JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 54
  1. #1
    Virgin RoyP33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    32

    Code of Conduct

    For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    I am not ashamed to say that I'm addicted to big dicks (who doesn't?), and those who have one may find pleasure when somebody more or less worships that tool.
    But I can imagine that having a big dick - let's say over 8 inches in length (22 cm.) - can also give you some trouble; when limp or erected. Do you have any experience with that? Have/Did you ever wish your dick was a bit smaller in length than it does now? And when was that? In what kind of situation?

    My dick is about 7,5 inches in length (the general measurement in Europe, I guess), so I don't have any "WOW! Look at that!"-experiences when I took a shower after gym-class in highschool, or something like that.

    Having a big dick is nice, but can also be a "pain in the ass". (Literally and figurally.)

    Thanks in advance for your honesty and for your story.

    Roy
    Life sucks (sometimes), but so am I

  2. #2
    JUB Addicts Orlandude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Orlando
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    4,544

    Code of Conduct

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    Actually, you're above average. Check out the chart in the following link....

    http://average-penis-size-chart.com/

  3. #3
    Slut
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    San Francisco
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    270

    Code of Conduct

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    The problem is with bitches who can't take it. First, they want me to ram it in. When I comply, they start screaming at me to take it out. I do, but only because it would be illegal to do otherwise. I quietly enjoy hurting boys with my dick. I just wish more of them would shut up and suffer until I'm done. As far as I'm concerned, once you've spread your legs to me and begged for my fuck, it is not your place to interrupt. If it hurts too much, it's your problem. My penis and my orgasm is the only thing in the room that matters.

  4. #4
    In Heat............ BENDERBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    102,080

    Code of Conduct

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    Quote Originally Posted by FaceJism View Post
    The problem is with bitches who can't take it. First, they want me to ram it in. When I comply, they start screaming at me to take it out. I do, but only because it would be illegal to do otherwise. I quietly enjoy hurting boys with my dick. I just wish more of them would shut up and suffer until I'm done. As far as I'm concerned, once you've spread your legs to me and begged for my fuck, it is not your place to interrupt. If it hurts too much, it's your problem. My penis and my orgasm is the only thing in the room that matters.
    ^ This.
    Nwoal.
    "You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person"
    - anonymous quote.

  5. #5
    huh?
    FPNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    North Westchester County NY
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    8,813

    Code of Conduct

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    Quote Originally Posted by FaceJism View Post
    The problem is with bitches who can't take it. First, they want me to ram it in. When I comply, they start screaming at me to take it out. I do, but only because it would be illegal to do otherwise. I quietly enjoy hurting boys with my dick. I just wish more of them would shut up and suffer until I'm done. As far as I'm concerned, once you've spread your legs to me and begged for my fuck, it is not your place to interrupt. If it hurts too much, it's your problem. My penis and my orgasm is the only thing in the room that matters.
    Wow.....selfish much?
    FPNY
    Annoying JUBBERS since 2003

  6. #6
    The King of Sorrow... sweet_taboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Upstate, SC
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,045

    Code of Conduct

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    Quote Originally Posted by FaceJism View Post
    The problem is with bitches who can't take it. First, they want me to ram it in. When I comply, they start screaming at me to take it out. I do, but only because it would be illegal to do otherwise. I quietly enjoy hurting boys with my dick. I just wish more of them would shut up and suffer until I'm done. As far as I'm concerned, once you've spread your legs to me and begged for my fuck, it is not your place to interrupt. If it hurts too much, it's your problem. My penis and my orgasm is the only thing in the room that matters.
    A mess. Absolutely not.

  7. #7
    JUB Addict umjreon88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    1,115
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    Quote Originally Posted by FaceJism View Post
    The problem is with bitches who can't take it. First, they want me to ram it in. When I comply, they start screaming at me to take it out. I do, but only because it would be illegal to do otherwise. I quietly enjoy hurting boys with my dick. I just wish more of them would shut up and suffer until I'm done. As far as I'm concerned, once you've spread your legs to me and begged for my fuck, it is not your place to interrupt. If it hurts too much, it's your problem. My penis and my orgasm is the only thing in the room that matters.
    How about toilet breaks?

