Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234 LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 198
  1. #101
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    21


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Superboy69 View Post
    I have a blog and pics on Xtube titled "Cuntbrothers" which is about my experiences fucking pussy before coming out. I would still like to share pussy with a gay buddy. You can find my on XTube under "Superboy69s".
    Sounds hot! I'm in LA too so let me know ;-)

  2. #102
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    230


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Superboy69 View Post
    What do you have in mind, bro?

    Attachment 1018956
    I think it would be so hot to have another gay guy show me how to fuck pussy. To grab my dick, guide it into her, kiss and make out with each other as I'm balls deep in pussy.

  3. #103
    Newbie mdvx777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Orientation
    Straight
    Posts
    4


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    It started because I started dreaming about fucking pussy and waking up rock hard in the middle of the night. Upon waking up, I would furiously and wildly jerk off until my cum exploded everywhere. I never felt negative about being gay, it's just that suddenly, these feelings overwhelmed me and were so intense, that I HAD to act on them. I don't judge the sexualities of others, so I don't care if people like it or not. Comparing my earlier orgasms with males to fucking and cumming in pussy, I'd say it's like being used to riding a Sears kids minibike, and then one day you get on a Harley and go full throttle.

  4. #104
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Orientation
    Gay
    Location
    Montréal
    Posts
    24


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by mdvx777 View Post
    It started because I started dreaming about fucking pussy and waking up rock hard in the middle of the night. Upon waking up, I would furiously and wildly jerk off until my cum exploded everywhere. I never felt negative about being gay, it's just that suddenly, these feelings overwhelmed me and were so intense, that I HAD to act on them. I don't judge the sexualities of others, so I don't care if people like it or not. Comparing my earlier orgasms with males to fucking and cumming in pussy, I'd say it's like being used to riding a Sears kids minibike, and then one day you get on a Harley and go full throttle.
    You are now totally straight?

  5. #105
    Sex God jdbadboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    861


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Quercus View Post
    You are now totally straight?
    It seems like a real straight man would be interested in the entire woman and not just her pussy. You see, straight men are straight not just because they like the sensation of orgasming in a woman's vagina but because they actually like and are attracted to women. They like their wives and girlfriends because of their bodies, personalities, and yes the pussy.

  6. #106
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Orientation
    Gay
    Location
    Montréal
    Posts
    24


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by jdbadboy View Post
    It seems like a real straight man would be interested in the entire woman and not just her pussy. You see, straight men are straight not just because they like the sensation of orgasming in a woman's vagina but because they actually like and are attracted to women. They like their wives and girlfriends because of their bodies, personalities, and yes the pussy.
    I know all that. I don't want to argue about sexual orientation, I want to know more about real experiences.

  7. #107
    Newbie mdvx777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Orientation
    Straight
    Posts
    4


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Quercus View Post
    You are now totally straight?
    I feel totally hetero now, but---- I think that maybe I was latently straight, and growing up, my only experiences were with other males. My experiences with other guys were fun and felt good, so I assumed I was gay.....for years. I don't think my experience is typical, and I don't think this would happen to a totally gay guy. I think early on, I had misidentified myself. But who knows why, really? My feelings, though, are as valid as anyone's, although a lot of my gay friends freaked out and aren't my friends anymore. That part bothers me, because personal sexualities should be mutually respected.

  8. #108
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Orientation
    Gay
    Location
    Montréal
    Posts
    24


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    I have this big fantasy about two gay lovers who try a threesome with a girl and love that. Each time they need pussy after that they invite a girl in their bed.

    I also think sometimes of a guy who ask his boyfriend to have sex with a girl in front of him but doesn't participate. His boyfriend discovers he loves that so the guy decides to let his boyfriend have sex with girls whenever he wants.

    The idea of a gay guy discovering he loves pussy turns me on so much. I can't explain why...it's like that.

  9. #109
    JUB Addict mikey3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,523


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by BottmBoy View Post
    Not trolling. It's a fact. Don't label yourself as "gay" and then talk about how your interested in the opposite sex, there's a thing called BI, use it. He's obviously confused and us REAL gay boys do take that Seriously as well. We've fought hard for equal rights and to be seen as interested in the oppistie sex at the end of the day IS a shame, don't do that. Know who you REALLY are before you start labeling yourself. Which in this case, he doesn't. You're not representing us. You're confused just like all these other bi guys are.
    Another sniveling bigot. Waaaaaaaaa!!!
    Challenge your fears, don't fear your challenges.

