JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Results 1 to 25 of 25

Thread: Panty sniffers?

  1. #1

    Panty sniffers?

    Any guys out there that like to sniff panties?

  2. #2

    Re: Panty sniffers?

    Dirty thongs! Would you sniff them?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	64.6 KB 
ID:	969275
    Last edited by Amexicano; July 16th, 2013 at 02:12 AM.

  3. #3
    Joe06877
    Guest

    Re: Panty sniffers?

    I think I might. Not sure. But, if they were men's undies, I'd be licking them by now!

  4. #4

    Re: Panty sniffers?

    Yeah that would be hot too.

  5. #5

    Re: Panty sniffers?

    Men's undies I'd be collecting, not just sniffing.

  6. #6
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    139

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Panty sniffers?

    I'm a HUGE panty sniffer , and mens soiled undies , HA! let's face it's the next best thing to being there , LOl . My wife knows I'm a big panty sniffer , she'll give me her dirty panties or thong while she sucks me off , I love that smell . I'll even get off sniffing my own pissy smelling underwear if I don't have another guys to sniff . I love finding nice soiled panties .

  7. #7
    Joe06877
    Guest

    Re: Panty sniffers?

    Quote Originally Posted by cuck72 View Post
    I'm a HUGE panty sniffer , and mens soiled undies , HA! let's face it's the next best thing to being there , LOl . My wife knows I'm a big panty sniffer , she'll give me her dirty panties or thong while she sucks me off , I love that smell . I'll even get off sniffing my own pissy smelling underwear if I don't have another guys to sniff . I love finding nice soiled panties .
    I admit to sniffing my own soiled undies more times than I care to think about.

  8. #8
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    139

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Panty sniffers?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe06877 View Post
    I admit to sniffing my own soiled undies more times than I care to think about.
    I love to leave a little piss in my underwear through out the day , so if I'm alone I'll sniff them thinking of some guy I want to suck off . I'll think of his pissy crotch in my face and jack off , then lick it up . I fantasize about these two straight guy's I work with , or a couple of my son's friends I really like to suck .

  9. #9

    Re: Panty sniffers?

    I bet your wife's panties and thongs smell good. Musky and pissy scented panty crotch is one of the best smells in the world.

  10. #10

    Re: Panty sniffers?

    Quote Originally Posted by cuck72 View Post
    I'm a HUGE panty sniffer , and mens soiled undies , HA! let's face it's the next best thing to being there , LOl . My wife knows I'm a big panty sniffer , she'll give me her dirty panties or thong while she sucks me off , I love that smell . I'll even get off sniffing my own pissy smelling underwear if I don't have another guys to sniff . I love finding nice soiled panties .
    I bet your wife's panties and thongs smell good. Musky and pissy scented panty crotch is one of the best smells in the world.

  11. #11
    On the Prowl Yveshom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    NY
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    66

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Panty sniffers?

    Quote Originally Posted by Amexicano View Post
    Any guys out there that like to sniff panties?
    A few weeks back I was at a dinner party at the apartment of a guy friend who is married to a lawyer who works for a large legal practise in NY. It was a large gathering of about 12 folks and when I went to the guest bathroom it was occupied so I asked if I could use the main bedroom. If u want smelly, used female panties sure are the ticket I was to discover. There was discarded clothing in the hamper next to the toilet in the bathroom, including a blouse and panties. Out of curiosity I checked the panties out. White Victoria's Secret cotton thongs. What intrugued me most was that the crotch area was soiled yellow and had vaginal discharge and on the back of the thong was a dark brown skid mark about a eighth of an inch. The thong strip must have sit snug against her anus and slightly inside the anus during the working day for it to be soiled. I could not resist sniffing - the ass smell was very strong and there was also this pungent dried urine stink too. I have sniffed a guys undies but these were far more smelly. Sniffing the panties in secret made me quite horny!

  12. #12

    Re: Panty sniffers?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yveshom View Post
    A few weeks back I was at a dinner party at the apartment of a guy friend who is married to a lawyer who works for a large legal practise in NY. It was a large gathering of about 12 folks and when I went to the guest bathroom it was occupied so I asked if I could use the main bedroom. If u want smelly, used female panties sure are the ticket I was to discover. There was discarded clothing in the hamper next to the toilet in the bathroom, including a blouse and panties. Out of curiosity I checked the panties out. White Victoria's Secret cotton thongs. What intrugued me most was that the crotch area was soiled yellow and had vaginal discharge and on the back of the thong was a dark brown skid mark about a eighth of an inch. The thong strip must have sit snug against her anus and slightly inside the anus during the working day for it to be soiled. I could not resist sniffing - the ass smell was very strong and there was also this pungent dried urine stink too. I have sniffed a guys undies but these were far more smelly. Sniffing the panties in secret made me quite horny!
    Oh yeah man women's panties can be pretty damn smelly. Musky pussy juice, discharge, piss, skid marks mmmm. I bet you wanted to stay in that bathroom the whole night.

  13. #13

    Re: Panty sniffers?

    My life's early years sniffing panties I was obsessed, nomatter what the age, men's or women's. Women's panties that men have worn, I like best. If I go to someone's house and there's a hamper, I will search for a pair, if they are smelly, I will stash them in my crotch, and take them for smells later.

