JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 134
  1. #51
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,647

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    Quote Originally Posted by Corny View Post
    Hu? What? What the fuck? Any reliable link to a judgment in a case like that?

    FWIW - here you can do in your house what you want and if a minor looks through your window and sees you fucking around, it's not your problem (unless you're doing it like in a showcase window). Same even applies for balconies.
    That's definitely how it *should work*, you'd think it would be common sense that someone not going out of their way to expose themselves in public is not conducting lewd conduct or corrupting a minor or whatever else, but I think there's a tremendous social pressure not to be the one to speak up against the laws against "sex offenders." Even though that title includes, as Kuli points out, charges involving things like under-18 relationships where the parents suddenly get mad at the boyfriend, or someone changing in a place where someone happened to peek and see them or whatever, I think the common "perception" of a sex offender is a rapist or child molester. So people start looking at you sideways if you are the one to speak up and say many of these sex offender laws are very bad.

  2. #52
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,519
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    That's definitely how it *should work*, you'd think it would be common sense that someone not going out of their way to expose themselves in public is not conducting lewd conduct or corrupting a minor or whatever else, but I think there's a tremendous social pressure not to be the one to speak up against the laws against "sex offenders." Even though that title includes, as Kuli points out, charges involving things like under-18 relationships where the parents suddenly get mad at the boyfriend, or someone changing in a place where someone happened to peek and see them or whatever, I think the common "perception" of a sex offender is a rapist or child molester. So people start looking at you sideways if you are the one to speak up and say many of these sex offender laws are very bad.
    wot people? da great 1st world public impotent straight jackets alrweedy or supa fo;lk charge da 1st world public rent fa da straight jackets


    try back ta dude 15 die ans start again see any awsums figa sumthang not makin yogurt

    thankyou
    elefants ware slippas a ants die in comfort
    "dat fit" <haaaaaaa

  3. #53
    Of Nightmares & Secrets. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,022
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeltninja View Post
    While this is all perfectly valid, it would have been cleverer of the principal to downplay the whole thing. "Sure, it's illegal and there will be penalties because actions have consequences. But we should also remember that it was a prank, and a fairly harmless prank, and should be dealt with according to its severity."

    Hopefully cooler, calmer heads will prevail when someone in a position of authority is being cool and calm about it.

    -d-
    I'm in total agreement. Sad, though, that the principal seemed to be offended by the action and was probably searching to "make an example" rather than go the "boys will be boys" route.
    "I snuff their tongues, my heart a-flutter,

    These words i speak are gates to Hell..."

  4. #54
    JUB Addict Audio Tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,012

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    We've come a long way from boys HAVING to swim naked in the school pools to this. A harmless prank that used to be common and no big deal whatsoever. Dear god, the world just ended!! I'm ashamed to live in the US.

    But hey, this country is going down in flames anyway....

  5. #55
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    102,919
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    Quote Originally Posted by Audio Tech View Post
    We've come a long way from boys HAVING to swim naked in the school pools to this. A harmless prank that used to be common and no big deal whatsoever. Dear god, the world just ended!! I'm ashamed to live in the US.

    But hey, this country is going down in flames anyway....
    The heritage of the Puritans....

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  6. #56
    Dejavudoo
    Guest

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    Quote Originally Posted by LeicsDom View Post
    But the Principle is stil lout of order for taking this misdemenour out of the school and intot he public arena
    You presume he had a choice. Get the facts. From the article, it sounds like he was interviewed about an event that happened in public in front of hundreds of townspeople. There is no direct implication that he sought out publicity. It stated plainly that he made no reference to the boy by name.

    For all of you people gnashing your teeth or going apeshit about Americans, remember that we live in a country of 350 million and growing. That a population of this size and diverse laws from place to place can have a one-off event should be no surprise to anyone.

    At least find a clear pattern before pissing all over the country. This whole article and thread is based on conjecture layered upon conjecture. We know precious little here. We know a boy is dead, and seemingly from overreacting to what had yet to be decided in a hearing. If he wasn't 18, his juvenile record is sealed against public disclosure anyway -- that much is law.

