Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Blake Hardwick

  1. #1
    Bearchaser1973
    Guest

    Blake Hardwick

    Just discovered this sexy older, daddy bear chub, or rather just found out his name, and wondered if anybody knows of any other pics or videos of him?





  2. #2
    Bearchaser1973
    Guest

    Re: Blake Hardwick

    Also, I was wondering, is this a younger Blake Hardwick in these three pics?




  3. #3
    JUB Addict pigtaurus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,766


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Blake Hardwick

    Blake Hardwicke with an e
    have you seen him younger and thiner ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blake.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	58.3 KB 
ID:	961023

  4. #4
    Bearchaser1973
    Guest

    Re: Blake Hardwick

    With an e? Cuz the sites I found him on spelled it without the e. By the way, I found him while doing a search for Andy Richter, lol! Guess I'll have to search again, spelling it with the e. And yes I've seen that younger picture!

    Those last three pictures I posted aren't showing up. I'll post them again. I found them on biggercity, and thought there was a resemblance. Is this him when he was younger?

    Attachment 961025Attachment 961026Attachment 961027
    Last edited by Bearchaser1973; June 18th, 2013 at 08:56 AM.

  5. #5
    JUB Addict pigtaurus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,766


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Blake Hardwick

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearchaser1973 View Post
    With an e? Cuz the sites I found him on spelled it without the e. By the way, I found him while doing a search for Andy Richter, lol! Guess I'll have to search again, spelling it with the e. And yes I've seen that younger picture!

    Those last three pictures I posted aren't showing up. I'll post them again. I found them on biggercity, and thought there was a resemblance. Is this him when he was younger?

    Attachment 961025Attachment 961026Attachment 961027
    yes, this is him in the video "going green" when he was younger

  6. #6
    Bearchaser1973
    Guest

    Re: Blake Hardwick

    Do you know where I can find a link to "Going Green" or can you post a link?

    BTW, do you know how old he is, cuz with the grey hair he looks to be in his 6os, and I'm surprised a man of his age can still get an erection!
    Last edited by Bearchaser1973; June 18th, 2013 at 09:40 AM.

  7. #7
    JUB Addict mt2286's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,966


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Blake Hardwick

    Very nice daddy bear! Would love to wrestle with him

  8. #8
    JUB Addict pigtaurus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,766


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Blake Hardwick

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearchaser1973 View Post
    Do you know where I can find a link to "Going Green" or can you post a link?

    BTW, do you know how old he is, cuz with the grey hair he looks to be in his 6os, and I'm surprised a man of his age can still get an erection!
    I don't know his age
    link for "going green" :http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=yGtm3-G455-

  9. #9
    Bearchaser1973
    Guest

    Re: Blake Hardwick

    Thanks! What year did Going Green come out?

  10. #10
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    122


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Blake Hardwick

    I've been a fan of Blake for a long time too. I wish I was the lad at the end of this Pool scene.


  11. #11

    Re: Blake Hardwick

    I have also been a fan of him, and wish I knew more about him besides a couple of scenes I've seen him in. Are there more pictures of him younger and thinner too (like the earlier one posted)? I think he's gorgeous then and now, but I've never seen his earlier years before.

  12. #12
    Sex God Naughty_Monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    684


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Blake Hardwick

    yeah he looks lots of fun.

  13. #13

    Re: Blake Hardwick

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    Blake Hardwicke with an e
    have you seen him younger and thiner ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blake.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	58.3 KB 
ID:	961023
    I remember i saw this picture in a gay meeting site but i didn't know it was him.

  14. #14

    Re: Blake Hardwick

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    yes, this is him in the video "going green" when he was younger
    He wasn't younger. His hair is dyed in this clip. This clip is from 2010.

  15. #15

    Re: Blake Hardwick

    btw, his correct name is Blake Hardwicke.

  16. #16
    Bearchaser1973
    Guest

    Re: Blake Hardwick

    Quote Originally Posted by LonesomeBaer View Post
    btw, his correct name is Blake Hardwicke.
    Yeah, someone already mentioned that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •