JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

View Poll Results: If you're gay, would you date a bisexual?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    73 70.87%
  • No

    23 22.33%
  • I don't know

    7 6.80%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 200 of 392
  1. #151
    Know thyself kallipolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Piraeus, Greece
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,529

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by bankside View Post
    I see, for want of a reply to these points, you would rather debate atheism instead. Your confusion about my motives comes from your own mistaken assumption that all things come from Christ. When you have the understanding that human thinking about morality goes most likely as far back as antecedent species a million years ago, then you would be able to see that there are much deeper roots for my position than what you take to be "conventional wisdom." Atheist morality does not come from aping a puritanical conception of Christliness.

    So far the only intervention in the intimate life of a complete stranger is that which you have made your personal business by sleeping with someone else's husband without her consent. Intervention, or perhaps "insinuation in the intimate life of a complete stranger" is more applicable.
    On the contrary I am surprised that a dedicated atheist is practising the predictable behaviour of those self righteous Christians you so often take to task for their judgemental behaviour when condemning gays for our hedonistic life style...I had hoped for better from you..

  2. #152
    Slut vater292's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    202

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by kallipolis View Post
    Why...because you say so? That the wife is happy with her married life to Vassilios, and Vassilios is happy with his relationship with me, why should that bond of happiness be threatened by revealing that Vassilios is bisexual, and in relationship with a man? Would that revelation assist any one or is it just a matter of academic equilibrium. Do you really believe that in any married, or intimate relationship the partners reveal all their secrets to one another?
    So you admit should she find out it has the possibility to hurt their relationship?

  3. #153
    Know thyself kallipolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Piraeus, Greece
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,529

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by vater292 View Post
    So you admit should she find out it has the possibility to hurt their relationship?
    The possibility exists and for this reason, not for any other reason, it would be detrimental to the lives of three happy people to raise the issue when no reason exists for it to be raised..

    Academic posturing that presumes married couples should reveal all their secrets to one another is not a reality in the daily life of married people...nor should it be for despite the marriage the two married partners retain their individual right and freedom to live as they determine....with divorce rates evidencing that married life is not viewed by the majority as a permanent state.

  4. #154
    Know thyself kallipolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Piraeus, Greece
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,529

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    It's just after six in the evening here in Greece and I have pulled a double shift at my work place beginning at 7 - it's holiday time, with staff levels diminishing day by day taking their Summer leave - so I must bid my detractors a temporary farewell with my thanks for the exchanges always a learning process for me.

  5. #155
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beware the deepity.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    16,722
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by kallipolis View Post
    Why...because you say so? That the wife is happy with her married life to Vassilios, and Vassilios is happy with his relationship with me, why should that bond of happiness be threatened by revealing that Vassilios is bisexual, and in relationship with a man? Would that revelation assist any one or is it just a matter of academic equilibrium. Do you really believe that in any married, or intimate relationship the partners reveal all their secrets to one another?
    That bond will not be threatened in the least, as we are all meant to surpass outdated and provincial conceptions of morality. Surely that revelation would only help her better appreciate human nature and better know her cherished husband, and allow her to join you and vassilios on such an enlightened plane of understanding.

    Incidentally I don't believe people reveal all their secrets. I observe that they often do not. Generally I think this secrecy is a detriment to a relationship, but in some cases that is a matter of discretion for those concerned.

    That has nothing to do with breaking a commitment freely made. If people do not wish to be constrained by monogamy, they need not commit themselves to it. The problem is you are in a relationship with someone who pretends to be monogamous to someone else. She consented to a monogamous relationship, not an open one. Her consent is required for your conduct and that of Vassilios to be ethical.
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte. And Joseph Wilcox.

  6. #156
    A Total Bottom mbamike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,610

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dejavudoo View Post
    Wishful thinking based on selective hearing. My answer was complete, more complex, and supported with examples. You merely focused on the honesty of my admission that social disapproval has no real authority to affect immoral behavior. And that is a good thing, but it doesn't nullify the bona fide argument that society is in fact made from many things, of which one is a generally unified ethos and morality. It doesn't have to monolithic or totalitarian, but it can hardly be deemed oppressive for a people to value honesty in marriage commitments.
    Using your argument, I and those like me should be killed. I am a gay man and I actively have sex with other men.

    My society tells me this is an immoral act. My society disapproves of my behavior. My society passes judgment on me because of beliefs they have. I do not share the same opinion as my society on this issue, yet they chose to pass judgment on me. My behavior has no effect on my society. My behavior is strictly between my sex partners and I, yet my society chose to pass judgment on me because of their beliefs. My behavior will not change because of my society's beliefs. I will reap the rewards or suffer the consequences of my behavior. Yet my society chose to pass judgment on me.

    I do not want my society's judgement! I do not need my society's judgement! I live in the USA where the SCOUS decision on DOMA section 3 had no impact.

    The same is true regarding Kalli. He simply answered a question that was posted on the forum. Then the "moral police" came out by the masses to condemn him. They took control of the thread and redirected it into a discussion about adultery. They passed judgment on him because he was violating their beliefs.

    So, by what authority do we judge another? Does his relationship effect us in any way? Will projecting one's beliefs onto his relationship change the relationship? Who will reap the rewards or suffer the consequences of the relationship?

    Homophobia kills!

  7. #157
    Booyah! Callum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gerstein and Robarts
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,709
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Shhh, kallipolis, shhhh...your responses are just furthering the divide, and giving solid (but very warped) reasoning for the anti-bisexual crowd.

    The answer to the OP's question is obviously a yes. And I am stunned it's been this long without a bisexual shitfest thread.
    blacksyringe

  8. #158
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beware the deepity.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    16,722
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by kallipolis View Post
    The possibility exists and for this reason, not for any other reason, it would be detrimental to the lives of three happy people to raise the issue when no reason exists for it to be raised..

    Academic posturing that presumes married couples should reveal all their secrets to one another is not a reality in the daily life of married people...nor should it be for despite the marriage the two married partners retain their individual right and freedom to live as they determine....with divorce rates evidencing that married life is not viewed by the majority as a permanent state.
    A cynical view of marriage as transitory and trifling.

    And yet with such a base disregard for all marriage and their marriage, you seek to preserve the illusion of it as a key to their happiness. Surely if marriage is so insubstantial, it should be no great loss to Vassilios' wife and no detriment to anyone's happiness, either that her marriage should end in divorce, or that it should continue in such an enlightened and unconventional way. Either marriage is a pointless thing that can easily be dispensed with in the light of the truth with no harm done, or it is a substantial thing which Vasillios has betrayed (and as you have countenanced and encouraged) whilst smugly claiming to have reinforced it.

    Marriage is a voluntary arrangement where the two married partners consent to not always living their lives as they determine…to not follow every whim or desire…and to make mutual their obligation to each other.

    The parties can come to whatever terms suit them, but they must actually share in a common understanding of what the terms actually are, and then live with those terms. A person may keep secrets within those terms, but they may not violate obligations they have freely chosen.

    As regards academic posturing, incidentally, I might have restrained myself in the view that it is awkward to comment on someone else's actual circumstances. I would prefer that this discussion had been academic.

    However you volunteered your personal circumstances, and have happily agreed to continue the discussion in several posts, and I take courage to continue from this and from your quote:
    Quote Originally Posted by kallipolis View Post
    I have a very thick skin and am familiar with more bruising threads that were once the norm here some ten years ago.
    I really am talking therefore about your circumstances, and not some academic abstraction. And your example really does lend itself to the topic. (And I suppose it gives you a chance to exercise the art of debate which you so enjoy; changing the subject, introducing straw men like "heterosexual norms" or "judeo-christian inertia," or accusations of hypocrisy toward people who are morally consistent for rhetorical effect.) But ultimately you give us a personal and relevant example to work from.

    And unfortunately I cannot see how you have any regard for the wife of Vasillios at all. By your actions it seems you judge her to be beneath comprehension of your enlightened arrangement. And as someone having nothing to do with the three of you, in that disinterested perspective, the entire base of your argument seems utterly self-serving. Rather like watching a faltering dieter explain to himself why just one more helping of lasagne is still reasonable. Except, you know, hearts, emotions, instead of a few calories.
    Last edited by bankside; July 21st, 2013 at 08:47 AM.
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte. And Joseph Wilcox.