    But I'd let you fuck me deep and hard with your hard thick BIG cock! I'd beg for you to stop but actually all I want is for you to fuck me til you cum on my back, on stomach!
    "... You think the only people who are people
    Are the people who look and think like you ..." - Colours of the Wind by Vanessa Williams

  8. #8
    Virgin RoyP33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    32

    Code of Conduct

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    @FaceJism:
    Thanks for your bedroom-story, but my thread wasn't ment to be any sexual. In spite of this section. (You see, it's just the way you'll use your dick; even a small dick can be hurt as much than a big one.)

    To all:
    Maybe I wasn't that specific as I thought I was, but it's exactly what Umjreon88 has posted: How about toilet breaks (in public)?
    What about fitting clothes in fitting rooms (underwear, jeans, pantaloons, swimming trunk, etc.)?
    Always to hear the same boring crap about that bulge inside your pants? (Like people who are staring at it in public transportation, almost drooling at it, etc.)
    Was your dick already bigger than your classmates in junior high?
    What are the advantages and disadvantages of having a big one?

    Of course, those who don't have a big one but have (bad) experiences with it, may also reply.
    Life sucks (sometimes), but so am I

  9. #9
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    530

    Code of Conduct

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    Quote Originally Posted by FaceJism View Post
    The problem is with bitches who can't take it. First, they want me to ram it in. When I comply, they start screaming at me to take it out. I do, but only because it would be illegal to do otherwise. I quietly enjoy hurting boys with my dick. I just wish more of them would shut up and suffer until I'm done. As far as I'm concerned, once you've spread your legs to me and begged for my fuck, it is not your place to interrupt. If it hurts too much, it's your problem. My penis and my orgasm is the only thing in the room that matters.
    I wish more tops were like this

  10. #10
    GAYVIATOR
    ibill1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    SAN
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    2,278

    Code of Conduct

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    Quote Originally Posted by FaceJism View Post
    The problem is with bitches who can't take it. First, they want me to ram it in. When I comply, they start screaming at me to take it out. I do, but only because it would be illegal to do otherwise. I quietly enjoy hurting boys with my dick. I just wish more of them would shut up and suffer until I'm done. As far as I'm concerned, once you've spread your legs to me and begged for my fuck, it is not your place to interrupt. If it hurts too much, it's your problem. My penis and my orgasm is the only thing in the room that matters.
    Well, that answers the question why you are available.

  11. #11
    You mad? 80KGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,551

    Code of Conduct

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    Quote Originally Posted by cumguzzler View Post
    I wish more tops were like this
    Wow, really? You want to be torn a new one, huh? Interesting.

  12. #12
    On the Prowl PocketAdonis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    139

    Code of Conduct

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    I'm 8x6 - pretty thick, and strictly top, bottoming just not my thing. But tbh I'm way more into oral, giving and receiving...and partly cuz of the dick. I've had trouble getting it into most dudes, and then I have to take it easy and sometimes quit before I'm done. (And you can have an attitude like some dudes in this thread, but that really seems like a put on to me, like somebody's overcompensating a bit much for whatever reason.) Of course I've known a couple power bottom dudes where it was like walking down a hall, but they fucking scare me...not into huge gaping sluts. Seems like there's rarely a happy medium. But seriously, even though guys always think they want me to fuck them, I think I'd rather eat a butt than fuck it any day of the week. That's just me!

  13. #13
    The King of Sorrow... sweet_taboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Upstate, SC
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,045

    Code of Conduct

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    Quote Originally Posted by PocketAdonis View Post
    I'm 8x6 - pretty thick, and strictly top, bottoming just not my thing. But tbh I'm way more into oral, giving and receiving...and partly cuz of the dick. I've had trouble getting it into most dudes, and then I have to take it easy and sometimes quit before I'm done. (And you can have an attitude like some dudes in this thread, but that really seems like a put on to me, like somebody's overcompensating a bit much for whatever reason.) Of course I've known a couple power bottom dudes where it was like walking down a hall, but they fucking scare me...not into huge gaping sluts. Seems like there's rarely a happy medium. But seriously, even though guys always think they want me to fuck them, I think I'd rather eat a butt than fuck it any day of the week. That's just me!
    You sound a lot like my babe. The size of his dick is rather intimidating. We've been together for several years and he's still a challenge for me to take. Fortunately he's very patient about getting it in, but once it's in, it's GREAT...for both of us. And we go and go until we're BOTH satisfied. And lucky for me, he's also a pro at rimming too. He can make me cum with his tongue action; I enjoy that just as much as when he fucks me.