  7. #57
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    102,919
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    Quote Originally Posted by Dejavudoo View Post
    If he wasn't 18, his juvenile record is sealed against public disclosure anyway -- that much is law.
    For a "sex crime", I wouldn't count on that.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  8. #58
    Dejavudoo
    Guest

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    Sadly, you are right: http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com...ecord-alabama.

    The third paragraph makes it plain that Alabama will not expunge sexual offenses.

    On the other hand, many real sex offenders begin offending as teens, so maybe people are ultimately safer for this practice, as it might obscure true violent offenders thoughtlessly.
    Last edited by Dejavudoo; October 14th, 2013 at 08:04 PM.

  9. #59
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,777

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    Quote Originally Posted by Dejavudoo View Post
    Sadly, you are right: http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com...ecord-alabama.

    The third paragraph makes it plain that Alabama will not expunge sexual offenses.

    On the other hand, many real sex offenders begin offending as teens, so maybe people are ultimately safer for this practice, as it might obscure true violent offenders thoughtlessly.
    No proof of that.
    Maybe change to Saudi Arabian law is much safer as well.


    respond too quickly, my bad habits.
    Last edited by Telstra; October 14th, 2013 at 08:26 PM.


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  10. #60
    Dejavudoo
    Guest

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    We'll relay your observations to our legislators.

    They've been waiting on the edge of their seats for counsel coming from someone of your astute English reading and writing proficiency. You obviously must have deep insights into laws written in our language.

    Plus, with your posts here in Hot Topics, they will marvel at your just and fair rulings. Heck, they might even just slap the offenders and call it done.

    Ultimately, "proof" is a meaningless word to you regardless of what your mother tongue is, as you've proven your inability to recognize anything the rational world accepts as proof.
    Last edited by Dejavudoo; October 14th, 2013 at 08:33 PM.

  11. #61
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    102,919
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    Quote Originally Posted by Dejavudoo View Post
    Sadly, you are right: http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com...ecord-alabama.

    The third paragraph makes it plain that Alabama will not expunge sexual offenses.

    On the other hand, many real sex offenders begin offending as teens, so maybe people are ultimately safer for this practice, as it might obscure true violent offenders thoughtlessly.
    Oh, right -- as long as we get the bad guys, it doesn't matter how many lives we ruin.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  12. #62
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,777

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    Quote Originally Posted by Dejavudoo View Post
    We'll relay your observations to our legislatures.

    They've been waiting on the edge of their seats for counsel coming from someone of your astute English reading and writing proficiency. You obviously must have deep insights into laws written in our language.

    Plus, with your posts here in Hot Topics, they will marvel at your just and fair rulings. Heck, they might even just slap the offenders and call it done.
    Just considered i didn't respond and you already spew your vermin.


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  13. #63
    Of Nightmares & Secrets. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,022
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    We already have those horse burgers nice and tender in the other thread. Please, for the love of hell and Satan Dejavudoo, don't kill another dead horse.
    "I snuff their tongues, my heart a-flutter,

    These words i speak are gates to Hell..."

  14. #64
    Dejavudoo
    Guest

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    Nice touch, Mouf.

    Telly enters the thread to start a fight and it becomes my action. Is that the solution, to see Telly's hand everywhere, no matter how inane?

    And Telly, you indeed did respond and then half-redacted.

    To my original comment, you have used "vermin" meaninglessly. Try venom.

    If rebuttal is venom to you, drink deeply.

  15. #65
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,777

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    Quote Originally Posted by Dejavudoo View Post
    Nice touch, Mouf.

    Telly enters the thread to start a fight and it becomes my action. Is that the solution, to see Telly's hand everywhere, no matter how inane?

    And Telly, you indeed did respond and then half-redacted.

    To my original comment, you have used "vermin" meaninglessly. Try venom.

    If rebuttal is venom to you, drink deeply.
    I already crossed out what i have to say. Looks like you enjoy typing vermins.


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  16. #66

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    Not only that, but in some jurisdictions if a minor breaks into your house and sees you naked, YOU just became a sex offender.
    Quote Originally Posted by Corny View Post
    Hu? What? What the fuck? Any reliable link to a judgment in a case like that?
    yeah, I'm interested in where he got that from too

    Kuli..?

  17. #67
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,647

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    Quote Originally Posted by Dejavudoo View Post
    Sadly, you are right: http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com...ecord-alabama.

