JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3

    Code of Conduct

    The Problem with Straight Porn

    I am a bisexual male that has a preference for gay porn. I don't however think that this is because I'm more attracted to men than women. I work in a retail setting, so I see numerous people in any given workday. I would estimate that I see more women that I find attractive than men. Insofar as porn is concerned though, I have a difficult time getting past the ridiculousness of straight porn. For one thing there is often a discordance between the attractiveness of the female and that of the male, with a focus on only one aspect of the male anatomy. There is also the issue of the presentation of the female. They often wear too much makeup and have fingernails that are so disturbingly long that anytime I see a masturbation scene with someone that has them I think that they're going to cut themselves. It also seems as if the female is never actually enjoying herself and is trying far too hard to convince the viewer that she is. This may of course be a physical difference between men and women, given the debate over the existence of a vaginal orgasm. The only source of straight porn that I have found to be watchable is x-art and other "female friendly" porn. My problem with those is that they are often overly stylized and ostensibly artsy. There's no need for pretension in porn (as there clearly seems to be in this forum post.) I'm not trying to say that gay porn is entirely devoid of these problems, but it does seem as if they appear to a lesser degree. I am wondering if other bisexual or straight men have this same problem and if anyone might have some suggestions for straight porn that I might find more appealing.

  2. #2
    JUBba the Hutt Frenchie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nantes / FRANCE
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,990

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Problem with Straight Porn

    I'm totally agree with you pomosexual !
    Excuse my bad English but I am French and thus I speak usually only about French http://pics-aeronef.discutfree.com/u...s/smiley_f.gif

  3. #3
    Slut ArseYouLikeIt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Old Blighty
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    251

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Problem with Straight Porn

    Don't have a problem with watching straight porn, TBH. Most of the blokes are more masculine and better performers than some gay models I could mention and I am a gentleman, so I wont mention any names Seth Knight. As for the female performers looking as thought they may not be enjoying themselves, so what? At the end of the day, she`s getting paid to be laid and if she`s having difficulty concentrating on the matter at hand, she`s probably thinking about the next pair of shoes she`s going to be buying. Anyway, I don't spend too much time thinking on these lines, I`m too busy observing the shapely straight arse jigging up and down....lovelaaay

  4. #4
    JUB Friend JUB Friend CGHJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    SoCal
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,232
    Blog Entries
    153

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Problem with Straight Porn

    This right here is why I started Semper Fuck!









    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails trainwreck-preview.jpg   striptease-preview.png   jockandkori-122.jpg   hotelparty-151.jpg   gangbang1-5.jpg  

    Last edited by CGHJ; June 13th, 2013 at 05:03 PM.

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Problem with Straight Porn

    I'm not particularly concerned with the guy's "masculinity" either. I prefer slimmer guys and curvier girls. Another pet peeve of mine is when girls look at the camera while giving head. Unless you're Ferris Bueller you do not have permission to break the fourth wall while giving head.

  6. #6

    Re: The Problem with Straight Porn

    I'm a gay man and therefore biased in my opinion, but I agree completely with promosexual.

    Of the straight porn I have seen- usually stumbled upon through tumblr or whatever- it has pretty universally struck me as, for want of a better word, violent. The women never seem to be enjoying themselves, and more often than not it is a woman choking on a cock with makeup streaked down her face, staring into the camera. Gay porn on the other hand seems to have more kissing, more foreplay, and (though not always) more of a sense that both parties are getting off - not just the active partner.

    It's always made me feel uneasy, I just figured its because I have little interest in the female anatomy. Interesting to see others sharing my view though.

  7. #7
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,551

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Problem with Straight Porn

    The most annoying thing is all the fake moaning and screaming.

  8. #8
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,488

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Problem with Straight Porn

    Years ago could enjoy straight porn seeing stag films. But when I realized was gay can only watch the wide variety of gay porn has to offer.

  9. #9

    Re: The Problem with Straight Porn

    Quote Originally Posted by sellotape123 View Post
    I'm a gay man and therefore biased in my opinion, but I agree completely with promosexual.

    Of the straight porn I have seen- usually stumbled upon through tumblr or whatever- it has pretty universally struck me as, for want of a better word, violent. The women never seem to be enjoying themselves, and more often than not it is a woman choking on a cock with makeup streaked down her face, staring into the camera. Gay porn on the other hand seems to have more kissing, more foreplay, and (though not always) more of a sense that both parties are getting off - not just the active partner.

    It's always made me feel uneasy, I just figured its because I have little interest in the female anatomy. Interesting to see others sharing my view though.
    Lol I think there's way more passionate straight porn then there is gay. In fact, passion, kissing, and foreplay in gay porn seems totally mechanical and fake when it's there.
    Also for me, whether or not the woman is enjoying herself or not is a non-issue cuz I'm more into the guys not her.

