JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 52
  1. #1

    Is America the land of PRUDES?


  2. #2
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,106

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    I would find it an unattractive and unpleasant sight, certainly so at a public access beach. I do not consider myself a prude.

  3. #3

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    Love Myrtle Beach, that place is awesome. However, it's not a nude beach and it is very much a family-oriented place with children running around.

    Interestingly, the incident took place at 2:47AM....doubtful that families and children would be running around at that hour.
    Normally I would applaud nudity but if you look at all the variables involved, leads me to believe something else was going on.

    There are nude beaches where one can go to be nude and tan in the nude, Myrtle Beach is not it.
    They also have laws in place to prevent people from being lude in public.

    To me, it could have been a lude thing. She only had her pants off, not all her clothes, at the 2:00am hour, she certainly was not trying to tan in the nude. I suspect had the cop not showed up, she probably would have started masturbating, hence the possible ludeness thing.

  4. #4
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beware the deepity.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    16,721
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    Well if you're not allowed to bring your dog to the beach, what makes her think she could bring her beaver?
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte. And Joseph Wilcox.

  5. #5
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beware the deepity.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    16,721
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    Quote Originally Posted by ElmosToe View Post
    Love Myrtle Beach, that place is awesome. However, it's not a nude beach and it is very much a family-oriented place with children running around.

    Interestingly, the incident took place at 2:47AM....doubtful that families and children would be running around at that hour.
    Normally I would applaud nudity but if you look at all the variables involved, leads me to believe something else was going on.

    There are nude beaches where one can go to be nude and tan in the nude, Myrtle Beach is not it.
    They also have laws in place to prevent people from being lude in public.

    To me, it could have been a lude thing. She only had her pants off, not all her clothes, at the 2:00am hour, she certainly was not trying to tan in the nude. I suspect had the cop not showed up, she probably would have started masturbating, hence the possible ludeness thing.
    Is it really very much a family oriented place with children running around at 2:47 AM? Or anyone running around then?
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte. And Joseph Wilcox.

  6. #6
    Is the King of JUB Beachguyj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Near Fort Bottomdale
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,221

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    Quote Originally Posted by JPGhost View Post
    If you want to be naked on a beach go to a nude beach, if there are none near you move to where they are.
    In his autumn, before the winter, comes man's last mad surge of youth

  7. #7
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,302
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    I'm more intrigued by the photo accompanying the article.

    "This article needs a photo."
    "We don't have photos of the woman or the arrest."
    "How about a photo of the beach where she was arrested?"
    "That seems kind of dull, don't you think?"
    "Well, then how about just a photo of a woman on the beach?"
    "...you want me to find a photo of a woman exposing her hoo-ha on the beach?"
    "No, she doesn't have to be exposing herself. Just a nice picture of a woman on the beach."
    "Like something you'd find in a woman's magazine? Or Bed Bath and Beyond?"
    "Exactly. Or a douche print ad."
    "...well, OK."

    Lex

  8. #8
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,634
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    da intray a plots lands sign UN like coor fa eons

    so

    thankyou

    human ape got a too a feet hope a uni any where planet figa it out
    stiffnow is 952ans10sec beepbeepbeep
    "yagots asec?"-beep-"oooh"-beep-

  9. #9
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,106

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    Quote Originally Posted by ElmosToe View Post
    Love Myrtle Beach, that place is awesome. However, it's not a nude beach and it is very much a family-oriented place with children running around.

    Interestingly, the incident took place at 2:47AM....doubtful that families and children would be running around at that hour.
    Normally I would applaud nudity but if you look at all the variables involved, leads me to believe something else was going on.

    There are nude beaches where one can go to be nude and tan in the nude, Myrtle Beach is not it.
    They also have laws in place to prevent people from being lude in public.

    To me, it could have been a lude thing. She only had her pants off, not all her clothes, at the 2:00am hour, she certainly was not trying to tan in the nude. I suspect had the cop not showed up, she probably would have started masturbating, hence the possible ludeness thing.
    Unseemly at any time, even in private. Ew-w-w.

  10. #10
    Once Again Given Flesh. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,451
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    Yupp. 'Muhricah izz fo proodes, yo.
    "As anarchism rears its face,

    They are answered by an iron fist..."

  11. #11
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,924

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    Didn't click the link, but to the thread title question, the answer is a resounding DUH. A country that can tolerate, support and vote for the Tea Party can't make any other claim.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  12. #12

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    To answer the OP, yes, America is the land of the prudes.

    It's a LOT more conservative here now that it was in the 60's and 70's.... a LOT. It all started in the 80's with Ronald Reagan and his courting Christian conservatives for votes and then everything went downhill from there.

