JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

View Poll Results: If you're gay, would you date a bisexual?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    73 70.87%
  • No

    23 22.33%
  • I don't know

    7 6.80%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 456 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 250 of 350
  1. #201
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beware the deepity.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    17,339
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by kallipolis View Post
    Fear of the unknown always ensures that the most injurious of possibilities are unearthed whilst failing to recognise that I am his first and only male lover, whilst she was virgin on her wedding night...and I have his word for that...
    Yes, his word. The value of which you last esteemed through buying his wedding present. His word is worthless.

    The injury is done to her free will. She has consented to a monogamous relationship. You have deprived her of the relationship purportedly offered to her, android have undone her consent.

  2. #202
    The nice guy from Nice. dpnice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    8,829
    Blog Entries
    297

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    I have gleaned great pleasure from reading the majority of contributions to this subject; it has been both educational in discovering that there a still members capable of posting comments expressing an opinion rather than an insult and enjoyable in reading opinions actually logically presented and in good English.

    A strange thread in its dual nature of expressing an opinion on dating a bisexual and expressing judgements of a single member's chosen life style.

    But I think we have really arrived at the final act and there really doesn't seem to be anything new to add. Don't you think it is now time to draw the curtain and withdraw sedately knowing that there is no winner in this saga?
    http://justusboys.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=72786&dateline=115443  2352

  3. #203
    Look Away To The Moon. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by dpnice View Post
    But I think we have really arrived at the final act and there really doesn't seem to be anything new to add. Don't you think it is now time to draw the curtain and withdraw sedately knowing that there is no winner in this saga?
    Well since this play has already been done in Caligula, it seems like there's no reason for the curtain not to fall... but I don't think that this tragedy has an end. Or, at least, will end yet.

    Is it cut/uncut season yet? That oughta take the heat off.
    "There’s death on the horizon,

    and I’ll run to behold your sacrifice..."

  4. #204

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    I'm not interested in dating anyone and when I was "dating" I was more likely to go on a fuck date rather than a romantic one...so yes...I would go on a fuck date with a bisexual guy.

  5. #205
    Sex God aaggii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    741

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by kallipolis View Post
    You can fantasise as much as you wish and the world will remain as it is...yes, loving couples do keep secrets from one another.
    Did you talk with every couple in the world? If at least one of those in a relationship thinks like you, yes, they keep secrets from each other. If both (or all in the cases of polygamous relationships) think like me, they don´t have secrets one from another. I can´t be the only one thinking like this about relationship in this world. It´s that simple. Why on earth would I want any relation with someone who lies to me? The thing for you is that if your lovers´ wife thinks like this, all this that you have is gone.

    Quote Originally Posted by kallipolis View Post
    I was reading an article last week discussing how many married couples maintain secret separate bank accounts.
    I don´t think you can compare love and sex with money situations. This is also, however, about mutual trust and what I said earlier can apply to this situation that you mentioned. I can´t understand why bother in being with someone if you don´t feel safe enough with them.

    You are not thinking like this because the world is how it is.
    The world is how it is because of people who think like you.
    Last edited by aaggii; July 22nd, 2013 at 10:41 AM. Reason: grammar mistake
    ¨Beware the fury of a patient man¨ - John Dryden

  6. #206
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp SLOPPYSECONDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    13,172
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by dpnice View Post
    I have gleaned great pleasure from reading the majority of contributions to this subject; it has been both educational in discovering that there a still members capable of posting comments expressing an opinion rather than an insult and enjoyable in reading opinions actually logically presented and in good English.

    A strange thread in its dual nature of expressing an opinion on dating a bisexual and expressing judgements of a single member's chosen life style.

