JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 51 to 88 of 88
  1. #51
    Know thyself kallipolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Piraeus, Greece
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,140

    Code of Conduct

    Re: USA : Verizon forced to hand over telephone data records by court order - Domestic Surveillance continues

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    He didnt fucking hack it dude... jesus fucking christ... the LINK existed purposefully as do many other intelligence ties post 9/11 because PART of the failure in the intel was blamed on the 'rice-bowl' nature of our security of classified information -- otherwise known as compartmentalization. He did so using a fucking thumb drive which was the major fault we knew existed but did not think would be used if we vetted our people carefully. Manning appeared to be an american at heart instead of a cowardly traitor.

    Plus I test the Army applicants now and stop telling me about Manning's intelligence... the intelligent go into other branches besides being shot at....
    Damage control...by the Army...after the horse bolted... he he he... no one believes such comedic stories

    Army intelligence.....???? Morons!!!

  2. #52
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: USA : Verizon forced to hand over telephone data records by court order - Domestic Surveillance continues

    Quote Originally Posted by kallipolis View Post
    Damage control...by the Army...after the horse bolted... he he he... no one believes such comedic stories

    Army intelligence.....???? Morons!!!
    I know it is hard to actually read the truth... but try ... your smarter than that... i thought.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  3. #53
    Know thyself kallipolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Piraeus, Greece
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,140

    Code of Conduct

    Re: USA : Verizon forced to hand over telephone data records by court order - Domestic Surveillance continues

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    I know it is hard to actually read the truth... but try ... your smarter than that... i thought.
    The truth.....ah! such a dreamer....dream on, JayHawk ...such is the poverty of United States Army Intelligence..

  4. #54
    Know thyself kallipolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Piraeus, Greece
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,140

    Code of Conduct

    Re: USA : Verizon forced to hand over telephone data records by court order - Domestic Surveillance continues

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post

    He didnt fucking hack it dude...

    .
    Of course he did........that's why Manning has been incarcerated for some three years and is being tried for treason...not for stealing the petty cash.

  5. #55
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,212
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: USA : Verizon forced to hand over telephone data records by court order - Domestic Surveillance continues

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    The personel,doing it are exercising power vested in the President, Art II, Sec 1. It was intended to allow the government to spy on the Muslims jihadists, not on loyal Americans.
    Ah -- so he could make a statement interpreting the law for the executive branch, and tell the minions to conform.

    I can go with that. But our community organizer would rather just get along.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  6. #56
    The Mother of Loki Laufey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Reykjavik, Iceland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,749

    Code of Conduct

    Re: USA : Verizon forced to hand over telephone data records by court order - Domestic Surveillance continues

    Edward Snowden: the whistleblower
    behind the NSA surveillance revelations




    The 29-year-old source behind the biggest intelligence
    leak in the NSA's history explains his motives, his uncertain
    future and why he never intended on hiding in the shadows


    [Quoted Article: Removed] 2013 Guardian News and Media Limited or its affiliated companies. All rights reserved.


    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013...r-surveillance
    I'm hoping we will let him come here.
    Last edited by opinterph; June 10th, 2013 at 09:20 AM. Reason: removed full verbatim quote from copyrighted source; Refer to Posting Guidelines

  7. #57
    Thankfully Liberal & Gay
    frankfrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois (Agent Provocateur and Refujiunderground you can do it)
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    15,189
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: USA : Verizon forced to hand over telephone data records by court order - Domestic Surveillance continues

    Quote Originally Posted by Laufey View Post
    I'm hoping we will let him come here.
    NO, ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!!!!!

    He would be disappeared to Guantanamo (OR WORSE, Diego Garcia which is entirely off the radar) so fast that he wouldn't even have time to pee. It saddens me to no end that the huge entity which has the most ability of any single named group of people on earth to improve the lives of billions of people (i.e. the US Government), has instead gone so entirely rotten.

    Supposedly the United Nations has even more ability to do so, but they have been an entirely toothless and irrelevant organization for decades now, because their actions usually require *UNANIMOUS* consensus.

    As I see it, Edward Snowden did perhaps the most patriotic thing that anybody in any part of the world has done in years, if not decades.

    Yeah, I know - I'm one of them dirty left-wing lib'ruls, and I'm supposed to think that Obama just needs to be left alone on this, and all of this is nothing but Obamahate, true?

    NO, this type of spying should never be allowed in any society which has even a pretense of being democratic** (yes, small d this time). Of course the Republicans want to persecute and prosecute anybody and everybody who has done the spying - because their talking point is that it's Obama doing all of this.

    Not that there's a partisan monopoly, but Republicans have long been entirely in love with similar types of citizen surveillance...unless this time, it's the "other party" doing it.

    **"DEMOCRATIC": It's always puzzled me why "Democratic" is often parts of the names of some of the most repressive regimes the world has ever known: DDR (Democratik Deutsche Republic, a/k/a East Germany), Democratic Republic of The Congo, and whatever the official name for North Korea is, etc.
    "All legal U. S. residents who are 18 years or older, shall have an unconditional right to vote." - 28th Amendment, US Constitution?
    "But, hey, who cares about women and their rights when the religious liberty of a nationwide chain of arts and crafts stores is at stake?" - Daily Kos, 30 June 2014
    "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires" - Susan B. Anthony

  8. #58
    The Mother of Loki Laufey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Reykjavik, Iceland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,749

    Code of Conduct

    Re: USA : Verizon forced to hand over telephone data records by court order - Domestic Surveillance continues

    Why would the Icelandic government ship him to Guantanamo?

  9. #59
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: USA : Verizon forced to hand over telephone data records by court order - Domestic Surveillance continues

    He will end up with a full grain lobotomy...
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  10. #60
    Thankfully Liberal & Gay
    frankfrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois (Agent Provocateur and Refujiunderground you can do it)
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    15,189
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: USA : Verizon forced to hand over telephone data records by court order - Domestic Surveillance continues

    Quote Originally Posted by Laufey View Post
    Why would the Icelandic government ship him to Guantanamo?
    Sorry, I was WAAAAY too fast with my reply. I was forgetting that you're in Iceland. YES, BY ALL MEANS...let him go to Iceland...and hope that Iceland is strong enough to withstand the pressure and possible sanctions that the United States may decide to do.

    No, in my haste, I was reading "here" as the UNITED STATES.

    Certainly the last place on earth that he should consider going - even North Korea may be safer. (I don't think he wants to go there, of course. Who does?)
    "All legal U. S. residents who are 18 years or older, shall have an unconditional right to vote." - 28th Amendment, US Constitution?
    "But, hey, who cares about women and their rights when the religious liberty of a nationwide chain of arts and crafts stores is at stake?" - Daily Kos, 30 June 2014
    "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires" - Susan B. Anthony

  11. #61
    Thankfully Liberal & Gay
    frankfrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois (Agent Provocateur and Refujiunderground you can do it)
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    15,189
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: USA : Verizon forced to hand over telephone data records by court order - Domestic Surveillance continues

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    He will end up with a full grain lobotomy...
    What's a full grain lobotomy?

    Some people do have CORNS, but those are usually on the feet.
    "All legal U. S. residents who are 18 years or older, shall have an unconditional right to vote." - 28th Amendment, US Constitution?
    "But, hey, who cares about women and their rights when the religious liberty of a nationwide chain of arts and crafts stores is at stake?" - Daily Kos, 30 June 2014
    "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires" - Susan B. Anthony

  12. #62
    The Mother of Loki Laufey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Reykjavik, Iceland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,749

    Code of Conduct

    Re: USA : Verizon forced to hand over telephone data records by court order - Domestic Surveillance continues

    LMAO would be kinda sarcastic for him to end up in North-Korea when he wants to go to a country which has internet and information freedom.

    I kinda suspected you mixed up the countries, no worries

  13. #63
    JUB Addict T-Rexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,597

    Code of Conduct

    Re: USA : Verizon forced to hand over telephone data records by court order - Domestic Surveillance continues

    Quote Originally Posted by frankfrank View Post
    I don't think he wants to go there, of course. Who does?
    Dennis Rodman, for one.

    He thought North Korea was great, and that Kim Jong-un was pretty cool.


    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    He did so using a fucking thumb drive which was the major fault we knew existed but did not think would be used if we vetted our people carefully.
    Do staircases in military intelligence buildings have banisters? Do mezzanines have rails? Do elevators have doors?

    If so, why? Why don't you just vet your people so that only those who are careful not to fall off of things are ever in the building?

    The point is that letting military intelligence personnel copy highly classified documents to their personal media is unbelievably stupid. If that was the extent of the military's "protection" of classified information, then the military deserved to get ripped off. That's like riding your bike everywhere, never locking it up, and acting surprised when one day somebody steals it.

