JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 290
  1. #101
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,834

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    A lot of death threats towards Zimmerman have already been written and I imagine a lot more are to come.
    I don't know who this actor is, but I like his letter to Zimmy. It's not a threat but it is very appropriate.

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3599635.html

    Lance Gross POWERFUL Message To Zimmerman



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lancegross.jpg 
Views:	259 
Size:	107.5 KB 
ID:	969286
    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  2. #102

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    Quote Originally Posted by frankfrank View Post
    I'm confused, I saw somewhere else (either a post in here, or something on the news) that mentioned one of the jurors is already talking to a publisher?? I hope not.
    CNN had a juror on last night. She is not writing a book. Several of the commentators called her a racist based on that she called Zimmerman by his first name (she also called Trayvon by his first name). She said the jury did not talk about race. She appeared to be very frank and answered all of the questions.

    My personal opinion is that she should have stayed quiet. CNN gave info on her employment, her husband's employment, and how many children she had -- I'm sure some media person (other than CNN) has already found her. Her life will never be the same -- now even more people will not want to do jury duty. Maybe, we just need to change things and have the media and politicians be the jury since they already decide who is guilty and who is innocent.

  3. #103
    auribus teneo lupum Stardreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Over the Hedge and Under the Hill
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    3,095

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    The radio had a comment from one of the jurors this morning. Her comments seem to indicate the jury came to the same conclusions I did about the case. Early on in the public outcry on the story a newspaper commentator said that this was a tragedy but not the evil melodrama tragedy that most were painting it but more a classical Greek tragedy were the the main players did not have evil intent and may even have thought they were doing the right thing but because of stupid mistakes on the case of one or both of them disaster befell all.
    Under democracy one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule - and both commonly succeed, and are right. H. L. Mencken US editor (1880 - 1956)

  4. #104
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,834

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    Quote Originally Posted by frankfrank View Post
    I'm confused, I saw somewhere else (either a post in here, or something on the news) that mentioned one of the jurors is already talking to a publisher?? I hope not.
    I saw this the other day. Of course, it being Alternet, some will find it questionable. But here are names and you can check other links through google.
    Her husband is a lawyer so I believe it.

    http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-pol...tter869119&t=5

    AlterNet / By Alex Kane

    Juror Who Found Zimmerman Innocent Cashing In With Book Deal, Called Martin "A Boy of Color”
    One juror who found George Zimmerman innocent has signed on with a literary agent in the hopes of a future book deal about her experience.

    July 15, 2013 |

    One of the jurors who decided that George Zimmerman was not guilty on charges of manslaughter and second-degree murder for killing Trayvon Martin is now trying to cash in on her experience. Media Bistro reports that Juror B37 and her husband (who is an attorney) has signed with a literary agent. The intent is to write a book on the Zimmerman case.
    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  5. #105

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    Here is a report of the the one juror's interview. The jury concluded that both parties did wrong, but Martin stuck the first blow and that Zimmerman was in fear for his life when he pulled the gun. With those findings of fact, the jury's decision was correct. None of us were at the trial or heard all the evidence, so we cannot say that the jury was wrong.

  6. #106
    JUB Addict vulgar_newcomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    St. Petersburg
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,650

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    CNN had a juror on last night. She is not writing a book. Several of the commentators called her a racist based on that she called Zimmerman by his first name (she also called Trayvon by his first name). She said the jury did not talk about race. She appeared to be very frank and answered all of the questions.

    My personal opinion is that she should have stayed quiet. CNN gave info on her employment, her husband's employment, and how many children she had -- I'm sure some media person (other than CNN) has already found her. Her life will never be the same -- now even more people will not want to do jury duty. Maybe, we just need to change things and have the media and politicians be the jury since they already decide who is guilty and who is innocent.
    Her Husband is a attorney and this is the jury member who along with her husband are thinking of writing a book. Though she claims it will not be for profit, and I claim you can drink salt water too.
    CNN didn't pay her but of course pr is usually done for free. If the book comes out there is no doubt it will claim she was the first juror to publicly speak on CNN Anderson cooper show.