    But I think we have really arrived at the final act and there really doesn't seem to be anything new to add. Don't you think it is now time to draw the curtain and withdraw sedately knowing that there is no winner in this saga?
    well da fairys ans planet keep a wishin hummans play new script cause nothin new sellin taday ans da act go
    oonn ans onnnnnnnnn ans onnnnnnnn ans onnnnnnnnnnnnn
    & titanic arweedy sunk a wet already &
    not next 1
    & ooh forgat Onnnnnnnn ans onnnnnnnnnn ans onnnnnnnnnnn
    % titanic so romantic %
    folk drown wit luuuuvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

    oops

    sorry 1st world issues take it away joeeeeeeeeeee

    thankyou

    no forgat hisotry is still here any UNI lookin ta figa there butt

    t

  7. #207

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    I haven't read through the 5 pages of this thread, but when I read, "If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ? ", to me that's just like saying, "If you are gay, would you date someone sexual ? "

    IMO, whether they're gay, or bi, or straight... , EVERYONE will always be somewhat attracted to someone else. It's up to that person individually to decide if they're going to choose to be faithful or not - regardless of whom or what they find attractive.

    Being Bi doesn't automatically turn them into some kind of ravenous sex creature that can't keep their hands off anyone. For that matter, many gay and straights could easily fall into this category if that's the case.

    I think people tend to demonize what they don't understand, so when a gay guy comes across a bi guy who is attracted to something they're not (a female), they tend to freak out and get defensive over competition they feel they cannot compete with.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

  8. #208
    JUB Addict mikey3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    3,828

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by kallipolis View Post
    Why make it complicated when it works very well for all three of us without his wife being party to our relationship.
    Wow. As someone who is happily married to a woman who lets me have a male partner, I must say, even I am saddened by your attitude. I struggled and fought to save my marriage because I came out to her, to be honest and fair to her. If he's not telling his wife about you, imagine what he's not telling you? I'm sorry to say, what you have is a lie. My life may not be perfect to others, but to us it is because there is honesty and respect all around. I love my male partner too much to keep him in the shadows.
    Inspired - but too tired.

  9. #209
    JUB Addict SaskGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,131

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    It depends on the guy. I just wouldn't want him to suddenly leave me, after realizing that he prefers women after all.

  10. #210

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SaskGuy View Post
    It depends on the guy. I just wouldn't want him to suddenly leave me, after realizing that he prefers women after all.
    This frame of mind was kind of my point. Anyone could leave you realizing they were more attracted to someone else. I don't think him being Bi makes it any more or less probable.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

  11. #211

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by borg69unimatrix View Post
    This frame of mind was kind of my point. Anyone could leave you realizing they were more attracted to someone else. I don't think him being Bi makes it any more or less probable.
    That, I suppose, depends on how 'out' he is, and/or how easily influenced he is by his friends, family, church, or any other people in his life.

    Surely most parents want the most 'normal' (safest - easiest?) life possible for their kids, and would be inclined to nudge a bisexual son in that (straight) direction.

  12. #212
    Know thyself kallipolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Piraeus, Greece
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,941

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by reone View Post
    I'm not interested in sharing, really.
    I have made it my life's dream to avoid socialising with the perfect human being...not that I've met one...to date.

  13. #213
    Know thyself kallipolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Piraeus, Greece
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,941

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by borg69unimatrix View Post
    This frame of mind was kind of my point. Anyone could leave you realizing they were more attracted to someone else. I don't think him being Bi makes it any more or less probable.
    Sound logic....but fear of the unknown is a destructive emotion that afflicts many people seeking certitude in an uncertain life.

  14. #214
    Know thyself kallipolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Piraeus, Greece
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,941

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    Wow. As someone who is happily married to a woman who lets me have a male partner, I must say, even I am saddened by your attitude. I struggled and fought to save my marriage because I came out to her, to be honest and fair to her. If he's not telling his wife about you, imagine what he's not telling you? I'm sorry to say, what you have is a lie. My life may not be perfect to others, but to us it is because there is honesty and respect all around. I love my male partner too much to keep him in the shadows.
    It's not important to me what I do not know...much more important that my relationship with Vassilios....flourishes...as does his relationship with his wife....to imagine what might go wrong is to worry over matters that may, or may not occur....fear being a highly destructive emotion capable of destroying the very relationship that adds value to my life....enjoy the moment for life's joys are finite.
    Last edited by kallipolis; July 22nd, 2013 at 10:30 PM.