  14. #14
    Slut
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    San Francisco
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    270

    Code of Conduct

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    Not nearly enough. The useless whores who begged me to take them hard, then wimped out at the first little twinge of pain, have trained me well to enjoy watching pretty boys suffer. Conventional sex is fine, but the numerous instances of frustrated intercourse have led me to crave the excitement of sadistic penetration. The few boys who willingly endure it love the erotic power of anger and have a profound need to sacrifice themselves for the pleasure of men.


    Quote Originally Posted by FPNY View Post
    Wow.....selfish much?

  15. #15

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    Even though I am average 5.5 I am a member of Google "LPSG" ".org" web site its full of very large well endowed lucky men. great advise also

  16. #16
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Upstate
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    15

    Code of Conduct

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    My BF has a 10 inch cock and we had to make a no speedo rule because people stare and not only that but for the first year I felt inadequate compared to him but I got use to it

  17. #17
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    132

    Code of Conduct

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    Quote Originally Posted by FaceJism View Post
    The problem is with bitches who can't take it. First, they want me to ram it in. When I comply, they start screaming at me to take it out. I do, but only because it would be illegal to do otherwise. I quietly enjoy hurting boys with my dick. I just wish more of them would shut up and suffer until I'm done. As far as I'm concerned, once you've spread your legs to me and begged for my fuck, it is not your place to interrupt. If it hurts too much, it's your problem. My penis and my orgasm is the only thing in the room that matters.
    Just keep fucking them if they wanted it they should take it lol

  18. #18
    Hockey Players' Butts >
    desertboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Phoenix
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,873

    Code of Conduct

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    I'm by no means a size queen, but nothing beats a big cocked top when I'm bottoming
    "I want to sleep with you in the desert tonight, with a million stars all around."

  19. #19
    On the Prowl droopyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    LA
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    83

    Code of Conduct

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    The first cock I ever successfully took was a good thick 9 incher. He didn't force it, he wasn't gentle, he just knew what he was doing - at least more so than the 20 or so guys who tried before him.

  20. #20

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    Quote Originally Posted by sean118 View Post
    Just keep fucking them if they wanted it they should take it lol
    That is literally rape. Sex is all about back-and-forth communication. What people want changes from moment to moment, and consensual sex is about listening to that and complying. If you don't understand that, you are drifting swiftly towards sexual assault.

  21. #21
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    132

    Code of Conduct

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    Quote Originally Posted by chinchilla View Post
    That is literally rape. Sex is all about back-and-forth communication. What people want changes from moment to moment, and consensual sex is about listening to that and complying. If you don't understand that, you are drifting swiftly towards sexual assault.
    Ok obviously is the person is dead serious and in real pain they should obviously stop

  22. #22

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    I love been fuck by hung man. my bf is 11inch i make him where short that show it speedos fuck yes. i love watch all other men stared at him.

  23. #23

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    Quote Originally Posted by chinchilla View Post
    That is literally rape. Sex is all about back-and-forth communication. What people want changes from moment to moment, and consensual sex is about listening to that and complying. If you don't understand that, you are drifting swiftly towards sexual assault.
    if want guy with big dick they have learn how to take it that bf told me. i take time to get your hole size to enjoy it. i love good hard fuck now but years go it was hard me to take his 11inch.

  24. #24

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    Quote Originally Posted by FaceJism View Post
    The problem is with bitches who can't take it. First, they want me to ram it in. When I comply, they start screaming at me to take it out. I do, but only because it would be illegal to do otherwise. I quietly enjoy hurting boys with my dick. I just wish more of them would shut up and suffer until I'm done. As far as I'm concerned, once you've spread your legs to me and begged for my fuck, it is not your place to interrupt. If it hurts too much, it's your problem. My penis and my orgasm is the only thing in the room that matters.
    Yeah. I don't let bottoms tell me how to fuck them. I say OK but fuck them the way I want. I know how to fuck them. I never ram it in even if they ask. I dont fuck rough especially if its going to be a long session. Many bottoms are little queeny types who dont know what they want and they have to know whos in charge. Fuck them this way and they stay fucked. And they always want repeats after that.