  13. #13
    Already Gone BreakTheIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,518

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?



  14. #14
    JUB Addict LeicsDom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Leicester UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,903

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    Regarding the original story - I am wondering if she was drunk.

    Regarding US prudery - hell, yeah, you guys are way behind Europe. But that's because y'all take those God fairy stories far too seriously

  15. #15
    TheSpectatingLoner
    Guest

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    America is incredibly prudish and embarrassingly so.

    Sex abuse runs rampant because we've made sex in general such a taboo subject that kids internalize great amounts of shame when they are victimized.

    No childhood is ruined because they saw someone's ding dong at a damn beach. Get a grip.

  16. #16
    huh?
    FPNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    North Westchester County NY
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    9,017

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    she should have said it wasn't her vag it was a clam..a big hairy fucking clam
    FPNY
    Annoying JUBBERS since 2003

  17. #17
    Lions&Tigers&Bears Oh My!
    eastofeden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,357
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    The parts of and people in America that are prudish the most are also the same people who hate the Muslims...because they are so much like them.

  18. #18
    huh?
    FPNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    North Westchester County NY
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    9,017

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    Quote Originally Posted by eastofeden View Post
    The parts of and people in America that are prudish the most are also the same people who hate the Muslims...because they are so much like them.
    not sure i'm following......
    FPNY
    Annoying JUBBERS since 2003

  19. #19
    Lions&Tigers&Bears Oh My!
    eastofeden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,357
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    ...the people who preach against nudity and gays and preach "moral values" ...and who want to legislate morality and would LOVE to have a theocracy....

    ....they are usually the same people who think Muslims are evil....

    ...they are very much alike. So are a lot of enemies...that is often why they are enemies. .

  20. #20
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,106

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    Quote Originally Posted by eastofeden View Post
    The parts of and people in America that are prudish the most are also the same people who hate the Muslims...because they are so much like them.
    Agree with FPNY. Do you posit a universal xenophobia or ethnocentrism?

    But don't tell 'Muhricuns that Muslims don't dress funnily.

  21. #21
    JUB Addict SaskGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,860

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    Well, USA was mainly colonized by puritans, so it's to be expected. I heard that up until recently, speedos were illegal in New Jersey! In Europe, the big baggy swimming trunks like what guys wear in North America are almost unheard of. Over there, it's the equivalent of wearing a fur coat to the beach.

  22. #22
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,585

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    Quote Originally Posted by eastofeden View Post
    ...the people who preach against nudity and gays and preach "moral values" ...and who want to legislate morality and would LOVE to have a theocracy....

    ....they are usually the same people who think Muslims are evil....

    ...they are very much alike. So are a lot of enemies...that is often why they are enemies. .
    Mmmmmmm. These people think Buddhists are evil and Shinto is evil, and Mormons (I'll give you that one) and Taoists are evil and Hindus are really going to hell what with all those elephant headed monstrosities they pray to, it's not so much that they are LIKE Muslims (same fucking god, same fucking origin) it's that they hate everyone.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  23. #23
    Porn Star xboxfan34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    471

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    What bothers me more is that we are being fucking lied to our faces that America is now the best place in the world to be gay. It's a much BETTER place to be gay than it was years ago but the BEST?! Are you fucking kidding me? I guaren-fucking-tee that if you wear a speedo to a beach that is not known for it's gay clientele or is in a less-than-liberal area of the US, you will be called a "homo" or a "faggot" to your face. Hell, some asshole might call the fucking police and try to have you arrested for indecent exposure.

  24. #24
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,585

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    Who is telling you the U.S. is the best place to be gay?
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  25. #25

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    Quote Originally Posted by ElmosToe View Post
    Interestingly, the incident took place at 2:47AM.......She only had her pants off, not all her clothes, at the 2:00am hour, she certainly was not trying to tan in the nude. I suspect had the cop not showed up, she probably would have started masturbating, hence the possible ludeness thing.
    'xactly!! Like how the policeman could detect her special part around that hour? Do they have SPECIAL DEVICE?! ^^
    It grills me inside..lmao
    Where is that Young Turks-guy; Cenk Uygur? I bet he could grill this story so damn good

  26. #26
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,106

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    Quote Originally Posted by xboxfan34 View Post
    What bothers me more is that we are being fucking lied to our faces that America is now the best place in the world to be gay. It's a much BETTER place to be gay than it was years ago but the BEST?! Are you fucking kidding me? I guaren-fucking-tee that if you wear a speedo to a beach that is not known for it's gay clientele or is in a less-than-liberal area of the US, you will be called a "homo" or a "faggot" to your face. Hell, some asshole might call the fucking police and try to have you arrested for indecent exposure.
    Lot of issues there.