  10. #110
    JUB Addict mikey3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,523


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by ass eater View Post
    I wouldn't call most of you bi, because no one has said they'd like to date, live with, or romance a woman. Its all about trying pussy. You all shouldn't change your profiles to bi so quickly.
    Ha ha ha! Just like most young straight guys, and young gay guys too. No relationships, just fuck as much as you can.

    I know so many "gay" guys who have discovered women later in life and are very happy. Many of their women even let them carry on with men too. You'd be shocked to learn how many women are turned on by man on man sex.
    Last edited by mikey3000; January 27th, 2014 at 11:41 AM.
    Challenge your fears, don't fear your challenges.

  11. #111
    JUB Addict mikey3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,523


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by jdbadboy View Post
    It seems like a real straight man would be interested in the entire woman and not just her pussy. You see, straight men are straight not just because they like the sensation of orgasming in a woman's vagina but because they actually like and are attracted to women. They like their wives and girlfriends because of their bodies, personalities, and yes the pussy.
    With all due respect man, do you think you are qualified to say what a straight man should or shouldn't be into? If a man was just into cock, but no relationships or anything, you'd still call him gay, no? Why the double standard?
    Challenge your fears, don't fear your challenges.

  12. #112
    Slut
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    195


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    People need to realise the difference between attraction and action. a tight hole can still feel good without you being attracted to the person attached to it.

  13. #113
    JUB Addict mikey3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,523


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    But SO MANY "gay" men like pussy. I see it all the time. I just don't get it. Some Gays say that it's what in their heart, how they identify, that determines their sexual orientation, not where their stick their dick.
    Challenge your fears, don't fear your challenges.

  14. #114
    Slut
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    195


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    You're still forgetting that our sexuality is dependant on the sex of the person we're attracted to not who we fuck, people sleep with other people they are not attracted to all the time.

  15. #115
    Slut
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    195


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    You've not really made any counter argument against the fact that our sexuality is defined by who we are attracted to not who we have sex with.

    I'm gay but if I some how manage to fuck a woman and cum does that make me bisexual, no it doesn't because I'm not attracted to women.

  16. #116
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    18


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    Sexuality is complicated. I thought i was exclusively gay until i tried pussy for the first time, then when i did, it was great. Something changed in me and maybe that means i am bisexual, but I get to use whatever word i want to describe my sexuality cause it is mine and not yours.

    To your point about how pussy is less tight and warm than ass, you are right that it isn't as tight, but pussy is a million times warmer than ass. Sticking your cock inside one is like putting it into the center of the sun but warm and gooey and just tight enough, like it was meant for pleasuring cock.

  17. #117
    JUB Addict mikey3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,523


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by kingofhearts View Post
    Sexuality is complicated. I thought i was exclusively gay until i tried pussy for the first time, then when i did, it was great. Something changed in me and maybe that means i am bisexual, but I get to use whatever word i want to describe my sexuality cause it is mine and not yours.

    To your point about how pussy is less tight and warm than ass, you are right that it isn't as tight, but pussy is a million times warmer than ass. Sticking your cock inside one is like putting it into the center of the sun but warm and gooey and just tight enough, like it was meant for pleasuring cock.
    But your description of your sexuality still has to be accurate, no? I mean, if I have brown hair and I go around saying it's blue (because it's mine and I can say what ever I want), does that make it true? Of course not. People just look at me funny. Is that what you want?
    Challenge your fears, don't fear your challenges.

  18. #118
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    Sexuality isn't complicated, people are. And we simply use sex to work out our emotional and psychological issues, many for which sex (especially with a partner) is not the best remedy, case in point: bicuriosity. You are either a) bisexual and have yet to embrace it or b) a victim of porn overconsumption or the opinions of men who love women( for those who identify as gay), whose experience will almost always bias them toward believing that pussy is the pinnacle of pleasure, despite there being no objective basis for this idea. Yes, vagina feels good, but it isn't the best pleasure to receive. In fact some of the toys provide more pleasure if speaking from a strictly sensation pov. I'd recommend the op try out some of the toys if you want something that simulates the pussy fucking experience except with more sensation and without the hassle of having unprotected sex with some chic, possibly getting her pregnant, ruining your relationship, and all for what, to "feel like a real man" or attain some pleasure you ASSUME you are missing.

  19. #119
    GayHard4Pussy
    Guest

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Quercus View Post
    I have this big fantasy about two gay lovers who try a threesome with a girl and love that. Each time they need pussy after that they invite a girl in their bed.