  25. #25
    Slut
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    San Francisco
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    270

    Code of Conduct

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    Consent is all and good, but boys need to learn that satisfying men is not easy; it will likely require some sacrifice on their part, especially when we have genitalia that are well above average.


    Quote Originally Posted by sean118 View Post
    Ok obviously is the person is dead serious and in real pain they should obviously stop

  26. #26
    Slut
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    San Francisco
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    270

    Code of Conduct

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    I don't meet a lot of dominant Asian guys. I would love to watch you work.

    Quote Originally Posted by nyctopgam View Post
    Yeah. I don't let bottoms tell me how to fuck them. I say OK but fuck them the way I want. I know how to fuck them. I never ram it in even if they ask. I dont fuck rough especially if its going to be a long session. Many bottoms are little queeny types who dont know what they want and they have to know whos in charge. Fuck them this way and they stay fucked. And they always want repeats after that.

  27. #27
    On the Prowl tabby82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    London, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    Quote Originally Posted by chinchilla View Post
    That is literally rape. Sex is all about back-and-forth communication. What people want changes from moment to moment, and consensual sex is about listening to that and complying. If you don't understand that, you are drifting swiftly towards sexual assault.
    Yea I agree, my bf is above average size and when we started sleeping together, sex often felt awkward and too tight for both of us. He was basically going in too deep too quick. Communication is so important, If something doesn't feel right I tell him.
    Bottoms have more fun.

  28. #28
    The King of Sorrow... sweet_taboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Upstate, SC
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,045

    Code of Conduct

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    I've been getting fucked for more than half my life, and I've had my share of guys with dicks of all shapes, sizes, and colors. Bigger isn't always better, but skill always is. A guy's dick doesn't HAVE to be big, and it's certainly not a requirement, but guys with big ones certainly seem to be attracted to me; it's like I emit some sort of "big dick pheromone" or something! Needless to say, I learned to take some pretty BIG dicks at an early age; and they always seem to be right at home inside me. It does, however, take skill and practice to learn to take them so that it doesn't hurt...much.

    There is a certain indescribable joy and pleasure I experience being able to take my babe's very large dick...and the harder he fucks me, the better it is for the BOTH of us. And trust, I do like it hard and rough...as does he. There are times when he feels like he's hurting me, and if he is, then I let him know. There are also times when no matter how hard he fucks, it's not hard enough. But mostly it's always JUST RIGHT.

    Nevertheless skill is required from BOTH people so it feels good for BOTH people. My babe certainly falls into the "big dick" category, but I would never let him fuck me if it caused me pain, nor would he want to. It's about mutual pleasure. We've been together for years and we've fucked thousands of times and we're both still amazed that I can take him and ALL his glory into my TIGHT little hole. It's work, but SO worth the effort.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikey2k27 View Post
    if want guy with big dick they have learn how to take it that bf told me. i take time to get your hole size to enjoy it. i love good hard fuck now but years go it was hard me to take his 11inch.

  29. #29
    Porn Star mark73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Winsford Cheshire UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    477

    Code of Conduct

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    i havent got an overly large cock in length but have a large cock head, which brings a whole load of problems believe me !!!!!!1

  30. #30

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    Mine is 19.5cm and I'm happy with it

  31. #31
    JUB Addict WIZZARD101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    DFW
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    1,649

    Code of Conduct

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    well first off i am a power bottom and if some arrogant top thinks he can control me he has another thought coming. i have never met a cock i could not take. i know how to relax to get it in and i know how to tighten so they cant get in if i want.

  32. #32

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    Quote Originally Posted by FaceJism View Post
    I don't meet a lot of dominant Asian guys. I would love to watch you work.
    Yeah I hear that a lot. Sorry, but my xtube days are over.