  15. #215
    Know thyself kallipolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Piraeus, Greece
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,941

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by borg69unimatrix View Post
    I haven't read through the 5 pages of this thread, but when I read, "If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ? ", to me that's just like saying, "If you are gay, would you date someone sexual ? "

    IMO, whether they're gay, or bi, or straight... , EVERYONE will always be somewhat attracted to someone else. It's up to that person individually to decide if they're going to choose to be faithful or not - regardless of whom or what they find attractive.

    Being Bi doesn't automatically turn them into some kind of ravenous sex creature that can't keep their hands off anyone. For that matter, many gay and straights could easily fall into this category if that's the case.

    I think people tend to demonize what they don't understand, so when a gay guy comes across a bi guy who is attracted to something they're not (a female), they tend to freak out and get defensive over competition they feel they cannot compete with.
    Very wise observations based I assume on experience accumulated.

  16. #216
    Je suis Charlie blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,954
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by kallipolis View Post
    Sound logic....but fear of the unknown is a destructive emotion that afflicts many people seeking certitude in an uncertain life.
    This presumably being the key as to why The Wife doesn't know yet, hmmm?

    -d-
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  17. #217

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by kallipolis View Post
    Very wise observations based I assume on experience accumulated.
    I've had more than my share of insecurities, self doubts, jealousies, ... trying to control every outcome, and still been cheated on by multiples of boyfriends and girlfriends. Living in fear, doubts, and paranoia is no way to live. People cheat. You can't control them. All you can do is decide for yourself how You're going to deal with it when/if it happens.

    I've been through it enough times I know I'll live through it if it happens again.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

  18. #218
    Know thyself kallipolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Piraeus, Greece
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,941

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by borg69unimatrix View Post
    I've had more than my share of insecurities, self doubts, jealousies, ... trying to control every outcome, and still been cheated on by multiples of boyfriends and girlfriends. Living in fear, doubts, and paranoia is no way to live. People cheat. You can't control them. All you can do is decide for yourself how You're going to deal with it when/if it happens.

    I've been through it enough times I know I'll live through it if it happens again.
    I agree, entirely with your wise thoughts...insecurity is one of the issues that raises its head here regularly across these forums.

  19. #219
    Know thyself kallipolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Piraeus, Greece
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,941

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeltninja View Post
    This presumably being the key as to why The Wife doesn't know yet, hmmm?

    -d-
    Why threaten the happiness of three contented people just to address the fears, and insecurities of those here who believe that loving couples must, absolutely have no secrets between them...an irrational response to the individual nature of the human person....

    I appreciate that the OCD personality may well need the absolute submission of their loving partner to address their fears, and paranoia in their search for certitude in a life filled with uncertainties....here today, gone tomorrow..

  20. #220
    Come again? dereperez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    4,137
    Blog Entries
    6

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    If you two click, why not? Not all bisexuals are in open relationships (unless that's what you want).

  21. #221
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,195
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    ^Not all of course but the majority are....loose as...oh never mind.


    ****DODGES FLACK********

  22. #222
    Anders123
    Guest

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    ^Not all of course but the majority are....loose as...oh never mind.
    Oh, you know the majority of bisexuals personally? Could you introduce me? My social circle is looking a little small at the moment.

  23. #223
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,195
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by -Callum- View Post
    Nah, give it time. This thread is a day old and it's the summer. We're bound for a disturbance in due time.

    Unless, of course, the moderators are working their magic.
    Mouth of Khaos?

    Hardly chaos tho....

    αδύναμη αξία υβρεολόγιο της άγνοιας

  24. #224
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,195
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anders123 View Post
    Oh, you know the majority of bisexuals personally? Could you introduce me? My social circle is looking a little small at the moment.
    Heaps of them in melb ..no need!

  25. #225
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,195
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Poll shows that most would date a bisexual entity. This is fascinating!

  26. #226
    Come again? dereperez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    4,137
    Blog Entries
    6

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    Poll shows that most would date a bisexual entity. This is fascinating!
    I guess those gay boys that dated me must have been utterly confused. Surely they must learn to think more clearly.

  27. #227
    Sex God aaggii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    741

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by kallipolis View Post
    Why threaten the happiness of three contented people just to address the fears, and insecurities of those here who believe that loving couples must, absolutely have no secrets between them...

    Because most people preffer a hard truth to a beautiful lie.
    ¨Beware the fury of a patient man¨ - John Dryden

  28. #228
    The nice guy from Nice. dpnice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    8,829
    Blog Entries
    297

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by aaggii View Post
    Because most people preffer a hard truth to a beautiful lie.
    You cannot use this comment as the base of neither an argument nor a judgement.

    How can you be certain that most people prefer a hard truth. At most it is a personal opinion that you would hope to be true; at the least it is a vague thought in your head where you transfer your preferences onto a larger population.

    It is the same empty logic as using suppositions to judge kallipolis's situation. "What if the wife finds out" is not a reasonable reason for judging his behaviour as there is absolutely no guarantee she will ever find out.

    I am quite willing to be judgemental but only based on logical reasoning.
    http://justusboys.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=72786&dateline=115443  2352

  29. #229
    Sex God aaggii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    741

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Have you ever read a story about what people preffer? Google it, there are studies, articles, polls where people actually say what they want. Go ask the wife what she preffers, truth or lies? There are books about it. Go ask people you know about what they want.

    That is the point of all this discussion, this is why almost everyone who replied here is on a different page than kallipolis. General assumptions or rules are for people in general, of course it doesn´t mean that it can apply in each case. Every situation is different in its way. Maybe the wife doesn´t want to know. But what if she does? There is a strong possibility and much bigger too, for the last question.

    I don´t see kallipolis as the villain in this story. The one to blame is definitely the husband, because of lying the mother of his future child. Not saying something can be the same with lying. Lying by omission, I think?! kallipolis is the sidekick, of course, just as guilty.

    In fact, let´s make a topic about this and see who is right. I might be wrong, of course, I´m always aware of that.
    Last edited by aaggii; July 23rd, 2013 at 04:23 AM.
    ¨Beware the fury of a patient man¨ - John Dryden

  30. #230
    Je suis Charlie blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,954
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by kallipolis View Post
    Why threaten the happiness of three contented people just to address the fears, and insecurities of those here who believe that loving couples must, absolutely have no secrets between them... an irrational response to the individual nature of the human person...
    If they're that loving a couple, I'm sure she'll be quite happy to let the two of you carry on. Why don't you tell her, and see how rational she is about it?

    Forget all the nonsense you're spouting about couples keeping secrets - and I'm with you, something like a minor scraped bumper is a secret which probably isn't going to be the end of the world if you "forget" to mention it to your spouse - and just be honest: you don't want to tell her because you know she'll have a meltdown.

    -d-
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  31. #231
    Look Away To The Moon. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    Mouth of Khaos?

    Hardly chaos tho....

    αδύναμη αξία υβρεολόγιο της άγνοιας
    Have the decency to at least spell my name correctly when you're trying to "pick" on me - try not to go to war with me wielding a toothpick.
    "There’s death on the horizon,

    and I’ll run to behold your sacrifice..."

  32. #232
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beware the deepity.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    17,339
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeltninja View Post
    This presumably being the key as to why The Wife doesn't know yet, hmmm?

    -d-
    omg well isn't that obvious.

  33. #233
    Know thyself kallipolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Piraeus, Greece
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,941

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeltninja View Post
    If they're that loving a couple, I'm sure she'll be quite happy to let the two of you carry on. Why don't you tell her, and see how rational she is about it?


    -d-
    That you say so...but you will never know.

  34. #234
    Know thyself kallipolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Piraeus, Greece
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,941

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by aaggii View Post
    Because most people preffer a hard truth to a beautiful lie.
    Do they? Prove it......if only human beings were that simple, and straight forward...life would be much easier for all.

  35. #235
    Ruminating
    sixthson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    11,894
    Blog Entries
    18

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    I think it is fair to say that many bisexuals at JUB could honestly claim to be viewed with a jaundiced eye by others, including many of the gay guys here. The bisexual husband in the drama that has unfolded here does nothing to change this suspicion. And is it any wonder that gays are seen by many as incapable of faithfulness in their relationships?
    Everyone wants to be heard. No one wants to listen.