    Shocking when asked if she felt bad for what happened to Trayvon Martin her reply was "I fell bad for both of them (Martin/Zimmerman)". Shit Martin is dead and Zimmerman isn't

    I do agree she seemed real and I appreciate her reply that it was looked as a murder case and not a racial case. This is a case revolving around the stand your ground law regardless of personal prejudice or not. Based on one of the defendants story because the other is dead.

  7. #107
    JUB Addict darden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Jersey City
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,239

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    The woman known publicly only as B-37, her jury selection designation, now says that serving in sequestration as a juror "shielded me from the depth of pain that exists among the general public over every aspect of this case."

    "The potential book was always intended to be a respectful observation of the trial from my and my husband's perspectives solely and it was to be an observation that our 'system' of justice can get so complicated that it creates a conflict with our 'spirit' of justice," she said. "Now that I am returned to my family and to society in general, I have realized that the best direction for me to go is away from writing any sort of book and return instead to my life as it was before I was called to sit on this jury."
    George Zimmerman juror B-37 drops plans to write book, agent says

  8. #108
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,834

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    Thank you, I think that will be best for the Country.
    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  9. #109
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,237
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    Quote Originally Posted by Stardreamer View Post
    The radio had a comment from one of the jurors this morning. Her comments seem to indicate the jury came to the same conclusions I did about the case. Early on in the public outcry on the story a newspaper commentator said that this was a tragedy but not the evil melodrama tragedy that most were painting it but more a classical Greek tragedy were the the main players did not have evil intent and may even have thought they were doing the right thing but because of stupid mistakes on the case of one or both of them disaster befell all.
    That's an interesting take, deserving of some thought.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  10. #110
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,237
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    Here is a report of the the one juror's interview. The jury concluded that both parties did wrong, but Martin stuck the first blow and that Zimmerman was in fear for his life when he pulled the gun. With those findings of fact, the jury's decision was correct. None of us were at the trial or heard all the evidence, so we cannot say that the jury was wrong.
    Given that the judge excluded some evidence, the jury didn't hear it all, either.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  11. #111
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,171

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    Given that the judge excluded some evidence, the jury didn't hear it all, either.
    And they especially didn't get to hear what a bad, bad boy the dead kid was.

  12. #112

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryReardon View Post
    And they especially didn't get to hear what a bad, bad boy the dead kid was.
    See Henry, comments like these make me wonder if you're actually a liberal troll since no one could possibly think the arrest records of Zimmerman or Martin were relevant to the jury. Not to mention its really not even true considering the shirtless pic the jury saw of him.

    Really Henry, this comment is so bad you make the race interpretation MSNBC is pushing over this case actually seem legit.
    Last edited by Vitamin; July 16th, 2013 at 11:59 AM.

  13. #113
    Thankfully Liberal & Gay
    frankfrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois (Agent Provocateur and Refujiunderground you can do it)
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    15,190
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    Quote Originally Posted by rocabar View Post
    SAME prosecutor, different verdicts.

    Do I smell a possible conspiracy here? I don't hear anybody talking about it at all. I'll theorize it here.

    The prosecutor for "the state" is responsible for all the prosecutions in his/her jurisdiction, right?

    I'm not at all convinced that all prosecutors are impartial, always committing their labors to assure that the outcome of the court trial is appropriate, and fits the crime. It's SUPPOSED to be that way, but is it?

    Could this prosecutor be acting upon personal biases? He seemed overly eager to make sure that the woman who fired the warning shot into the ceiling would be sent to prison as long as possible - even some murderers don't get the sentences that she got.

    The prosecution, last week, seemed to prosecute the case against Zimmerman only half-heartedly at best, and their FAIL to come up with rebuttals or important questions, etc., was EPIC. It was almost as though the prosecution hoped that Zimmerman would simply walk.

    I freely admit that I mostly avoided coverage of the trial, and I have gone by how other people have summarized it. There seems to be a major agreement that the prosecution could have been much more aggressive and thorough than it was, though.

    Is it possible that the prosecution, indeed, decided to "blow" the case, giving enough information favorable to Zimmerman (by not questioning any of it) that the JURY would have too much doubt to convict...on ANY charge? Or am I just talking out of my ass here, and surmising something that could never possibly happen?