    I also think sometimes of a guy who ask his boyfriend to have sex with a girl in front of him but doesn't participate. His boyfriend discovers he loves that so the guy decides to let his boyfriend have sex with girls whenever he wants.

    The idea of a gay guy discovering he loves pussy turns me on so much. I can't explain why...it's like that.
    Goddamn, I have the SAME hot fantasies of gay men dealing their true heterosexuality!

  20. #120
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    21


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    Any luck with other gay/bi-curious guys trying pussy? It's a fantasy here.

  21. #121
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Orientation
    Gay
    Location
    Montréal
    Posts
    24


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by GayHard4Pussy View Post
    Goddamn, I have the SAME hot fantasies of gay men dealing their true heterosexuality!
    Tell us more about your fantasies.

  22. #122
    JUB Addict Level27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,212


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    I always love it when my fellow gay-bisexuals who discover their latent minor heterosexuality say that they're "slowly converting" to the pussy. On the other hand, you guys, it seems that, despite our some of your guy's growing fantasies of gays fucking pussy, it still remains that much of the focus of the fantasy is still on the guy.

    We're really not "going straight" now, are we?

    Here's what's happening. It's really quite simple. Our human sexual brain craves novelty. For those of us who have a minor sexual attraction to the opposite sex at all, at some time in our life, we would eventually want to act on these new, frightening but exciting fantasies: because our brains had never had it before, the desire for it is excruciating; even unbearable. (Remembered my first time! ) May even cause you to think that you're growing out of your homosexuality. And then, once the hetero fantasies are no longer fresh, guess what's always been there? Your predominant homosexual fantasies! They've never left you. Merely kept itself dormant as you explore this new but temporary fantasy that took over for some time.

    I've heard so many gay-bisexuals say that they've met or spoke with some guys "who are going through the same thing" as them. It's quite prevalent indeed, but, it's really not as special as some would like to say it is. At this point in history, very little is publicly acknowledged about this phenomenon. Perhaps it's this mere limited availability of open network for it that makes it all the more special; even if it's really not. Just saying.


    Now, having said that,

    why is the outstraight forums, the "yestergay" online community which I belong to as one of their staunch supporters, constantly being taken off and then brought back on over the years? Just last month, I visited the board for barely a week after having not been able to do so for a year, and guess what? The admin once again took it down just a few days afterwards. I hope part of it's not because they're trying to get rid of me. (Even if they wouldn't admit it out loud ) OP HairyCub91 was consistently looking for some hot erotic stories to fulfill his yestergay needs; that board would have been the best place to find it. Anyone who still has contact with Miguel700 or BigDave/Reborn, please PM me and let me know the updates as to what's happening with thie place. Thanks.
    Last edited by Level27; January 28th, 2014 at 11:33 PM.
    Level27

  23. #123
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    230


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Level27 View Post
    I always love it when my fellow gay-bisexuals who discover their latent minor heterosexuality say that they're "slowly converting" to the pussy. On the other hand, you guys, it seems that, despite our some of your guy's growing fantasies of gays fucking pussy, it still remains that much of the focus of the fantasy is still on the guy.

    We're really not "going straight" now, are we?

    Here's what's happening. It's really quite simple. Our human sexual brain craves novelty. For those of us who have a minor sexual attraction to the opposite sex at all, at some time in our life, we would eventually want to act on these new, frightening but exciting fantasies: because our brains had never had it before, the desire for it is excruciating; even unbearable. (Remembered my first time! ) May even cause you to think that you're growing out of your homosexuality. And then, once the hetero fantasies are no longer fresh, guess what's always been there? Your predominant homosexual fantasies! They've never left you. Merely kept itself dormant as you explore this new but temporary fantasy that took over for some time.

    I've heard so many gay-bisexuals say that they've met or spoke with some guys "who are going through the same thing" as them. It's quite prevalent indeed, but, it's really not as special as some would like to say it is. At this point in history, very little is publicly acknowledged about this phenomenon. Perhaps it's this mere limited availability of open network for it that makes it all the more special; even if it's really not. Just saying.


    Now, having said that,

    why is the outstraight forums, the "yestergay" online community which I belong to as one of their staunch supporters, constantly being taken off and then brought back on over the years? Just last month, I visited the board for barely a week after having not been able to do so for a year, and guess what? The admin once again took it down just a few days afterwards. I hope part of it's not because they're trying to get rid of me. (Even if they wouldn't admit it out loud ) OP HairyCub91 was consistently looking for some hot erotic stories to fulfill his yestergay needs; that board would have been the best place to find it. Anyone who still has contact with Miguel700 or BigDave/Reborn, please PM me and let me know the updates as to what's happening with thie place. Thanks.
    I think the LibreCast hosting service itself has shutdown, taking the OutStraight backup with it which is a shame. I emailed Miguel700 a while ago letting him know it was on LibreCast and he didn't know about it being back up so he's probably not in the know about OutStraight. Such a shame. That site was so hot.

