JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    132

    Code of Conduct

    This kind of bears really turns me on

    So I was surfing the internet when I saw this picture and my dick became rock hard, I really like this kind of men.
    It's just so hard to find porn videos with such bears, they're all about muscular ones who are a turn off for me.
    If anyone has a video or even a name of a porn star who looks like this, please post it and I'll be thankful.

  2. #2
    Slut earlgrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Melb
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    273

    Code of Conduct

    Re: This kind of bears really turns me on

    He's cute! I prefer the sort of regular dad-next-door type like him, who works at an office over the muscle daddies you typically see from porn studios too.

    Especially with that chest hair peeking out of his shirt collar!

  3. #3
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    132

    Code of Conduct

    Re: This kind of bears really turns me on

    Quote Originally Posted by earlgrey View Post
    He's cute! I prefer the sort of regular dad-next-door type like him, who works at an office over the muscle daddies you typically see from porn studios too.

    Especially with that chest hair peeking out of his shirt collar!
    I go to the gym and see those muscle daddies half naked and I don't feel horny at all! especially those who shave to show off their muscles.
    If anyone can name such a porn star as cute and hairy as this guy it would be really great.

  4. #4

    Re: This kind of bears really turns me on

    I'm not totally sure what you're looking for, but that guy reminds me a little bit of the guy in this video. I haven't been able to find anything out about who this guy is, or if he's made any other videos, but anyway you might enjoy it.

    http://www.manhub.com/watch/45436/ol...ing-on-camera/

  5. #5
    Slut earlgrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Melb
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    273

    Code of Conduct

    Re: This kind of bears really turns me on

    Quote Originally Posted by Trust View Post
    I'm not totally sure what you're looking for, but that guy reminds me a little bit of the guy in this video. I haven't been able to find anything out about who this guy is, or if he's made any other videos, but anyway you might enjoy it.

    http://www.manhub.com/watch/45436/ol...ing-on-camera/
    The guy in the first 2 parts is incredibly hot! Can't believe we didn't get to see him finish though. He's totally the type I'd go for.

  6. #6
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    132

    Code of Conduct

    Re: This kind of bears really turns me on

    Quote Originally Posted by Trust View Post
    I'm not totally sure what you're looking for, but that guy reminds me a little bit of the guy in this video. I haven't been able to find anything out about who this guy is, or if he's made any other videos, but anyway you might enjoy it.

    http://www.manhub.com/watch/45436/ol...ing-on-camera/
    That's what I mean! THANK YOU!
    I'm talking about the first man if his chest was a bit hairier he'd be one sexy beast, anyway if you have any like this I'd really want you to share, and thanks again. :*
    P.S: Now it's time to blow some load.

  7. #7

    Re: This kind of bears really turns me on

    Quote Originally Posted by 7-inch View Post
    I go to the gym and see those muscle daddies half naked and I don't feel horny at all! especially those who shave to show off their muscles.
    If anyone can name such a porn star as cute and hairy as this guy it would be really great.
    denny taylor

  8. #8
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    132

    Code of Conduct

    Re: This kind of bears really turns me on

    Quote Originally Posted by azlovesyou View Post
    denny taylor
    That's one bad choice, he's not hot for me.
    Thanks for trying to help anyways.

  9. #9
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    132

    Code of Conduct

    Re: This kind of bears really turns me on


    That's another kind of bear that my dick goes hard forever for.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.