    The third paragraph makes it plain that Alabama will not expunge sexual offenses.

    On the other hand, many real sex offenders begin offending as teens, so maybe people are ultimately safer for this practice, as it might obscure true violent offenders thoughtlessly.
    We don't need to go through every single case that's ever happened to take one instance of massive oversensitivity and call it that. Nor is it remotely reasonable to say that levying sex offender charges against someone for a fairly ordinary (and harmless) public prank is justifiable based off some conjecture that "Maybe some more serious sex offenders start out that way."

    You're engaging in a rigid-nosed defense of the laws with no acknowledgment of how this case is an example of murdering the spirit of those same laws.

  18. #68
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    102,919
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    Quote Originally Posted by johaninsc View Post
    yeah, I'm interested in where he got that from too

    Kuli..?
    That's according to our last sheriff, and the one in the next county. I'm not aware of any convictions for it except of people on parole or probation, and they have to prove that what their P.O. says is false in order to avoid conviction.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  19. #69
    Dejavudoo
    Guest

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    We don't need to go through every single case that's ever happened to take one instance of massive oversensitivity and call it that. Nor is it remotely reasonable to say that levying sex offender charges against someone for a fairly ordinary (and harmless) public prank is justifiable based off some conjecture that "Maybe some more serious sex offenders start out that way."

    You're engaging in a rigid-nosed defense of the laws with no acknowledgment of how this case is an example of murdering the spirit of those same laws.
    No, that's not what I did.

    I looked up the law, plainly posted that it is sadly true that the offenses do not get expunged, then, in fairness to the intent of the law, acknowledged that in the case of actual violent sex offenses, the exclusion is perhaps a good thing.

    You put in the bit about rigid noses. My post went out of the way to recognize the two sides. I didn't apply it to this case.

    Murder? Really? LOL. Hungry much?
    Last edited by Dejavudoo; October 14th, 2013 at 09:12 PM.

  20. #70
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,647

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    Quote Originally Posted by Dejavudoo View Post
    No, that's not what I did.

    I looked up the law, plainly posted that it is sadly true that the offenses do not get expunged, then, in fairness to the intent of the law, acknowledged that in the case of actual violent sex offenses, the exclusion is perhaps a good thing.

    You put in the bit about rigid noses. My post went out of the way to recognize the two sides. I didn't apply it to this case.

    Murder? Really? LOL. Hungry much?
    You came in this thread with a kneejerk reaction against "people attacking America" because of these laws and your position seems to have been shaped by that more than anything else.

    It is right for people to criticize these laws that permanently legally categorize someone as a "sex offender", putting them into the general public's mind as someone in the same category as rapists or child molesters, when you can end up a "sex offender" for things exactly like this high school kid. No one is some foaming America-hater for saying that's stupid. It is stupid.

  21. #71
    Dejavudoo
    Guest

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    Criticizing the law is perfectly legitimate.

    Generalizing that it is typical of American laws across the board is baseless and oversimplified.

    My point remains: show that there is a clear and pervasive trend in American law that has these consequences, and then there is a case.

    Actually, I came in the thread before almost anyone posted. I returned to comment after numerous posters bewailed the hopeless state of prudish American laws, without anything more to base it on than this freak occurrence apparently. The bemoaners were actually American for the most part, so I did not portray it as any outside attack. There were indeed such posts and they are there to be read.

    To your earlier post, I do concur that there is a witch hunt mentality about the making up for lost time on sex offenses. There was an infamous case in California in which a day care center was put out of business due to ridiculously baseless charges of sexual abuse by the entire staff. They actually served prison time before the convictions were unraveled and shown to have been the result of the interviewers of the children having planted the suggestion of abuse. It was hysteria.

    All that said, this case is still, like this thread, one supposition stacked upon another.

    No one is glad the boy is dead. No one (virtually) believes streaking is a sex offense. As usual, the only thing left to demonize one another about is whether or not to agree on ancillary points like whether the principal bears any responsibility.

    Typical pissing contest rather than material discussion.
    Last edited by Dejavudoo; October 14th, 2013 at 09:31 PM.

  22. #72
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,647

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    Quote Originally Posted by Dejavudoo View Post
    Criticizing the law is perfectly legitimate.