  9. #159
    para0402
    Guest

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Well, if he likes me and I like him, I don't see the problem.

  10. #160
    Slut vater292's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    202

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by kallipolis View Post
    The possibility exists
    So you admit it and yet neither you nor her husband care enough or respect her enough to tell her. I think that speaks volumes.

    As for the secrets in relationships, yes there can be secrets in the relationship however for a solid healthy one there should not be secrets that effect both people in the marriage. Her husband dating you definitely effects her. For that reason she deserves to know.

  11. #161
    Once Again Given Flesh. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,450
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by -Callum- View Post
    Shhh, kallipolis, shhhh...your responses are just furthering the divide, and giving solid (but very warped) reasoning for the anti-bisexual crowd.

    The answer to the OP's question is obviously a yes. And I am stunned it's been this long without a bisexual shitfest thread.
    But boy did this one shoot off one HELL of a firecracker, didn't it?
    "As anarchism rears its face,

    They are answered by an iron fist..."

  12. #162
    JUB Addict The Fly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    MPLS
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,628

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by kallipolis View Post
    This a rational response- minus the predictable condescending judgements - which I can appreciate for its attempt to represent your response to life's stimuli...what if you met a bisexual man who chose to remain silent on this issue....later revealing this fact....after a relationship had begun to flourish? Would you remain immovable on your beliefs or give a try just in case your earlier understandings might be influenced by a real life experience loving a man with a different sexual orientation from your own.

    There were no judgements, condescending or otherwise.
    As to your "what if" scenario, I can't imagine a relationship would start with someone with a different orientation than my own. It's one of (but not the only) things I want to know right up front. So remaining silent would be perceived as hiding who he is, and that alone would close the book.

  13. #163
    JUB Addict luckynumbah7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    philadelphia
    Gender
    Transexual Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    1,208

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by kallipolis View Post
    Were my relationship with Vassilios to impact negatively on his marriage then I would be faced with a moral dilemma, that of damaging his marriage.... in reality my relationship with Vassilios is a guarantee that his marriage will prosper for I am encouraging him to remain devoted to his wife knowing that our relationship addresses his need to also relate sexually with men as well as with women something that cannot be understood or appreciated by those who are not bisexual for want of living this experience.
    Poly & Bisexual people have already told you that that's not how good monogomy or poly work. "The Rules of a Good Relationship" (of every type of relationship) can be boiled to "Thou shalt not be dishonest". And this is something all reasonable people agree on. We as a species have agreed with this rule for a very long period of time. It might be a good idea to take some time out to ponder why. That's the problem in that relationship. There's no honesty about having sex with her spouse when they're in a monogamous relationship. Her husband (and you by extension) are not telling the truth to her. You're lieing to her. It's not a hard concept to grasp.

    -edited to add -and don't pull on me the 'what bisexuals need' to feel healthy' concept. The idea is that your boyfriend is lieing about seeing you. And that it is unethical.
    Last edited by luckynumbah7; July 21st, 2013 at 11:33 AM.
    If I blow your mind, do you promise not to think in my mouth? - Unknown

  14. #164
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,080

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by para0402 View Post
    Well, if he likes me and I like him, I don't see the problem.
    ^^^^^^ This.
    I am Dutch, so please excuse me for my low level of English.

  15. #165
    Ruminating
    sixthson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,454
    Blog Entries
    16

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Can a man who would betray his pregnant wife be trusted to be honest with the person that is helping him betray her? Or anyone else for that matter?

    Kallipolis, I repeat my earlier question: are you okay with your "partner" going behind your back and having risky, unprotected sex?
    After all, what you don't know can't hurt you, right?
    Everyone wants to be heard. No one wants to listen.

  16. #166
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,196
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by MoufOfKhaos View Post
    Yes I do.