  36. #236
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp SLOPPYSECONDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    13,172
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    act 2 scene 3

    * you *
    yea
    & no &
    okay

    thankyou

  37. #237
    Sex God aaggii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    741

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by kallipolis View Post
    Do they? Prove it......if only human beings were that simple, and straight forward...life would be much easier for all.
    I´ve already answered to this question when dpnice asked it.
    ¨Beware the fury of a patient man¨ - John Dryden

  38. #238

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by kallipolis View Post
    Why threaten the happiness of three contented people just to address the fears, and insecurities of those here who believe that loving couples must, absolutely have no secrets between them...an irrational response to the individual nature of the human person....

    I appreciate that the OCD personality may well need the absolute submission of their loving partner to address their fears, and paranoia in their search for certitude in a life filled with uncertainties....here today, gone tomorrow..
    Shall we assume, then, that you have no life insurance, auto insurance, homeowner's insurance, or retirement plan, and that you never consider, or take advantage of, warranties?

    If you do maintain any of these (life's) security contracts, do you lie when you fill out the paper work?

  39. #239

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    I think you guys are kind of unfairly judging kallipolis by American/European standards of gay freedom (such as it is). Not that I'm totally giving him an out, but neither do I know what the conditions are in Piraeus, Greece.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

  40. #240
    Know thyself kallipolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Piraeus, Greece
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,941

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kahaih View Post
    Shall we assume, then, that you have no life insurance, auto insurance, homeowner's insurance, or retirement plan, and that you never consider, or take advantage of, warranties?

    If you do maintain any of these (life's) security contracts, do you lie when you fill out the paper work?
    I don't own a car. My home is not insured. The state provides for my obligatory pension scheme. Warranties are included in the purchase price of any item that I buy therefore I have no choice....

    The real issue is that the only certainties in life are, that after we are born, we pay taxes....sometime, later we die....the bit in between should be lived in celebration knowing that sooner or later our life ends....anti depressants numb reality for those unwilling to accept that life does not obey our wishes.

  41. #241
    Know thyself kallipolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Piraeus, Greece
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,941

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by sixthson View Post
    I think it is fair to say that many bisexuals at JUB could honestly claim to be viewed with a jaundiced eye by others, including many of the gay guys here. The bisexual husband in the drama that has unfolded here does nothing to change this suspicion. And is it any wonder that gays are seen by many as incapable of faithfulness in their relationships?
    The bisexual husband is faithful to his wife, and faithful to his boyfriend...monogamy is not for all, Dan therefore do not expect all to follow your example of remaining monogamous with your partner....for to believe otherwise, is to assume that you are the prototype that all should emulate....

  42. #242
    Know thyself kallipolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Piraeus, Greece
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,941

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by borg69unimatrix View Post
    I think you guys are kind of unfairly judging kallipolis by American/European standards of gay freedom (such as it is). Not that I'm totally giving him an out, but neither do I know what the conditions are in Piraeus, Greece.
    We Greeks invented gay freedom and have been practising for some few thousand years....Americans are still attempting to face their fears of being true to who they are...we Greeks just practise, to perfect our freedoms to be all that we can become.....

  43. #243
    Look Away To The Moon. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by borg69unimatrix View Post
    I think you guys are kind of unfairly judging kallipolis by American/European standards of gay freedom (such as it is). Not that I'm totally giving him an out, but neither do I know what the conditions are in Piraeus, Greece.
    I'm really not judging him by any standard (certainly not an American one) other than the fact that he seems to rely on the fact that what the wife doesn't know won't hurt her, which isn't as honest a relationship as he seems to believe it to be. It's not polyamory if all parties don't know... and it's rather annoying that he thinks the lie withheld from the wife is really "gay freedom" in disguise.

    In fact, it's more than annoying; it's borderline insulting. This coming from me, who would be willing to be in a polyamorous relationship with a man who's with a woman who knows that I'm not bisexual.
    "There’s death on the horizon,

    and I’ll run to behold your sacrifice..."