    Generalizing that it is typical of American laws across the board is baseless and oversimplified.

    My point remains: show that there is a clear and pervasive trend in American law that has these consequences, and then there is a case.

    Actually, I came in the thread before almost anyone posted. I returned to comment after numerous posters bewailed the hopeless state of prudish American laws, without anything more to base it on than this freak occurrence apparently. The bemoaners were actually American for the most part, so I did not portray it as any outside attack. There were indeed such posts and they are there to be read.

    To your earlier post, I do concur that there is a witch hunt mentality about the making up for lost time on sex offenses. There was an infamous case in California in which a day care center was put out of business due to ridiculously baseless charges of sexual abuse by the entire staff. They actually served prison time before the convictions were unraveled and shown to have been the result of the interviewers of the children having planted the suggestion of abuse. It was hysteria.

    All that said, this case is still, like this thread, one supposition stacked upon another.

    No one is glad the boy is dead. No one (virtually) believes streaking is a sex offense. As usual, the only thing left to demonize one another about is whether or not to agree on ancillary points like whether the principal bears any responsibility.

    Typical pissing contest rather than material discussion.
    I feel the need to go out of my way to ensure the window is completely closed and I've pulled the curtain before I change in my own bedroom because of how many of these laws have tagged people permanently as sex offenders when someone happened to see them naked accidentally.

    I don't have the first idea how "common" that situation is-- it probably isn't "overwhelmingly common", but it has happened. If it happens even once in awhile it's evidence enough to say these laws overstretch and wreck people's lives and reputations with the sex offender tag over things almost no one feels presents a sexual threat to society... including changing your clothes or streaking at a school event. I doubt anyone would say that everyone who is in New Orleans at Mardis Gras is either a sex offender or the victim of a sex offense.

  23. #73

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    Quote Originally Posted by Dejavudoo View Post
    . . . . No one (virtually) believes streaking is a sex offense. . . . ..

    Convince me.

    Maybe I don't get your use of "(virtually)".

    If streaking is 'on the books' the same as flashing, how could it be anything different?

  24. #74
    Dejavudoo
    Guest

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    It would be material to know the incidence of streakers who have been charged with sex offenses and kept on registers.

    And to Corny's point, it would be good to know the incidence of any such charging and conviction of persons who have been seen in their own home by intruding underaged people.

    Mardi Gras is full of sexually offensive people. I have no idea whether they are criminally guilty.

  25. #75
    Dejavudoo
    Guest

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    Quote Originally Posted by Kahaih View Post
    Convince me.

    Maybe I don't get your use of "(virtually)".
    My omission. That paragraph was meant to begin with "in this thread." I meant that there may have been one of the posters who felt it was a sexual offense, but that virtually all of us agreed that it wasn't.

  26. #76

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    Quote Originally Posted by Dejavudoo View Post
    My omission. That paragraph was meant to begin with "in this thread." I meant that there may have been one of the posters who felt it was a sexual offense, but that virtually all of us agreed that it wasn't.
    And, I should have said/asked; even if streaking is not 'on the books' [written in law] as being the same as flashing, how is it different?

    So, I guess my question goes to anyone who believes that streaking is not the same as flashing.

    I don't see it. What is the point of streaking if not to flash the goods?

  27. #77
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    102,919
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    Quote Originally Posted by Kahaih View Post
    And, I should have said/asked; even if streaking is not 'on the books' [written in law] as being the same as flashing, how is it different?

    So, I guess my question goes to anyone who believes that streaking is not the same as flashing.

    I don't see it. What is the point of streaking if not to flash the goods?
    The point of flashing is to make someone see your genitals, and cause shock.

    The point of streaking is the daring.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  28. #78

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    The point of flashing is to make someone see your genitals, and cause shock.

    The point of streaking is the daring.
    I still don't see any difference.

    A flasher has to be daring, don't you think?

  29. #79
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,647

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    Quote Originally Posted by Kahaih View Post
    And, I should have said/asked; even if streaking is not 'on the books' [written in law] as being the same as flashing, how is it different?

    So, I guess my question goes to anyone who believes that streaking is not the same as flashing.

    I don't see it. What is the point of streaking if not to flash the goods?
    The difference is intent.

