal immigrants and bending backwards to put in regulations to hurt businesses.
    That's an extremely distorted view of US politics.

    Actually, the Democratic Party has moved far to the right since 1988.

    You will not gain from Republican politics unless you make over $250,000 a year, sorry but that is seriously unlikely. Even if you do, when you sell out yourself, and your community, for perceived financial gain, what does that say about your character? Like Judas, and his 30 pieces of silver.
    Last edited by Alnitak; November 16th, 2013 at 10:29 PM.

  50. #100
    JUB Addict T-Rexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,046

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Alec Baldwin Calls TMZ Photographer a 'Cock Sucking Fag'

    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post
    I'm not a single issue voter. I don't agree with the Republicans' views on some social issues. BUT I cannot in good conscience support the Democrats right now. They have moved too far to the left on Obamacare and wanting to grant amnesty to illegal immigrants and bending backwards to put in regulations to hurt businesses.

    Because of the Dems, California is the worst place to do business in the US. They use taxpayer money to build a fantasy high speed railway that has not even started construction. They have created a welfare state where they tax, tax, tax. And meanwhile, they have decided to give more money to union workers, bigger pensions to state employees, drivers licenses to illegal immigrants and use taxpayer money to give illegal immigrants free education at California public universities.

    Wasn't JayHawk who said that one's sexuality is only one part of who one is? That's the way I see it.

    Mitt Romney would have been a friend to the gays had he been in office. He even hired Richard Grenell, an accomplished political consultant who happened to be gay, to be his national security spokesman for the campaign.

    The reason you started this tread is to complain about a perceived liberal's homophobia. You complain that the liberal community has not punished Alec Baldwin enough!

    Yet, you indulge a political party that prides itself on its anti-gay hatred, you voted homophobically on Prop 8, and you excuse obvious, flaming homophobes (like Mitt Romney) with platitudes when they have an "R" after their names. You have never demanded that Republicans like Romney be punished at all for their disgusting, hurtful behavior (even when it has gone far beyond merely hurtful words).

    Your hypocrisy is stunning.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.