JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234 LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 158
  1. #101
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,855

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    I am surprised to learn that you consider "liberal" to be a name calling insult. If you were honest, you would admit that you could not find an instance of name calling on my part. If you had dug deeper you would have found instances in which I called many of you Democrat. Is that another name calling?
    But you really missed my point. If I cared what you liberals and Democrats think of me I would not be here. I don't respect you that much. My point was that people who complain that I do not always respond to their posts should know that an uncivil question or post is not likely to get a response.
    Let's see, would that in red be name calling? It is certainly a hatred on your part!
    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  2. #102

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    Nevertheless, it is more than sufficient to warrant a investigation. The stores don't stock those shipping barrels just to keep them on the shelves. They know very well what they are for. And if people on food stamps ship food, even a liberal should see that, one way or the other, the taxpayers are subsidizing the scheme.worts of all, it encourages more people to come and get welfare too. Wait till they find out unmarried women can get a nice income just by getting pregnant.
    Why do you assume that the fact that the store stocks shipping barrels means that they are used by food stamp recipients to ship food to relatives in the Caribbean? The neighborhood that the store is located in, Prospect Lefferts Gardens, is not a poor neighborhood. It consists mostly of one and two family homes, contains a historic district with mansions, some homes sell for over $1 million. It is one of the most mixed neighborhoods by economic class, working class, middle class and wealthy are all present. I suspect the number of food stamp recipients in that neighborhood is rather small. It has also been a rapidly gentrifying neighborhood. Although it has a large Caribbean population, it also has many white families who moved in from Manhattan and other, wealthier parts of Brooklyn. Who the hell do you think can afford to fill a barrel like this up with food and ship it? Not people on welfare.

    You're a lawyer, Benvolio. Don't you think you ought to sharpen your analytic skills a little and realize that this article is nonsense?

  3. #103
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,855

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisrobin View Post
    ANECDOTE ALERT - (I can't help myself)

    One of my psychotic aunts was convinced that when the needy are given free cheese, they take it and sell it for drugs.
    Oh God!, Chris! This is just gonna get him started all over again!
    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  4. #104
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,855

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    That should read " Worst of all....."
    Worts or all makes more sense!
    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  5. #105
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,855

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    No, it's called "acting in compliance with the law".

    According to the law, those receiving food stamps are people in need.

    And once anyone receives something, it's theirs, so they can do with it as they please within the law.


    You need to learn some basic ethics. And you need to stop being a hypocrite: when corporations and the super-wealthy act within the law to take advantage of every advantage they can gain under the law, you consider them heroes, but when private citizens do the same, you condemn them.

    Tell you what -- you go live in such a way as to qualify for food stamps, and do so for two years, and the come back ad tell us about "need".

    Oh -- and go find some actual sources with some actual facts, before saying anything more on this topic. Given the "evidence" you presented us, all we have is material designed to help the evil GOP agenda.

    - - - Updated - - -



    So until there's an investigation, stop talking like you know something.
    Well said! Thanks.
    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  6. #106
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,855

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    Quote Originally Posted by White Eagle View Post
    Worts or all makes more sense!
    That should be "Worts of all".
    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  7. #107
    JUB Addict peeonme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    1,434

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    We should give them jobs and eliminate welfare as an alternative life style.
    What a unique idea, perhaps labor or work camps and feed them just enough to stay alive... hold it! I think someone tried that!!!!
    We have programs to help people, they might at times get abused, like the tax code, get over it.

  8. #108

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    I have never seen a grocery store devoting entire shelves of precious space to shipping barrels. What for if not groceries? Of course they are for shipping food and the clerks have no reason to lie about them being for food stamp food. It easily justifies an investigation. I think most American tax payers would agree.
    Last edited by Benvolio; July 25th, 2013 at 03:32 PM.

  9. #109

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    Quote Originally Posted by White Eagle View Post
    Let's see, would that in red be name calling? It is certainly a hatred on your part!
    It is neither name calling nor hatred. Admit it, you could not find an instance of my name calling.