    In the same way I believe a man can be monogamous even though people seem to think men are predestined to be whores because they're supposed to "spread their seed" or some ridiculous theory like that. Some of you are being completely moronic to think that bi men HAVE to have both, while gay men can settle for one.
    Moronic? Gee, that's nice. Express one's opinion and get called a moron. Thanks for NOT addressing the topic and deflecting it to generic issue of monogamy. Of course a man ANY man CAN be monogamous. But we are talking about bisexual men here. Are you saying they can forgo sex with a woman if they meet the right guy? To give up that side of themselves? Let's stick to that...IMO they cannot long term and thus the tendancy to cheat (with a woman) comes up. Now, if some would consider that a less serious form of cheating (because their gay partner wasn't cheated because they slept with another man) you may have something. But, it's still cheating in my book. Not a part of monogamy in the case of a bisexual guy in relationship with a gay man. Now, of course, a bi guy in an ltr with another bi guy is maybe different because then they might agree that satisfying their bi side with another woman is a legit reason to at least open the relationship. But still NOT TO CHEAT.

  17. #167
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,196
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by -Callum- View Post
    Shhh, kallipolis, shhhh...your responses are just furthering the divide, and giving solid (but very warped) reasoning for the anti-bisexual crowd.

    The answer to the OP's question is obviously a yes. And I am stunned it's been this long without a bisexual shitfest thread.
    Do you think any one here is anti-bisexual? I, for one, am not....you act as if there is a virtual army of people with battle lines drawn. This is simply not the case. I think you are muckraking.

  18. #168
    Once Again Given Flesh. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,450
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    Moronic? Gee, that's nice. Express one's opinion and get called a moron.
    Work on your reading skills - I did NOT call you a moron.

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    Thanks for NOT addressing the topic and deflecting it to generic issue of monogamy.
    I've actually addressed the topic a number of times. But didn't YOU deflect this to a "generic issue of monogamy"? I mean, your very post - the one I quoted - states that a bi man isn't predestined to keep being monogamous if faced with a same sex partner! So let's not try to rake me over the coals for something you did and got called on.

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    Of course a man ANY man CAN be monogamous. But we are talking about bisexual men here. Are you saying they can forgo sex with a woman if they meet the right guy? To give up that side of themselves?
    Yes. Just like a man that's into men who's married or committed to another man can give up chasing other men if he loves that man. I don't see why that's so difficult for some to understand - being bisexual does not mean having to have both, or as some seem to be readily stating, that the same sex relationship with never work because they only want the opposite sex anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    Let's stick to that...IMO they cannot long term and thus the tendancy to cheat (with a woman) comes up.
    Glad you said it's an opinion, because it sure as hell isn't a fact. A person cheating is a person cheating - doesn't matter if he's bi, gay or a hermit crab. Doesn't matter who he's cheating with. Bi men are not more predetermined to cheat anymore than redheads are. It's silly - and yes, MORONIC - to think that having a second gender as an option(option is not the right word, but we'll go with that) means double the propensity to cheat.

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    Now, if some would consider that a less serious form of cheating (because their gay partner wasn't cheated because they slept with another man) you may have something. But, it's still cheating in my book.
    Well if cheating is cheating is cheating in your book, then where is the problem with bi men cheating vs gay men cheating? Either way, if he cheats, doesn't really matter if it's with a girl or a guy... it's that he's unfaithful, period.
    "As anarchism rears its face,

    They are answered by an iron fist..."

  19. #169
    Booyah! Callum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gerstein and Robarts
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,709
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    Do you think any one here is anti-bisexual? I, for one, am not....you act as if there is a virtual army of people with battle lines drawn. This is simply not the case. I think you are muckraking.
    Nah, give it time. This thread is a day old and it's the summer. We're bound for a disturbance in due time.

    Unless, of course, the moderators are working their magic.
    blacksyringe

  20. #170
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,761
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by -Callum- View Post
    And I am stunned it's been this long without a bisexual shitfest thread.
    For this we owe Kallipolis a vote of thanks. His revelation on... whatever you want to call this... has derailed any significant level of bi-bashing.

    Also, Jasun isn't here.


    -d-
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  21. #171
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,761
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    Do you think any one here is anti-bisexual?
    Do chickens have beaks?