    And a wodge of nonsense.

  27. #27

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    Quote Originally Posted by bankside View Post
    Well if you're not allowed to bring your dog to the beach, what makes her think she could bring her beaver?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Didn't click the link, but to the thread title question, the answer is a resounding DUH. A country that can tolerate, support and vote for the Tea Party can't make any other claim.
    Why? No vajayjay in sight, in fact they use random print ad/ the most conservative pic they can get ^^

  28. #28
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,585

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    Quote Originally Posted by JPGhost View Post
    'xactly!! Like how the policeman could detect her special part around that hour? Do they have SPECIAL DEVICE?! ^^
    It grills me inside..lmao
    Where is that Young Turks-guy; Cenk Uygur? I bet he could grill this story so damn good
    She got busted because she refused to blow the cop and his partner.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  29. #29

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    To answer the OP, yes, America is the land of the prudes.

    It's a LOT more conservative here now that it was in the 60's and 70's.... a LOT. It all started in the 80's with Ronald Reagan and his courting Christian conservatives for votes and then everything went downhill from there.
    When I was worked at the hotel, I once had conversation with one of my cowork during break- we talked about US view of liberal things, I always thought US is faaarrrrrr more liberal than my hometown native but surprise-surprise, actually a different reality when Im here.
    He said that US is quite conservative- like our collective conscious still have certain ethic code of what's proper/whatsnot. Public embarrassment, being outcasted or even fee could fly to you if you're not be careful with your image.

    Maybe because of the strength of bible belt states- a unison of tight knit people which almost representing the most prominent voice of america.
    Thanks for the map
    Quote Originally Posted by BreakTheIce View Post

    Maybe if West and East coast could join forces to defeat a giant money mill-Texas with all its legions? ^^

  30. #30

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    She got busted because she refused to blow the cop and his partner.
    I'm also suspicious with the fee number: $ 469
    .
    ..
    ...
    four- sixty nine...

  31. #31
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    784

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    I don't see anything wrong with having a problem with that.

  32. #32
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    Quote Originally Posted by xboxfan34 View Post
    What bothers me more is that we are being fucking lied to our faces that America is now the best place in the world to be gay. It's a much BETTER place to be gay than it was years ago but the BEST?! Are you fucking kidding me? I guaren-fucking-tee that if you wear a speedo to a beach that is not known for it's gay clientele or is in a less-than-liberal area of the US, you will be called a "homo" or a "faggot" to your face. Hell, some asshole might call the fucking police and try to have you arrested for indecent exposure.
    Completely unaware of anybody claiming this. Several countries in Europe have been ahead of us for years and years.

  33. #33
    Porn Star xboxfan34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    471

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    Just got done watching the Cartman Sucks episode of South Park and that scene where the Pray The Gay Away camp director yelled at Butters and the other kid about a 1979 Sears male underwear catalouge and said that "THIS IS MAKING YOU BI-CURIOUS!!" like it's a bad thing. That one scene really paints a picture quite revealing about the prudishness of modern day America. All thanks to super-religious conservatives that look at something like this....



    and go HERPA DERP THIS IS TURNING YOUNG BOYS INTO HOMOS!!! THIS IS UNCLEAN!!"



    Going back to "Cartman Sucks", I LOVED it when Butters said "If I'm Bi-Curious and I'm from God, that must mean God must be a little bi-curious himself!"

  34. #34
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,302
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    Quote Originally Posted by xboxfan34 View Post
    The ironic thing is - nearly every gay guy I know finds guys like this a complete turn-off. I don't, but most do.

    Lex

  35. #35
    Oh, cum now! peeonme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    1,784

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    A true prude will abstain from questionable activity, most Americans do it and lie about it, I guess you could say that we are pseudo prudes.

  36. #36
    Porn Star xboxfan34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    471

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Lexington View Post
    The ironic thing is - nearly every gay guy I know finds guys like this a complete turn-off. I don't, but most do.

    Lex
    Well I'm gay and I want to put my log in a bodybuilder's fireplace if you know what I mean so.....It's not a complete turnoff

  37. #37
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beware the deepity.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    16,721
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Lexington View Post
    The ironic thing is - nearly every gay guy I know finds guys like this a complete turn-off. I don't, but most do.

    Lex
    All the more for me.
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte. And Joseph Wilcox.

  38. #38

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    Yeah we are prudes here in America. It's very annoying and needs to stop.