  10. #110
    auribus teneo lupum Stardreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Over the Hedge and Under the Hill
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    3,207

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    It is charity with confiscated money. It is charity with other people's money. And the question we are talking about is your assumption that the recipients are "in need". To the extent that they can give it away without having to use it themselves, they are not "in need". It is just part of the vast welfare scam. Twice as many people have begun receiving food stamps under Obama as have gotten jobs.http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/gregor...administration
    The argument of the best means to provide for those in need, by government or private charity is a different matter of debate. The needy and poor will always be with us though, no matter what approach that is taken to provide for their need there will always be some who manage the resources provided better than others. Trying the micromanage the services provided out of concern that some of the recipients are doing better than others is not only narrow minded but highly inefficient and wasteful of the overhead needed to provide the service. Would you save the taxpayers a $1 by spending an extra $10 of management overhead to do it?
    Under democracy one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule - and both commonly succeed, and are right. H. L. Mencken US editor (1880 - 1956)

  11. #111
    auribus teneo lupum Stardreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Over the Hedge and Under the Hill
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    3,207

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    it is more than usually desirable that we should make some slight provision for the Poor and destitute, who suffer greatly at the present time. Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    "Are there no prisons?"
    "Plenty of prisons..."
    "And the Union workhouses." demanded Scrooge. "Are they still in operation?"
    "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    "If they would rather die," said Scrooge, "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."
    Under democracy one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule - and both commonly succeed, and are right. H. L. Mencken US editor (1880 - 1956)

  12. #112

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    I have never seen a grocery store devoting entire shelves of precious space to shipping barrels. What for if not groceries? Of course they are for shipping food and the clerks have no reason to lie about them being for food stamp food. It easily justifies an investigation. I think most American tax payers would agree.
    The picture in the article shows the barrels on shelves too high for shoppers to reach. In most stores, that's empty space, not precious shelf space. You fail to address the points I raised in my last post about the nature of the neighborhood. Face it. The article is bullshit, you can't address the obvious flaws in it, so you just refuse to address what does not fit into your ideology. A typical, Republican stance. Facts and evidence don't matter.

  13. #113

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    Quote Originally Posted by palemale View Post
    The picture in the article shows the barrels on shelves too high for shoppers to reach. In most stores, that's empty space, not precious shelf space. You fail to address the points I raised in my last post about the nature of the neighborhood. Face it. The article is bullshit, you can't address the obvious flaws in it, so you just refuse to address what does not fit into your ideology. A typical, Republican stance. Facts and evidence don't matter.
    Why shoul I believe you? Why are there all those barrels taking up space? Why should it not be investigated? You should know by now that your personal attacks will not intimidate me

  14. #114
    JUB Addict cm98059's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Holdenville
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    1,452

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    It is charity with confiscated money. It is charity with other people's money. And the question we are talking about is your assumption that the recipients are "in need". To the extent that they can give it away without having to use it themselves, they are not "in need". It is just part of the vast welfare scam. Twice as many people have begun receiving food stamps under Obama as have gotten jobs.http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/gregor...administration
    This says more about the economy than it says about welfare. The number of Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program program enrollees jumped in the first two years of the Obama administration because of the recession that caused 1 in 6 Americans to fall below the poverty line. Meanwhile the Congress has not passed any meaningful jobs bills to facilitate any job growth in the U.S. Unemployment in the U.S. remains above 8%, while 2,273,392 jobs were outsourced in 2011. Give it up Benvolio, your "facts" are incorrect. Your "Evidence" is circumstantial. If there were any validity to this claim the NY welfare fraud investigators would have already started an investigation. Your bigoted flights of fancy are becoming tired and old.

  15. #115
    JUB Addict cm98059's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Holdenville
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    1,452

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    I have never seen a grocery store devoting entire shelves of precious space to shipping barrels. What for if not groceries? Of course they are for shipping food and the clerks have no reason to lie about them being for food stamp food. It easily justifies an investigation. I think most American tax payers would agree.
    Let's see,
    1. People that want an air tight, bug proof, waterproof storage container for provisions, gear, and clothing.
    2. People who need a barrel to place under their down spouts to collect rainwater to use for watering plants.
    3. Select Church members who need to have storage for 5 years of food for their entire family.
    5. Do it yourselfers who want to build their own compost tumbler.
    6. Heat sink for solar heating
    7. Frost protection for young trees wintering over.
    8. Animal food and water troughs
    9. Barrel racing practice standards.
    10. Cut in half, they are light weight portable camping sinks.
    And many other uses.

