JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Results 1 to 44 of 44
  1. #1
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,576

    Code of Conduct

    Masturbating in the womb at 15 Weeks

    Representative Michael Burgess, M.D. (OB/GYN) would have the abortion bill now under consideration make abortions after 15 weeks unlawful.

    Comments by Rep. Michael Burgess About Fetuses Masturbating Not Based in Science, Doctors Say

    Rep. Michael Burgess, R-Texas, said Monday he is opposed to abortion because fetuses masturbate in the womb, and so can feel both pleasure and pain.

    "Watch a sonogram of a 15-week baby, and they have movements that are purposeful," said Burgess, citing his experience as an OB/GYN, during a House Rules Committee hearing on a GOP bill that would ban abortions after 20 weeks. "They stroke their face. If they're a male baby, they may have their hand between their legs. If they feel pleasure, why is it so hard to think that they could feel pain?"
    ....
    Any media reports on masturbation by fetuses can almost exclusively be traced back to a single letter written by two OB/GYNs in Italy in 1996 and published in the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. The letter related an anecdote in which the two doctors had "recently observed a female fetus at 32 weeks gestation touching the vulva with the fingers of the right hand" before the female fetus experienced prolonged spasms, and "finally...relaxed and rested."
    http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/was...ce-doctors-say

    One wonders where these people come from; and, what Texans drink.

  2. #2
    JUB Addicts Orlandude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Orlando
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    4,557

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Masturbating in the womb at 15 Weeks

    Every time I think the far right has spewed the ultimate in lunacy, they manage to out-do themselves. The GOP wonders why they are referred to as "the party of the stupid". Burgess is a perfect example of the republican right wing.

  3. #3
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,708

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Masturbating in the womb at 15 Weeks

    Wait Pat Robertson and rest of Religious Right finds out a fetus is masturbating.

  4. #4
    JUB Addict T-Rexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,722

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Masturbating in the womb at 15 Weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlandude View Post
    Every time I think the far right has spewed the ultimate in lunacy, they manage to out-do themselves. The GOP wonders why they are referred to as "the party of the stupid". Burgess is a perfect example of the republican right wing.
    Agreed.

    I wonder that that party is not embarrassed by its on-going spectacle of stupidity.

    And I wonder that people still vote for them, despite their clearly demonstrated idiocy about every topic under the sun, and their disdain for evidence, scholarship, and reason.

    It does not speak well for America.

  5. #5
    Here's looking at you kid
    cityboy-stl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Saint Louis
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,592

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Masturbating in the womb at 15 Weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by bike10 View Post
    Wait Pat Robertson and rest of Religious Right finds out a fetus is masturbating.
    OMG...It's Original Sin.




  6. #6

    Re: Masturbating in the womb at 15 Weeks

    The important thing is trying to save America, our people and culture, our economy, democracy and western civilization from being aborted out of existence by the Democrats. I did not see any comments here about the abortion doctor tried for wringing the necks of babies at the moment of birth. Oh, I forgot, it was their mothers choice.
    Last edited by Benvolio; June 18th, 2013 at 03:07 PM.

  7. #7
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,839

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    The important thing is trying to save America, our people and culture, our economy, democracy and western civilization from being aborted out of existence by the Democrats. I did not see any comments here about the abortion doctor tried for wringing the necks of babies at the moment of birth. Oh, I forgot, it was their mothers choice.
    You didn't see any comments? Was it ever posted here?

    So who's forcing white republican western women to have abortions? Are democrats walking from house to house with aborticon 2000 and zapping the babies off unsuspecting republican females? Cause that's the only thing that could explain why red states have vastly higher abortion rates. I mean, it can't be religious dementia, blind zealous ignorance and poor republican-led economy...

    But of course you'll keep quiet now, or deflect. It's what you do...
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  8. #8
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,030

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Masturbating in the womb at 15 Weeks

    I am a progressive but I have always been conflicted about abortion because I can not for the life of me figure out why it would take six months to decide wether or not to have an abortion---baring a woman's health, etc. I am not a woman and don't have to worry about getting a woman pregnant--but I do think we can have a conversation about this---(ignoring Republican hypocrites along the way who are not even for morning after pill or gay adoption)----you can be a Democrat and or a progressive and be conflicted about this.