    The Manning incident is further evidence of truth in that old joke that "military intelligence" is a contradiction of terms.


    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Manning appeared to be an american at heart instead of a cowardly traitor.
    I have no idea what lies in Manning's heart. I understand that he became aware of some horrible incidents which the military, apparently, was trying to cover up. This is not what democracies do. Bringing such knowledge to general attention is not cowardice. Manning was willing to pay a terrible personal price to do what he believed to be the necessary thing for his country.

    There exists a tendency to paint Manning exclusively as either a hero or a tyrant. He is both, of course. Because life is always more complicated than people care to accept.


    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Plus I test the Army applicants now and stop telling me about Manning's intelligence... the intelligent go into other branches besides being shot at....
    Manning was specifically recruited for his analytical skills. Because of his short stature and other considerations, he would not have qualified for service in times of draft. However, because of his skills, he was badly needed in a volunteer army during a time of war.

    Manning had a great deal of trouble adjusting to military life, and was placed at one point into a "discharge unit" of personnel having adjustment problems. He was removed from this unit and placed back into intelligence work because his skills were so highly regarded and so necessary to the war effort. He was the only person from this group to be so reinstated.

    Manning was a gay man in a military that did not allow him even to acknowledge something so basic as his sexuality. He could not seek help because the military's own policies made this impossible. When you treat people abusively, don't be surprised when they respond obtrusively.
    Last edited by T-Rexx; June 11th, 2013 at 09:02 PM.

  14. #64
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,212
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: USA : Verizon forced to hand over telephone data records by court order - Domestic Surveillance continues

    Hurrah for Snowden!

    Maybe his example will inspire enough younger Americans to enable the country to turn away from its march toward police state.

    If Obama had a pair, and really believed in liberty, he'd give Snowden -- and Manning, for that matter -- the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  15. #65

    Re: USA : Verizon forced to hand over telephone data records by court order - Domestic Surveillance continues

    Quote Originally Posted by Laufey View Post
    LMAO would be kinda sarcastic for him to end up in North-Korea when he wants to go to a country which has internet and information freedom.

    I kinda suspected you mixed up the countries, no worries
    Yeah, that's why he went to China -- he was looking for freedom.

    You are clueless.

  16. #66
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: USA : Verizon forced to hand over telephone data records by court order - Domestic Surveillance continues

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Rexx View Post
    Dennis Rodman, for one.

    He thought North Korea was great, and that Kim Jong-un was pretty cool.




    Do staircases in military intelligence buildings have banisters? Do mezzanines have rails? Do elevators have doors?

    If so, why? Why don't you just vet your people so that only those who are careful not to fall off of things are ever in the building?

    The point is that letting military intelligence personnel copy highly classified documents to their personal media is unbelievably stupid. If that was the extent of the military's "protection" of classified information, then the military deserved to get ripped off. That's like riding your bike everywhere, never locking it up, and acting surprised when one day somebody steals it.

    The Manning incident is further evidence of truth in that old joke that "military intelligence" is a contradiction of terms.




    I have no idea what lies in Manning's heart. I understand that he became aware of some horrible incidents which the military, apparently, was trying to cover up. This is not what democracies do. Bringing such knowledge to general attention is not cowardice. Manning was willing to pay a terrible personal price to do what he believed to be the necessary thing for his country.

    There exists a tendency to paint Manning exclusively as either a hero or a tyrant. He is both, of course. Because life is always more complicated than people care to accept.




    Manning was specifically recruited for his analytical skills. Because of his short stature and other considerations, he would not have qualified for service in times of draft. However, because of his skills, he was badly needed in a volunteer army during a time of war.

    Manning had a great deal of trouble adjusting to military life, and was placed at one point into a "discharge unit" of personnel having adjustment problems. He was removed from this unit and placed back into intelligence work because his skills were so highly regarded and so necessary to the war effort. He was the only person from this group to be so reinstated.

    Manning was a gay man in a military that did not allow him even to acknowledge something so basic as his sexuality. He could not seek help because the military's own policies made this impossible. When you treat people abusively, don't be surprised when they respond obtrusively.

    This post is so full of ignorance I really dont know where to begin.

    People dont copy to their personal medium BUT if you are taking a Secret item into a higher class level there exists no connectivity between machines for obvious reasons. We still use provided media but now two people do it because two are less likely to be fucking cowardly traitors.

    Manning was not special or given a waiver to serve in the military. We give very few waivers. The only thing manning was protected from is actually completing boot camp like a real troop. He was coddled. We don't give physical waivers for civilians to become military no matter the "need". I tell people to go away everyday and almost everyday for the last two years. That is misguided shit that was created in someones deluded fucking head to exalt manning.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  17. #67
    The Mother of Loki Laufey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Reykjavik, Iceland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,749

    Code of Conduct

    Re: USA : Verizon forced to hand over telephone data records by court order - Domestic Surveillance continues

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Yeah, that's why he went to China -- he was looking for freedom.

    You are clueless.
    It's not like he's moved there he's there temporarily.

  18. #68
    Know thyself kallipolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Piraeus, Greece
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,140

    Code of Conduct

    Re: USA : Verizon forced to hand over telephone data records by court order - Domestic Surveillance continues

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Rexx View Post
    Dennis Rodman, for one.

    He thought North Korea was great, and that Kim Jong-un was pretty cool.




    Do staircases in military intelligence buildings have banisters? Do mezzanines have rails? Do elevators have doors?

    If so, why? Why don't you just vet your people so that only those who are careful not to fall off of things are ever in the building?

    The point is that letting military intelligence personnel copy highly classified documents to their personal media is unbelievably stupid. If that was the extent of the military's "protection" of classified information, then the military deserved to get ripped off. That's like riding your bike everywhere, never locking it up, and acting surprised when one day somebody steals it.

    The Manning incident is further evidence of truth in that old joke that "military intelligence" is a contradiction of terms.




    I have no idea what lies in Manning's heart. I understand that he became aware of some horrible incidents which the military, apparently, was trying to cover up. This is not what democracies do. Bringing such knowledge to general attention is not cowardice. Manning was willing to pay a terrible personal price to do what he believed to be the necessary thing for his country.

    There exists a tendency to paint Manning exclusively as either a hero or a tyrant. He is both, of course. Because life is always more complicated than people care to accept.




    Manning was specifically recruited for his analytical skills. Because of his short stature and other considerations, he would not have qualified for service in times of draft. However, because of his skills, he was badly needed in a volunteer army during a time of war.

    Manning had a great deal of trouble adjusting to military life, and was placed at one point into a "discharge unit" of personnel having adjustment problems. He was removed from this unit and placed back into intelligence work because his skills were so highly regarded and so necessary to the war effort. He was the only person from this group to be so reinstated.

    Manning was a gay man in a military that did not allow him even to acknowledge something so basic as his sexuality. He could not seek help because the military's own policies made this impossible. When you treat people abusively, don't be surprised when they respond obtrusively.
    An intelligent and highly informative post expanding my understandings for which I thank you.

  19. #69
    JUB Addict T-Rexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,597

    Code of Conduct

    Re: USA : Verizon forced to hand over telephone data records by court order - Domestic Surveillance continues

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    People dont copy to their personal medium BUT if you are taking a Secret item into a higher class level there exists no connectivity between machines for obvious reasons. We still use provided media but now two people do it because two are less likely to be fucking cowardly traitors.
    It was you who claimed he smuggled the data out on a flash drive.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    He didnt fucking hack it dude...

    He did so using a fucking thumb drive which was the major fault we knew existed but did not think would be used if we vetted our people carefully.
    In fact, Manning himself claimed, in his conversations with Adrian Lamo, that he smuggled the data out on CDs which he labeled as music.

    “I would come in with music on a CD-RW labeled with something like ‘Lady Gaga,’ erase the music then write a compressed split file,” he wrote. “No one suspected a thing and, odds are, they never will.”

    - Bradley Manning

    http://www.zdnet.com/blog/perlow/wik...ailed-us/14988
    In either case, he appears to have breached security simply by copying data to his personal media. Computers which have access to military secrets ought not to allow writing to a CD or flash drive. Period. That's just asking for trouble.



    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Manning was not special or given a waiver to serve in the military. We give very few waivers.
    No, of course not.

    But, in times of draft, he would likely have been exempted from service for physical (if not psychological) reasons.

    And, even after Manning's experience in the army made clear that there were problems there, he was neither discharged nor offered any reasonable possibility to resolve those issues. He was put back into service with access to highly classified data because he possessed skills that, in someone's judgement, trumped his risk as a security threat.
    Last edited by T-Rexx; June 12th, 2013 at 12:46 PM.

  20. #70
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,212
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: USA : Verizon forced to hand over telephone data records by court order - Domestic Surveillance continues

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Yeah, that's why he went to China -- he was looking for freedom.