    Your assertion that the clerks have no reason to lie about their usage has no validity, because they have actual knowledge of what the barrels are being used for. Your entire argument is based on supposition. If you were to enter a court of law with supposition and hearsay evidence, your case would be thrown out of court. Just like I am throwing it out right here. Your case has no validity, and you have no standing as a party to the suit.

  16. #116
    JUB Addict chrisrobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,178

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    Quote Originally Posted by cm98059 View Post
    Let's see,
    1. People that want an air tight, bug proof, waterproof storage container for provisions, gear, and clothing.
    2. People who need a barrel to place under their down spouts to collect rainwater to use for watering plants.
    3. Select Church members who need to have storage for 5 years of food for their entire family.
    5. Do it yourselfers who want to build their own compost tumbler.
    6. Heat sink for solar heating
    7. Frost protection for young trees wintering over.
    8. Animal food and water troughs
    9. Barrel racing practice standards.
    10. Cut in half, they are light weight portable camping sinks.
    And many other uses.

    Your assertion that the clerks have no reason to lie about their usage has no validity, because they have actual knowledge of what the barrels are being used for. Your entire argument is based on supposition. If you were to enter a court of law with supposition and hearsay evidence, your case would be thrown out of court. Just like I am throwing it out right here. Your case has no validity, and you have no standing as a party to the suit.
    .
    Food Stamp Recipient:


    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

  17. #117
    Sex God tigerfan482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Columbia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    Quote Originally Posted by cm98059 View Post
    This says more about the economy than it says about welfare. The number of Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program program enrollees jumped in the first two years of the Obama administration because of the recession that caused 1 in 6 Americans to fall below the poverty line. Meanwhile the Congress has not passed any meaningful jobs bills to facilitate any job growth in the U.S. Unemployment in the U.S. remains above 8%, while 2,273,392 jobs were outsourced in 2011. Give it up Benvolio, your "facts" are incorrect. Your "Evidence" is circumstantial. If there were any validity to this claim the NY welfare fraud investigators would have already started an investigation. Your bigoted flights of fancy are becoming tired and old.
    Not to mention that US companies are currently flush with cash and, instead of buying a new private jet, upping the executive bonuses, or having more retreats in Vegas, could be used to create jobs for people here. If Benvolio wants the the government to stay out of the jobs market, then he needs to get his big business buddies to start hiring. If he can't do that, then he needs to stop railing against everything the government does to try to help those people out because corporations aren't creating jobs, they're not helping out the poor, and they're doing nothing to try and raise the wages of their workers and help contribute to solving this poverty situation.

  18. #118
    JUB Addict cm98059's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Holdenville
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    1,452

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan482 View Post
    Not to mention that US companies are currently flush with cash and, instead of buying a new private jet, upping the executive bonuses, or having more retreats in Vegas, could be used to create jobs for people here. If Benvolio wants the the government to stay out of the jobs market, then he needs to get his big business buddies to start hiring. If he can't do that, then he needs to stop railing against everything the government does to try to help those people out because corporations aren't creating jobs, they're not helping out the poor, and they're doing nothing to try and raise the wages of their workers and help contribute to solving this poverty situation.
    Very True. 8% unemployment is the national average. The range is from 3.5% in North Dakota to 9.5% in Nevada. And those rates are skewed to begin with, because people who are still looking for work, but have exhausted their unemployment benefits and have stopped sending in their claim every week aren't counted in the numbers. Nor are people like me, who lost their claim to be counted as unemployed when I had to quit school to fight cancer.

    And I just read that congress passed a tax bill that allows those companies to exempt 100% of the cost of the jet from their taxable earnings.
    Last edited by cm98059; July 26th, 2013 at 03:04 AM. Reason: added last comment

  19. #119

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    It is good to hear you Democrats pretend to care about the poor and unemployed but I know I can dissipate your concerns with one word: immigration. Then suddenly we will need more poor and unemployed. Immigration trumps all else.
    The coming investigation of the the food shipment system will clear up the mystery of the blue barrels, and, we hope send a few defrauders to jail, or better, deportation.

