JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1

    Maxine Waters Video Explains Obama's Data Base, Everthing About Every Individual

    Here is Maxine explaining the political data base Obama is creating.http://www.cnsnews.com/video/washing...erything-every

    The President has put in place an organization with the kind of database that no one has ever seen before in life,” Representative Maxine Waters told Roland Martin on Monday. “That’s going to be very, very powerful,” Waters said.

    “That database will have information about everything on every individual on ways that it’s never been done before and whoever runs for President on the Democratic ticket has to deal with that. They’re going to go down with that database and the concerns of those people because they can’t get around it. And he’s [President Obama] been very smart. It’s very powerful what he’s leaving in place.”

    Big news, Maxine, its not secret anymore.
    Last edited by Benvolio; June 12th, 2013 at 12:50 PM.

  2. #2
    Virtus in medio stat JUB Admin opinterph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jawja
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    21,834
    Blog Entries
    14

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Maxine Waters Video Explains Obama's Data Base, Everthing About Every Individual

    I’m not sure Representative Waters is the best qualified person to describe the data mining and analytics of the campaign, but following are a couple resources that shed additional light on that effort.


    The analytics team used four streams of polling data to build a detailed picture of voters in key states. In the past month, said one official, the analytics team had polling data from about 29,000 people in Ohio alone — a whopping sample that composed nearly half of 1% of all voters there

    Inside the Secret World of the Data Crunchers Who Helped Obama Win
    You’d think the team would have worked with huge amounts of data to come up with simulation models that would shape the outcome of an election, but Ghani said “it was the smallest dataset,” he’d ever used in a real problem.

    Obama campaign’s chief data guy gets candid about the data strategy that won the election

  3. #3
    Sex God tigerfan482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Columbia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Maxine Waters Video Explains Obama's Data Base, Everthing About Every Individual

    Quote Originally Posted by opinterph View Post
    I’m not sure Representative Waters is the best qualified person to describe the data mining and analytics of the campaign, but following are a couple resources that shed additional light on that effort.
    These are great articles. We have advanced to a point where we can do a lot of stuff with very little data. Throw in the fact that data can be mined from an endless array of public sources (forget the NSA right now) because everyone puts their lives up online, and you get a situation where you can do almost anything from the comfort of your home. I don't worry about what the government knows about me because, even assuming they were targeting Americans in their collection, I doubt I would ever be a big enough threat to the government for me to even pop up on their radar. However, the amount of data private companies amass on me and then sell almost without regard to whoever is willing to pay for it is what really worries and bothers me. Even if the government did have a file on me, it's in their hands. The fact that anyone can go online and pay for any data on me that they wish is what I would be on the lookout for.

  4. #4
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beware the deepity.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    16,840
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Maxine Waters Video Explains Obama's Data Base, Everthing About Every Individual

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    Big news, Maxine, its not secret anymore.
    When was it ever a secret? When I tell my politicians what pisses me off or what I expect out of government, I expect them to make a note of it.
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte. And Joseph Wilcox.

  5. #5
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,299

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Maxine Waters Video Explains Obama's Data Base, Everthing About Every Individual

    Yeah and the Special Ed GOP is scrabbling to copy what Obama's team has created----maybe if they weren't lunatics and paranoid hillbillies with the same superstitions as the average Taliban warlord---they could get some smart people in there and create a 21st century political database.

  6. #6

    Re: Maxine Waters Video Explains Obama's Data Base, Everthing About Every Individual

    Yea, another Obama "scandal" that's a big "yawn".....

  7. #7

    Re: Maxine Waters Video Explains Obama's Data Base, Everthing About Every Individual

    Water's is a left wing nut along with her buddy Barry.

    What can you do with all that information .. after a while it's all useless.

  8. #8

    Re: Maxine Waters Video Explains Obama's Data Base, Everthing About Every Individual

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan482 View Post
    These are great articles. We have advanced to a point where we can do a lot of stuff with very little data. Throw in the fact that data can be mined from an endless array of public sources (forget the NSA right now) because everyone puts their lives up online, and you get a situation where you can do almost anything from the comfort of your home. I don't worry about what the government knows about me because, even assuming they were targeting Americans in their collection, I doubt I would ever be a big enough threat to the government for me to even pop up on their radar. However, the amount of data private companies amass on me and then sell almost without regard to whoever is willing to pay for it is what really worries and bothers me. Even if the government did have a file on me, it's in their hands. The fact that anyone can go online and pay for any data on me that they wish is what I would be on the lookout for.
    The government may not have a file on you ... but trust me, Barry's organization does if you voted for him.

  9. #9
    Sex God tigerfan482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Columbia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Maxine Waters Video Explains Obama's Data Base, Everthing About Every Individual

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    The government may not have a file on you ... but trust me, Barry's organization does if you voted for him.
    So what? Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion have a file on me. Best Buy has a file on me. Facebook has a file on me. Lexis Nexus has a huge file on me. Visa, Mastercard, and American Express have a file on me. <insert company name here> has a file on me. What's your point? Up until Edward McTraitor here gathered up crap loads of classified information and began distributing it all around, I was more worried about someone hacking into any company out there (which they have) and stealing the information they have on me before I was worried about the government misusing it.

  10. #10
    Virtus in medio stat JUB Admin opinterph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jawja
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    21,834
    Blog Entries
    14

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Maxine Waters Video Explains Obama's Data Base, Everthing About Every Individual

    Some of you seem to be conflating the National Security Agency with the political campaign to reelect Barack Obama. This thread is about the latter.

  11. #11

    Re: Maxine Waters Video Explains Obama's Data Base, Everthing About Every Individual

    ^^

    I think the point being made is that Obama is using the same tactics in the NSA as he uses in his campaign -- or visa versa.

  12. #12

    Re: Maxine Waters Video Explains Obama's Data Base, Everthing About Every Individual

    I am not convinced the two are separate. And Remember the IRS was using the applications process to gather information clearly political. We were told for instance that they wanted information on every donor and every volunteer. For what purpose if not political? Where did Maxine get her info, if not from the President?

  13. #13
    veni, vidi, reliqui
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,678

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Maxine Waters Video Explains Obama's Data Base, Everthing About Every Individual

    Jesus Girls.

    The story on the NSA was first broken in 2006. Where was your panic and outrage then? Or had Obama secretly infiltrated the NSA and got them to develop a meta-data bank in order to steal the election from the GOP?

    The fact is, after 9-11, the US gave up all the rights and freedoms out of pure, unadulterated fear.

    Everything since has just been colouring in the blank spaces.

    Deal with it.

  14. #14
    I can't breathe. chrisrobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,460

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Maxine Waters Video Explains Obama's Data Base, Everthing About Every Individual

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Water's is a left wing nut along with her buddy Barry.
    Brilliant!

    God bless us, every one! - Tiny Tim

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.