JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 54
  1. #1

    Obama Bombs in Berlin

    After wooing the Germans back in 2008 with a crowd of 200,000 Obama couldn't even draw 5,000 people for his glass caged, boring speech.

    He's still under the impression that the USA and Russia are superpowers who need to reduce nuclear arms to the level of today's 3rd world countries.

    Tingles even had trouble with his delivery. Tingles blamed the sun for TOTUS not being used. Life if tough when Barry can't rely on his best friend, the teleprompter.

    'People!!!!!!'





    Since his popularity has dropped to 45% life has gotten a little difficult.

    Obama quote . . .
    "
    Ich bin ein Geleekrapfen"

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...te-Berlin.html
    Last edited by Jack Springer; June 19th, 2013 at 06:56 PM.

  2. #2
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    29,204

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    I blamed on his policy and the NSA thing ...


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  3. #3
    still gluten free chrisrobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,240

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    .
    I hate to derail this thread with facts, but the 5,000 attendees were by invitation only. Too bad.


  4. #4

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    And they had to put up an 8 inch protective glass wall to protect him from invited guests?

    Sounds like you're competing with Tingles for excuses.

    Only 4500 of the 6000 invited showed up.

    This guy hasn't made a speech in front of a select audience since 2008.
    Last edited by Jack Springer; June 19th, 2013 at 07:16 PM.

  5. #5
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    No they specifically limited the crowd because the germans felt it was out of hand last time.... sucks when reality meets republican fan fiction.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  6. #6
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    29,204

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    No they specifically limited the crowd because the germans felt it was out of hand last time.... sucks when reality meets republican fan fiction.
    I'm not a republican fan but the honey moon for loving him is over !!!


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  7. #7

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    *sigh* So much hate. So much propaganda.

    Springer, it was 5000 invited guests.

    http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/384...estern-values-

    Do a google search and the sites with the headlines about the smaller crowd are all right wing sites.

    Talk about falling for propaganda....

  8. #8
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    Quote Originally Posted by Telstra View Post
    I'm not a republican fan but the honey moon for loving him is over !!!
    Has nothing to do with loving HIM.... you know the ONE...

    It has to do with republican fucktards making news up out of half truths and what is worse most of them are so fucking stupid they believe the half truths.

    It is the reason sitting congressman react on the floor of our house about 'news' stories that originate from The Onion. The current party has a willing ignorance and will fall for anything thrown their way.

    60% of Germans feel Obama is more successful a politician than their own Chancellor.... so I dont know how the two line up...

    but what ever...

    Did you see on the cover of Enquirer ... Paula Dean Exclusive: Racist confessions!!!
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  9. #9
    still gluten free chrisrobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,240

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    Quote Originally Posted by Telstra View Post
    I'm not a republican fan but the honey moon for loving him is over !!!
    Honeymoon was over on 1/20/09.


  10. #10
    JUB Addicts Orlandude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Orlando
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    4,557

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    Sounds like a Sean Hannity headline. Ignore the facts. Anything to bash Obama.

  11. #11

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    I used to be like that, but not anymore. At least not on the first date. Third date, whole other story..."

  12. #12
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beware the deepity.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    16,565
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    Obama speech in Berlin UTTERLY FAILS*












    *to convince the Taliban to unilaterally disarm, leave Afghanistan, learn English and convert to Christianity, while establishing a flat-tax private-enterprise country of their own with no health care, in place of the country formerly known as Iran. Facts may not be exactly as implied in headline.
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte. And Joseph Wilcox.

  13. #13
    Virtus in medio stat JUB Admin opinterph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jawja
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    21,592
    Blog Entries
    14

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    And they had to put up an 8 inch protective glass wall to protect him from invited guests?
    President Reagan delivered his 1987 Berlin speech behind protective bulletproof glass too.

  14. #14
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    29,204

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisrobin View Post
    Honeymoon was over on 1/20/09.
    But i still like him as a leader until recently ....


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  15. #15
    ecce digitus
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,551

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    Oh Jack.

    Oh Jayqueer.

    You don't really look into things too deeply do you? It is so embarrassing.

  16. #16
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,855

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    And they had to put up an 8 inch protective glass wall to protect him from invited guests?

    Sounds like you're competing with Tingles for excuses.

    Only 4500 of the 6000 invited showed up.

    This guy hasn't made a speech in front of a select audience since 2008.
    I hate to derail this thread with facts, but using your own link, I found this.................

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...te-Berlin.html

    He used the bulk of his speech to call for a reduction in the world's nuclear stockpiles - as he stood behind high walls of bullet-proof glass in the public square. The two-inch thick sheets are routinely used when the President appears before large crowds in public spaces.
    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    And they had to put up an 8 inch protective glass wall to protect him from invited guests?