  20. #120
    Sex God tigerfan482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Columbia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    It is good to hear you Democrats pretend to care about the poor and unemployed but I know I can dissipate your concerns with one word: immigration. Then suddenly we will need more poor and unemployed. Immigration trumps all else.
    The coming investigation of the the food shipment system will clear up the mystery of the blue barrels, and, we hope send a few defrauders to jail, or better, deportation.
    The only thing you dissipated with your tired and illogical immigration argument is an informed debate. "Blame foreigners for everything" appears to be your mantra. Who is the number one end user of immigrant labor? The rich! So maybe it is just payback that we "steal" all of their money to pay for all of these immigrants everything, assuming that both of those claims that you've previously made were actually true or rooted in some fact.

  21. #121

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    Why shoul I believe you? Why are there all those barrels taking up space? Why should it not be investigated? You should know by now that your personal attacks will not intimidate me
    How did I personally attack you? By pointing out the shortcomings in journalistic standards in the piece you cite? By pointing out the fallacies in your conclusions?

    You don't have to believe me about the neighborhood, Google is your friend. Check it out yourself. I've been in that neighborhood dozens of times. I know people who live in the neighborhood. I have eyes. But don't take my word for it. By all means, do your own research. Maybe I'm wrong. I'll be happy to admit it if you show me.

  22. #122

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan482 View Post
    The only thing you dissipated with your tired and illogical immigration argument is an informed debate. "Blame foreigners for everything" appears to be your mantra. Who is the number one end user of immigrant labor? The rich! So maybe it is just payback that we "steal" all of their money to pay for all of these immigrants everything, assuming that both of those claims that you've previously made were actually true or rooted in some fact.
    You cannot claim to care about the poor and also want millions more of them.

  23. #123
    ecce homo rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,030

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    ^ Frankly you are like a small child talking about a cement mixer. Long after the grown-ups' attention has been depleted and our eyes have glazed over, they prattle on about it for hours. Your story has been exposed as being an incendiary sham with no basis for the legal and moral outrage that you and the Post feel and yet, you grind on and on with your 'hate immigrants' polemic.

    News alert for you and all the guys over at Stormfront. The immigrants that are scaring the piss out of you today will take over the whole country. And then in two generations they will complain about the immigrants taking over the country.

    yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

  24. #124

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    This thread has definitely run it's course.

  25. #125
    auribus teneo lupum Stardreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Over the Hedge and Under the Hill
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    3,207

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    Quote Originally Posted by cm98059 View Post
    Let's see,
    1. People that want an air tight, bug proof, waterproof storage container for provisions, gear, and clothing.
    2. People who need a barrel to place under their down spouts to collect rainwater to use for watering plants.
    3. Select Church members who need to have storage for 5 years of food for their entire family.
    5. Do it yourselfers who want to build their own compost tumbler.
    6. Heat sink for solar heating
    7. Frost protection for young trees wintering over.
    8. Animal food and water troughs
    9. Barrel racing practice standards.
    10. Cut in half, they are light weight portable camping sinks.
    And many other uses.

    Your assertion that the clerks have no reason to lie about their usage has no validity, because they have actual knowledge of what the barrels are being used for. Your entire argument is based on supposition. If you were to enter a court of law with supposition and hearsay evidence, your case would be thrown out of court. Just like I am throwing it out right here. Your case has no validity, and you have no standing as a party to the suit.
    When I looked at the picture I was sort of on the impression that those didn't look sturdy enough to be used for overseas shipping, they look to be the lightweight barrels you use for a rain barrel.
    Under democracy one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule - and both commonly succeed, and are right. H. L. Mencken US editor (1880 - 1956)

  26. #126
    JUB Addict cm98059's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Holdenville
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    1,452

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stardreamer View Post
    When I looked at the picture I was sort of on the impression that those didn't look sturdy enough to be used for overseas shipping, they look to be the lightweight barrels you use for a rain barrel.
    Well, those barrels are fairly strong, they are about 1/4" thick plastic barrels, but they lack the ability to completely open one end, so anything you put into them would either have to fit through the three inch diameter threaded plug in the end or you would have to saw the end off the barrel and them find another way to reseal the end of the barrel for shipping, because if you didn't reseal the end it would be vulnerable to water and insects, especially if you were actually shipping things to the Caribbean.