  9. #9

    Re: Masturbating in the womb at 15 Weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    You didn't see any comments? Was it ever posted here?

    So who's forcing white republican western women to have abortions? Are democrats walking from house to house with aborticon 2000 and zapping the babies off unsuspecting republican females? Cause that's the only thing that could explain why red states have vastly higher abortion rates. I mean, it can't be religious dementia, blind zealous ignorance and poor republican-led economy...

    But of course you'll keep quiet now, or deflect. It's what you do...
    There was a thread posted 3 times about the Philly abortion doctor and taken down by moderators after protests -- I'm told some people were offended by the dead bodies of babies that the infamous physician murdered.

    Yeah .. on a web site that in places promotes poop, pee, and incest.

  10. #10
    The Boy Next Door LuvFindsAndyHardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,074

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Masturbating in the womb at 15 Weeks

    If anything, the Gosnell story underlines the NEED for SAFE and LEGAL abortion but the other side would rather have us believe that Gosnell represents everyone pro-choice because it suits their agenda.

    Are we pretending there are pro-choice people not disgusted by Gosnell? Is that the claim?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    I'm told some people were offended by the dead bodies of babies that the infamous physician murdered.
    Should they not be?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    on a web site that in places promotes poop, pee, and incest.
    Hmmmmmmm.....promotes?

    You're equating sex fetishes with the murder of babies and seeing no real difference?

    [Text: Removed]
    Last edited by opinterph; June 21st, 2013 at 08:51 PM. Reason: removed interpersonal commentary

  11. #11
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    102,909
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Masturbating in the womb at 15 Weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by bike10 View Post
    Wait Pat Robertson and rest of Religious Right finds out a fetus is masturbating.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  12. #12
    JUB Addicts Orlandude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Orlando
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    4,557

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Masturbating in the womb at 15 Weeks

    The Philly abortion doctor is an extremist loon who disgusts every sane person, regardless of their personal beliefs about abortion. He is not about lib/con, right/left, pro-choice or pro life. He is a deeply disturbed individual who represents nothing but an example of toxic pathology.

  13. #13
    Ruminating
    sixthson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,333
    Blog Entries
    15

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Masturbating in the womb at 15 Weeks

    "If they are a male baby, they may have their hand between their legs". Atta boy!!
    Everyone wants to be heard. No one wants to listen.

  14. #14
    Lions&Tigers&Bears Oh My!
    eastofeden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,165
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Masturbating in the womb at 15 Weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by nycguydowntown View Post
    I am a progressive but I have always been conflicted about abortion because I can not for the life of me figure out why it would take six months to decide wether or not to have an abortion---baring a woman's health, etc. I am not a woman and don't have to worry about getting a woman pregnant--but I do think we can have a conversation about this---(ignoring Republican hypocrites along the way who are not even for morning after pill or gay adoption)----you can be a Democrat and or a progressive and be conflicted about this.
    I am a left liberal (not a Democrat) and have no conflict at all understanding that it is a really bad idea to legislate a woman's womb. It is a Pandora's Box because as overpopulation becomes more of a problem in the world you can expect that the Pandora's Box we open today will be used in other ways in the future. If you tell a woman that she cannot have an abortion today you have set a precedent to tell women that they must have one tomorrow (think China). It is perfect now...if you don't want an abortion...don't have one.

    As a gay man...I understand the problem with anyone legislating what we do with our bodies.

    PS...Pro Choice does not = Pro Abortion......

  15. #15
    JUB Addict chrisrobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,177

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Masturbating in the womb at 15 Weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by sixthson View Post
    "If they are a male baby, they may have their hand between their legs". Atta boy!!
    It's never too early.

    Let's see. Rep. Michael Burgess... M.D., Republican, Texan.

    Do these 15-month fetuses have hairy palms?

    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

  16. #16
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,855

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Masturbating in the womb at 15 Weeks

    There was a time when I would get highly pissed if anyone said anything about how stoopid Texans are. But seeing all the stoopidity the Goppers come up with, I just sit back and laugh with the rest of y'all.
    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  17. #17
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,576

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Masturbating in the womb at 15 Weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by White Eagle View Post
    There was a time when I would get highly pissed if anyone said anything about how stoopid Texans are. But seeing all the stoopidity the Goppers come up with, I just sit back and laugh with the rest of y'all.
    Don't worry. We have our wackos up here - it's just that no one hears of them because we're at the end of the interwebz.