  24. #124
    GayHard4Pussy
    Guest

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    Hot about gay men coming out as heterosexuals? Or hot as in fantasizing about gay men fucking pussy?

  25. #125
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    230


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by GayHard4Pussy View Post
    Hot about gay men coming out as heterosexuals? Or hot as in fantasizing about gay men fucking pussy?
    Both are pretty hot ideas.

  26. #126
    JUB Addict mikey3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,523


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Level27 View Post
    I always love it when my fellow gay-bisexuals who discover their latent minor heterosexuality say that they're "slowly converting" to the pussy. On the other hand, you guys, it seems that, despite our some of your guy's growing fantasies of gays fucking pussy, it still remains that much of the focus of the fantasy is still on the guy.

    We're really not "going straight" now, are we?

    Here's what's happening. It's really quite simple. Our human sexual brain craves novelty. For those of us who have a minor sexual attraction to the opposite sex at all, at some time in our life, we would eventually want to act on these new, frightening but exciting fantasies: because our brains had never had it before, the desire for it is excruciating; even unbearable. (Remembered my first time! ) May even cause you to think that you're growing out of your homosexuality. And then, once the hetero fantasies are no longer fresh, guess what's always been there? Your predominant homosexual fantasies! They've never left you. Merely kept itself dormant as you explore this new but temporary fantasy that took over for some time.

    I've heard so many gay-bisexuals say that they've met or spoke with some guys "who are going through the same thing" as them. It's quite prevalent indeed, but, it's really not as special as some would like to say it is. At this point in history, very little is publicly acknowledged about this phenomenon. Perhaps it's this mere limited availability of open network for it that makes it all the more special; even if it's really not. Just saying.


    Now, having said that,

    why is the outstraight forums, the "yestergay" online community which I belong to as one of their staunch supporters, constantly being taken off and then brought back on over the years? Just last month, I visited the board for barely a week after having not been able to do so for a year, and guess what? The admin once again took it down just a few days afterwards. I hope part of it's not because they're trying to get rid of me. (Even if they wouldn't admit it out loud ) OP HairyCub91 was consistently looking for some hot erotic stories to fulfill his yestergay needs; that board would have been the best place to find it. Anyone who still has contact with Miguel700 or BigDave/Reborn, please PM me and let me know the updates as to what's happening with thie place. Thanks.
    But if your theory is for gay men, shouldn't it work for straight men too? Maybe a straight man who tries cock for a while? Is he still straight? If he eventually goes back to pussy, was he ever truly gay then?

    That's why I'm such a big fan of sexual fluidity. Back and forth depending on how the situation or environment dictates. Of course that throws mud on the whole genetic theory.
    Challenge your fears, don't fear your challenges.

  27. #127
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    401


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    But if your theory is for gay men, shouldn't it work for straight men too? Maybe a straight man who tries cock for a while? Is he still straight? If he eventually goes back to pussy, was he ever truly gay then?

    That's why I'm such a big fan of sexual fluidity. Back and forth depending on how the situation or environment dictates. Of course that throws mud on the whole genetic theory.
    Why would that have any negative impact on the theory that proposes that there is a genetic origin for sexuality? Some people are born gay, some others are heterosexual and yet, some others are bisexual and their preference might fluctuate one, or many times throughout their lives. I could also be that it will never fluctuate at all.

    The reason why so many in the gay community feel threatened by the idea of some self-identified gay men discovering, or finally accepting that they are indeed bisexual, is because they fear that society will try to impose a false notion of potential heterosexuality on them. However, this isn't the case for the majority. The people in this thread are clearly bisexual, or are fetishizing a very particular type of bisexuality that isn't true for everyone - not even all bisexual people have the proverbial "fluidity" that is so often discussed. This is a relatively limited phenomenon, and maybe it would be more responsible to call it "cyclical" or "periodical" bisexuality in those cases in which desire changes completely over a relatively lengthy period of time. Moreover, I think that the pleasure expressed in the idea of deceiving, exploiting and manipulating others while secretly transitioning into "heterosexuality", could make some react rather negatively. While there is nothing abnormal about erotizing certain aspects of a person's sexuality, I find it curious that many of the people who have posted in this thread are excited by the idea of men lying to and emotionally abusing their partners.