  27. #127

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stardreamer View Post
    When I looked at the picture I was sort of on the impression that those didn't look sturdy enough to be used for overseas shipping, they look to be the lightweight barrels you use for a rain barrel.
    We average close to 50" of rain a year in NYC. I don't think anyone is buying rain barrels in Brooklyn.

  28. #128
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    Taxpayers should not be expected to support the whole world on charity. Our domestic welfare should not be so lucrative that they can ship it overseas.in another thread liberals are weeping because the GOP wants to limit food stamps. We should give them jobs and eliminate welfare as an alternative life style.
    [Text Removed]...My Family & Friends that received Food stamps or other assistance NEVER abused it. They used the assistance for a period of time and today they are in a better place due to education or a major change in their living &/or financial situation..

    [Text: Removed] I don't pay for Prostitutes or sex in general. Prostitutes & their Johns get arrested and sometimes they serve time on the Taxpayers Dime. As a Taxpayer if you were to get arrested I don't feel I should have to pay for your jail time which includes the Power, Water, Food and whatever else the State is required to fork out to keep holding-facilities running...That's my attitude about it..

    It amazes me that you're CONCERNED about The Taxpayer and claim Welfare recipients need jobs and shouldn't rely on Welfare as an "alternative lifestyle"..Well as a Taxpayer I feel the SAME way about Prostitutes & their Johns. Prostitutes should get a LEGAL & honest job and their Johns should seek out Healthy relationships...That's how I see it..

    [Text: Removed]
    Last edited by opinterph; July 28th, 2013 at 09:00 AM. Reason: removed interpersonal commentary & remarks that expand disagreement from one discussion to another

  29. #129

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    Very few escorts are arrested and they almost never spend time in jail, because prostitution is only a misdemeanor.
    No doubt some welfare recipients eventually get off welfare. But with 47% receiving some welfare, the number cannot be very many. As we know, some families continue of welfare generation after generation, with disastrous results for the children. Girls raised on welfare tend to become unwed welfare mothers. A large percentage of welfare boys become criminals. Google "criminals from single parent families."

  30. #130
    The Boy Next Door LuvFindsAndyHardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,074

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    Google "criminals from single parent families."
    I just googled "benvolio racist" and got 1,020,000 hits in 0.40 seconds, what's your point?

  31. #131
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,839

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvFindsAndyHardy View Post
    I just googled "benvolio racist" and got 1,020,000 hits in 0.40 seconds, what's your point?
    I got About 1,020,000 results (0.32 seconds)
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  32. #132
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    Very few escorts & their Johns are arrested and they almost never spend time in jail, because prostitution is only a misdemeanor.
    You would know...LOL...and another thing Benvolio, I don't have to tell you that "ecsort" is a nice way of saying "Hooker"....Trash is still Trash 24/7...

  33. #133
    The Journey of a Lifetime Adrock-JD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,856

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    Massive spending by conservatives vs liberals.

    I find taking sides to be hypocritical but if we're going to go there...

    The amount of money spent on unnecessary wars could feed us all for decades.
    Tax loopholes for filthy rich corporations "people," which does not create jobs; demand creates jobs.
    Deregulation of banks which led to the recession and TARP and bailouts. Almost collapsed the monetary system completely. Thanks for instigating that shit, Ronald Reagan.
    Do I need to even mention G.W. Bush?

  34. #134
    JUB Addict cm98059's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Holdenville
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    1,452

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    Actually, the collapse of the monetary system began when the monetary system was severed from precious metals, and the government began printing money that had no backing.

  35. #135
    of the 99%
    Just_Believe18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,207

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    ^ Which is actually better. To go back to the gold standard would be ludicrous in terms of the size and scope we've inflated the global economy with nearly limitless currency.