  18. #18

    Re: Masturbating in the womb at 15 Weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlandude View Post
    The Philly abortion doctor is an extremist loon who disgusts every sane person, regardless of their personal beliefs about abortion. He is not about lib/con, right/left, pro-choice or pro life. He is a deeply disturbed individual who represents nothing but an example of toxic pathology.
    Whether you wring the necks of the babies or jab a scissors into their skull and suck the brains out, or just let the baby die for lack of attention, is not the issue. Late term abortion--by whatever name--is the killing of a viable human being.

  19. #19
    Reunited
    medic1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Edinburgh Scotland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    6,704
    Blog Entries
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Masturbating in the womb at 15 Weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    Whether you wring the necks of the babies or jab a scissors into their skull and suck the brains out, or just let the baby die for lack of attention, is not the issue. Late term abortion--by whatever name--is the killing of a viable human being.
    ^What if the mothers life is in danger because of complications ?
    Do we deliver the baby and allow the mother to die ?
    This issue has never and WILL never be a "black and white" decision .

    Ps
    Legally the embryo is not a viable Human Being until said has been delivered and draws a breath .

  20. #20

    Re: Masturbating in the womb at 15 Weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by medic1 View Post
    ^What if the mothers life is in danger because of complications ?
    Do we deliver the baby and allow the mother to die ?
    This issue has never and WILL never be a "black and white" decision .

    Ps
    Legally the embryo is not a viable Human Being until said has been delivered and draws a breath .
    If the mother's life will truly be endangered by the birth I would make an exception. If that rule is watered down to endangering "Heath", it becomes another license to kill the any baby.
    Viability is not a legal question, but a medical one. Allowing a Democrat Congress to define who is or is not a human being is a dangerous step down the road to fascism/communism. Liberals have always thought the debate was just a question of which words to use: we are not killing babies, merely aborting
    fetuses. Conservatives do not agree.
    Last edited by Benvolio; June 19th, 2013 at 07:25 AM.

  21. #21

    Re: Masturbating in the womb at 15 Weeks

    Abortion is promoted by the right wing of the United States.

    According to the Delaware republican Witch, Christine Odonnell, masturbation is a sin. Right Wing Christians believe the wages of sin is death. Masturbation is a lustful sin.

    Babies that masturbate in the womb must be considered pedophiles as they are underage. They must be registered as a sex offender, imprisoned immediately upon birth and put to death because they've committed a sin against God.



    Now won't you join the right wing republicans in this God-sanctioned fight!

    Remember... if you are underage, taking photos of your own genitalia and sexting them is against the law. We must also arrest and imprison doctors for taking ultrasound photos of nude unborn babies.

  22. #22
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,576

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Masturbating in the womb at 15 Weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    Abortion is promoted by the right wing of the United States.

    According to the Delaware republican Witch, Christine Odonnell, masturbation is a sin. Right Wing Christians believe the wages of sin is death. Masturbation is a lustful sin.

    Babies that masturbate in the womb must be considered pedophiles as they are underage. They must be registered as a sex offender, imprisoned immediately upon birth and put to death because they've committed a sin against God.



    Now won't you join the right wing republicans in this God-sanctioned fight!

    Remember... if you are underage, taking photos of your own genitalia and sexting them is against the law. We must also arrest and imprison doctors for taking ultrasound photos of nude unborn babies.
    Talking about taking something and running with it ...

    No worry, Google is going to eradicate child porn so ultrasounds will no longer be fodder for pedophiles.

  23. #23

    Re: Masturbating in the womb at 15 Weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvFindsAndyHardy View Post
    If anything, the Gosnell story underlines the NEED for SAFE and LEGAL abortion but the other side would rather have us believe that Gosnell represents everyone pro-choice because it suits their agenda.

    Are we pretending there are pro-choice people not disgusted by Gosnell? Is that the claim?



    Should they not be?



    Hmmmmmmm.....promotes?

    You're equating sex fetishes with the murder of babies and seeing no real difference?

    [Text: Removed]
    What a bunch of garbage ... breaking the necks and cutting off the heads of newly born babies makes a point for the need for abortion. You have a strange view of murder.