    < grabs a pair of binoculars >
    < grabs some Arizona iced tea, and two cooked bags of >
    < backs away from thread >
    < retreats to the nearest silo (because there are no hills here), climbs to the top, and watches the thread destruct >
    "All legal U. S. residents who are 18 years or older, shall have an unconditional right to vote." - 28th Amendment, US Constitution?
    "But, hey, who cares about women and their rights when the religious liberty of a nationwide chain of arts and crafts stores is at stake?" - Daily Kos, 30 June 2014
    "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires" - Susan B. Anthony

  14. #114
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,237
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    Quote Originally Posted by frankfrank View Post
    SAME prosecutor, different verdicts.

    Do I smell a possible conspiracy here? I don't hear anybody talking about it at all. I'll theorize it here.

    The prosecutor for "the state" is responsible for all the prosecutions in his/her jurisdiction, right?

    I'm not at all convinced that all prosecutors are impartial, always committing their labors to assure that the outcome of the court trial is appropriate, and fits the crime. It's SUPPOSED to be that way, but is it?

    Could this prosecutor be acting upon personal biases? He seemed overly eager to make sure that the woman who fired the warning shot into the ceiling would be sent to prison as long as possible - even some murderers don't get the sentences that she got.

    The prosecution, last week, seemed to prosecute the case against Zimmerman only half-heartedly at best, and their FAIL to come up with rebuttals or important questions, etc., was EPIC. It was almost as though the prosecution hoped that Zimmerman would simply walk.

    I freely admit that I mostly avoided coverage of the trial, and I have gone by how other people have summarized it. There seems to be a major agreement that the prosecution could have been much more aggressive and thorough than it was, though.

    Is it possible that the prosecution, indeed, decided to "blow" the case, giving enough information favorable to Zimmerman (by not questioning any of it) that the JURY would have too much doubt to convict...on ANY charge? Or am I just talking out of my ass here, and surmising something that could never possibly happen?

    < grabs a pair of binoculars >
    < grabs some Arizona iced tea, and two cooked bags of >
    < backs away from thread >
    < retreats to the nearest silo (because there are no hills here), climbs to the top, and watches the thread destruct >
    I have yet to encounter a head prosecutor who didn't operate on some bias, whether some personal prejudice or a political agenda or religious bias. Assistant prosecutors are a different story -- the best prosecutor around here will never be more than an assistant because he's interested in truth and justice, not in scoring points or "winning" the "right" (kind of) cases; he's been in the same position for years and watched others advance past him.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  15. #115
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,834

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    A CBS station in San Antonio Tx carried this story. Good for Stevie!


    http://www.kens5.com/news/entertainment/215697661.html



    Wonder won't sing in Fla. after Zimmerman verdict



    by Associated Press

    Posted on July 16, 2013 at 1:00 PM

    Updated yesterday at 1:07 PM

    NEW YORK (AP) — Stevie Wonder says he won't perform in Florida and other states with a "stand your ground" law.

    In a video posted on YouTube, the 63-year-old singer said at a concert in Quebec City, Canada, on Sunday "that until the 'stand your ground' law is abolished in Florida, I will never perform there again."

    Wonder added: "Wherever I find that law exists, I will not perform in that state or in that part of the world."
    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  16. #116

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    I doubt Wonder actually realized that more than 30 states have the same law that Florida does.

    It's evident that Wonder did not listen to the trial along with our Attorney General. Neither listened because if they did, they would have known that 'stand your ground' was never mentioned during the trial.

  17. #117
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,237
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    I doubt Wonder actually realized that more than 30 states have the same law that Florida does.

    It's evident that Wonder did not listen to the trial along with our Attorney General. Neither listened because if they did, they would have known that 'stand your ground' was never mentioned during the trial.
    I hope the others are better written than the Florida one.

    As for the trial, SYG didn't have to be mentioned. I presume that Wonder, along with many others, is assuming that if the law had not been in place, Zimmerman would have been more cautious.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  18. #118
    mitchymo
    Guest

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    As for the trial, SYG didn't have to be mentioned. I presume that Wonder, along with many others, is assuming that if the law had not been in place, Zimmerman would have been more cautious.
    Its not so much that he may have been more cautious, but that he wouldn't have such an easy excuse for taking somebody's life so easily.

