I watch 'The View' daily and Whoopi said the video game, released Sept 17th, made $800 million dollars on day one of being released.
- The View has mentioned the game for the third day in a row. The Talk also mentioned it.
- Why do people bother making movies? Video games are more lucrative
- I have taken a two year vacation from playing video game. Technically its a birthday present for me so I havent opened the game yet. I havent played it.
- Ill post some video when I have played the game and show that it really does show people how to kill people (not that that is what this thread is about, or is it?). Remember the terrorists used Microsoft Flight Simulator to help them learn to fly planes (as well as taking flying lessons)
- On a personal note, I enjoy being on top of a building and shooting the rocket launcher down at the street and blowing up cars (and yeah, I use the sniper rifle to kill people too)
- Movies are not the big money maker. A person will pay $10? to buy a ticket to see a movie or $60 to buy a video game.