  39. #39
    JUB Addict LeicsDom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Leicester UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,903

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    Quote Originally Posted by SaskGuy View Post
    In Europe, the big baggy swimming trunks like what guys wear in North America are almost unheard of. Over there, it's the equivalent of wearing a fur coat to the beach.
    PMSL where do you guys get this shit from??

    Most young guys wear baggy trunks in Europe these days. Unfortunately

  40. #40
    JUB Addict LeicsDom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Leicester UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,903

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    Quote Originally Posted by xboxfan34 View Post
    Tbh this would drive me back to celibacy if it were presented as an example of a gay man

  41. #41
    Dejavudoo
    Guest

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    Yes, I hear that things are so bad that we're building a fence across the Mexican border to keep people from leaving.

  42. #42
    The Burden MakeDigitalLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Voorhees
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,271

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    Quote Originally Posted by peeonme View Post
    A true prude will abstain from questionable activity, most Americans do it and lie about it, I guess you could say that we are pseudo prudes.
    This, not so much prudes. Just hide the stuff we do and act prudish in public about it.

  43. #43
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    The term "puritanical hypocrites" from the movie French Kiss always seemed to fit well to me.

  44. #44
    JUB Addict SaskGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,860

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    Quote Originally Posted by LeicsDom View Post
    PMSL where do you guys get this shit from??

    Most young guys wear baggy trunks in Europe these days. Unfortunately
    I once read that on a Russian website. I guess speedos on the beach are still more common in eastern Europe.
    It's a shame a lot of young guys in Europe are wearing those huge baggy shorts now. I guess they want to look more "American".

  45. #45
    pro bonobo
    zoltanspawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,864
    Blog Entries
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    Here's to a more enlightened future.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tcocqMI.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	988350
    “Why is it that we rejoice at a birth and grieve at a funeral? It is because we are not the person involved.” ~ Mark Twain

  46. #46
    Porn Star xboxfan34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    471

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    Quote Originally Posted by SaskGuy View Post
    I once read that on a Russian website. I guess speedos on the beach are still more common in eastern Europe.
    It's a shame a lot of young guys in Europe are wearing those huge baggy shorts now. I guess they want to look more "American".
    However, they are still a kajillion times more lenient about it. At least if you wear a speedo in Europe if you wear a speedo, the chances of getting thrown in the drunk tank for indecent exposure are pretty much slim to none.

    I stand by this a thousand percent.

  47. #47
    Thankfully Liberal & Gay
    frankfrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois (Agent Provocateur and Refujiunderground you can do it)
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    15,596
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    Quote Originally Posted by eastofeden View Post
    The parts of and people in America that are prudish the most are also the same people who hate the Muslims...because they are so much like them.
    Quote Originally Posted by FPNY View Post
    not sure i'm following......
    eastofeden is referring to the people who I call THE AMERICAN TALIBAN. The same people who hate Muslims...and sometimes pass state laws outlawing Sharia Law...but they also want to install their own theocracy which would have EXACTLY the same laws as Sharia Law.

    Total hypocrites, and very - VERY - dangerous.
    BOSS: I'm sorry, but I'll have to lay you and Jack off.
    SUE: Can you just jack off? I feel like shit today.

    Things that come to those who wait, are often left over from whoever got there first. (source: pharmaceutical spam 2007)

    "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires" - Susan B. Anthony

  48. #48

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    Quote Originally Posted by zoltanspawn View Post
    Here's to a more enlightened future.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tcocqMI.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	988350
    Wow..she must be a liber-tad

  49. #49

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Lexington View Post
    I'm more intrigued by the photo accompanying the article.

    "This article needs a photo."
    "We don't have photos of the woman or the arrest."
    "How about a photo of the beach where she was arrested?"
    "That seems kind of dull, don't you think?"
    "Well, then how about just a photo of a woman on the beach?"
    "...you want me to find a photo of a woman exposing her hoo-ha on the beach?"
    "No, she doesn't have to be exposing herself. Just a nice picture of a woman on the beach."
    "Like something you'd find in a woman's magazine? Or Bed Bath and Beyond?"
    "Exactly. Or a douche print ad."
    "...well, OK."

    Lex
    may I introduce you to this website: http://www.gettycritics.com/

  50. #50
    Lions&Tigers&Bears Oh My!
    eastofeden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,357
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is America the land of PRUDES?

    Quote Originally Posted by frankfrank View Post
    eastofeden is referring to the people who I call THE AMERICAN TALIBAN. The same people who hate Muslims...and sometimes pass state laws outlawing Sharia Law...but they also want to install their own theocracy which would have EXACTLY the same laws as Sharia Law.

    Total hypocrites, and very - VERY - dangerous.
    Thanks Frank! I had considered elaborating more but decided against it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.