    A law that permits the taking of life in self defence is serving to provide the escape from justice for anyone who can hatch a plan to do just that.
    There shouldn't be any legal acceptance of the right to use 'deadly force'. Such force is de facto covered under the right to self defence. It should not be a piece of legislature defining the parameter of whether it is acceptable or not, but your peers that decide whether such force is or isn't acceptable.

    Zimmerman was a provocateur, he failed to reasonably accept any responsibility for Trayvon Martin's behaviour that night, and used the law to escape justice for an excessive and unreasonable action on his part.

  19. #119
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,237
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    Quote Originally Posted by mitchymo View Post
    Its not so much that he may have been more cautious, but that he wouldn't have such an easy excuse for taking somebody's life so easily.

    A law that permits the taking of life in self defence is serving to provide the escape from justice for anyone who can hatch a plan to do just that.
    There shouldn't be any legal acceptance of the right to use 'deadly force'. Such force is de facto covered under the right to self defence. It should not be a piece of legislature defining the parameter of whether it is acceptable or not, but your peers that decide whether such force is or isn't acceptable.

    Zimmerman was a provocateur, he failed to reasonably accept any responsibility for Trayvon Martin's behaviour that night, and used the law to escape justice for an excessive and unreasonable action on his part.
    Having such a law is a good thing; in Florida it has helped keep scores of innocent people from being prosecuted. The problem lies in the way the law was written -- something not surprising given who was the driving force behind it.

    It doesn't help that apparently the intent of the legislature doesn't seem to play a part in how courts in Florida interpret a law. Legislators both for and against the law have come forward to say it wasn't meant to cover things like drug deals gone bad or neighborhood watch captains stalking teenagers, but those statements have had no weight with how judges read the law. That is incredibly stupid, because it makes law a plaything of whoever can hire the most convincing lawyers, rather than something passed with an intent and meaning by elected representatives of the people.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  20. #120
    mitchymo
    Guest

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    Having such a law is a good thing; in Florida it has helped keep scores of innocent people from being prosecuted.
    Scores of innocent people, outside of the US, do not need such laws written to protect self-defensive action. If it is reasonable to take a life, it is forgiveable to take a life, but its people who should decide that, not a law that leaves police unable to press charges, or a prosecution to make a solid case.

  21. #121
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,237
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    Quote Originally Posted by mitchymo View Post
    Scores of innocent people, outside of the US, do not need such laws written to protect self-defensive action. If it is reasonable to take a life, it is forgiveable to take a life, but its people who should decide that, not a law that leaves police unable to press charges, or a prosecution to make a solid case.
    The one who should decide that is the one whose life is at risk. To hold otherwise is to deny individual dignity.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  22. #122
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,171

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    One reporter has come up with statistics showing that blacks benefit from SYG more than whites in Florida.

    http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/16/bl...rtionate-rate/

  23. #123
    mitchymo
    Guest

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    The one who should decide that is the one whose life is at risk. To hold otherwise is to deny individual dignity.
    Oh, i see. So you are suggesting that an individual's dignity is more important than someobody else's life? This is akin to honor killings in Pakistan. The shame, the shame.

    The very problem with this law is the individual being given the impetus to decide whether their action is justified or not, because quite clearly any criminal would be able to justify their actions by abusing the same law.

    Zimmerman felt that his actions were reasonable and justified, i believe he is a murderer, quite a difference in viewpoint. If your law says that the right answer belongs to Zimmerman, on the basis that he was 'involved', and so his decision to make, you're just excusing him from taking responsibility for his actions. Excusing him from facing justice for over-reacting to an altercation which HE played the biggest part in.

    The law is inexcusable. Its not that its badly written, its that its written at all. The taking of a life is a serious matter, and it shouldn't be trivialised by allowing life-takers (rightly or wrongly) to have the final say on whether their behaviour was acceptable or not.

    The US is headed for Idiocracy.

  24. #124

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    Quote Originally Posted by mitchymo View Post
    Oh, i see. So you are suggesting that an individual's dignity is more important than someobody else's life? This is akin to honor killings in Pakistan. The shame, the shame.

    The very problem with this law is the individual being given the impetus to decide whether their action is justified or not, because quite clearly any criminal would be able to justify their actions by abusing the same law.

    Zimmerman felt that his actions were reasonable and justified, i believe he is a murderer, quite a difference in viewpoint. If your law says that the right answer belongs to Zimmerman, on the basis that he was 'involved', and so his decision to make, you're just excusing him from taking responsibility for his actions. Excusing him from facing justice for over-reacting to an altercation which HE played the biggest part in.

    The law is inexcusable. Its not that its badly written, its that its written at all. The taking of a life is a serious matter, and it shouldn't be trivialised by allowing life-takers (rightly or wrongly) to have the final say on whether their behaviour was acceptable or not.

    The US is headed for Idiocracy.
    Do you accept that Zimmerman was on his back, being pounded against the concret? Or, is it your position, that even if he was on his back being hit, he could not use the gun.

  25. #125
    Impish and Mercurial Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,679

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    Do you accept that Zimmerman was on his back, being pounded against the concret? Or, is it your position, that even if he was on his back being hit, he could not use the gun.
    Of course he couldn't, when it was a fight HE instigated. Furthermore, this "on his back" part is new.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  26. #126
    mitchymo
    Guest

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    Do you accept that Zimmerman was on his back, being pounded against the concret? Or, is it your position, that even if he was on his back being hit, he could not use the gun.
    It is my position, that whatever happened during the conflict, that it was Zimmerman who provoked that conflict, and as such, he had no justifiable right to shoot in self defence, when his life was not at threat. The worst case scenario is that he pissed somebody off and got a beating for it. There is of course the possibility, since we don't know the facts immediately prior to Trayvon's death, that Trayvon punched just once, before Zimmerman pulled his gun, leading to a scuffle where they tripped, causing Zimmerman to hit his head on the concrete. We only have one side of the story here, but the facts we know for certain, are that Trayvon was minding his own business that day, Zimmerman was not.

    The viability of people to provoke troubles, and then end them with their opponents fatality, and get away with it protected by SYG and 'deadly' force is far too easy.

    Some people are using SYG to get away with it, and failing, caught out in some way. But others are getting away with it because of lack of evidence. Now these laws exist to try and protect the innocent from being punished for genuine acts of self defence. Thats not a bad reason for trying to create law, to protect the innocent from injustice. But what SYG does is no good whatsoever. It increases injustice. The correct response to injust prosecution of innocents is to APPEAL, not to try and prevent questions of guilt by removing accountability with ill-thought legislation that empowers the guilty as much (if not more) than the innocents it is supposed to be protecting. Trayvon Martin was an innocent that should have been left alone. He was not protected by SYG, but Zimmerman was given permission through it, to involve himself in another's business and to resolve the altercation that he provoked, with as much force as HE deemed appropriate. What person with murderous intent, wouldn't kill and claim that, that level of force was necessary? The taking of life should be scrutinised always, not given a waver because the law says its ok to kill.

  27. #127
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    I’ve seen clips of Juror B37's Shadow on CNN. When she said she felt George’s HEART was in the right place I was DONE. She does not know George Zimmerman & she doesn’t know his Heart. Hell, she doesn’t even know the Heart of her fellow Jurors. She ASSUMED George meant well by his actions that night. Then she said the other 5 Jurors feel the same Fucking way…LOL…

    The State & the Defense intentionally picked Women that hated the Media, hated the Trayvon rallies and support Gun Rights….The jurors allowed their sorrow for George determine their final judgment. They were a WASTE and I hope we NEVER see another 6-member jury and CERTAINLY not all Male/female.

    Now that the Juror has been Honest it’s time for the next wave of Justice.

  28. #128

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    However the fight started, when either party reasonably believes he is in danger of deaths or great bodily harm, he is entitled to defend himself, with deadly force, if necessary. The law does not require him to submit to death, even if he started the fight.
    Criminal prosecutions necessarily rely on the evidence available. No doubt injustice sometimes occurs, but there is no way to proceed without or against the evidence.

  29. #129
    JUB Addict darden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Jersey City
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,239

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    isn't it kind of their entire job to judge Zimmerman's intent?

  30. #130
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    Quote Originally Posted by darden View Post
    isn't it kind of their entire job to judge Zimmerman's intent?
    Judge his intent not discuss what's in his heart as if you Grew up with the man...His 911 call was proof that his Heart wasnt in the right place when he saw Trayvon, a citizen he did not know...The Juror dismissed that..

