JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 489
Results 401 to 436 of 436
  1. #401
    JUB Addict Sausy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,182
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Liam Payne of One Direction

    Looks beefier in the arms and upper body, and nothing particularly like him anyway.
    unofficial official mini meet Friday- Saturday April 11-12, 2014

  2. #402

    Re: Liam Payne of One Direction

    Is a fake AND ........... READ HERE !



  3. #403
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    295

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Liam Payne of One Direction

    What exactly does he mean by that?
    That he'd rather release a photo of him fully naked than having people see him have sex with another man?
    How is that any different? I mean, in that vine and in the screenshot, you can't even see his dick, but he'd rather show it?
    That boy makes no sense.
    But, by all means Liam, if you want, do release a full frontal.

  4. #404

    Re: Liam Payne of One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by iheartzac View Post
    What exactly does he mean by that?
    That he'd rather release a photo of him fully naked than having people see him have sex with another man?
    How is that any different? I mean, in that vine and in the screenshot, you can't even see his dick, but he'd rather show it?
    That boy makes no sense.
    But, by all means Liam, if you want, do release a full frontal.
    I think it means he's rather people saw him naked then let them think he looks like the guy in the video.

  5. #405
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Birmingham
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    85

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Liam Payne of One Direction

    He also has said regarding this photo being released has said that he is 100% not Gay and that he is not Homophobic either

  6. #406
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    295

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Liam Payne of One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by GayTBD86 View Post
    He also has said regarding this photo being released has said that he is 100% not Gay and that he is not Homophobic either
    WOMP! And there it is. In the tweet posted above he basically says he'd rather post a full frontal nude than having people think he's gay or that he'd fuck another man.

  7. #407

    Re: Liam Payne of One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by iheartzac View Post
    WOMP! And there it is. In the tweet posted above he basically says he'd rather post a full frontal nude than having people think he's gay or that he'd fuck another man.
    So?


    /10 characters

  8. #408
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    295

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Liam Payne of One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by petermac View Post
    So?
    So, it's a homophobic remark to say he'd rather show himself naked to his fans, than have people believe he'd have sex with another male or that he isn't straight.

  9. #409

    Re: Liam Payne of One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by iheartzac View Post
    So, it's a homophobic remark to say he'd rather show himself naked to his fans, than have people believe he'd have sex with another male or that he isn't straight.
    No it isn't. Not wanting people to think you are gay when your straight does not equal homophobia.

    Would you say it was hetrophobia if it was a gay man that did not want people to think they were straight?
    Last edited by petermac; September 22nd, 2014 at 07:04 AM.

  10. #410
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    295

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Liam Payne of One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by petermac View Post
    No it isn't. Not wanting people to think you are gay when your straight does not equal homophobia.

    Would you say it was hetrophobia if it was a gay man that did not want people to think they were straight?
    Heterophobia isn't a thing, just like misandry and reverse racism. A group of oppressors that fill up the majority are not oppressed when the real oppressed ones fight back.
    He's saying he'd rather whip out his dick and showing it to millions of people, than having people think he's gay or that he fucks men, that's homophobic. It wouldn't be homophobic if he had said "I'm not the person in that video". There's no need to address sexuality and there's certainly no need to state that he'd rather post a nude than have people think he's gay.
    I'm not surprised that he said it. I knew that if this got to him, he'd make some sort of homophobic remark. He's done them in the past with the whole "I support and appreciate Duck Dynasty's family values". He's one of those "I have nothing against gay people, but I condemn their lifestyle" type of person.
    Last edited by iheartzac; September 22nd, 2014 at 07:13 AM.

  11. #411

    Re: Liam Payne of One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by iheartzac View Post
    Heterophobia isn't a thing, just like misandry and reverse racism. A group of oppressors that fill up the majority are not oppressed when the real oppressed ones fight back.
    He's saying he'd rather whip out his dick and showing it to millions of people, than having people think he's gay or that he fucks men, that's homophobic. It wouldn't be homophobic if he had said "I'm not the person in that video". There's no need to address sexuality and there's certainly no need to state that he'd rather post a nude than have people think he's gay.
    I'm not surprised that he said it. I knew that if this got to him, he'd make some sort of homophobic remark. He's done them in the past with the whole "I support and appreciate Duck Dynasty's family values". He's one of those "I have nothing against gay people, but I condemn their lifestyle" type of person.
    We'll have to agree to disagree on that, but besides that he didn't actually say that he's rather show people his dick then people think he was gay. He said that he'd rather show a full frontal then have people think he was the guy in the video. That could mean (and to be frank I think it does) that he doesn't think the guy in the video is good looking and doesn't want people to think that's what he looks like naked.

    I honestly think you are just showing your own persecution complex.

  12. #412
    Virgin
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    29

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Liam Payne of One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by Sausy View Post
    Looks beefier in the arms and upper body, and nothing particularly like him anyway.
    Having just seen the video for that pic (go to xvideos.com and search for Speedoboy99's profile) it looks nothing like him in any way at all!

  13. #413
    Sex God Gayzero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    817

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Liam Payne of One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by iheartzac View Post
    Heterophobia isn't a thing, just like misandry and reverse racism. A group of oppressors that fill up the majority are not oppressed when the real oppressed ones fight back.
    He's saying he'd rather whip out his dick and showing it to millions of people, than having people think he's gay or that he fucks men, that's homophobic. It wouldn't be homophobic if he had said "I'm not the person in that video". There's no need to address sexuality and there's certainly no need to state that he'd rather post a nude than have people think he's gay.
    I'm not surprised that he said it. I knew that if this got to him, he'd make some sort of homophobic remark. He's done them in the past with the whole "I support and appreciate Duck Dynasty's family values". He's one of those "I have nothing against gay people, but I condemn their lifestyle" type of person.
    Cool your jets kid, you're looking way too much into this.