    A guy wanking himself under a trenchcoat and exposing himself to certain girls on a subway does not have the same intent as a streaker at a school or sports event.

    When the question comes down to "has someone fundamentally been damaged or harmed by seeing a naked human being" my answer would be an unequivocal no. What's damaging with a perverse flasher in a trenchcoat is the lewd and predatory nature of what he's doing for his own sexual gratification. If we accept that the simple exposure by itself is the damage then Janet Jackson should be charged as a criminal too, as well as, like I said, a whole lot of people at Mardis Gras.

  30. #80
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    102,919
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    Quote Originally Posted by Kahaih View Post
    I still don't see any difference.

    A flasher has to be daring, don't you think?
    Sort of. I'm not sure I can explain it further, except to say that a streaker doesn't really care if anyone sees his 'junk', but for a flasher that's the whole point.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    The difference is intent.

    A guy wanking himself under a trenchcoat and exposing himself to certain girls on a subway does not have the same intent as a streaker at a school or sports event.

    When the question comes down to "has someone fundamentally been damaged or harmed by seeing a naked human being" my answer would be an unequivocal no. What's damaging with a perverse flasher in a trenchcoat is the lewd and predatory nature of what he's doing for his own sexual gratification. If we accept that the simple exposure by itself is the damage then Janet Jackson should be charged as a criminal too, as well as, like I said, a whole lot of people at Mardis Gras.
    That's a good explanation.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  31. #81
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    43,716

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenstar View Post
    I fail to see what the OP's conjecture of this child sexuality has to do with his suicide when it's been linked to fear of being branded a sex offender. It was a prank. People need to lighten the hell up. So he ran across a field butt naked, big deal, it's hardly lewd behaviour or perverted.
    At a high school football game? With bleachers full of young children? It was intended as a prank most likely, but it does have consequences.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kabluey View Post
    Seems like the bar is too low to be calling people sex offenders in some places.
    Is it true you can be labeled that if caught peeing in public? Hardly the same league as sexual assault or abuse.
    All that logic achieves is minimizing more serious offences by giving them the same label. Poor kid.
    It seems that exposing one's self publicly, especially at a venue where innocent younger children are expected to be in attendance (a high school football game), such a possible outcome would be expected. As for peeing in public..... That does seem a bit extreme as most times one is usually at least trying to hide it and not just standing on the street corner in full unobstructed view, just letting it flow.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeicsDom View Post
    I agree that he does look like he could be gay
    I think the School Priciple has to shoulder a huge amount of blame for this. What on earth possessed him to go so public on what should have been a minor, internal disciplinary matter?
    Maybe what possessed him is there was a lot of inquiry as to what was going on so he he made a general announcement that could explain the situation. He never specifically mentioned the kid and I'm guessing that the Principal's actions had nothing to do with the kid's suicide. As for it being an internal disciplinary matter, the kid publicly broke laws, not just school codes. The evidence was posted internationally. It was so far beyond minor, internal disciplinary behavior. I wonder how many of the kid's friends were instrumental in egging him on...... Seems they would hold far more responsibility than the Principal. And of course, if the kid had thought about the possible outcomes he probably wouldn't have done it, or at least been prepared to deal with the consequences. My guess is the fact that he was recorded and posted to youtube had more to do with him committing suicide than anything else.

    And regarding it being a possible sexual offence; how on earth is it in any way sexual? Apart from for the voyeurs amongst us, of course

    Quote Originally Posted by medic1 View Post
    Because you are baring yourself for all to see,even the ones who do not want to. There may have been young children at the game.
    Exactly.


    Kabluey made an excellent point. Here if you are caught pissing in a public place you can be charged with indecent exposure.

    A terrible indictment on both the failure of the asshat principal,and a system that will not or cannot tell the difference between the two.
    All the Principal did was explain what the situation was. How many of parents do you think were there with their young children? How many of them were figuratively calling for blood at the fact that this teen exposed himself to them? The Principal was put in a (no pun intended) very hard situation when he and the school board had to deal with it. He didn't make up the laws that call for the sentencing of offenders. But by his general public statement he was able to get both sides thinking about the issues and possibly getting those that wanted prosecution of the "crime" to reconsider.