    B37 said "Trayvon punched George First, he didnt have to do that".....Really Bitch?.....Is she a Psychic? What if George put his hands on Trayvon first, then pulled his Gun?

  31. #131
    Sex God tigerfan482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Columbia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    However the fight started, when either party reasonably believes he is in danger of deaths or great bodily harm, he is entitled to defend himself, with deadly force, if necessary. The law does not require him to submit to death, even if he started the fight.
    Criminal prosecutions necessarily rely on the evidence available. No doubt injustice sometimes occurs, but there is no way to proceed without or against the evidence.
    That's total bullshit, and most self-defense laws in this country do not allow self defense when you start a fight, stand your ground or otherwise. You shouldn't (and aren't) allowed to go around picking fights and then shooting people who fight back. It just doesn't work that way. And by Stand Your Ground logic, then he should submit to death if he starts the fight seeing as how the person he started a fight with has a right to stand their ground as well.

  32. #132

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    No one is obligated to submit to death.

  33. #133
    of the 99%
    Just_Believe18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,190

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    No one is obligated to submit to death.
    ^ That's an assumption to believe that Trayvon even intended to kill George Zimmerman. Trayvon was, after all, the victim of being stalked. I find it preposterous that the choice to live or die falls solely on the lethally armed man, Zimmerman, who provoked the conflict. Trayvon had just as much right to live as Zimmerman did.
    #439th oldest member on JUB.

  34. #134
    mitchymo
    Guest

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    However the fight started, when either party reasonably believes he is in danger of deaths or great bodily harm, he is entitled to defend himself, with deadly force, if necessary. The law does not require him to submit to death, even if he started the fight.
    Criminal prosecutions necessarily rely on the evidence available. No doubt injustice sometimes occurs, but there is no way to proceed without or against the evidence.
    Tigerfan responded well enough to this. I will however comment on the point of injustice sometimes occurring. This law has traded in, the injustice of innocents being found guilty of a crime whilst defending themself, for the injustice of lives being lost to abusers of the law. The greater injustice is the loss of life, not wrongful imprisonment. The law should NEVER explicitly state that deadly force is acceptable in self defence. Much of the world incorporates deadly force into the far more rational 'reasonable force'. The greatest problems with SYG are that people are using unreasonable responses to any altercation, and then being forgiven for it like life is unimportant, because the law explicitly states that they can take life.

  35. #135

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryReardon View Post
    One reporter has come up with statistics showing that blacks benefit from SYG more than whites in Florida.

    http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/16/bl...rtionate-rate/
    The Daily Caller list is based on this . . . .

    http://www.tampabay.com/stand-your-g...aw/fatal-cases

  36. #136

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Of course he couldn't, when it was a fight HE instigated. Furthermore, this "on his back" part is new.
    You didn't listen to the trial -- otherwise you'd know it wasn't 'new'.

  37. #137
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    All that can be said has been said in this thread regarding the TM and GZ case.

    I saw this video on facebook and found it on youtube. This in no way justifies anything Zimmerman did but is an interesting perspective to take onboard.

    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  38. #138

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    I rarely listen to local news because of the black-on-black crime reported every morning on the news where I live -- I think JH knows what I mean.

    Mr. Gentry had some great points. We all need to look inside ourselves rather than try to put the blame on others.

  39. #139
    Impish and Mercurial Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,679

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    Um, there is some very specific blame here, which falls on someone definitely not me...
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  40. #140
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,237
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    Quote Originally Posted by mitchymo View Post
    Oh, i see. So you are suggesting that an individual's dignity is more important than someobody else's life? This is akin to honor killings in Pakistan. The shame, the shame.

    The very problem with this law is the individual being given the impetus to decide whether their action is justified or not, because quite clearly any criminal would be able to justify their actions by abusing the same law.

    Zimmerman felt that his actions were reasonable and justified, i believe he is a murderer, quite a difference in viewpoint. If your law says that the right answer belongs to Zimmerman, on the basis that he was 'involved', and so his decision to make, you're just excusing him from taking responsibility for his actions. Excusing him from facing justice for over-reacting to an altercation which HE played the biggest part in.

    The law is inexcusable. Its not that its badly written, its that its written at all. The taking of a life is a serious matter, and it shouldn't be trivialised by allowing life-takers (rightly or wrongly) to have the final say on whether their behaviour was acceptable or not.