  33. #33
    Sex God SuperPsyze's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Tucson
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    747

    Code of Conduct

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    This is why we have a safeword, people
    Currently Playing:


  34. #34
    The King of Sorrow... sweet_taboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Upstate, SC
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,045

    Code of Conduct

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    The initial stretch from a large head is exhilarating to say the least. Slow...very slow entry, but once it's inside, it's great! And once everything is sufficiently loose, pull it all the way out and push it back in again...and again. Whew, exciting!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mark73 View Post
    i havent got an overly large cock in length but have a large cock head, which brings a whole load of problems believe me !!!!!!1

  35. #35
    Virgin stormy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    14

    Code of Conduct

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    Quote Originally Posted by nyctopgam View Post
    Yeah. I don't let bottoms tell me how to fuck them. I say OK but fuck them the way I want. I know how to fuck them. I never ram it in even if they ask. I dont fuck rough especially if its going to be a long session. Many bottoms are little queeny types who dont know what they want and they have to know whos in charge. Fuck them this way and they stay fucked. And they always want repeats after that.
    I'm bottom and I must agree with this. top should know how to fuck and good top do. many times bottom boys say no but in fact it means yes and good top know which is which when it comes to pain and big dicks issues ofc it hurts a little bit at first and when he enters (and that's the time when bottoms ask to take it out) but after a moment when top is patient and not rough at the begining the bottom gets used to it and wants more. it simply becomes pleasurable and even with some pain the pleasure is stronger

  36. #36

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    Quote Originally Posted by stormy View Post
    I'm bottom and I must agree with this. top should know how to fuck and good top do. many times bottom boys say no but in fact it means yes and good top know which is which when it comes to pain and big dicks issues ofc it hurts a little bit at first and when he enters (and that's the time when bottoms ask to take it out) but after a moment when top is patient and not rough at the begining the bottom gets used to it and wants more. it simply becomes pleasurable and even with some pain the pleasure is stronger
    I often have bottoms cumming first and I like to keep fucking them. They usually ask to stop, which is natural. I do stop a bit but do not take my dick out and start fucking again when I sense they are ready. I like getting them over that hump. Turns their asses into real fuckholes. They usually cum a second time and most say the forced continuation is the best ever. Yeah, so gotta know when to listen to them and when not to and when to make them stretch their boundaries as a bottom.

  37. #37
    On the Prowl tabby82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    London, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    Quote Originally Posted by nyctopgam View Post
    I often have bottoms cumming first and I like to keep fucking them. They usually ask to stop, which is natural. I do stop a bit but do not take my dick out and start fucking again when I sense they are ready. I like getting them over that hump. Turns their asses into real fuckholes. They usually cum a second time and most say the forced continuation is the best ever. Yeah, so gotta know when to listen to them and when not to and when to make them stretch their boundaries as a bottom.
    OK I have to admit, I am a bottom and love it when guys fuck like this. If I cum first my man always stops fucking then starts again when he feels I have recovered. I never have to tell him. He often scoops up my cum with his fingers rubs it on my hole and his cock and continues to fuck. Cumming again a second time is difficult but does feel so incredible and satisfying. Hello stud!
    Bottoms have more fun.

  38. #38
    The King of Sorrow... sweet_taboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Upstate, SC
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,045

    Code of Conduct

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    Yes!! If I cum first while my babe is fucking me, I want him to keep his dick inside me and continue fucking until he cums. If he cums first, then I like to squeeze and hold him inside me until he's ready to fuck me again...until I cum. It's usually by the 3rd time that we are cumming together and temporally tapped out. I love for him to lay on top of me with his dick still between my ass cheeks so when he gets hard again, he can just slide it back in and we start all over again. This is how we spend most nights and the greater part of the weekends.
    Quote Originally Posted by tabby82 View Post
    OK I have to admit, I am a bottom and love it when guys fuck like this. If I cum first my man always stops fucking then starts again when he feels I have recovered. I never have to tell him. He often scoops up my cum with his fingers rubs it on my hole and his cock and continues to fuck. Cumming again a second time is difficult but does feel so incredible and satisfying. Hello stud!

  39. #39

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    Quote Originally Posted by tabby82 View Post
    He often scoops up my cum with his fingers rubs it on my hole and his cock and continues to fuck. Cumming again a second time is difficult but does feel so incredible and satisfying. Hello stud!
    I find using the bottom's cum as lube a huge turn on too. I have often made the bottom cum both for the lube and the second fuck. I like getting him from not wanting it any more to becoming a hungry fuck again.