    It is sad that the kid felt so humiliated that he took his own life. But honestly we can not blame the Principal or the laws, they neither caused his action or his reaction. He is solely responsible for both. Too bad he didn't consider the possible outcomes of his plan before acting on it. If only kids were taught to think before they chose to act on their prank plans much of this could be avoided, and there would be little need for disciplinary actions to teach them.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  32. #82

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    Sort of. I'm not sure I can explain it further, except to say that a streaker doesn't really care if anyone sees his 'junk', but for a flasher that's the whole point.
    See, I don't believe that for a minute.

    It wouldn't be streaking if the guy were wearing a 'flesh tone nude suit', or a 'Hollywood sock'. The junk has to be out there - fully visible to all - or it's not streaking.

    Without exposure and shock there is nothing to be 'daring' about.

  33. #83
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,647

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    Quote Originally Posted by Kahaih View Post
    See, I don't believe that for a minute.

    It wouldn't be streaking if the guy were wearing a 'flesh tone nude suit', or a 'Hollywood sock'. The junk has to be out there - fully visible to all - or it's not streaking.

    Without exposure and shock there is nothing to be 'daring' about.
    Do you believe human nakedness by itself is inherently damaging to people, regardless of context?

    That's what this topic is really coming down to.

  34. #84

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Do you believe human nakedness by itself is inherently damaging to people, regardless of context?

    That's what this topic is really coming down to.
    No. It's not.

    So don't even try it.
    Last edited by Kahaih; October 14th, 2013 at 10:37 PM.

  35. #85
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,647

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    Quote Originally Posted by Kahaih View Post
    No. It's not.

    So don't even try it.
    Yes, actually, it is. Because you're saying there's no difference between streaking or flashing. In effect you're also saying that people hit by these laws because they changed in their bedroom and someone saw them through the window is also guilty of having damaged someone, since you're dismissing intent as a qualifier.

  36. #86

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Yes, actually, it is. Because you're saying there's no difference between streaking or flashing. In effect you're also saying that people hit by these laws because they changed in their bedroom and someone saw them through the window is also guilty of having damaged someone, since you're dismissing intent as a qualifier.
    My inquiry is all about intent. You know that.

  37. #87
    Virginia Is for Lovers Alnitak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Maryland
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,117
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    Quote Originally Posted by Dejavudoo View Post

    Mardi Gras is full of sexually offensive people. I have no idea whether they are criminally guilty.
    They probably are, but then there is such a thing as police discretion.

  38. #88
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,647

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    Quote Originally Posted by Kahaih View Post
    My inquiry is all about intent. You know that.
    The intent of a streaker is not selectively, personally and overtly sexual. The actions of a flasher are.

  39. #89
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,699
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Boy View Post
    At a high school football game? With bleachers full of young children? It was intended as a prank most likely, but it does have consequences.

    It seems that exposing one's self publicly, especially at a venue where innocent younger children are expected to be in attendance (a high school football game), such a possible outcome would be expected. As for peeing in public..... That does seem a bit extreme as most times one is usually at least trying to hide it and not just standing on the street corner in full unobstructed view, just letting it flow.

    All the Principal did was explain what the situation was. How many of parents do you think were there with their young children? How many of them were figuratively calling for blood at the fact that this teen exposed himself to them?
    So what? Have children never seen a naked person before?

    Should people in gym locker rooms be forbidden from changing in case young children see them? Should women in bikinis at beaches wear t-shirts in case young children see them? What proof is there that seeing someone's knob flopping about causes children to have a meltdown?

    It is this knee-jerk, hand-wringing "think of the children!" right-wing wailing and lamentation that leads to overbearing and OTT laws criminalising harmless stupidity in the first place. If indeed seeing naked people fucked up kids irreparably, huge swathes of the European coastline would be chock-full of psychopaths, nutcases and generally broken people. But it's not, is it?

    -d-
    Last edited by blackbeltninja; October 14th, 2013 at 11:57 PM.
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  40. #90
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    62,653

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    This was a case of someone using poor judgement.
    I would have had no problem with a suspension of a week but sex offender lists should be for child predators,not stupid kids pulling a prank.

  41. #91

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeltninja View Post
    So what? Have children never seen a naked person before?