    The US is headed for Idiocracy.
    Excellent job of ignoring the substance of my post so you can rant.

    If this law had been written properly, no criminal would be able to take advantage of it at all -- and Zimmerman would either have backed off or be headed for prison. Unfortunately, we had Marion Hammer driving the effort.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  41. #141
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,237
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Of course he couldn't, when it was a fight HE instigated.
    And that's the view that's been expressed by those legislators who sponsored the law.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  42. #142
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,237
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    However the fight started, when either party reasonably believes he is in danger of deaths or great bodily harm, he is entitled to defend himself, with deadly force, if necessary. The law does not require him to submit to death, even if he started the fight.
    Criminal prosecutions necessarily rely on the evidence available. No doubt injustice sometimes occurs, but there is no way to proceed without or against the evidence.
    That isn't what the legislative author of the law or his cosponsors have said. According to them, the law was not meant to protect people who initiate confrontations.

    Zimmerman should be in prison.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  43. #143
    JUB Addict T-Rexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,600

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    That isn't what the legislative author of the law or his cosponsors have said. According to them, the law was not meant to protect people who initiate confrontations.
    The SYG law in Florida was written by the NRA.

    It is specifically designed to encourage confrontation between parties.


    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    Zimmerman should be in prison.
    Agreed. It is hard to understand how a man with a prior arrest for assaulting a police officer, whose girlfriend obtained a restraining order against him because she considered him violent, who was once fired from his job as a bouncer because he was provoking customers senselessly, and who tracked down and killed a kid because the kid was black would be given his gun back.

    Zimmerman has some serious psychological problems. He needs to be in therapy. And he needs never to be permitted to touch a gun again. Ever.

    But, Zimmerman is precisely the kind of man who is attracted to guns. When one has no social skills, no negotiation skills, no athleticism, and no self-confidence, a gun becomes a psychological replacement for ability. Zimmerman may not be much of a man. But at least he can kill you.
    Last edited by T-Rexx; July 17th, 2013 at 09:49 PM.

  44. #144
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,237
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Rexx View Post
    The SYG law in Florida was written by the NRA.
    More precisely, it was written by Marion Hammer. That's why I said "the legislative author" -- the legislator who officially write it.

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Rexx View Post
    It is specifically designed to encourage confrontation between parties.
    Extremely doubtful. OTOH, from what I know of Hammer, she wouldn't go out of her way to stop a drug dealer from jumping Wayne La Pierre. That's why she opposed every effort to amend the bill to actually say what its sponsors intended it to mean. I suspect she's one of the sort who think that the best way to make American society respectful again would be to issue every person a Glock and two hundred rounds of ammo and wait until things quiet down.

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Rexx View Post
    Agreed. It is hard to understand how a man with a prior arrest for assaulting a police officer, whose girlfriend obtained a restraining order against him because she considered him violent, who was once fired from his job as a bouncer because he was provoking customers senselessly, and who tracked down and killed a kid because the kid was black would be given his gun back.

    Zimmerman has some serious psychological problems. He needs to be in therapy. And he needs never to be permitted to touch a gun again. Ever.
    And this should be appealed, if for no other reason than to get clear in the courts that the person who instigates a confrontation has no right to self-defense -- because it's not defense, but offense.
    Last edited by Kulindahr; July 17th, 2013 at 09:58 PM.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  45. #145
    JUB Addict T-Rexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,600

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    And this should be appealed, iof for no other reason than to get clear in the courts that the person who instigates a confrontation has no right to self-defense -- because it's not defense, but offense.
    That's not SYG. A requirement to try to stand down or run away from a confrontation was the law prior to SYG. SYG was created specifically to encourage an escalation to violence in human confrontations, and consequently to discourage nonviolent alternatives. The requirement to stand down was not the American way, so it was eliminated in favor of SYG.

    This case cannot be appealed in order "to get clear in the courts that the person who instigates a confrontation has no right to self-defense," because SYG laws specifically grant to perpetrators a right to escalate violence in a confrontation even to the point of murder without consequence for the perpetrator. Obviously. And that's exactly what happened here.

  46. #146
    JUB Addict T-Rexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,600

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    BTW, Ohio is the only state in the nation where it is required under the law for perpetrators to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that they were acting in self-defense when they assaulted someone.