  14. #414
    Slut
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    156

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Liam Payne of One Direction

    The face is a pretty good likeness but the bod's beefier - and no tatts. Liam always comes across a bit douchey on his Twitter so I'm not surprised.

  15. #415

    Re: Liam Payne of One Direction

    His tweet could just have also meant he would rather a selfie dick pic released than a sex tape pic, especially as there seems to be more graphic versions around. I doubt he is homophobic.

  16. #416
    JUB Addict CupidBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,843

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Liam Payne of One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by atl5050505 View Post
    Supposedly this is the Vine (https://vine.co/v/O7B9bdhpKrU)
    Christmas has cum early!

    A gay guy that looks like Liam Payne?! I need to find him and make him my husband! : luv:
    We only see two things in people, what we want to see and what they want to show us. - Dexter Morgan

  17. #417

    Re: Liam Payne of One Direction

    His comment didn't sound homophobic I just took it as meaning he wouldn't want to look like the guy in the video. Also, I don't see anything wrong with a straight guy stating he is not gay although I appreciate there are ways to word such a comment.

  18. #418

  19. #419
    JUB Addict CupidBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,843

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Liam Payne of One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony86 View Post
    THANK YOU.

    I owe you a blowjob.
    We only see two things in people, what we want to see and what they want to show us. - Dexter Morgan

  20. #420
    JUB Addict CupidBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,843

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Liam Payne of One Direction

    The vid:



    Fuck, I can't get it to play on my iPad.

    Can anyone find a different link?
    We only see two things in people, what we want to see and what they want to show us. - Dexter Morgan

  21. #421
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    295

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Liam Payne of One Direction

    It's also on xvideos, under the username Speedoboy99. I went to get it to try and post the link here, but the website is having server issues and doesn't let you access profiles, so I can't link it as of right now.

  22. #422
    Yellow light of Fear Sinestro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,852

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Liam Payne of One Direction

    Don't spill to many loads over that Cupid

  23. #423
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    295

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Liam Payne of One Direction

    Nevermind with xvideos, I just checked and the video is gone. Must have been reported and taken down.

  24. #424
    JUB Addict CupidBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,843

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Liam Payne of One Direction

    I was able to watch it on vimeo, you betta believe I'll be spilling many a load over it Sinestro!
    We only see two things in people, what we want to see and what they want to show us. - Dexter Morgan

  25. #425
    Slut
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    156

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Liam Payne of One Direction

    Very hot video! The guy is a good enough lookalike to imagine it's real lol. Just a pity the lack of tattoo and (I think) American accent kill the possibility of it being real hahaha.

    Got to admit, though, there are more than a few odd coincidences in it; it's no wonder people thought it might be real. I mean, the beard/likeness, the tan, the fact that it looks like a hotel room (One Direction travel constantly)...

  26. #426

    Re: Liam Payne of One Direction

    They played-up the playful gay angle for fans (money) oddly though the tween girls ate it up too

  27. #427
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    295

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Liam Payne of One Direction

    Well, that's because of places like Tumblr that fetishize gays. Because of that, there's a wave on tween/teen girls that eat up all the queerbating, and live for when guys act super coupley with each other. Youtubers have also made it worse, with all the hot straight dudes shipping themselves with each other, making videos about their ship, acting like they're a real couple for the camera, acting cute on social networks, all that for views.
    So now, we live in a heteronormative homophobic culture where our sexuality is turned into a plot to make money and attract fangirls.

  28. #428

    Re: Liam Payne of One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by CupidBoy View Post
    I was able to watch it on vimeo, you betta believe I'll be spilling many a load over it Sinestro!
    My boyfriend uploaded the video on xvideo try this link: http://www.xvideos.com/video9136108/video_l

  29. #429
    JUB Addict CupidBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,843

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Liam Payne of One Direction

    ^ much obliged!
    We only see two things in people, what we want to see and what they want to show us. - Dexter Morgan

  30. #430

    Re: Liam Payne of One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by iheartzac View Post
    Well, that's because of places like Tumblr that fetishize gays. Because of that, there's a wave on tween/teen girls that eat up all the queerbating, and live for when guys act super coupley with each other. Youtubers have also made it worse, with all the hot straight dudes shipping themselves with each other, making videos about their ship, acting like they're a real couple for the camera, acting cute on social networks, all that for views.
    So now, we live in a heteronormative homophobic culture where our sexuality is turned into a plot to make money and attract fangirls.
    personally I don't see this as homophobic and in some ways it's another form of acceptance. All my friends are straight and are very touchy-feely with each other and are always hugging and kissing me. I get what you're saying but I do think think it could have a really positive effect.

  31. #431
    JUB Addict CupidBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,843

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Liam Payne of One Direction

    We only see two things in people, what we want to see and what they want to show us. - Dexter Morgan

  32. #432
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    703

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Liam Payne of One Direction

    Wow, I can't believe I used to like him.

    Now, he's taking photos and holding rifles with the guy and his family from Duck Dynasty.


    You can check out the news from Queerty.

  33. #433
    Sex God Gayzero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    817

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Liam Payne of One Direction

    The bottom kinda looks like pre-scruff Liam


  34. #434
    assADDICT
    Guest

    Re: Liam Payne of One Direction

    'He just leaned forward and kissed me': One Direction's Liam Payne recalls the time he and bandmate Zayn Malik were dared to share a smooch



    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ared-kiss.html

  35. #435
    Sex God Gayzero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    817

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Liam Payne of One Direction

    And no one was kind enough to get this on camera? Damn it............

  36. #436

    Re: Liam Payne of One Direction


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.