    Sounds like you're competing with Tingles for excuses.

    Only 4500 of the 6000 invited showed up.

    This guy hasn't made a speech in front of a select audience since 2008.
    I hate to derail this thread with facts, but using your own link, I found this.................

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2344442/Obama-makes-historic-speech-Brandenburg-Gate-Berlin.html

    He used the bulk of his speech to call for a reduction in the world's nuclear stockpiles - as he stood behind high walls of bullet-proof glass in the public square. The two-inch thick sheets are routinely used when the President appears before large crowds in public spaces.
    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  17. #17
    still gluten free chrisrobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,240

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlandude View Post
    Sounds like a Sean Hannity headline. Ignore the facts. Anything to bash Obama.


  18. #18
    mitchymo
    Guest

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    He's still under the impression that the USA and Russia are superpowers who need to reduce nuclear arms to the level of today's 3rd world countries.
    Erm, yeah. You can count nuclear armed nations on your hands, then you can compare the estimates of each of those countries nuclear stockpiles. It is pretty ridiculous how many warheads Russia and the US have.

  19. #19

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    I thought you guys would do better than this.

    The love must really be gone or greatly diminished.

    ... and WTF ... only JayQueer brought up Bush. What's wrong with you guys.



    No defense of his 45% approval rating?

    JH ... some facts . . . Merkel has a 68% approval rating as compared to Obama's 45%. Maybe you need to retake that 2nd grade arithmetic class.

    http://www.turkishweekly.net/news/14...many-poll.html

    .... on to Africa!

  20. #20
    JUB Addict cm98059's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Holdenville
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    1,494

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    Oh gee, imagine that, Springer has started another anti-Obama thread. The only surprise is that benvolio hasn't chimed in yet.

  21. #21
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    The 45% is in this country... you started the thread about German popularity sweet pea.... try to keep it together.


    Benvolio hasn't chimed in because germans are erroneously identified as soul mates to lifeless neonazis who thrive on zenophobia.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  22. #22
    JUB Addict
    andysayshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Sydney
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    4,292

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    I am thrilled this thread exists, if only to see Jack Springer cite Turkish Weekly as a news source.

  23. #23
    ecce digitus
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,551

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    I thought you guys would do better than this.

    The love must really be gone or greatly diminished.

    ... and WTF ... only JayQueer brought up Bush. What's wrong with you guys.



    No defense of his 45% approval rating?

    JH ... some facts . . . Merkel has a 68% approval rating as compared to Obama's 45%. Maybe you need to retake that 2nd grade arithmetic class.

    http://www.turkishweekly.net/news/14...many-poll.html

    .... on to Africa!

    Well fortunately we expect nothing from you and it seems we are never disappointed.

    It won't work Jack. You got caught out. Best thing to do is let this thread die instead of hilling the silt atop your own tomb.

  24. #24
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,948

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    The Turkish Weekly?

    Inquiring minds want to know.

  25. #25

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    Well fortunately we expect nothing from you and it seems we are never disappointed.

    It won't work Jack. You got caught out. Best thing to do is let this thread die instead of hilling the silt atop your own tomb.
    I never expect anything but spit polish on a pair of little. almost non-existent balls .... and I'm never, ever disappointed.


    It's 'On to Africa' . . .


    "... now which tin shack does my brother live in?"


  26. #26
    Slut BevanBB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    168

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    Obama is and always will be a worthless piece of s**t.

  27. #27
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,855

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    Quote Originally Posted by andysayshi View Post
    I am thrilled this thread exists, if only to see Jack Springer cite Turkish Weekly as a news source.
    Journal of Turkish Weekly. Ya beat me to it. News must get to Down Under first.
    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  28. #28

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    Springer bombs in CE&P


    Read it here.

  29. #29
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,921

    Code of Conduct
    I find it fascinating that JayQueer is likely the only person in existence actually missing Bush.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  30. #30

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    Obama is rarely mentioned in this forum without Bush also being mentioned. That why I made the comment that only JQ mentioned Bush.
    Last edited by Jack Springer; June 20th, 2013 at 02:49 PM.

  31. #31
    still gluten free chrisrobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,240

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin



    Miss me yet?


  32. #32

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Obama is rarely mentioned in this forum without Bush also being mentioned. That why I made the comment that only JQ mentioned Bush.
    Why do you never discuss the crimes of George W Bush and Dick Cheney?

  33. #33
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    62,986

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    I wonder why he never discusses the fact banning gay marriage,civil unions and domestic partnerships was a key part in getting Bush relected.