    Benvolio criticizes the poor for being poor. Studies have long proven that those who are impoverished are more at risk for substance abuse, physical abuse, crime, teenage pregnancy, and systemic poverty carrying over for generation to generation. He blames a welfare check that keeps people from starving as being the cause for their poorness. Yet he completely ignores the fact that we live in a society that makes it exceedingly difficult to get ahead and rise out of poverty.

    It reminds me when Fox news released a study claiming the poor were living in luxury with 98% owning a refrigerator! Omgosh, those wealthy bastards! How dare they have the luxury of owning a fridge to keep their food from spoiling! They can't even afford A/C to keep themselves cool, so why should they be able to chill their milk and cheese?
    Last edited by Just_Believe18; July 29th, 2013 at 12:25 AM.
    #439th oldest member on JUB.

  36. #136
    JUB Addict cm98059's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Holdenville
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    1,452

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    Severing the dollar from being backed by precious metals did two things, it shifted wealth to the rich, and it devalued the dollar. These two things along with many other factors are driving the United States economy into a death spiral. We need to start thinking about the end game, because it is coming. This economy is not sustainable, we will start seeing the Walmarts, Targets, and other mega retailers closing stores. We should be beginning to find our local producers, growers, shopkeepers, and our locally owned banks and credit Unions. We need to begin shifting our purchases towards those outlets. I predict that we will be reverting back to a 100 mile economy in the future.

  37. #137

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Believe18 View Post
    ^ Which is actually better. To go back to the gold standard would be ludicrous in terms of the size and scope we've inflated the global economy with nearly limitless currency.

    Benvolio criticizes the poor for being poor. Studies have long proven that those who are impoverished are more at risk for substance abuse, physical abuse, crime, teenage pregnancy, and systemic poverty carrying over for generation to generation. He blames a welfare check that keeps people from starving as being the cause for their poorness. Yet he completely ignores the fact that we live in a society that makes it exceedingly difficult to get ahead and rise out of poverty.

    It reminds me when Fox news released a study claiming the poor were living in luxury with 98% owning a refrigerator! Omgosh, those wealthy bastards! How dare they have the luxury of owning a fridge to keep their food from spoiling! They can't even afford A/C to keep themselves cool, so why should they be able to chill their milk and cheese?
    Wrong. I do not criticize the poor for being poor. I criticize the Democrats for keeping them poor. By parking our poor on permanent welfare, allowing them to remain generation after generation, and then deliberately importing additional poor by the millions. We can never make progress against poverty if we continue massive immigration.

  38. #138

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    Quote Originally Posted by cm98059 View Post
    Actually, the collapse of the monetary system began when the monetary system was severed from precious metals, and the government began printing money that had no backing.
    The monetary system has not collapsed and does not have to. But, if we continue to spend and borrow deficits in the trillions, it eventually MUST collapse. Democrats believe that we can borrow into infinity with no thought of tomorrow.

  39. #139
    ecce homo rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,030

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    The monetary system has not collapsed and does not have to. But, if we continue to spend and borrow deficits in the trillions, it eventually MUST collapse. Democrats believe that we can borrow into infinity with no thought of tomorrow.
    As I recall, it was the Republicans under Bush who loved borrowing unlimited amounts of money to fight a war of adventure on behalf of Halliburton. Just sayin'.

  40. #140

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    As I recall, it was the Republicans under Bush who loved borrowing unlimited amounts of money to fight a war of adventure on behalf of Halliburton. Just sayin'.
    That was about 5 trillion of debt ago. Does tit-for-tat really prove that infinite borrowing is sustainable? Is Bush really your gold standard for economic policy?

  41. #141
    Virtus in medio stat JUB Admin opinterph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jawja
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    21,358
    Blog Entries
    14

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    Total value of gold held by US Treasury: $11.0 trillion (US FMS)


    Total dollars worldwide (M2): $10.6 trillion (US FRB)


    Total US public debt: $16.7 trillion (US Bureau of the Public Debt)

  42. #142
    ecce homo rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,030

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    That was about 5 trillion of debt ago. Does tit-for-tat really prove that infinite borrowing is sustainable? Is Bush really your gold standard for economic policy?