    The only one - out of 50.

  47. #147
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,237
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Rexx View Post
    That's not SYG. A requirement to try to stand down or run away from a confrontation was the law prior to SYG. SYG was created specifically to encourage an escalation to violence in human confrontations, and consequently to discourage nonviolent alternatives. The requirement to stand down was not the American way, so it was eliminated in favor of SYG.

    This case cannot be appealed in order "to get clear in the courts that the person who instigates a confrontation has no right to self-defense," because SYG laws specifically grant to perpetrators a right to escalate violence in a confrontation even to the point of murder without consequence for the perpetrator. Obviously. And that's exactly what happened here.
    Yes it is SYG, according to everything the NRA claimed beforehand and the sponsors of the law have been saying. The law isn't supposed to allow an aggressor to kill someone, but to allow a victim to fight back, to not need to run. That's what "stand your ground" means: to fight back when attacked, NOT to attack. Zimmerman shouldn't be covered by SYG because he wasn't standing his ground, he was invading someone else's.

    By your definition, Germany was "standing its ground" when it invaded Poland.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  48. #148
    JUB Addict T-Rexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,600

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    Yes it is SYG, according to everything the NRA claimed beforehand and the sponsors of the law have been saying. The law isn't supposed to allow an aggressor to kill someone, but to allow a victim to fight back, to not need to run. That's what "stand your ground" means: to fight back when attacked, NOT to attack. Zimmerman shouldn't be covered by SYG because he wasn't standing his ground, he was invading someone else's.
    The intent of stand your ground laws is not to "allow a victim to fight back." It is to protect gun owners from prosecution under any circumstances whatsoever, regardless of how reckless, provocative, or lethal has been the gun owner's behavior. The law was written by the NRA to protect gun owners, not victims of crime.

    The Florida law specifically allows a person wielding a weapon to pursue and assault another person so long as the pursuer "feels threatened" by the person he is pursuing. No standard is established as to what should constitute "feeling threatened." So, presumably, an abundance of melanin in the skin is sufficient grounds for feeling threatened. Indeed, that is precisely what happened here.

    The jury had no choice but to let Zimmerman go free. Zimmerman has the right to run down and kill anyone he finds threatening. Florida does not require the pursuer to prove that his actions were in self-defense. There is only one state in America that requires pursuers under SYG to prove that their actions were carried out in self-defense, and that is Ohio. Murder is legal in Florida.


    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    By your definition, Germany was "standing its ground" when it invaded Poland.
    It's not MY definition. It is the NRA's and Florida's.

    And yes, by their definition Germany was standing its ground when it invaded Poland. And Japan was standing its ground when it attacked Pearl Harbor. In fact, if you read what was being written at the time, the arguments advanced by those countries in explanation of their actions sound very much like the arguments for "stand your ground" in America today. Even today, if you ask the average Japanese school child why his country attacked the USA in WWII, he will tell you the truth as it is known to him: That Japan had no choice but to attack. Japan was deliberately provoked into war against her will by the United States of America. The attack was a defensive maneuver entirely, and entirely honorable.

    Japan (and Germany) were just standing their ground. Neither country did anything wrong.
    Last edited by T-Rexx; July 18th, 2013 at 03:08 AM.

  49. #149

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Um, there is some very specific blame here, which falls on someone definitely not me...
    You didn't watch the video or else you would have known what I was talking about.

  50. #150
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Trayvon's Killer Goes Free

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    I rarely listen to local news because of the black-on-black crime reported every morning on the news where I live -- I think JH knows what I mean.

    Mr. Gentry had some great points. We all need to look inside ourselves rather than try to put the blame on others.
    Well I do not have to be located in KC to understand that fact of crime. I watch Phil Defranco almost everyday as well and that guy put it fairly accurately... Most protests have been peaceful but the idiots in LA?? Throwing a trash can at a jack in the box does what? How about kicking a person at a bus stop? All of those things typify the reactionist attitude that all black men are violent and scary. Along with a murder rate dominated by black on black crime.

    So what Mr. Gentry said was quite apropos. How can the black community get so upset because a non black killed one when blacks are killing each other by the thousands and you hear barely a peep out of the same leaders in their community.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.