    Should people in gym locker rooms be forbidden from changing in case young children see them? Should women in bikinis at beaches wear t-shirts in case young children see them? What proof is there that seeing someone's knob flopping about causes children to have a meltdown?

    It is this knee-jerk, hand-wringing "think of the children!" right-wing wailing and lamentation that leads to overbearing and OTT laws criminalising harmless stupidity in the first place. If indeed seeing naked people fucked up kids irreparably, huge swathes of the European coastline would be chock-full of psychopaths, nutcases and generally broken people. But it's not, is it?

    -d-
    This response (which I feel is the normal JUB reaction to these threads) is extreme and out of place. Nudity isn't a terrible thing in itself but as a parent I would like to make that decision to shield and expose my children to such things as I see fit. Those places you mentioned are where nudity is expected. A football game is not such a place.

    Now sex offender list is outrageous. But anything from suspension to being charged with some petty crime that could be expunged over time would be fine with me.

    Lastly, no one can be blamed for his suicide. Suicide is a decision made by the individual. It is not forced upon him. It is tragic and maybe it will shine a light on such puritanical laws but no one needs to be blamed.

  42. #92
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,699
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    Quote Originally Posted by lucky
    This response (which I feel is the normal JUB reaction to these threads) is extreme and out of place. Nudity isn't a terrible thing in itself but as a parent I would like to make that decision to shield and expose my children to such things as I see fit. Those places you mentioned are where nudity is expected. A football game is not such a place.

    Now sex offender list is outrageous. But anything from suspension to being charged with some petty crime that could be expunged over time would be fine with me.

    Lastly, no one can be blamed for his suicide. Suicide is a decision made by the individual. It is not forced upon him. It is tragic and maybe it will shine a light on such puritanical laws but no one needs to be blamed.
    I disagree.

    I bet you if those freaked-out parents had their way, there would be no nudity in locker rooms.

    Either way, the point is that kids don't die from seeing people with their kit off. Parents - and innocent bystanders - somehow seem to think that their kids will implode if they see some unexpected bum or boob somewhere.

    But they won't, will they?

    And how do you teach your kids that their bodies are normal or natural if all your actions scream otherwise when they see someone else's body exposed? THAT reaction is what is affecting the kids and what they learn, not seeing some random penis. And it is THAT reaction which means these people who get so offended will not stop at anything short of the Sex Offenders' List.

    -d-
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  43. #93

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeltninja View Post
    I disagree.

    I bet you if those freaked-out parents had their way, there would be no nudity in locker rooms.

    Either way, the point is that kids don't die from seeing people with their kit off. Parents - and innocent bystanders - somehow seem to think that their kids will implode if they see some unexpected bum or boob somewhere.

    But they won't, will they?

    And how do you teach your kids that their bodies are normal or natural if all your actions scream otherwise when they see someone else's body exposed? THAT reaction is what is affecting the kids and what they learn, not seeing some random penis. And it is THAT reaction which means these people who get so offended will not stop at anything short of the Sex Offenders' List.

    -d-
    You're arguing against an extreme position. A position that most parents (that I know) do not hold. The people I know (and I would hold this position as well) is that I don't want my kids exposed to streakers. Punish the kid and that's that.
    I want to decide when to broach these topics and how to handle such a discussion.

    Locker rooms, showers, pools, hell even nude beaches are all fine to me. But I can talk to my child before and after these instances without it being shoved into his or her face.

    What you are doing is attributing a very extreme position to the majority.

  44. #94
    Intoner MakeDigitalLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Voorhees
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,993

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeltninja View Post

    And how do you teach your kids that their bodies are normal or natural if all your actions scream otherwise when they see someone else's body exposed? THAT reaction is what is affecting the kids and what they learn, not seeing some random penis. And it is THAT reaction which means these people who get so offended will not stop at anything short of the Sex Offenders' List.

    -d-
    Truths.

    ...

  45. #95
    Ruminating
    sixthson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,333
    Blog Entries
    15

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    What would most 10 year olds do if they saw a streaker? Likely they would point and giggle. What if a flasher exposed himself to 10 year old girls? Chances are they would feel threatened and scared. Flashing is a sexually aggressive act and even children recognize that. Streaking is more about surprise and shock, in my opinion.
    Even most parents would not be overly alarmed by this kind of stunt.