  14. #14
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    138

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Panty sniffers?

    i sniff panties and men's underwear. my girlfriend's sister always leaves her panties on the ground in the bathroom so i sniff those regularly. always sweaty and smelling good. and a buddy of mine asks me to housesit from time to time so i sniff those.

    the best one was in college. a female friend of mine gave me her keys to her dorm because she was going home for a week and let me use her dorm room to study (my roommate was loud and obnoxious). so i went in there and found her laundry bag full of dirty panties. i took them all out and sniffed every one of them while jacking off. i shot my load so fast.

  15. #15

    Re: Panty sniffers?

    Nice man! I bet keeping an eye on your friends house while he was out of town was nice. I've done that before for one of my best friends. Had a good time sniffing his underwear and his wife's panties.

    Quote Originally Posted by latinyouth24 View Post
    i sniff panties and men's underwear. my girlfriend's sister always leaves her panties on the ground in the bathroom so i sniff those regularly. always sweaty and smelling good. and a buddy of mine asks me to housesit from time to time so i sniff those.

    the best one was in college. a female friend of mine gave me her keys to her dorm because she was going home for a week and let me use her dorm room to study (my roommate was loud and obnoxious). so i went in there and found her laundry bag full of dirty panties. i took them all out and sniffed every one of them while jacking off. i shot my load so fast.

  16. #16

    Re: Panty sniffers?

    How did you get a hold of panties that a guy had worn? Sounds hot. Would like to sniff some that had been worn by a woman one day and then a guy the next day.

    Quote Originally Posted by jmadaf View Post
    My life's early years sniffing panties I was obsessed, nomatter what the age, men's or women's. Women's panties that men have worn, I like best. If I go to someone's house and there's a hamper, I will search for a pair, if they are smelly, I will stash them in my crotch, and take them for smells later.

  17. #17
    Slut charles-smythe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    dallas
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    283

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Panty sniffers?

    Quote Originally Posted by Amexicano View Post
    Any guys out there that like to sniff panties?
    ...i love the taste and smell of pussy...so not only would i...but i have...

  18. #18

    Re: Panty sniffers?

    Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
    ...i love the taste and smell of pussy...so not only would i...but i have...
    Nice! Would love to hear one of your hottest experiences sniffing panties. Message me if you don't want to share it here.

  19. #19

    Re: Panty sniffers?

    Any other hot experiences?

  20. #20
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    139

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Panty sniffers?

    WOW!!! It's so hot reading about all these other dirty panty sniffers out there . My wife wears pantyhose to work and uses those cotton panty liners in them . I find them on top of the garbage when shes in the bathroom rapped in a tissue . YEAH I steal them for later and sniff her pussy juices and stale piss that leaked in them during her work day , I'm always thinking of another man fucking her mature old cunt real good, while I'm smelling her pussy .

    I also like to visit our niece , she a big black cock lover , was breeded three different times by black guys .and I've smelt her dirty soiled thongs . ONE TIME I couldn't believe my luck , my wife and I was over there in the morning and they must have just got done fucking . I used the bathroom and found her sexy red thong on top of the sink. My 34 yo. niece must have forgot to put them in the wash and OMG , there it was , the thin crotch was soaked and all cum slimy . I beat off so hard sniffing her excited cunt and her BF's strong cummy black man slime in them and licked his cum off them. I also jacked off sniffing my sister-n-laws dirty smelly panties , she's my wife's sister and mother to this niece.

    I also went over to my sons place a couple of times to let out his dog when he and his roommate friends were all out . I found my sons roommates dirty cloths and sniff their pissy musty stale sweaty ball scent in their boxers. My son lives with Josh and Shawn their all mid 20's with GF's and I've beat off fantasizing about sucking their hard young man cocks A LOT.

    I feel so lucky that my wife lets me sniff her soiled panties when she blows me, she knows I love smelling her pussy and eating her out. She DOESN'T know that I thinking about sucking cocks and sniff our sons friends pissy underwear. I'm a secret sissy husband.

  21. #21
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    139

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Panty sniffers?

    They look look like my young nieces, she's 34 I LOVE the smell of her soiled dirty thongs . I find them in her bathroom hamper and beat off sniffing them every time I'm over there . I LOVE sniffing her black BF's boxers too and would love being his old daddy white bitch.

  22. #22
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Panty sniffers?

    love sniffing, playing with and wearing dirty panties!

  23. #23

    Re: Panty sniffers?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KellytheCoed7f.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	40.3 KB 
ID:	1073194Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kellythecoed8c.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	48.1 KB 
ID:	1073191Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KellytheCoed7d.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	44.5 KB 
ID:	1073190Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KellytheCoed7j.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	1073189

    This guy sniffs a girl's panties while he jacks off while watching her masturbate. Very hot scene in a movie called Kelly the Coed #7.

  24. #24

    Re: Panty sniffers?

    Nice! How often do you sniff them?

    Quote Originally Posted by kinkybiguy869 View Post
    love sniffing, playing with and wearing dirty panties!

  25. #25

    Re: Panty sniffers?

    Sniff them? Maybe. Lick them? Hell yes!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.