    You are clueless.
    Hong Kong has substantial autonomy, so saying "he went to China" is a bit clueless.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  21. #71

    Re: USA : Verizon forced to hand over telephone data records by court order - Domestic Surveillance continues

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    Hong Kong has substantial autonomy, so saying "he went to China" is a bit clueless.
    Hong Kong is in China. Where have you been?

    Looks like you joined the ranks of clueless also.

  22. #72
    Know thyself kallipolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Piraeus, Greece
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,140

    Code of Conduct

    Re: USA : Verizon forced to hand over telephone data records by court order - Domestic Surveillance continues

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Hong Kong is in China. Where have you been?

    Looks like you joined the ranks of clueless also.
    It is the Special Administrative Region of Hong Kong despite being part of China has specific autonomy one country two systems

    I quote from the Wikipedia page:

    Owing to its long history as a colony of the British Empire, Hong Kong is a city-state which continues to enjoy a high degree of autonomy even after its return to China.[79] In accordance with the Sino-British Joint Declaration, and the underlying principle of one country, two systems, Hong Kong has a "high degree of autonomy as a special administrative region in all areas except defence and foreign affairs

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hong_Kong

  23. #73
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: USA : Verizon forced to hand over telephone data records by court order - Domestic Surveillance continues

    Hmmmm..... is providing safe haven to a foreign national who is fleeing criminal charges a foreign affair.....hmmmmmm

    No matter Snowbird done flew the coop.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  24. #74

    Re: USA : Verizon forced to hand over telephone data records by court order - Domestic Surveillance continues

    Quote Originally Posted by kallipolis View Post
    It is the Special Administrative Region of Hong Kong despite being part of China has specific autonomy one country two systems

    I quote from the Wikipedia page:

    Owing to its long history as a colony of the British Empire, Hong Kong is a city-state which continues to enjoy a high degree of autonomy even after its return to China.[79] In accordance with the Sino-British Joint Declaration, and the underlying principle of one country, two systems, Hong Kong has a "high degree of autonomy as a special administrative region in all areas except defence and foreign affairs

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hong_Kong
    Kinda like each state in the United States has their own laws?

    Don't be stupid. Hong Kong is in China.

  25. #75
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,212
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: USA : Verizon forced to hand over telephone data records by court order - Domestic Surveillance continues

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Kinda like each state in the United States has their own laws?

    Don't be stupid. Hong Kong is in China.
    Springer, you brought up China in terms of political situation, and now you've retreated to the intellectual equivalent of connect-the-dots. It's similar to claiming that a box of cereal is a cooking utensil because "it's in the kitchen".

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  26. #76

    Re: USA : Verizon forced to hand over telephone data records by court order - Domestic Surveillance continues

    ^^^

    I don't want to have an argument with you. You'd argue with a fence post if it could talk back.

    Jeezzzzz ... just admit you were wrong.

    Hong Kong is in China.

    Period.

  27. #77
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,212
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: USA : Verizon forced to hand over telephone data records by court order - Domestic Surveillance continues

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Hmmmm..... is providing safe haven to a foreign national who is fleeing criminal charges a foreign affair.....hmmmmmm

    No matter Snowbird done flew the coop.
    There haven't been any criminal charges.

    But he does have good sense in getting away where the military-jingoist complex isn't so pervasive.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  28. #78
    Glorious Years on JUB!
    star-warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Home is where the heart is
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    35,969
    Blog Entries
    9

    Code of Conduct

    Re: USA : Verizon forced to hand over telephone data records by court order - Domestic Surveillance continues

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Hong Kong is in China. Where have you been?

    Looks like you joined the ranks of clueless also.
    Quote Originally Posted by kallipolis View Post
    It is the Special Administrative Region of Hong Kong despite being part of China has specific autonomy one country two systems

    I quote from the Wikipedia page:

    Owing to its long history as a colony of the British Empire, Hong Kong is a city-state which continues to enjoy a high degree of autonomy even after its return to China.[79] In accordance with the Sino-British Joint Declaration, and the underlying principle of one country, two systems, Hong Kong has a "high degree of autonomy as a special administrative region in all areas except defence and foreign affairs

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hong_Kong
    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Hmmmm..... is providing safe haven to a foreign national who is fleeing criminal charges a foreign affair.....hmmmmmm

    No matter Snowbird done flew the coop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Kinda like each state in the United States has their own laws?

    Don't be stupid. Hong Kong is in China.
    Hong Kong is in China, and enjoys autonomy to pass its own laws, with the exception of a few areas.

    http://www.hkrac.org/refugees-in-hon...-in-hong-kong/
    Hong Kong does not provide legal status or protection to refugees.


  29. #79

    Re: USA : Verizon forced to hand over telephone data records by court order - Domestic Surveillance continues

    Amazing that people here actually believe that Hong Kong is not part of China.

    I didn't realize that some of you were so naive ... and that's being nice.

    ... or is it you just don't have the balls to admit you are wrong?

  30. #80
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: USA : Verizon forced to hand over telephone data records by court order - Domestic Surveillance continues

    Quote Originally Posted by star-warrior View Post
    Hong Kong is in China, and enjoys autonomy to pass its own laws, with the exception of a few areas.

    http://www.hkrac.org/refugees-in-hon...-in-hong-kong/
    So he is seeking asylum in China because that is who has the decision power for Hong Kong in foreign matters such as say..... asylum.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  31. #81
    Know thyself kallipolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Piraeus, Greece
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,140

    Code of Conduct

    Re: USA : Verizon forced to hand over telephone data records by court order - Domestic Surveillance continues

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Amazing that people here actually believe that Hong Kong is not part of China.

    I didn't realize that some of you were so naive ... and that's being nice.

    ... or is it you just don't have the balls to admit you are wrong?
    No one here has said that.

    It has been clearly stated that Hong Kong is an autonomous region of China operating a separate system of laws from the rest of China.

  32. #82
    Know thyself kallipolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Piraeus, Greece
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,140

    Code of Conduct

    Re: USA : Verizon forced to hand over telephone data records by court order - Domestic Surveillance continues

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    So he is seeking asylum in China because that is who has the decision power for Hong Kong in foreign matters such as say..... asylum.
    Legal matters in Hong Kong are decided by the highest court in Hong Kong.

    The Chinese Communist Party will not interfere simply to ensure that the United States is embarrassed by its hypocritical stance on hacking its own citizens while criticising China for its hacking activities.

  33. #83

    Re: USA : Verizon forced to hand over telephone data records by court order - Domestic Surveillance continues

    Quote Originally Posted by kallipolis View Post
    No one here has said that.

    It has been clearly stated that Hong Kong is an autonomous region of China operating a separate system of laws from the rest of China.
    Just fucking admit you were wrong. I'd at least have some respect for you.

  34. #84

    Re: USA : Verizon forced to hand over telephone data records by court order - Domestic Surveillance continues

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Just fucking admit you were wrong. I'd at least have some respect for you.
    No one here has any for you. You never admit you're wrong even when it's repeatedly pointed out to you by everyone.

  35. #85

    Re: USA : Verizon forced to hand over telephone data records by court order - Domestic Surveillance continues

    ^^

    I've done it several times in CE+P. Admitting you are wrong when you are wrong builds character -- it's something you should try Bob. It would be new territory for you.

  36. #86
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,212
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: USA : Verizon forced to hand over telephone data records by court order - Domestic Surveillance continues

    Quote Originally Posted by kallipolis View Post
    No one here has said that.

    It has been clearly stated that Hong Kong is an autonomous region of China operating a separate system of laws from the rest of China.
    It's a common response, when challenged on changing the meaning of the words being used, to make up a lie about what others are saying.

    Jack made a claim about political China but has retreated to mere lines on a map when shown he was wrong. For that to work, he has to insist that others said something they didn't.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  37. #87
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,212
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: USA : Verizon forced to hand over telephone data records by court order - Domestic Surveillance continues

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Just fucking admit you were wrong. I'd at least have some respect for you.
    What was he wrong about?

    Are you disputing the accuracy of the Wikipedia material? That would be strange, given the number of sources that back it up -- the CIA's World Factbook among them.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  38. #88
    Know thyself kallipolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Piraeus, Greece
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,140

    Code of Conduct

    Re: USA : Verizon forced to hand over telephone data records by court order - Domestic Surveillance continues

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    It's a common response, when challenged on changing the meaning of the words being used, to make up a lie about what others are saying.

    Jack made a claim about political China but has retreated to mere lines on a map when shown he was wrong. For that to work, he has to insist that others said something they didn't.
    Were my specialisation psychiatry or psychology I might conceivably contribute a few professional thoughts even at the risk of drawing infractions.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.