Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
    Sex God

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

CPOP / Chinese Boy Bands

I recently discovered the rather delicious M.I.C boy band purely by accident on YouTube. But searching for more Chinese boy bands seems almost impossible - especially if you don't read the Chinese characters. EXO-M is about the only one other I came up with. And it could be that there are lots more hanging about on Weibo and Youku. So I thought I would ask here and seem if anyone knows of any that are popular this year in China. There doesn't seem to be a Chinese music chart like Gaon in Korea or Oricon in Japan where you can find out about new artists. TIA.

Oh and I should say that Taiwanese boy bands are also acceptable. Basically, any group who sings in Mandarin as I am trying to learn it.

M.I.C
    Last edited by dozyk74; October 24th, 2013 at 05:54 AM.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: CPOP / Chinese Boy Bands

Wow they're not what I was expecting.

I don't know where you can find more information, sorry. My favourite asia pop website is sbs pop asia but that's asia in general not just china/mandarin speaking bands.

The guys in the above pic are pretty cute

Sex God

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: CPOP / Chinese Boy Bands

Thanks, I'll try SBS popasia. It says it has a mix of K-Pop, J-Pop and C-Pop. I've become a big fan of K-Pop recently thanks to Brown Eyed Girls and discovering Inkigayo. And the rather swoon worthy Kim Hyun Joong.