    -d-
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  22. #172
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,761
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by kallipolis View Post
    It's just after six in the evening here in Greece and I have pulled a double shift at my work place beginning at 7 - it's holiday time, with staff levels diminishing day by day taking their Summer leave - so I must bid my detractors a temporary farewell with my thanks for the exchanges always a learning process for me.
    I notice for all the cutting, thrusting and riposting you've practiced in this thread, you clearly forgot to answer my question about your partner and his wife's vows.

    -d-
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  23. #173
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Saybrooke View Post
    Oh yeah bi guys are sooooooo sexy
    I was gonna say HELLLLS TO THE NO.... but upon further thought.... I am bi!!
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  24. #174
    Dejavudoo
    Guest

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by mbamike View Post
    Using your argument, I and those like me should be killed. I am a gay man and I actively have sex with other men.
    Of course I argued that. I've always been an advocate of Mosaic Law.

    Your extensions and extrapolations deny the actual progress being made within our society in favor of gay rights and equality. You reduce all morality and society to the part of it that is anti-gay, and apparently to those who are rabidly so.

    As others have perfectly stated, the injunction against infidelity is ancient, far older than Christianity and independent of Judaism. The background of the tale of Helen of Troy is but a simple and obvious example.

    You argue consistently on the forum for an amoral and hedonistic approach to self-fulfillment and liberty. I argue for an equality for gays, and that means responsibility, accountability, integrity, honesty, and integration into society. We do not have to be headed for becoming Stepford wives in order for us to recognize that our enfranchisement as a minority is not going to come with a requirement that we live in a perpetual contrarianism to every basic value of the surrounding society. As a population, we seek equality, which means people living within a larger context, not in some make-believe gay Utopia where anything goes. It has never been that way, and it won't be anytime soon.

    There is no referendum on bisexuality here. Most people have posted that they have no objection to dating bisexuals, and I am in that number. The side debate has arisen because there is a pretext of enlightened living being substituted for the age-old truth that some guy half-way across the planet is trying to have his cake and eat it too.

    An open marriage or relationship is one thing: everyone enters with eyes wide open. A deception is another. And it doesn't matter if we are talking hypothetical abstractions, Kallipolis' reality, or whatever rendezvous you may or may not be having. The value of honesty is constant, not fluctuating when it is inconvenient.

  25. #175
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    OMG... I just read the thread.... someone is the 'other women'

    tsk tsk
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  26. #176
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,196
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeltninja View Post
    Do chickens have beaks?

    -d-
    Why yes the DO...they also have CLAWS.


  27. #177
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,636
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dejavudoo View Post
    Of course I argued that. I've always been an advocate of Mosaic Law.

    Your extensions and extrapolations deny the actual progress being made within our society in favor of gay rights and equality. You reduce all morality and society to the part of it that is anti-gay, and apparently to those who are rabidly so.

    As others have perfectly stated, the injunction against infidelity is ancient, far older than Christianity and independent of Judaism. The background of the tale of Helen of Troy is but a simple and obvious example.

    You argue consistently on the forum for an amoral and hedonistic approach to self-fulfillment and liberty. I argue for an equality for gays, and that means responsibility, accountability, integrity, honesty, and integration into society. We do not have to be headed for becoming Stepford wives in order for us to recognize that our enfranchisement as a minority is not going to come with a requirement that we live in a perpetual contrarianism to every basic value of the surrounding society. As a population, we seek equality, which means people living within a larger context, not in some make-believe gay Utopia where anything goes. It has never been that way, and it won't be anytime soon.

    There is no referendum on bisexuality here. Most people have posted that they have no objection to dating bisexuals, and I am in that number. The side debate has arisen because there is a pretext of enlightened living being substituted for the age-old truth that some guy half-way across the planet is trying to have his cake and eat it too.

    An open marriage or relationship is one thing: everyone enters with eyes wide open. A deception is another. And it doesn't matter if we are talking hypothetical abstractions, Kallipolis' reality, or whatever rendezvous you may or may not be having. The value of honesty is constant, not fluctuating when it is inconvenient.
    no sweat is a just a read
    just a wond is a this a planet earth of apes playin wit nose snot fa eons?

    anway alway a pleasure a read

    thankyou

    hpappy porn day
    all dudes salute wit cock millyteeree gonna got tink new pantys
    -yea at a tinks-

  28. #178
    Dejavudoo
    Guest

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Sloppy, I'm sorry I wasted your time. You do realize you were given an honorable mention in Telly's moisturizer thread, right?