  34. #34
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,921

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Obama is rarely mentioned in this forum without Bush also being mentioned. That why I made the comment that only JQ mentioned Bush.
    Actually, that's inaccurate. When WE talk about Obama, Bush never gets mentioned. When YOU do it, Bush HAS to be mentioned because of the vile hypocrisy of the context in which said mentions happen.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  35. #35

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post

    Tingles even had trouble with his delivery. Tingles blamed the sun for TOTUS not being used. Life if tough when Barry can't rely on his best friend, the teleprompter.







    Since his popularity has dropped to 45% life has gotten a little difficult.

    Obama quote . . .
    "
    Ich bin ein Geleekrapfen"

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...te-Berlin.html
    Indeed! I've been trying to imagine who else can babble as incoherently as he can when he without his teleprompter, but, of course, I always come up blank ...

  36. #36

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    On Special Report Friday evening .....

    “Obama gave a speech in Germany this week,” Krauthammer said. “Was it a) a stirring defense of the United States and the concept of liberty, like Reagan and Kennedy; b) a mediocre mush of platitudes; c) the worst presidential speech on foreign affairs in memory; or d) self-indulgent, anachronistic and adolescent?”

    The Hill’s A.B. Stoddard replied “b” and National Review’s Rich Lowry replied “d.”

    But Krauthammer said it was both “c” and “d” in his answer.

    “It doesn’t even reach the level of mush,” he said. “C is the correct answer — yes, to be harsh, absolutely — and d, empty, self-indulgent, anachronistic and adolescent.”

    http://dailycaller.com/2013/06/21/kr...nd-adolescent/

    A speech forgotten before it was finished.

  37. #37

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    What makes this so scary, is that Obama had no qualifications to be President, only the ability to make great speeches. Now we know that even that was an illusion, which dissipates when he cannot read from his telepromptor.

  38. #38
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beware the deepity.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    16,565
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    Yes, only a superior command of important policy concepts, and a talent for explaining and communicating those concepts in a meaningful way to the people he is responsible to. Clearly a dilettante.
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte. And Joseph Wilcox.

  39. #39

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    Those talents are clearly those of the people behind the scenes who write for his Teleprompter.

  40. #40
    ecce digitus
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,551

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    Oh Benvolio. You only make yourself seem so petty and silly with your teleprompter nonsense.

  41. #41

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    It's sick how these two take such great delight in finding fault with the President.

  42. #42
    ecce digitus
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,551

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    Actually it is kind of sad, really.

  43. #43
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beware the deepity.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    16,565
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    Oh Benvolio. You only make yourself seem so petty and silly with your teleprompter nonsense.
    In his rush to continually repeat the word "teleprompter," he forgets that the clever person feeding the President smart things to say is also a Democrat.
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte. And Joseph Wilcox.

  44. #44

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    Quote Originally Posted by bankside View Post
    In his rush to continually repeat the word "teleprompter," he forgets that the clever person feeding the President smart things to say is also a Democrat.
    At least we agree that the wrong guy is President.

  45. #45
    Sex God tigerfan482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Columbia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    At least we agree that the wrong guy is President.
    Actually, I think the right guy is President and the right guy is the speechwriter. Seems like both people found jobs they were good at.

    I guess it's also a sad testament to your side's candidate when he couldn't beat this supposed bumbling oaf that you claim the President to be. Does it hurt to see that no matter how bad you think the Democrats are, the Republicans always seem to be worse?

  46. #46
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,921

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    Yeah, I always marvel at the joke of "The president is pathetic!" and forgetting that that means their own guy is WORSE than pathetic if he lost to the President...
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  47. #47

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    ... and yet no one supports the President or points out what good things he had to say in the speech.

    All personal attacks.

    Further proof it was a bad speech.

  48. #48
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beware the deepity.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    16,565
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    …and yet not one word of the original post contained a rebuttal of anything in the US President's speech or indeed any statement about policy whatsoever.

    All personal attack. All worried about his "popularity."

    Further proof the OP was a bad post.
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte. And Joseph Wilcox.

  49. #49
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    62,986

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    Bakside,most of them are. They simply can't stand the fact Obama won relection.

  50. #50
    ecce digitus
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,551

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Bombs in Berlin

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    ... and yet no one supports the President or points out what good things he had to say in the speech.

    All personal attacks.

    Further proof it was a bad speech.
    I think that Bankside handed you your ass on that one, so I won't bother with a second helping.

    What a limp deflection attempt. Why would anyone need to defend the speech because of your flaccid and flagrantly dishonest opening post?

    It stands on its own.

    Just admit it. You ran with some mistaken assumption or incorrect item you snatched from the blogosphere [Text: Removed] Why not relax? It is only another 2 1/2 years and then maybe you'll get the chance to have your guy in the oval office.
    Last edited by opinterph; June 24th, 2013 at 08:15 AM. Reason: removed interpersonal commentary

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.