JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Young and old men pissing together

    I like to see these men pissing together, especially young and old together, like in this picture, do you have similar pictures or videos???? I think is hot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails VVaIqfp.jpg  

  2. #2
    Porn Star RoadBike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    463

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Young and old men pissing together

    I love these portable urinals, and would totally use one anywhere. There is a wide range of ages among the competitors. Notice the older woman on the outside of the fence getting an eyeful? I like how the guys make no effort to hide.


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	001 At a Tri Event.jpg 
Views:	476 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	974475

  3. #3
    Porn Star RoadBike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    463

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Young and old men pissing together

    Concerts draw young and old alike. Would love to be in that house watching the guys pee.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0001 music_fans_relief_Germany.jpg 
Views:	460 
Size:	62.7 KB 
ID:	974476

  4. #4

    Re: Young and old men pissing together

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBike View Post
    I love these portable urinals, and would totally use one anywhere. There is a wide range of ages among the competitors. Notice the older woman on the outside of the fence getting an eyeful? I like how the guys make no effort to hide.


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	001 At a Tri Event.jpg 
Views:	476 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	974475
    Thanks for that picture RoadBike, I loved it. I hope there are more pics or videos.

  5. #5

    Re: Young and old men pissing together

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBike View Post
    Concerts draw young and old alike. Would love to be in that house watching the guys pee.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0001 music_fans_relief_Germany.jpg 
Views:	460 
Size:	62.7 KB 
ID:	974476
    I love this one too, I like when men look at each others cocks while pissing.

  6. #6
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,488

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Young and old men pissing together

    Love it. Young and old guys taking a leak.

  7. #7

    Re: Young and old men pissing together

    Quote Originally Posted by bike10 View Post
    Love it. Young and old guys taking a leak.
    Yeah, that's hot.

  8. #8
    Porn Star RoadBike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    463

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Young and old men pissing together

    Here are 3 guys having a slash. The 2 on the left look older than the guy on the right, who somehow manages to be able to pee with a hard on. I'd probably be hard, too, if I were in his place pulling my dick out and uninhibitedly peeing in front of all of those people.

    Last year I visited a friend in Arizona during football season. 4 of us went to see the AZ Cardinals play the Phil. Eagles. When I walked into the men's room, I was treated to a row of like 20 urinals. I was pleased that the recently built stadium did not waste space on installing dividers between the urinals. I could only take a quick glimpse down the row of all the guys pissing without being obvious as I walked to an open urinal. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall that day! L.O.L.! It would have been great if I could have taken a photo with my phone.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A la Plage.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	59.1 KB 
ID:	975218

  9. #9

    Re: Young and old men pissing together

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBike View Post
    Here are 3 guys having a slash. The 2 on the left look older than the guy on the right, who somehow manages to be able to pee with a hard on. I'd probably be hard, too, if I were in his place pulling my dick out and uninhibitedly peeing in front of all of those people.

    Last year I visited a friend in Arizona during football season. 4 of us went to see the AZ Cardinals play the Phil. Eagles. When I walked into the men's room, I was treated to a row of like 20 urinals. I was pleased that the recently built stadium did not waste space on installing dividers between the urinals. I could only take a quick glimpse down the row of all the guys pissing without being obvious as I walked to an open urinal. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall that day! L.O.L.! It would have been great if I could have taken a photo with my phone.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A la Plage.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	59.1 KB 
ID:	975218
    Hot picture, loved it, thanks for all these hot pics Road.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.