    Would hate for you to totally waste your log-in on my tedious moralizing.

  29. #179
    Vannie
    Guest

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    4 pages about something that don't exist? Really now.....

  30. #180
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,636
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dejavudoo View Post
    Sloppy, I'm sorry I wasted your time. You do realize you were given an honorable mention in Telly's moisturizer thread, right?

    Would hate for you to totally waste your log-in on my tedious moralizing.
    so sweet a cum on in ans read up

    one a try no a read but it hapran but no swalla Honest

    go lick icecream now it nice

    thankyou
    all dudes salute wit cock millyteeree gonna got tink new pantys
    -yea at a tinks-

  31. #181
    The Journey of a Lifetime Adrock-JD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,883

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SLOPPYSECONDS View Post
    here go fa world leadurs
    giv ya citazens a fuck card woteva age ya gon say fucky okay

    folk sign it wot fuckys wit a nice prtetty labulls so everyone can check
    * 222 gay folk taday "
    1 straight folk taday
    $ 2 dozyens Bi taday $
    3 penguins
    " escort wot no a whoreins porstitue cause nice shoes *
    female from saturn
    ^ comic hero ^
    " teddy bear Model 5000 "

    ans folk get sleep from ya awsums citaens a great lands supa everhtang

    ha
    Absolutely. Wait, what?

    And I would date SLOPPYSECONDS, too. I wouldn't understand what he was saying but we'd get by.

  32. #182
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,636
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    coor a sumone readin ma stuff

    -COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR-

    internet 2 pin drop

    ha
    all dudes salute wit cock millyteeree gonna got tink new pantys
    -yea at a tinks-

  33. #183
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Just read aloud sloppy's post as if there is a cock in your mouth and it is understandable
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  34. #184
    Dejavudoo
    Guest

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Yes, yes, and followed no doubt with a swig of Telly's moisturizer.

  35. #185
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beware the deepity.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    16,722
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Just read aloud sloppy's post as if there is a cock in your mouth and it is understandable
    Wow! Kind of like being weirded out when you listen to a recording of yourself… "Is that really what I sound like...when I have a cock in my mouth?"
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte. And Joseph Wilcox.

  36. #186
    Look, listen and rejoice oakpope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Paris, France.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,416

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    I'm quite astonished and appalled by the lack of respect and the treatment shown to bisexual people in this thread by some.

    To say that because someone is capable of falling in love with either sex that someone will always cheat on their partner is beyond ludicrous and frankly downright rude.

    As far as I understand it (as I'm not bisexual myself), bisexuality is not about a need to have sex with both genders at the same time. It's only the possibility of enjoying both.

    Why on Earth wouldn't a gay man or a straight woman want to date a bisexual man ? That makes no sense at all for me. If you're in love with him and him with you, where is the problem ? Maybe some (very few ?) bisexual people have that need to have sex with both genders. That can be discussed in the relationship. If it's a no no for you, fine, it's respectable. If it's a matter of some nights out a year, that can be negotiated, as in an open relationship, or as other things in a relationship where not all things click automatically.
    Love shouldn't be a prison. It should be a joy to let the loved one express himself as long as no harm is done to either.

    But why would anyone impose an automatic distrust on all bisexual people ? There are bad people, cheaters, liers, I think, in equal proportions among gay, straight or bisexual people.

    At the very least, gay people should be way more tolerant towards our bisexual brothers as we should know how hurtful unjust discrimination is.

    PS : Sorry I feel like I'm expressing myself very poorly in English in this post. Always been difficult when I'm emotional, I tend to become unclear.
    Magna Veritas


  37. #187
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,636
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    got both ma mawsth a fulls so


    back ta earth

    thankyou
    all dudes salute wit cock millyteeree gonna got tink new pantys
    -yea at a tinks-

  38. #188
    Know thyself kallipolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Piraeus, Greece
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,529

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by oakpope View Post

    To say that because someone is capable of falling in love with either sex that someone will always cheat on their partner is beyond ludicrous and frankly downright rude.