    Shit is not a sex fetish ... neither is incest. They are both vile and disgusting.
    Last edited by opinterph; June 21st, 2013 at 08:49 PM. Reason: removed verbiage quoted from another poster

  24. #24

    Re: Masturbating in the womb at 15 Weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by eastofeden View Post
    I am a left liberal (not a Democrat) and have no conflict at all understanding that it is a really bad idea to legislate a woman's womb. It is a Pandora's Box because as overpopulation becomes more of a problem in the world you can expect that the Pandora's Box we open today will be used in other ways in the future. If you tell a woman that she cannot have an abortion today you have set a precedent to tell women that they must have one tomorrow (think China). It is perfect now...if you don't want an abortion...don't have one.

    As a gay man...I understand the problem with anyone legislating what we do with our bodies.

    PS...Pro Choice does not = Pro Abortion......
    Pro choice is pro abortion.

    Now we as taxpayers are right inside with women's womb by way of Obamacare and other federal rulings. Any female of any age can now get an abortion pill -- with no parental consent and no approval by a physician.

    The Administration has already set the precedent that women need to have abortions.

  25. #25

    Re: Masturbating in the womb at 15 Weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by medic1 View Post
    ^What if the mothers life is in danger because of complications ?
    Do we deliver the baby and allow the mother to die ?
    This issue has never and WILL never be a "black and white" decision .

    Ps
    Legally the embryo is not a viable Human Being until said has been delivered and draws a breath .
    How is the mother's life in jeopardy if the baby has already been born.

    Crazy place with crazy people that something like that could not be discussed.

  26. #26

    Re: Masturbating in the womb at 15 Weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Pro choice is pro abortion.

    Now we as taxpayers are right inside with women's womb by way of Obamacare and other federal rulings. Any female of any age can now get an abortion pill -- with no parental consent and no approval by a physician.

    The Administration has already set the precedent that women need to have abortions.
    You are 100% wrong (as usual).

    Being pro choice is having the option to have an abortion if you so choose. It's not having some government official forcing you to do in the privacy of your doctor's office which is what you want.

    If you are all for having a government bureaucrat forcing you what you can and can't do then you'd love North Korea, the Soviet Union and any other dictatorship these right wingers are hoping for. Maybe you'd like homosexuality made illegal again like it was a few decades ago Springer.

    And Springer, since you're never going to have to make the difficult decision to terminate a pregnancy, you have no say in the matter.
    Last edited by CowboyBob; June 19th, 2013 at 10:56 AM.

  27. #27
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    511

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Masturbating in the womb at 15 Weeks

    ^I'd like a citation on that complete and utter BS.

    Your political views on abortion are more progressive than mine if we're in the context of American law. I agree with Roe v. Wade and want to keep it that way. Conserve that law as is. You want to change, progress, to something you've deemed better.

    You've confused liberals and progressives. They're not the same.

  28. #28
    The Boy Next Door LuvFindsAndyHardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,074

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Masturbating in the womb at 15 Weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    What a bunch of garbage ... breaking the necks and cutting off the heads of newly born babies makes a point for the need for abortion. You have a strange view of murder.
    As usual, you cherry picked what you wanted out of the statement and left whatever didn't fit your agenda. I never said the Gosnell case makes a point for the need for abortion (abortion exists, has always existed, and will always exist, like it or not) I said it makes a point for the need for SAFE and LEGAL abortion so predators like this monster won't exist.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Shit is not a sex fetish ... neither is incest. They are both vile and disgusting.
    Equal to the gruesome murder of babies? That seems to be what you're saying. If people on this site talk about shit fetishes and incest then they must also want to see pictures of dead babies.....

    Best of luck with THAT

  29. #29
    Reunited
    medic1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Edinburgh Scotland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    6,704
    Blog Entries
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Masturbating in the womb at 15 Weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    If the mother's life will truly be endangered by the birth I would make an exception. If that rule is watered down to endangering "Heath", it becomes another license to kill the any baby.
    Viability is not a legal question, but a medical one. Allowing a Democrat Congress to define who is or is not a human being is a dangerous step down the road to fascism/communism. Liberals have always thought the debate was just a question of which words to use: we are not killing babies, merely aborting
    fetuses. Conservatives do not agree.
    Soz Benvolio , Vaibility is covered by Medical Jurisprudence , so it is both a legal and a medical dilemma .