    Bush's war debt and the costs of recovery from the Republican led rapacious plundering of America that led to the 2008 meltdown have become structural. The failure of the Bush government to adequately tax the nation in a time of war, in order to make the country feel the true cost of allowing the military industrial complex to effectively empty the treasury is the foundation of all the woes today.

    And don't lecture me about tit-for-tat. If you hadn't specified that it was only Democrats who believe that unconstrained borrowing is the answer to everything, I wouldn't have lifted a finger to catch you in the web of your own hypocrisy and half truths.
    Be honest. The Republicans and even the tea partiers would not do a thing differently.

    The problem of debt and servicing it is now so large that no one in the US can correct the course.

  43. #143

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    Bush's war debt and the costs of recovery from the Republican led rapacious plundering of America that led to the 2008 meltdown have become structural. The failure of the Bush government to adequately tax the nation in a time of war, in order to make the country feel the true cost of allowing the military industrial complex to effectively empty the treasury is the foundation of all the woes today.

    And don't lecture me about tit-for-tat. If you hadn't specified that it was only Democrats who believe that unconstrained borrowing is the answer to everything, I wouldn't have lifted a finger to catch you in the web of your own hypocrisy and half truths.
    Be honest. The Republicans and even the tea partiers would not do a thing differently.

    The problem of debt and servicing it is now so large that no one in the US can correct the course.
    Nevertheless, it is the Republicans who are trying to restrain spending and borrowing until it is too late, and they are demonized by the Democrats for the attempt. I fear the President shares your opinion that it is too late to change course, so there really is no tomorrow.

  44. #144
    ecce homo rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,030

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    ^ This is bullshit and we all know it. As usual, the Republicons just want to stop the spending and borrowing on the things they don't like, but are packing bill after bill with pork for the military industrial complex and promote the continued spending like whores on a holiday for anything that lines their owner's pockets.

  45. #145

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    If we're still in debt the only thing to do is to massively raise taxes on those who have the money: billionaires and large corporations.

  46. #146
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,839

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    Nevertheless, it is the Republicans who are trying to restrain spending and borrowing until it is too late, and they are demonized by the Democrats for the attempt. I fear the President shares your opinion that it is too late to change course, so there really is no tomorrow.
    I'm sorry, was that before or after the MILLIONS they poured into anti-gay and anti-abortion legislation all across the country?
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  47. #147
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,839

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    If we're still in debt the only thing to do is to massively raise taxes on those who have the money: billionaires and large corporations.
    And suddenly all the thoughts of fixing the economy go out the window because the Republican thought can't compute taxing the Overlords. The Master race is above taxes.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  48. #148

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    If we're still in debt the only thing to do is to massively raise taxes on those who have the money: billionaires and large corporations.
    We are 16 Trillion in debt. We are far, far beyond the point of taxing the rich to solve the problem.

  49. #149
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,839

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    We are 16 Trillion in debt. We are far, far beyond the point of taxing the rich to solve the problem.
    Oh I'm sure it won't hurt. They could bring hundreds of millions in taxes every year. Possibly billions. I bet there's stuff that money can be used for.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  50. #150

    Re: Food Stamp Recipients Buy Barrels to Ship Food-Stamp food Overseas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Oh I'm sure it won't hurt. They could bring hundreds of millions in taxes every year. Possibly billions. I bet there's stuff that money can be used for.
    It would solve most problems we're having now.

    Returning to the tax rate of the 1950's where millionaires and billionaires were taxed at 90% would solve our problems. Raise minimum wage to $25 an hour would enable one parent to stay home and raise their children. It would keep families together. Build more and better schools & hospitals. Have a National Health Service similar to the UK's where health care is free for all American citizens. Enact more and tougher regulations for corporations. If you want to sell your product in the USA, if it can be it has to be built in the USA. No more outsourcing. That would bring millions of good paying jobs back here.

    We wouldn't have to worry about food stamps if these changes were in place.

    Tax rates of 90% for millionaires and billionaires. Yes. They'd still be rich.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.