  40. #40

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    Quote Originally Posted by sweet_taboo View Post
    The initial stretch from a large head is exhilarating to say the least. Slow...very slow entry, but once it's inside, it's great!
    I may be the only top here posting who is not hung. Not big, not small. Hey I am Asian, what can I say. But I have met only one bottom who candidly said while we had great sex, he does miss the stretch and fullness of a big heavy cock. I totally get that and respect that. But most bottoms I have fucked come back for more though I am sure they have had bigger cocks and go back for more of those too. Its all cool, especially since I prefer some looseness in the holes I fuck. And if they become regular, their holes shape up around the girth of my cock after several sessions. Mmm I love fucking.

  41. #41
    The King of Sorrow... sweet_taboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Upstate, SC
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,045

    Code of Conduct

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    I've had a few Asian friends with VERY nice cocks...not too big, but not too small either. As a guy with an extremely tight ass, the size (i.e. smallness) of a dick has never been an issue for me...it always fits snugly no matter the size. It's always about the skill of the top...one who can at least match mine. And although I loosen up as the fucking progresses, it never gets too loose. It's amazing how malleable it can.
    Quote Originally Posted by nyctopgam View Post
    I may be the only top here posting who is not hung. Not big, not small. Hey I am Asian, what can I say. But I have met only one bottom who candidly said while we had great sex, he does miss the stretch and fullness of a big heavy cock. I totally get that and respect that. But most bottoms I have fucked come back for more though I am sure they have had bigger cocks and go back for more of those too. Its all cool, especially since I prefer some looseness in the holes I fuck. And if they become regular, their holes shape up around the girth of my cock after several sessions. Mmm I love fucking.

  42. #42

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    Quote Originally Posted by FaceJism View Post
    The problem is with bitches who can't take it. First, they want me to ram it in. When I comply, they start screaming at me to take it out. I do, but only because it would be illegal to do otherwise. I quietly enjoy hurting boys with my dick. I just wish more of them would shut up and suffer until I'm done. As far as I'm concerned, once you've spread your legs to me and begged for my fuck, it is not your place to interrupt. If it hurts too much, it's your problem. My penis and my orgasm is the only thing in the room that matters.
    You are perfect.

  43. #43
    JUB Addict cocksucker4use's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Oakland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    1,000

    Code of Conduct

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    Quote Originally Posted by FaceJism View Post
    The problem is with bitches who can't take it. First, they want me to ram it in. When I comply, they start screaming at me to take it out. I do, but only because it would be illegal to do otherwise. I quietly enjoy hurting boys with my dick. I just wish more of them would shut up and suffer until I'm done. As far as I'm concerned, once you've spread your legs to me and begged for my fuck, it is not your place to interrupt. If it hurts too much, it's your problem. My penis and my orgasm is the only thing in the room that matters.
    Yessir, if I beg to get it, once I have it, I should shut the fuck up and take it...on your terms.

  44. #44
    JUB Addict cocksucker4use's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Oakland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    1,000

    Code of Conduct

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    Quote Originally Posted by nyctopgam View Post
    I may be the only top here posting who is not hung. Not big, not small. Hey I am Asian, what can I say. But I have met only one bottom who candidly said while we had great sex, he does miss the stretch and fullness of a big heavy cock. I totally get that and respect that. But most bottoms I have fucked come back for more though I am sure they have had bigger cocks and go back for more of those too. Its all cool, especially since I prefer some looseness in the holes I fuck. And if they become regular, their holes shape up around the girth of my cock after several sessions. Mmm I love fucking.
    One of my best fucks was a Thai body builder with great 6 inch cock that felt awesome...'course, it was after tt, cbt, whipping and skull fucking.

  45. #45

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    Quote Originally Posted by FaceJism View Post
    The problem is with bitches who can't take it. First, they want me to ram it in. When I comply, they start screaming at me to take it out. I do, but only because it would be illegal to do otherwise. I quietly enjoy hurting boys with my dick. I just wish more of them would shut up and suffer until I'm done. As far as I'm concerned, once you've spread your legs to me and begged for my fuck, it is not your place to interrupt. If it hurts too much, it's your problem. My penis and my orgasm is the only thing in the room that matters.
    My kind of man!