    That's why I would be interested in knowing the underlying phenomena that "trigger" these behaviours and fantasies, and what leads these people to still self-identify as "gay" and then "straight", when clearly they are neither thing: they are bisexual. How we choose to identify ourselves is irrelevant when our behaviours do not match the label we are choosing to use. Finally, just to clarify:


    Alternating Bisexuals – one relationship at a time, the first might be exclusively straight, the next exclusively gay and vice versa. Alternating Bisexuals are usually monogamous.

    Circumstantial Bisexuals – primarily heterosexual but bisexual because of circumstances, eg; Prison where there are no women/men available.

    Concurrent relationship Bisexuals – have a primary relationship with one gender, but may have multiple casual relationships with partners of the other gender.

    Conditional Bisexuals – will switch sexuality for personal gain, eg: Gay for Pay.

    Emotional Bisexuals – have intimate emotional relationships with both genders but only have sex with one gender.

    Integrated Bisexuals – have two or more concurrent primary relationships one with a man one with a woman

    Exploratory Bisexuals – testing the water seeing if they like it.

    Hedonistic Bisexuals -primarily straight or gay/lesbian but will switch purely for sexual pleasure.

    Recreational Bisexuals – bi only when drunk or high. “Party Bisexual”

    Isolated Bisexuals – currently straight or gay/lesbian – but has had one off sexual encounter in the past which qualifies them as bisexual.

    Latent Bisexuals – has strong yet so far unsatisfied urges to go the other way.

    Motivational Bisexuals – will go bi to satisfy a partner, e.g. straight women agreeing to MFF threesome.

    Transitional Bisexuals – the only type of bisexuality the gay community understands, the one “going through a phrase”.
    http://www.twodaymag.com/love/view/t...f-bisexuality/

    While I think that the above list is far too simplistic and, in some cases, inadequate (it reflects isolated behaviours rather than giving a full emotional and psychological explanation for some of these these types of bisexuality), it can explain what is seen in here - the idealization of Transitional, Recreational and Latent bisexuality as a reflection of cyclicality, or semi-permanent fluidity.

    I don't know what other people think, but I would think that this explains it quite well. I also agree with Level 27, even though his support for the absolutely repugnant Outstraight and its rabid homophobes with their "gay people are not evolved/emotionally healthy/biologically functional enough to be heterosexual", is a bit questionable. Well, that was just my little contribution to this debate. I hope that I haven't offended anyone.

  28. #128
    JUB Addict Level27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,212


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    Andrusk, you summarized nicely my own feelings on the matter. I couldn't have said it any better. ^^

    I say, I think it should be fine that we "yestergay" fetishizers fantsize what we do, so long as at the end of the day we acknowledge that it's nothing more than fantasy; and that, as you point out, not every gay man has (or is capable of having) such erotic thoughts. Unfortunately, some of my fellow yestergay's don't realize the hurt they're causing for those blue gay men who aren't capable of 'liking' women. I literally had a guy on the outstraight.net forum who had the stark nerve to mock (overly-outspoken) gay men by imposing a sort of "we're yestergay. Get over it, bitches!" speech, attempting to diliberate a frail type of hipocrisy in gay's for shoving the same speech down society's throat. Even if I've never personally been a fan of this in-your-face behaviour, there's a reason why gay men feel they have to make that speech: they're coming from an inequitable position of hurt (not butt-hurt) imposed on them by non other than the social influence of society. The yestergay in my reference, on the other hand, does not go through such socio-emotional torment for acknowledging his latent side of heterosexuality: his "position of hurt" is nothing more than suspicion and mere disappointment by the very community who is facing prejudice coming from people who he associates his sexual orientation with.

    What more of a nerve does he have? He states that, despite gay men now "hating" on him, he is still "man" enough to "take their shit" and give them a good gesture....It's no wonder why gay men "hate" him. I really don't blame them; frankly, not even the obnoxious ones. (And, to think that I was giving him support as his fellow yestergay....)