    Beware of those who know it all writing from their living room devoid of life's experiences dwelling in a world of make believe determined that their interpretation of the truths of the human sexual person is beyond criticism....

  39. #189
    Know thyself kallipolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Piraeus, Greece
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,529

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by vater292 View Post
    So you admit it and yet neither you nor her husband care enough or respect her enough to tell her. I think that speaks volumes.

    As for the secrets in relationships, yes there can be secrets in the relationship however for a solid healthy one there should not be secrets that effect both people in the marriage. Her husband dating you definitely effects her. For that reason she deserves to know.
    ...and this is true of most married relationships....something the theorists prefer to avoid embracing...

  40. #190
    Know thyself kallipolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Piraeus, Greece
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,529

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by bankside View Post
    A cynical view of marriage as transitory

    The divorce rate confirms my observation.....who am I to argue with the statistics.

  41. #191
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,196
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by kallipolis View Post
    The divorce rate confirms my observation.....who am I to argue with the statistics.
    What statistics? None have been presented so far in this thread!

  42. #192
    reone
    Guest

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    I would certainly date a bisexual, but I wouldn't even want to associate with a person that not only condones cheating, but would actively partake in it with a married person. One says something about a person's nature and moral compass while the other is simply a trait or characteristic.

  43. #193
    Look, listen and rejoice oakpope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Paris, France.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,416

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by kallipolis View Post
    Beware of those who know it all writing from their living room devoid of life's experiences dwelling in a world of make believe determined that their interpretation of the truths of the human sexual person is beyond criticism....
    So you think that all bisexual people are cheaters ?? I'm far from being beyond criticism : if bisexual people care to rectify any mistakes I made in my post concerning them, feel free to do so.
    Magna Veritas


  44. #194
    Look, listen and rejoice oakpope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Paris, France.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,416

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by kallipolis View Post
    ...and this is true of most married relationships....something the theorists prefer to avoid embracing...
    And when the child confront you for robbing him of his father and parents well being, what will you say to him/her ?
    Magna Veritas


  45. #195
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,636
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    here go
    stamp
    avaialbull not availabull save folk figa wot da nose sayin taday

    thankyou
    all dudes salute wit cock millyteeree gonna got tink new pantys
    -yea at a tinks-

  46. #196
    Dejavudoo
    Guest

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by bankside View Post
    Wow! Kind of like being weirded out when you listen to a recording of yourself… "Is that really what I sound like...when I have a cock in my mouth?"
    Um, I think we need another Vocaroo thread with Jayhawk recording under the circumstance you describe.

  47. #197
    Know thyself kallipolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Piraeus, Greece
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,529

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by oakpope View Post
    So you think that all bisexual people are cheaters ?? I'm far from being beyond criticism : if bisexual people care to rectify any mistakes I made in my post concerning them, feel free to do so.
    Had you read my posts you will understood that cheating is a human action not monopolised by any one sexual orientation.

  48. #198
    Know thyself kallipolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Piraeus, Greece
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,529

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by oakpope View Post
    And when the child confront you for robbing him of his father and parents well being, what will you say to him/her ?
    Should that be the automatic outcome or are you merely being melodramatic?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    What statistics? None have been presented so far in this thread!
    Divorce statistics are freely available over the Internet

  49. #199
    Know thyself kallipolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Piraeus, Greece
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,529

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by reone View Post
    I would certainly date a bisexual, but I wouldn't even want to associate with a person that not only condones cheating, but would actively partake in it with a married person. One says something about a person's nature and moral compass while the other is simply a trait or characteristic.
    When you next date a saint please drop us his telephone number.

  50. #200
    A Total Bottom mbamike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,610

    Code of Conduct

    Re: If you are gay, would you date a bisexual ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dejavudoo View Post
    You argue consistently on the forum for an amoral and hedonistic approach to self-fulfillment and liberty.
    I do? This is news to me!

    My argue is very simple. We do not have any authority to judge another person's relationship. They are the ones who will reap the rewards or suffer the consequences. No one made us the moral police.

    Homophobia kills!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.