  44. #244
    Sex God aaggii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    741

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by kallipolis View Post
    The bisexual husband is faithful to his wife, and faithful to his boyfriend...monogamy is not for all, Dan therefore do not expect all to follow your example of remaining monogamous with your partner....for to believe otherwise, is to assume that you are the prototype that all should emulate....
    It was told already many many times here that it´s not polygamy if there is at least one part (the wife in this case) that doesn´t know it. Why do you think that the states would allow her to file for divorce if she finds out (and I hope she will)? Because her husband is having a double life. You can put any definition you want to any word, but it doesn´t change the dictionary meaning. Say what you want, this is cheating. Period.
    ¨Beware the fury of a patient man¨ - John Dryden

  45. #245
    Look, listen and rejoice oakpope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Paris, France.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,422

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by kallipolis View Post
    ...anti depressants numb reality for those unwilling to accept that life does not obey our wishes.
    I let it pass before, but this one is the one I won't. Do you honestly think that all people who need anti depressants are people 'unwilling to accept that life does not obey our whishes' ? I just lost any respect I still had for you. My ex and only girl friend was rapped at an young age by her grand father and was pregnant at 16 (by another man). Her father had her do an abortion. They were a rich family. She was highly suicidal and thank God she had antidepressant when I had to tell her very early in our relationship I was gay.

    Do you think it's because she was unwilling to accpet that life does not obey her wishes ?

    I try very hard to not employ rude words here.
    Magna Veritas


  46. #246

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by kallipolis View Post
    I don't own a car. My home is not insured. The state provides for my obligatory pension scheme. Warranties are included in the purchase price of any item that I buy therefore I have no choice....
    If someone gets injured on your property, how do you expect to pay for the damages/medical costs? If you have any money set aside for such events, that is your 'insurance' and that is your plan for securing your future.

    Do you cheat on your taxes, or do you pay them willingly knowing that the government is your "retirement plan"?


    Quote Originally Posted by kallipolis View Post
    . . . . .

    The real issue is that the only certainties in life are, that after we are born, we pay taxes....sometime, later we die....the bit in between should be lived in celebration knowing that sooner or later our life ends....anti depressants numb reality for those unwilling to accept that life does not obey our wishes.
    Speaking of drugs, what do you rely on for health insurance? Is that covered by the taxes you pay?

    Do you trust health care organizations and/or health care 'professionals' who don't carry malpractice insurance? Would you ever advise anyone to do so?

  47. #247
    The nice guy from Nice. dpnice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    8,829
    Blog Entries
    297

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    All this zeal just to emphasise what every single poster has confirmed; adultery is not an acceptable form of behaviour.

    But with all your suppositions and arguments, logical or downright stupid, let me throw in this idea:

    .....................and what if the wife is aware of the situation and has decided, in order to safe guard her family and happiness, to say nothing and carry on; as many wives do so I am led to believe.

    Its as good a supposition as all the others thrown into the ring so far and of course refutes a large number of illogical arguments presented here.
    http://justusboys.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=72786&dateline=115443  2352

  48. #248
    Know thyself kallipolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Piraeus, Greece
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,941

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kahaih View Post
    If someone gets injured on your property, how do you expect to pay for the damages/medical costs? If you have any money set aside for such events, that is your 'insurance' and that is your plan for securing your future.

    Do you cheat on your taxes, or do you pay them willingly knowing that the government is your "retirement plan"?



    Speaking of drugs, what do you rely on for health insurance? Is that covered by the taxes you pay?

    Do you trust health care organizations and/or health care 'professionals' who don't carry malpractice insurance? Would you ever advise anyone to do so?
    In Greece national insurance that covers pensions and health care is obligatory for all in employment...I am actively employed.

    All these implications suggest that you are conducting a campaign to vilify me.....

    I'll remain my polite self and avoid the baiting.

  49. #249
    Know thyself kallipolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Piraeus, Greece
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,941

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    This has been a thrilling thread making a pleasant change from the predictable mundane...

  50. #250
    The nice guy from Nice. dpnice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    8,829
    Blog Entries
    297

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    I think that honestly I have reached the stage, after reading some of the illogical and exaggerated comments, where I feel like saying.................................

    "Good for you kallipolis, get your rocks off and enjoy it for as long as it lasts."
    http://justusboys.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=72786&dateline=115443  2352

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.