  46. #46

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    Well I must admit that I am interested only and get only turned on by dicks over 7 real inches....NOT INTERNET INCHES, there's a difference, I just hate it when I talk to a top and he tells me "my dick is 8 inches"
    Then when I actually meet him and I am expecting to see those 8 inches he pulls out a little 5 incher or a thin needle looking Dick, that's automatic turn off for me. I have never had the pleasure to find anything above 8 real inches.
    You may call me size queen, but hey, that's what I like. I don't go telling people what they should like or not.
    I always see porn and those guys with this huge thick uncut dicks with big hanging balls and I just wish i
    Could meet one here in nyc, and so far everybody has been BS.

  47. #47
    On the Prowl stevehunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    St. Catharines
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Posts
    53

    Code of Conduct

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    I've taken quite a fair share of big cocks and it can be pretty painful.
    I do love it though.
    My one friend isn't huge, but he can be pretty fast and rough sometimes, which for some people can hurt alot more than a big dick.

    But I enjoy it all. I take the pleasure with the pain.
    What can I say. Sometimes I just like it that way.

  48. #48
    The King of Sorrow... sweet_taboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Upstate, SC
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,045

    Code of Conduct

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    LOL, I am most definitely not a size queen, but I must say over 85% of the dick I've ever had in my life has been between 8 and 10 inches (not that I go around measuring or anything). I've had quite a few smaller and quite a few much bigger. It's certainly not that I seek big dicks out, it's more that they seem to naturally gravitate toward me. So I guess I have just gotten used to it. I am much more interested in the way sex feels than the size of a guy's dick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhl19782 View Post
    Well I must admit that I am interested only and get only turned on by dicks over 7 real inches...You may call me size queen, but hey, that's what I like. I don't go telling people what they should like or not...

  49. #49
    The King of Sorrow... sweet_taboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Upstate, SC
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,045

    Code of Conduct

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    I can't remember taking a dick that just plan hurt....discomfort at first, absolutely yes. But never just flat out painful. I do prefer energetic and aggressive fucking which, because of my extremely tight ass, more often than not, leaves me rather sore when it's over, but that soreness is a feeling I absolutely love! I like to keep the impending soreness at bay by letting him stay inside me so he can fuck me repeatedly...the fullness, the stretch, the friction, the wetness often overpower the soreness. Although there have been (very rare) occasions I have had to tap out because the overall sensations of it all were too much, but that feeling doesn't ever last too long. I absolutely love being taken in the morning after a night of long, hard repeated fucking...his hard dick pushing deep into my swollen, sore and wet asslips is heavenly. IDK, it just feels so great having a dick (of any size inside) me!
    Quote Originally Posted by stevehunter View Post
    I've taken quite a fair share of big cocks and it can be pretty painful.
    I do love it though.
    My one friend isn't huge, but he can be pretty fast and rough sometimes, which for some people can hurt alot more than a big dick.

    But I enjoy it all. I take the pleasure with the pain.
    What can I say. Sometimes I just like it that way.

  50. #50
    On the Prowl stevehunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    St. Catharines
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Posts
    53

    Code of Conduct

    Re: For BIG DICK-owners (only)

    Quote Originally Posted by sweet_taboo View Post
    I can't remember taking a dick that just plan hurt....discomfort at first, absolutely yes. But never just flat out painful. I do prefer energetic and aggressive fucking which, because of my extremely tight ass, more often than not, leaves me rather sore when it's over, but that soreness is a feeling I absolutely love! I like to keep the impending soreness at bay by letting him stay inside me so he can fuck me repeatedly...the fullness, the stretch, the friction, the wetness often overpower the soreness. Although there have been (very rare) occasions I have had to tap out because the overall sensations of it all were too much, but that feeling doesn't ever last too long. I absolutely love being taken in the morning after a night of long, hard repeated fucking...his hard dick pushing deep into my swollen, sore and wet asslips is heavenly. IDK, it just feels so great having a dick (of any size inside) me!
    That's exactly it. Perfect way to describe it.
    I see we like the same thing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.