  10. #10

    Re: The Problem with Straight Porn

    Quote Originally Posted by sultrysam View Post
    Lol I think there's way more passionate straight porn then there is gay. In fact, passion, kissing, and foreplay in gay porn seems totally mechanical and fake when it's there.
    Also for me, whether or not the woman is enjoying herself or not is a non-issue cuz I'm more into the guys not her.
    mmm, and I like that, just mechanical, not necessarily fake, but just getting on with business

  11. #11
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Albany
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    38

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Problem with Straight Porn

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot4Latinos View Post
    The most annoying thing is all the fake moaning and screaming.
    Like Hot4Latinos, I hate the phony passion...dubbed-in moaning and groaning! As a devoted cum-lover, I DESPISE a woman who obviously HATES the taste of cum and grimaces as a luscious cock spurts its precious seed anywhere near her mouth! My motto...Always suck LOVINGLY and always APPRECIATE the delicious cum he REWARDS you with! Mostly, women simply don't WORSHIP the cock like we guys do!

  12. #12

    Re: The Problem with Straight Porn

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot4Latinos View Post
    The most annoying thing is all the fake moaning and screaming.
    I couldn't agree more!!! the moaning and exaggerated facial expressions and body language can really be a turn off in straight porn. But when there is a scene where the guy and girl are into each other,, it can definitely be hot!
    I watch gay and bi porn but gay porn especially usually seems devoid of emotion and I get off more on the setting or circumstances of the action than anything. "First time" experiences are my favorite if there is a seduction theme and if the action seems natural and not "pornalized". That is to say, as long as the action is not full of exaggerated body language and sounds.
    Honestly, I have found some lesbian porn to be the most erotic. I have seen some videos where the girls really are into each other and the action seems much more "natural" and the performers seem to be allowed to do what ever appeals to and turns them on. One of my favorites is "Teacher Seductions" ( xhamster ) in which Brooke Lee Adams is seduced by an older woman - Dyanna Lauren. Once the girl/girl action starts, there is very little dialog but most of the action seems very natural and good and Adams seems to enjoy the older woman's touch as much as the teacher enjoys the soft flesh of her younger "student". It isn't difficult to imagine the younger woman being forever turned by her first encounter and passing her new experience onto her own friends, bringing them into the fold. But Lauren does seem to actually seduce and make love to her young protégé and this video would be well deserving of a sequel or two where Adams brings some of her friends to Lauren;s house to be "jointly initiated and jointly enjoyed".
    Good, straight porn that has a plot is also welcomed in my books but usually, in 90% of the cases, it is sadly lacking in that department. I've been into porn for many years and maybe I have become a bit jaded, but unless there is a very pretty face or two or some good bi, lesbian or first timer gay action, nothing interests me much any more. Cuckold stuff can be hot but most of it is lacking in guy/guy contact and usually written stories on that subject are better than videos.

  13. #13
    pussyboy420
    Guest

    Re: The Problem with Straight Porn

    hmm quiet right

  14. #14

    Re: The Problem with Straight Porn

    yeah I love X-art, too. These guys on X-art really really hot, hotter than any gay porn star, but the movie does not focus on the guy, it always focus on the girls.
    I hope Mr.X is my dad, Tommy and Calvin is my older brothers, so they can fuck me anywhere, anytime, all day long night

  15. #15
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Problem with Straight Porn

    I agree, most straight porn is too violent in my opinion. Although fake gay porn doesn't have that ... irritating over emphasized primal grunt which is disgusting in so many ways.

  16. #16
    Virgin funnshtuph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    49

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Problem with Straight Porn

    Oh my goodness.... O_O

    I was all with you guys. I only joined this site because I very quickly got tired of the screen being filled up with fake boobs and gaudy make-up. I didn't like hearing nothing but fake moans. I couldn't stand how these young women were treated and unappreciated. I always just chose gay porn. Semper fuck is my new favorite site....ever....

  17. #17
    Virgin funnshtuph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    49

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Problem with Straight Porn

    Like seriously, to everyone who stumbles across this thread, check out this site for the best bi/straight/military porn ever.

  18. #18
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    The Middle of Snowwhere.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    16,001
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Problem with Straight Porn

    f
    Quote Originally Posted by pomosexual View Post
    I am a bisexual male that has a preference for gay porn. I don't however think that this is because I'm more attracted to men than women. I work in a retail setting, so I see numerous people in any given workday. I would estimate that I see more women that I find attractive than men. Insofar as porn is concerned though, I have a difficult time getting past the ridiculousness of straight porn. For one thing there is often a discordance between the attractiveness of the female and that of the male, with a focus on only one aspect of the male anatomy. There is also the issue of the presentation of the female. They often wear too much makeup and have fingernails that are so disturbingly long that anytime I see a masturbation scene with someone that has them I think that they're going to cut themselves. It also seems as if the female is never actually enjoying herself and is trying far too hard to convince the viewer that she is. This may of course be a physical difference between men and women, given the debate over the existence of a vaginal orgasm. The only source of straight porn that I have found to be watchable is x-art and other "female friendly" porn. My problem with those is that they are often overly stylized and ostensibly artsy. There's no need for pretension in porn (as there clearly seems to be in this forum post.) I'm not trying to say that gay porn is entirely devoid of these problems, but it does seem as if they appear to a lesser degree. I am wondering if other bisexual or straight men have this same problem and if anyone might have some suggestions for straight porn that I might find more appealing.
    I'm gay and I agree. Women are made to look stupid and/or like they're doing the guy a favour by putting up with him in the scene. They don't look into it.
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte. And Joseph Wilcox.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.