  30. #30
    Reunited
    medic1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Edinburgh Scotland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    6,704
    Blog Entries
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Masturbating in the womb at 15 Weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    How is the mother's life in jeopardy if the baby has already been born.

    Crazy place with crazy people that something like that could not be discussed.
    ^I may be mistaken but was the Thread not about embryos that are still in the womb............

  31. #31

    Re: Masturbating in the womb at 15 Weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by medic1 View Post
    ^I may be mistaken but was the Thread not about embryos that are still in the womb............
    It is really about how crazy the opponents of abortion are.
    .

  32. #32
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    102,909
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Masturbating in the womb at 15 Weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    [Quoted Post: Removed]
    If that private life includes assault on another person, what's the problem?
    Last edited by opinterph; June 21st, 2013 at 08:45 PM. Reason: removed verbiage quoted from another poster

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  33. #33
    ecce homo rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,030

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Masturbating in the womb at 15 Weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Pro choice is pro abortion.

    Now we as taxpayers are right inside with women's womb by way of Obamacare and other federal rulings. Any female of any age can now get an abortion pill -- with no parental consent and no approval by a physician.

    The Administration has already set the precedent that women need to have abortions.
    What the hell is an abortion pill?

  34. #34

    Re: Masturbating in the womb at 15 Weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    If that private life includes assault on another person, what's the problem?
    So you consider a fetus or a zygote a person?

  35. #35
    Virtus in medio stat JUB Admin opinterph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jawja
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    21,348
    Blog Entries
    14

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Masturbating in the womb at 15 Weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    What the hell is an abortion pill?
    http://www.fda.gov/drugs/drugsafety/.../ucm111323.htm

  36. #36
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    102,909
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Masturbating in the womb at 15 Weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    So you consider a fetus or a zygote a person?
    Any human-DNA entity with human brainwaves is a person.

    That's the key to the whole issue, and neither side likes to hear it. If there's just one person, anyone with a complaint can just mind his own business; it there's two persons, it's no longer about just one person's body.

    We need to face the science and stop the ideology.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  37. #37
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    511

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Masturbating in the womb at 15 Weeks

    So you draw the line at brainwaves, which a fetus does not have until about week 6. Noted.

    However, brainwaves does not a person make. It's like an oven just warming up. You can't bake bread at 70 degrees Fahrenheit.

  38. #38
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,708

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Masturbating in the womb at 15 Weeks

    Next week the Republican members of the House will introduce legislation to ban the practice of Masturbation.

  39. #39
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    511

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Masturbating in the womb at 15 Weeks

    Something tells me they've tossed the idea around at least once before.

  40. #40

    Re: Masturbating in the womb at 15 Weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    Any human-DNA entity with human brainwaves is a person.

    That's the key to the whole issue, and neither side likes to hear it. If there's just one person, anyone with a complaint can just mind his own business; it there's two persons, it's no longer about just one person's body.

    We need to face the science and stop the ideology.
    That's just your opinion Kuli, just like you have an opinion about gun control.

    By the way, both of your opinions are wrong.

    A three-celled zygote is a person........ now I've heard everything.

  41. #41
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    102,909
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Masturbating in the womb at 15 Weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by mightbe View Post
    So you draw the line at brainwaves, which a fetus does not have until about week 6. Noted.

    However, brainwaves does not a person make. It's like an oven just warming up. You can't bake bread at 70 degrees Fahrenheit.
    Brainwaves at 6 weeks aren't distinguishable from other mammal brainwaves. Readings that indicate the things we associate with a personality don't show up till much later.

    The significance of brainwaves is that without them, there is no person, so any claim for personhood earlier than that is mere fantasy.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  42. #42
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    102,909
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Masturbating in the womb at 15 Weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    By the way, both of your opinions are wrong.
    Really?

    Then explain to me how to have a person -- something requiring a mind -- without brainwaves, specifically the complext brainwaves indicating dream states and such.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  43. #43
    JUB Addict chrisrobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,177

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Masturbating in the womb at 15 Weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    The significance of brainwaves is that without them, there is no person, so any claim for personhood earlier than that is mere fantasy.
    What would House Republicons know about brainwaves?

    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

  44. #44
    JUB Addict chrisrobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,177

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Masturbating in the womb at 15 Weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    Where is Joycelyn Elders now that we need her?

    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.