    Last edited by opinterph; January 29th, 2014 at 05:53 PM. Reason: late edit requested by OP
    Level27

  29. #129
    JUB Addict Level27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,212


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    As far as my support for outstraight, let me clarify that what I support and celebrate is their discovering a new part of their sexuality that they've not known before. I'm also a supporter because I myself am a gay man who has come to accept his latent minor heterosexuality: I've never been gay. I've always been gay-bisexual. (You can add that one to your personal dictionary of bisexuals. lol) On the other hand, like you, I don't support their ham-fisted behaviour, which has become pretty obnoxious. (In fact, I spoke out about it a few times, and the moderator there literally took the board off for a few days to delete some of my posts calling them out for it. Maybe that's why the board was taken off when I came back. I don't believe for a single second what HorniLad89's been told, that the moderator Miguel700 was unaware all along that the board went back up and came back down. Miguel responded to my PM there when I was on for the brief period of time!)
    Level27

  30. #130
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    230


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Level27 View Post
    As far as my support for outstraight, let me clarify that what I support and celebrate is their discovering a new part of their sexuality that they've not known before. I'm also a supporter because I myself am a gay man who has come to accept his latent minor heterosexuality: I've never been gay. I've always been gay-bisexual. (You can add that one to your personal dictionary of bisexuals. lol) On the other hand, like you, I don't support their ham-fisted behaviour, which has become pretty obnoxious. (In fact, I spoke out about it a few times, and the moderator there literally took the board off for a few days to delete some of my posts calling them out for it. Maybe that's why the board was taken off when I came back. I don't believe for a single second what HorniLad89's been told, that the moderator Miguel700 was unaware all along that the board went back up and came back down. Miguel responded to my PM there when I was on for the brief period of time!)
    Is Miguel the creator of OutStraight? All I know is I found his email address while I was searching though the archived version on LibreCast and asked him what was going on. He said he had no idea that it was back up. What I really want to know is; does anyone have an archived or backup of the site that could be moved to a new host? I'd hate to see it die completely.

  31. #131
    JUB Addict Level27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,212


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    HorniLad,
    I feel the same way as you do. I miss the place myself; despite some of the ugly.
    Rest assured, I've created a board a few years back, which archived many of the eroticas that was found on that board. I never finished it and simply put it to rest, but I still have it. It was created by a free invisionfree account. (I really don't get what the necessary difference between a free board and a host board is). If outstraight doesn't come back up, NewStraight Assylum will take over.
    Level27

  32. #132
    JUB Addict Level27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,212


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    You maybe right, but it's really not necessarily that simple, brock.

    Aside acknowledging the different levels of bisexuality, why can't guys who are predominantly gay also have a say about their newly discovered side of heterosexuality?
    Level27

  33. #133
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    230


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Level27 View Post
    HorniLad,
    I feel the same way as you do. I miss the place myself; despite some of the ugly.
    Rest assured, I've created a board a few years back, which archived many of the eroticas that was found on that board. I never finished it and simply put it to rest, but I still have it. It was created by a free invisionfree account. (I really don't get what the necessary difference between a free board and a host board is). If outstraight doesn't come back up, NewStraight Assylum will take over.
    I agree about the ugly side of it. That part I tended to avoid. It was just hot and fun and exciting to know there were other gay guys with this little bit of latent heterosexuality in them and who wanted to express that part of themselves. There was nowhere else (except maybe JUB) where you could find other guys like that. It would be awesome if you do make a replacement site and I'd definitely join up

  34. #134
    GayHard4Pussy
    Guest

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    All I ever saw on OutStraight were guys like Miguel & Mathieu who were proclaiming that "the worst blow job from a woman is better than the best blow job from a man" and other such declarations of their new HETEROSEXUALITY, with a tiny, mild attraction left to a few men.

    It was VERY agenda-driven to "COME OUT AS STRAIGHT!", NOT bisexual. Gay was clearly inferior to heterosexuality at OutStraight.

  35. #135
    Virgin WifeofaBihusband's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    10


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by oaken88 View Post
    You're still forgetting that our sexuality is dependant on the sex of the person we're attracted to not who we fuck, people sleep with other people they are not attracted to all the time.

    Then how is that on sooooo many posts on here they say that if a straight man wants to suck a hard dick they must be gay.... but yet a gay guy can want pussy but they can still be gay???
    http://wifeofbihubby.tumblr.com/

  36. #136
    JUB Addict Level27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,212


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by GayHard4Pussy View Post
    All I ever saw on OutStraight were guys like Miguel & Mathieu who were proclaiming that "the worst blow job from a woman is better than the best blow job from a man" and other such declarations of their new HETEROSEXUALITY, with a tiny, mild attraction left to a few men.

    It was VERY agenda-driven to "COME OUT AS STRAIGHT!", NOT bisexual. Gay was clearly inferior to heterosexuality at OutStraight.
    I think they were just horny.

    But, so far, we seem to agree that many of the more prominent members there have crossed a line where they ought to not.
    Level27

  37. #137
    JUB Addict mikey3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,523


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by GayHard4Pussy View Post
    All I ever saw on OutStraight were guys like Miguel & Mathieu who were proclaiming that "the worst blow job from a woman is better than the best blow job from a man" and other such declarations of their new HETEROSEXUALITY, with a tiny, mild attraction left to a few men.

    It was VERY agenda-driven to "COME OUT AS STRAIGHT!", NOT bisexual. Gay was clearly inferior to heterosexuality at OutStraight.
    These two guys you mention, were they some how "healed"? Did they go through some religious reparative therapy?
    Challenge your fears, don't fear your challenges.

  38. #138
    JUB Addict Level27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,212


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by WifeofaBihusband View Post
    Then how is that on sooooo many posts on here they say that if a straight man wants to suck a hard dick they must be gay.... but yet a gay guy can want pussy but they can still be gay???
    It comes time to finally to reply to this. Mikey3000 was also doing the same thing.

    Honestly, WifeofBiHusband, I think you're trying to promulgate a double standard where one meekly exists or simply doesn't at all, and you're attempting this poorly by putting together two opinion that don't even agree. I don't think any substantial number of us here in this thread actually believes in the notion that a straight guy who has gay sex is "really actually somehow gay"; at most, some of us gay guys may be merely excited by those straight guys who have tried dick. Having said that, if you paid attention to this thread, most of us are favoring the real presence of bisexuality.

    The question I personally think is more relevant is why people like you and Mikey3000 (and some of the more prominent posters on outstraight.net) get defensive in this exact way when there's any reference to gay guys rejecting the notion that it's possible to realistically go straight.



    Quote Originally Posted by HorniLad89 View Post
    I agree about the ugly side of it. That part I tended to avoid. It was just hot and fun and exciting to know there were other gay guys with this little bit of latent heterosexuality in them and who wanted to express that part of themselves. There was nowhere else (except maybe JUB) where you could find other guys like that. It would be awesome if you do make a replacement site and I'd definitely join up
    I should hope you guys get to see it sometime in the future.
    Last edited by Level27; January 30th, 2014 at 10:26 PM.
    Level27

  39. #139
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    The double standard arguments that inevitably come up (usually from pc gays) is due to the flaw of ignoring the bigger picture, which is that homosexuality is not treated the same way by society, therefore there is no logic in saying that a gay identified person and a straight identified one have equal motivation in accepting or rejecting their sexuality. There IS an agenda in the straight community to suppress homosexuality (especially male) There isn't a parallel agenda in the gay community to suppress heterosexuality. At best the agenda is to suppress those ideas and opinions that blatantly or through insinuation, convey superiority of the quality of heterosexual relationships. The very title of this threat spells that out perfectly. Now if he is bisexual, his desires are understandable, not to condone cheating. However, it's a bigger issue here if the Op is simply a gay guy dealing with the consequences that many gay people go through, from being indoctrinated in a heteronormative culture

  40. #140
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    198


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by brock900 View Post
    Boyass pleasures and messages your cock way more than pussy does. That's why Boyass feels greater then pussy.
    Boyass as opposed to Girlass?

  41. #141
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    198


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Level27 View Post
    [color=darkslateblue]I always love it when my fellow gay-bisexuals who discover their latent minor heterosexuality say that they're "slowly converting" to the pussy. On the other hand, you guys, it seems that, despite our some of your guy's growing fantasies of gays fucking pussy, it still remains that much of the focus of the fantasy is still on the guy.

    We're really not "going straight" now, are we?

    Here's what's happening. It's really quite simple. Our human sexual brain craves novelty. For those of us who have a minor sexual attraction to the opposite sex at all, at some time in our life, we would eventually want to act on these new, frightening but exciting fantasies: because our brains had never had it before, the desire for it is excruciating; even unbearable. (Remembered my first time! ) May even cause you to think that you're growing out of your homosexuality. And then, once the hetero fantasies are no longer fresh, guess what's always been there? Your predominant homosexual fantasies! They've never left you. Merely kept itself dormant as you explore this new but temporary fantasy that took over for some time.

    I've heard so many gay-bisexuals say that they've met or spoke with some guys "who are going through the same thing" as them. It's quite prevalent indeed, but, it's really not as special as some would like to say it is. At this point in history, very little is publicly acknowledged about this phenomenon. Perhaps it's this mere limited availability of open network for it that makes it all the more special; even if it's really not. Just saying.
    Thank you for this, I'm quoting to make sure more people read.
    I've gone through this and took my "bisexuality" to the point of an LTR, it lasted almost 4 years, did not work, and caused pain for both sides.