    How many children have seen a mother breastfeeding her baby? Were they scarred for life? Nudity is all about the context.

    Was this incident mishandled? Probably. There needed to be consequences for this young man's actions and he undoubtedly knew that before he did it, but he was not a sexual predator and should not have been charged with a sex crime. It was a prank.
    Last edited by sixthson; October 15th, 2013 at 06:38 AM.
    Everyone wants to be heard. No one wants to listen.

  46. #96
    Virginia Is for Lovers Alnitak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Maryland
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,117
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    Quote Originally Posted by sixthson View Post
    What would most 10 year olds do if they saw a streaker? Likely they would point and giggle. What if a flasher exposed himself to 10 year old girls? Chances are they would feel threatened and scared. Flashing is a sexually aggressive act and even children recognize that. Streaking is more about surprise and shock, in my opinion.
    Even most parents would not be overly alarmed by this kind of stunt.

    How many children have seen a mother breastfeeding her baby? Were they scarred for life? Nudity is all about the context.

    Was this incident mishandled? Probably. There needed to be consequences for this young man's actions and he undoubtedly knew that before he did it, but he was not a sexual predator and should not have been charged with a sex crime. It was a prank.
    Debating the finer points of indecent exposure, don't you think streaking is more severe because the exposure is longer than a quick flash?

  47. #97
    Of Nightmares & Secrets. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,022
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    Quote Originally Posted by Alnitak View Post
    Debating the finer points of indecent exposure, don't you think streaking is more severe because the exposure is longer than a quick flash?
    But it's not sexual in nature, just like breastfeeding isn't sexual; again, intent. So no, I really don't find the fact that you can see more ass and dick from a streaker to be more severe, because it's not done with a sex act in mind.

    Changing your clothes in a locker room isn't sexual, yet, you're being exposed briefly to nudity. Jacking off in the locker room is something entirely different. Even pissing in public, while a dumb thing to do(which I'll freely admit to doing, so I'm certainly not above my dumb moments), isn't a sexual thing unless you're peeing on someone that likes piss...

    I just don't see how this culture of zero tolerance is actually helpful.
    Last edited by MoufOfKhaos; October 15th, 2013 at 06:55 AM.
    "I snuff their tongues, my heart a-flutter,

    These words i speak are gates to Hell..."

  48. #98
    Virginia Is for Lovers Alnitak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Maryland
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,117
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    Quote Originally Posted by MoufOfKhaos View Post
    But it's not sexual in nature, just like breastfeeding isn't sexual; again, intent.

    Changing your clothes in a locker room isn't sexual, yet, you're being exposed briefly to nudity. Jacking off in the locker room is something entirely different. Even pissing in public, while a dumb thing to do(which I'll freely admit to doing, so I'm certainly not above my dumb moments), isn't a sexual thing unless you're peeing on someone that likes piss...

    I just don't see how this culture of zero tolerance is actually helpful.
    Streaking is not sexual?

    Don't get me wrong, I do not believe that all nudity is sexual; nudism certainly isn't, but streaking is specifically meant to be sexually provocative, otherwise it wouldn't be done naked, and then it wouldn't be streaking.

    I personally do not believe that streaking is a big deal, but it is definitely sexual.

  49. #99
    Know thyself kallipolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Piraeus, Greece
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,148

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    ex·hi·bi·tion·ism (ks-bsh-nzm)
    n.
    1. The act or practice of deliberately behaving so as to attract attention.
    2. Psychiatry A psychosexual disorder marked by the compulsive exposure of the genitals in public

  50. #100
    Ruminating
    sixthson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,333
    Blog Entries
    15

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Teen commits suicide after streaking at HS football game, potentially charged as sex offender

    Quote Originally Posted by Alnitak View Post
    Debating the finer points of indecent exposure, don't you think streaking is more severe because the exposure is longer than a quick flash?
    In streaking, you barely get a glimpse of the guy's equipment, if that. And it tends to be at a distance. Whereas, flashing is in your face and up close, usually. Flashing is about sexual arousal. Streaking seems to be something someone does on a dare and non-sexual. Nudity is often non-sexual. It's about the intent. Doesn't the law require proof of intent?
    Everyone wants to be heard. No one wants to listen.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.