    Although I hate it, I'll take this moment to dicusss labels:
    If most of the time I think of and want to fuck with guys, and if I believe that I can only sustain a LTR with a guy because that's where I lean towards too, I believe it's fair to label myself as gay. If someone in the same position would prefer the term bisexual that's up to him. Of course if things go somewhere with a guy beyond just a fuck, I am bound to mention my minor attraction to girls because it is part of my life, I don't see why that should be included in a label whose purpose is merely practical.

  42. #142
    Virgin Sudiig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    38


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    Pretty hot, I like watching str8 porn myself but I wish some of the guys in the str8 porn were gay, quite hard to find that kinda porn

  43. #143
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    18


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    im looking to chat or sky.pe about this asap! pm me

  44. #144
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Orientation
    Gay
    Location
    Montréal
    Posts
    24


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    I used to watch only gay porn before but now I like watching str8, bi and tranny porn. Not a lot of gay porn now, it's always the same thing. Sometimes I can watch lesbian porn and I love it.

  45. #145
    Virgin Shippou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    11


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    One suggestion: To all the guys who said in this topic that are "gay" and want to experience or have experienced cunts and liked, please post photos of their penises.

    I want to see how is the penis of who thinks this way. Do you think the girls will like the size of your penis?

    I have a big and thick cock, I am Brazilian and I live in Rio de Janeiro and one girl felt my penis by 2 times when I was 14 (my cock had not even fully developed yet) and have made certain no woman who the world will prove my dick again because my dick is exclusive to men (my boyfriend).

  46. #146
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    newport news
    Posts
    370


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    I was in a relationship, but craving cheese cake! I'm starting to think alot of these posters are women posing as gay men.

  47. #147
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    16


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Shippou View Post
    One suggestion: To all the guys who said in this topic that are "gay" and want to experience or have experienced cunts and liked, please post photos of their penises.

    I want to see how is the penis of who thinks this way. Do you think the girls will like the size of your penis?

    I have a big and thick cock, I am Brazilian and I live in Rio de Janeiro and one girl felt my penis by 2 times when I was 14 (my cock had not even fully developed yet) and have made certain no woman who the world will prove my dick again because my dick is exclusive to men (my boyfriend).
    Angry because you secretly desire pussy and come here to prove your 'gayness' lol nice try. You've had sex with women before therefore you are a gay man who does have some attraction to women. You contradict yourself.

  48. #148
    Virgin Shippou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    11


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by ass eater View Post
    I was in a relationship, but craving cheese cake! I'm starting to think alot of these posters are women posing as gay men.
    hahahahaha

  49. #149
    Virgin Shippou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    11


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by fagslovingpussy View Post
    Angry because you secretly desire pussy and come here to prove your 'gayness' lol nice try. You've had sex with women before therefore you are a gay man who does have some attraction to women. You contradict yourself.
    I contradict myself?

    So you think you're only gay if you've never fucked a girl? I think a lot of people would disagree.

    I had sex with a girl and that's exactly why I'm sure I'm gay. Most gays that are sexually clarified, that I know, have proven pussy.

    The proof that I am correct, is that gay men like you who never fucked pussy is feeling heterosexual desires and getting obsessed with the idea of ​​sex with a woman ... hahaha

    Sorry, but I feel sorry for "gay" with sexuality unresolved like yours.

    TCHAU

  50. #150
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    16


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay relationship but craving pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Shippou View Post
    I contradict myself?

    So you think you're only gay if you've never fucked a girl? I think a lot of people would disagree.

    I had sex with a girl and that's exactly why I'm sure I'm gay. Most gays that are sexually clarified, that I know, have proven pussy.

    The proof that I am correct, is that gay men like you who never fucked pussy is feeling heterosexual desires and getting obsessed with the idea of ​​sex with a woman ... hahaha

    Sorry, but I feel sorry for "gay" with sexuality unresolved like yours.

    TCHAU
    Ok dude, whatever makes you happy. Gotta wonder why you sought this topic out and got all prissy and whiny over it. You'd think a delicate little flower as sensitive as you would..oh I don't know...maybe avoid the 'Straight & Bisexual Guys' section if this kind of talk offends you. Personally I find the idea of scat play completely repulsive and S&M creeps me out but I don't go into the fetish section and attack the guys who are into those sorts of things.

    You got a lot of growing up to do buddy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •