JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 13171819 ... LastLast
Results 851 to 900 of 1095

Thread: Big Brother 15

  1. #851

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Yes and I would take that over Judd coming back, providing NO excitement and possibly winning the game. At least in your scenario, I'd have gotten one more week of awesomeness and the returning player wouldn't have won the season, which is exactly how it should be. Also, since ELISSA won that HOH, no Candice would not have been right out the door again.

    Also also I was really just making a point (regarding an earlier exchange with slipintothefog) about the kinds of people America would evict if they could just control the show eachweek (which they think they want but they really don't, because the show would be full of Judd's and Spencer's and all kinds of boring people and everyone would stop watching just like Season One).

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrock-JD View Post
    Just imagine if we were watching David, Nick, Jeremy and Howard
    I'll take 50% of that lineup: the guy with the massive dong, and the guy who seems like he might enjoy a guy with a massive dong.
    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; September 2nd, 2013 at 10:04 AM.

  2. #852
    Sex God Aratron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    EWR
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    777

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    I want GM and Elissa in the F2 as well!

  3. #853
    JUB Addict joesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    2,663

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Amanda is the blindest fuck ever. She still can't see why she and McC were put on the block. She can't see it.

    And sorry Sgt Pepper, I can't stand Am and i do not want her anywhere near the f3 or f4. I don't want Mcc there either because he has floated in his bed ever since his win as HoH. He is such a sloppy, unkempt person. I can believe that he is a pizza delivery guy who spends all his money on weed and spends all his spare time in the basement. He doesn't even come off as an intelligent guy. He couldn't pull away from Am even though he knew she was self destructing and taking him with her.

    I would love to have seen Jessie or Candice back but I am a huge Judd fan and have been since mid season. I like that he yelled at Am after the argument with Gm saying, "I guess we should all just pack our bags now!" I don't think that drama all the time is comfortable to watch. I have enjoyed many a A D of BB when people just sit around and talk, discuss things. I am not a fan of bullies in any way. The biggest boring group was the backyard group of Jeff, Jordan and their cronies. They didn't play the game until they were forced to and then the coup gave them the win.

    Now I get uncomfortable watching Am at all. I hate her voice, her demeanor, her attitude. I hate her showmance w MC. They make me nauseous laying all over each other. No matter how big his dick is or how much flab she shows walking around in her bloomers. They are a disgusting pair made more so by his not slapping the shit out of her for her racist and homophobic remarks. She even called the ginger weasel a nancy.

    I am happy that there was one person, Elissa, in the house who found all the racism, homophobia disgusting.
    I think you mistake me for someone who cares.

  4. #854

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    Yes and I would take that over Judd coming back, providing NO excitement and possibly winning the game. At least in your scenario, I'd have gotten one more week of awesomeness and the returning player wouldn't have won the season, which is exactly how it should be. Also, since ELISSA won that HOH, no Candice would not have been right out the door again.
    Probably not. Elissa loyally followed McRanda during her MVP run despite the tension between her and Amanda back then. Also that was back during Amanda's reign of terror when McRanda controlled the entire house. They were too pussy to even not vote the way McCranda wanted with most people leaving evicted unanimously. It was apparent to me when Candice and Howard got the boot back to back that the last remaining minority cast member this season was not going to make the top 5 either, lol.
    I liked Candice but I think she would have fared better on another season and maybe they'll ask her back for another down the line.

  5. #855

    Re: Big Brother 15

    What are you talking about? I'm not talking about Elissa as MVP, I'm talking about Elissa as HOH. You know, the week a player returned (this was just last week) Elissa won HOH and put up McCrae and Arryn and she even wanted Amanda gone. That was the week Andy defected from 3AM and everything essentially fell apart for McCranda. Amanda would've still won POV and Aaryn would've still gone home. Elissa definitely was never putting Candice up -- they were close, and Candice is the one she hugged when the jurors reentered the house saying, "I've missed you SO much."

    Maybe GM would've targeted Candice this week but who knows? With everyone turning against McCranda, they may still have been the target this week. At the very least Candice would've gotten one week reprieve via Elissa and that's enough for me. Much better than be bored by Judd all the way to the finals.

    Quote Originally Posted by joesman View Post
    I am happy that there was one person, Elissa, in the house who found all the racism, homophobia disgusting.
    Yeah I have to say, to her continuing credit, this is by far Elissa's BEST quality.
    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; September 2nd, 2013 at 12:02 PM.

  6. #856

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    At the very least Candice would've gotten one week reprieve via Elissa and that's enough for me. Much better than be bored by Judd all the way to the finals.
    I don't get why you think Judd is so boring. It's refreshing to have one cast member besides Elissa that sees just how truly wretched a majority of his houseguests are. If you want a reality show with a lot of redundant explosive petty drama, there are many alternatives to BB. Elissa and Judd are the only people I like that are still left.

  7. #857

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Elissa manages to be likable and entertaining. Judd is likable and boring. That's just me.

    Also...

    McCrae Used the POV and GM Nominated Spencer

    This was expected but I do find it interesting that GM would put up someone from the Exterminators as her pawn rather than Elissa. That coupled with her DR that doesn't totally trust her alliance gives me hope that she and Elissa can form some sort of pact (I'm grasping at straws here people). Because if she doesn't and she goes to F4 with the three guys, GM could easily end up like Britney.

    Really the best way for an Elissa/GM F2 to happen though is for the Exterminators to win the next HOH and take out McCrae and then Elissa win the following HOH and take out someone like Andy, thereby allowing her to realign the house with Elissa/GM teaming up at F4 against Judd/Spencer (where one of the girls would only have to win the final POV and they have a better comp track record between them than the two guys). I suppose if McCrae won the next HOH and took out an Exterminator, it could amount to the same thing, but I'm not sure he wouldn't just go after Elissa to avenge Amanda since she seems to irrationally blame Elissa for her demise.
    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; September 2nd, 2013 at 12:23 PM.

  8. #858

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    Elissa manages to be likable and entertaining. Judd is likable and boring. That's just me.

    Perhaps, lol. I wouldn't call myself a Judd fan, but I'd rather he and Elissa be the final two than any of the rest of the remaining lot.

    Also, I'm hoping Amanda gets the boot and McRae wins HoH on Thursday just to see how quickly the "Exterminators" would all stab each other in the back. That would be entertaining. As hell.

  9. #859
    JUB Addict Lostlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    United States
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    10,285

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Quote Originally Posted by joesman View Post
    Amanda is the blindest fuck ever. She still can't see why she and McC were put on the block. She can't see it.

    And sorry Sgt Pepper, I can't stand Am and i do not want her anywhere near the f3 or f4. I don't want Mcc there either because he has floated in his bed ever since his win as HoH. He is such a sloppy, unkempt person. I can believe that he is a pizza delivery guy who spends all his money on weed and spends all his spare time in the basement. He doesn't even come off as an intelligent guy. He couldn't pull away from Am even though he knew she was self destructing and taking him with her.

    I would love to have seen Jessie or Candice back but I am a huge Judd fan and have been since mid season. I like that he yelled at Am after the argument with Gm saying, "I guess we should all just pack our bags now!" I don't think that drama all the time is comfortable to watch. I have enjoyed many a A D of BB when people just sit around and talk, discuss things. I am not a fan of bullies in any way. The biggest boring group was the backyard group of Jeff, Jordan and their cronies. They didn't play the game until they were forced to and then the coup gave them the win.

    Now I get uncomfortable watching Am at all. I hate her voice, her demeanor, her attitude. I hate her showmance w MC. They make me nauseous laying all over each other. No matter how big his dick is or how much flab she shows walking around in her bloomers. They are a disgusting pair made more so by his not slapping the shit out of her for her racist and homophobic remarks. She even called the ginger weasel a nancy.

    I am happy that there was one person, Elissa, in the house who found all the racism, homophobia disgusting.
    Agree 100%.

    McCrae isn't offensive at all. It's his closeness to Amanda that makes me wonder what he's really like. He's shown his frustration with Amanda on several occasions but keeps letter her back in. Me thinks his protests are strategic.

    McCrae has a big dick?
    Last edited by Lostlover; September 2nd, 2013 at 12:36 PM.
    "Rarely do we find men who willingly engage in hard solid thinking. There is an almost universal quest for easy answers and half-baked solutions. Nothing pains some people more than having to think.'' - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

  10. #860

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Quote Originally Posted by keitherson View Post
    Also, I'm hoping Amanda gets the boot and McRae wins HoH on Thursday just to see how quickly the "Exterminators" would all stab each other in the back. That would be entertaining. As hell.
    I actually forgot about the double-eviction. In that case, a McCrae HOH would likely be the worst case scenario because he may not have time to think and after losing Amanda that night, he will likely target Elissa or GM to avenge her. And those are the two I DON'T want to lose on the double-eviction night. I realize you would prefer an Elissa/Judd finale but I really don't think that's what Judd wants (he could easily beat Spencer for jury votes and he knows that) and if GM went on Thursday, that could be bad for Elissa making it all the way.

    Conversely, if the Exterminators win the double-eviction HOH, I expect them to just target McCrae and finish the McCranda job which puts Elissa in a decent position to win F5 HOH and realign the house for the endgame.

    So I guess I'm rooting for Andy or Judd to win the double-eviction HOH and take out McCrae.
    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; September 2nd, 2013 at 12:40 PM.

  11. #861

    Re: Big Brother 15

    I kind of prefer the finals to not have two competent and/or likable people in it. In my dream scenario of a F3 with Elissa, GM and Amanda (yeah, I know it'll never happen), Amanda would delusionally evict GM at F3 because she thinks she could beat Elissa in the finals and then Elissa would go on to crush Amanda in the jury vote. Because losing in the finals is the most embarrassing and therefore satisfying demise for the season's villain IMO.

    Jun vs. Alison, Jordan vs. Natalie and even Lisa vs. Danielle were perfect for this. Dan vs. Memphis was less so because they were both good players and likable people but Dan was just better. Feeling bad for the second placer is a blah narrative to me.

  12. #862

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Quote Originally Posted by slipintothefog View Post
    I kind of prefer the finals to not have two competent and/or likable people in it. In my dream scenario of a F3 with Elissa, GM and Amanda (yeah, I know it'll never happen), Amanda would delusionally evict GM at F3 because she thinks she could beat Elissa in the finals and then Elissa would go on to crush Amanda in the jury vote. Because losing in the finals is the most embarrassing and therefore satisfying demise for the season's villain IMO.
    God we're so alike. This is literally my dream scenario too! It's really bugging Amanda too that Elissa is getting further than her in the game so having her actually get that close and then LOSE to the space cadet? PERFECTION.

    Although LOL who are we kidding? Like Amanda could ever beat Elissa and GM in the final HOH comp? GM would smoke them in the Part 1 Endurance and Elissa would slay Amanda in the Part 2 Physical/Skill. The best we could hope for is Elissa beating GM in Part 3 (totally by accident because she'd be guessing all the answers on her Valium-fried brain) and then smartly taking Amanda to the finals "even though this tooootally disguuuuuuuuusts me...I have to evict you, Gina Marie."
    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; September 2nd, 2013 at 12:48 PM.

  13. #863

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    "even though this tooootally disguuuuuuuuusts me...I have to evict you, Gina Marie."

  14. #864

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post

    So I guess I'm rooting for Andy or Judd to win the double-eviction HOH and take out McCrae.
    I also forgot this was a double eviction coming up. It would be epic if both Amanda and McRae walked into the jury house back to back.

  15. #865
    JUB Addict joesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    2,663

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    I have to go on record and say that next to E D, Jun is my least favorite winner.
    I think you mistake me for someone who cares.

  16. #866
    JUB Addict Lostlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    United States
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    10,285

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Quote Originally Posted by joesman View Post
    I have to go on record and say that next to E D, Jun is my least favorite winner.
    Somehow, Jun believes she's rehabbed herself enough to go on and criticize Julie Chen for all of her cosmetic surgery done to get rid of her "Asianess."
    "Rarely do we find men who willingly engage in hard solid thinking. There is an almost universal quest for easy answers and half-baked solutions. Nothing pains some people more than having to think.'' - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

  17. #867
    The Journey of a Lifetime Adrock-JD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,922

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post


    I'll take 50% of that lineup: the guy with the massive dong, and the guy who seems like he might enjoy a guy with a massive dong.


    ^ Howard and Nick.

  18. #868
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,356

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    UPDATE: The world has turned on it's side. Elissa has decided she wants to keep Amanda. Unclear why. (Maybe it has somethign to do with a conversation earlier where she told McCrae that he and Amanda are the only people she can win against in the end?). Andy is stressing out to GM and Spencer up in HOH because if Elissa votes with McCrae and he doesn't McCrae will know that he's not loyal to them. His current plan is vote to evict Amanda. Let it be a tie and try and claim he was voted for Spencer and Elissa double crossed them. Meanwhile McCrae and Amanda are trying to rope Judd in on this.

  19. #869
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,356

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Judd has broken away from McCrae and Amanada. He has confirmed with Andy/Spencer that he still intends to vote Amanda out. It should be a 2:2 tie with GM breaking the vote (with some crazy speech undoubtedly) to send Amanda home.

  20. #870

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Quote Originally Posted by falconfan View Post
    UPDATE: The world has turned on it's side. Elissa has decided she wants to keep Amanda.


    Step one of Sgt Pepper and slipintothefog's "Elissa beats Amanda in the finals" dream scenario complete. Now let's hope for hell to freeze over and for GM not to evict Amanda.

    I forgot that Spencer was the replacement nom. GM miraculously voting out Spencer would heighten my entertainment twofold by keeping all three crazy women in the house AND eliminating a piece of irrelevant flotsam who is destined to be washed all the way to and beaten in the finals. MAKE IT HAPPEN, STATEN ISLAND TRAINWRECK!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 383371_367699176638991_1721931216_n.jpg  
    Last edited by slipintothefog; September 3rd, 2013 at 02:51 AM.

  21. #871
    JUB Addict joesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    2,663

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    We over here in conspiracy land are just amazed no one saw this coming. Where would such an idea come from? Any little birds pooping messages in the DR? If this happens I will be sick to my stomach.

    from Jokers:

    Allysa comes out of DR and suddenly "she" got the great idea to keep Amanda
    I guess whoever posted that Amandas producer friends would try to rig the show were right.
    Last edited by joesman; September 3rd, 2013 at 06:06 AM.
    I think you mistake me for someone who cares.

  22. #872
    JUB Addict roadtripboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,953

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Quote Originally Posted by joesman View Post
    We over here in conspiracy land are just amazed no one saw this coming. Where would such an idea come from? Any little birds pooping messages in the DR? If this happens I will be sick to my stomach.

    from Jokers:

    Allysa comes out of DR and suddenly "she" got the great idea to keep Amanda
    I guess whoever posted that Amandas producer friends would try to rig the show were right.
    This is the reason I think this will be my last season watching this show. The producers of this show are the just plain lazy and completely devoid of talent. If they they were even remotely competent they would be able to produce an interesting show without rigging anything. Bunch of lazy hacks. And if Amanda is a friend of the show's executive producer she should have never been cast in the first place.

  23. #873

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Being friends with the right people unfortunately is a problem with the casting of most of CBS's shows these days. Erika Shay was always casting her friends (such as one Parvati Shallow, actually) on Survivor when she was doing their casting. Or there's always stories of newer cast members being friends with older ones and that seemingly helps them get on their shows. And that's without all the cross-contamination i.e. Jethan, Jordeff and Brenchel on TAR, Russell's brother on BB, Hayden on Survivor, etc.

  24. #874

    Re: Big Brother 15

    THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!

    I expect it will change before Thursday and Amanda will just get voted out almost unanimously, but man if it doesn't then:

    1) It actually totally makes sense for Elissa to keep Amanda since Elissa is the #1 target for all the guys (minus Judd, maybe) if Amanda goes and that puts her in huge jeopardy during double eviction. If she cuts a deal with McCranda and they both stay, then ostensibly during double eviction, the rest of the house will be going after McCranda still and they'll be going after Judd/Spencer.

    2) What I (and slipintothefog) need now is for Elissa/Amanda/GM to pow wow and form a girls-to-the-end alliance so GM can break the vote in Amanda's favor and OMG that would be so awesome if they ended up in the F3 that I don't even want to give myself the false hope of that happening.

    3) Even if the plan doesn't work, a tie vote is better for drama, since GM's tie-breaker will be live and undoubtedly insane.
    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; September 3rd, 2013 at 08:09 AM.

  25. #875
    The Journey of a Lifetime Adrock-JD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,922

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Spencer has a trip to the Bahamas AND 10,000. He's done absolutely nothing the entire season. Everyone should want him sitting next to them in final 2.

  26. #876
    JUB Addict Lostlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    United States
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    10,285

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Quote Originally Posted by joesman View Post
    We over here in conspiracy land are just amazed no one saw this coming. Where would such an idea come from? Any little birds pooping messages in the DR? If this happens I will be sick to my stomach.

    from Jokers:

    Allysa comes out of DR and suddenly "she" got the great idea to keep Amanda
    I guess whoever posted that Amandas producer friends would try to rig the show were right.
    Wow! That's is shocking and disgusting.

    And you have fan boys here who probably don't even see it.

    Didn't I say there were going to try some sick shit to keep Allison Grodner's (BB Executive Producer's) friend, Amanda, in the house?
    "Rarely do we find men who willingly engage in hard solid thinking. There is an almost universal quest for easy answers and half-baked solutions. Nothing pains some people more than having to think.'' - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

  27. #877
    JUB Addict Lostlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    United States
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    10,285

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Over 1,000 votes (not a random sample since n>34) and 85% of viewers think the show is rigged.

    http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbt...e#Post20838319
    "Rarely do we find men who willingly engage in hard solid thinking. There is an almost universal quest for easy answers and half-baked solutions. Nothing pains some people more than having to think.'' - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

  28. #878
    The Journey of a Lifetime Adrock-JD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,922

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    I remember reading this a few years ago but I can't find the article.

    Basically, it said that a Survivor contestant sued in the past over the fact that they couldn't possibly have won the money because the show was rigged but a judge dismissed the case on the grounds that "Reality" type series have a cast and are considered dramas. Even if money and prizes are involved. Therefore, they do not fall under the same guidelines as game shows, e.g. Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune.

  29. #879
    JUB Addict Lostlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    United States
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    10,285

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrock-JD View Post
    I remember reading this a few years ago but I can't find the article.

    Basically, it said that a Survivor contestant sued in the past over the fact that they couldn't possibly have won the money because the show was rigged but a judge dismissed the case on the grounds that "Reality" type series have a cast and are considered dramas. Even if money and prizes are involved. Therefore, they do not fall under the same guidelines as game shows, e.g. Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune.
    It's the same reason the WWE can't call itself a sport; sports are regulated by commissions and with all the roids allegedly in the WWE, it would make no sense for the WWE to put itself in a position to be regulated.
    "Rarely do we find men who willingly engage in hard solid thinking. There is an almost universal quest for easy answers and half-baked solutions. Nothing pains some people more than having to think.'' - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

  30. #880
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,356

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrock-JD View Post
    I remember reading this a few years ago but I can't find the article.

    Basically, it said that a Survivor contestant sued in the past over the fact that they couldn't possibly have won the money because the show was rigged but a judge dismissed the case on the grounds that "Reality" type series have a cast and are considered dramas. Even if money and prizes are involved. Therefore, they do not fall under the same guidelines as game shows, e.g. Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune.
    You're thinking of Stacey Stillman from Survivor:Borneo. She sued shortly after the first season blew up, claming that the producers influenced her contestants to keep the more entertaining Rudy over her. She lost because as you say this is a reality show and not a gameshow. To which I say... I couldn't care less. I don't know if anyone on this board has ever seen a reality show contract. I have. They are think and more often than not say in at least five places that the producers are allowed to change the rules at any moment with no reason. The show is made to entertain you. Their job is to entertain you. Their job is not to find the best athlete or the smartest person. Watch the olympics or the spelling bee if that's what you want. That's not what I can about because NO ONE on these shows DESERVES or EARNS anything. Why do those 10-20 people deserve the shot to win money that millions of American's cna use? Is it because they've done something great and humanitarian? Have they proven to have a superior ability warranting some sort of reward? Nope. They're given the opportunity because people thought they'd be entertaining. I'd rather watch somethign than's interesting than fair. Because that's what these people signed up for.

  31. #881
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,356

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Either way I'm pretty sure Amanda is still walking the plank. She thinks she has Andy so she's not really trying to work a back up plan on GM or Judd.

  32. #882

    Re: Big Brother 15

    And either way, GM's tie-breaker vote will be live and entertaining.

    Also this is still better for Elissa because if she throws Amanda a vote and Andy doesn't go along, then Amanda will go and Elissa will have Judd and McCrae not targeting her if they win HOH during the double eviction. Andy and Spencer will target her but...they were doing that anyway.

  33. #883
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,356

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    No GM is pretty set on sending Amanda home. She said she's going to tear Elissa apart after. It's gonna be some fireworks that's for sure. Spencer, Judd, Andy and GM are pretty locked and Amanda is POSITIVE she's staying. She told McCrae that this is the most comfortable she's ever felt. She's gonna straight up EXPLODE.

    Also Andy is KILLING his chance at winning jury. He's lost Helen and now he's going to lose Amanda and McCrae and Elissa's vote. He can't honestly think that all the way through jury they'll believe Elissa is the Judas. Elissa has even given Amanda her wedding ring as collateral. Moreover I don't know WHY he's doing it? He'd be in a solid 3rd position in this alliance with him and Elissa and whoever is left over from teh exterminators focusing on rooting out Amanda and McCrae still for the next three evictions. There's no way he's more than 4th in the exterminator's alliance. Honestly it's baffling.

  34. #884

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Quote Originally Posted by falconfan View Post
    You're thinking of Stacey Stillman from Survivor:Borneo. She sued shortly after the first season blew up, claming that the producers influenced her contestants to keep the more entertaining Rudy over her. She lost because as you say this is a reality show and not a gameshow. To which I say... I couldn't care less. I don't know if anyone on this board has ever seen a reality show contract.
    I think Eliza or somebody posted her contract once upon a time on Survivor Sucks but I can't pretend to remember any of it. And I'm not usually into conspiracy theories but I do believe that vote in Borneo was a little fudged and Stacey was in the right. It actually wasn't that Rudy was entertaining, but that the show would have looked horrible because him going would have meant that the three older contestants on Borneo all went out back to back to back and they didn't want to turn off older viewers. And that's pretty fair because a lot had been invested into the first season of Survivor (including the Navy being one of the sponsors, and of course Rudy was a Navy Seal) and they wanted to guarantee the show was a hit. Which sucks for Stacey but, hey, I'm sure they paid her off well in her lawsuit and gave her a hush clause. And it kind of shows because the producers were determined not to screw with Australia at all next season and the narrative of "WE'RE GONNA COME BACK AND WIN THIS FOR MIKE AFTER HE FELL IN THE FIRE!" that would have been TV gold went absolutely nowhere because they all got pagonged by Tina and Colby's tribe.
    Last edited by slipintothefog; September 3rd, 2013 at 09:55 PM.

  35. #885

    Re: Big Brother 15

    The whole Elissa thing is crazy and makes no sense. It has to be 1 of 3 things.

    1. Elissa wants to blindside Amanda just for the fun of it and make her believe she's staying but then she gets evicted.
    2. The DR told Elissa about the Exterminators alliance thinking it will help Elissa or Amanda (Who ever they want to win) so now Elissa figures the only way she'll make it to the end is to team up with McCrae & Amanda and that they'll be a shield for her.
    3. Elissa is really really dumb!!!

  36. #886
    The Journey of a Lifetime Adrock-JD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,922

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Quote Originally Posted by Lostlover View Post
    It's the same reason the WWE can't call itself a sport; sports are regulated by commissions and with all the roids allegedly in the WWE, it would make no sense for the WWE to put itself in a position to be regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by falconfan View Post
    You're thinking of Stacey Stillman from Survivor:Borneo. She sued shortly after the first season blew up, claming that the producers influenced her contestants to keep the more entertaining Rudy over her. She lost because as you say this is a reality show and not a gameshow. To which I say... I couldn't care less. I don't know if anyone on this board has ever seen a reality show contract. I have. They are think and more often than not say in at least five places that the producers are allowed to change the rules at any moment with no reason. The show is made to entertain you. Their job is to entertain you. Their job is not to find the best athlete or the smartest person. Watch the olympics or the spelling bee if that's what you want. That's not what I can about because NO ONE on these shows DESERVES or EARNS anything. Why do those 10-20 people deserve the shot to win money that millions of American's cna use? Is it because they've done something great and humanitarian? Have they proven to have a superior ability warranting some sort of reward? Nope. They're given the opportunity because people thought they'd be entertaining. I'd rather watch somethign than's interesting than fair. Because that's what these people signed up for.
    Good points and interesting info, guys, thanks
    I know it's for entertainment but some of my friends often get really upset about the rigging part. Funny how they only mention rigging when something isn't going their way.

  37. #887
    JUB Addict roadtripboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,953

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    I've seen a Big Brother contract that was posted online. It was from season seven. (I think). They do sign away they're rights to protection under the Quiz Show Act. The fact that the producers put a clause in their contract mentioning the act, proves they know their show is a game show. And they are covering the butts from lawsuits.

    It's fine with me if people want to sign away their rights. But, I still say...if the producers were creative people and not lazy hacks, they could stay within the act and still produce an interesting show.

  38. #888

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Quote Originally Posted by pineapple View Post
    3. Elissa is really really dumb!!!
    I really don't think it's that dumb though. Currently Spencer and Andy are targeting Elissa next after Amanda leaves, and if she votes out Amanda, McCrae will target her too. If however Amanda stays and Spencer goes, that means only Andy winning the next HOH is bad for her and even if Amanda gets evicted anyway, McCrae will still not target her (supposedly) for throwing Amanda a vote.

    The way Elissa sees it, GM will be unhappy but she can't play for HOH, Spencer and Andy will come after her but they were doing that anyway, so why not throw Amanda a bone and add McCrae to the list of HOH's (including only herself and supposedly Judd) who would keep her safe for the next round?
    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; September 4th, 2013 at 08:25 AM.

  39. #889
    The Journey of a Lifetime Adrock-JD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,922

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Survivor is American Ninja on a beach with added down time footage.

    Big Brother is The Real World on house lock down with comps.

    On AD last night Elissa and Amanda seemed to be getting along fine. Amanda also seemed resigned to going to jury.

  40. #890
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,356

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Quote Originally Posted by slipintothefog View Post
    I think Eliza or somebody posted her contract once upon a time on Survivor Sucks but I can't pretend to remember any of it. And I'm not usually into conspiracy theories but I do believe that vote in Borneo was a little fudged and Stacey was in the right. It actually wasn't that Rudy was entertaining, but that the show would have looked horrible because him going would have meant that the three older contestants on Borneo all went out back to back to back and they didn't want to turn off older viewers. And that's pretty fair because a lot had been invested into the first season of Survivor (including the Navy being one of the sponsors, and of course Rudy was a Navy Seal) and they wanted to guarantee the show was a hit. Which sucks for Stacey but, hey, I'm sure they paid her off well in her lawsuit and gave her a hush clause. And it kind of shows because the producers were determined not to screw with Australia at all next season and the narrative of "WE'RE GONNA COME BACK AND WIN THIS FOR MIKE AFTER HE FELL IN THE FIRE!" that would have been TV gold went absolutely nowhere because they all got pagonged by Tina and Colby's tribe.
    Well I don't think the vote was fudged. It was what it was. Do I think there were interview questions along the lines of "Do you think Rudy seems really capable despite his age?" "Who seems to do the least around camp?" "How much does Stacey actually contribute in challenges?" etc. There are certain things producers always WANT and maybe try to put different degrees of influence on a situation but none of it is ever 'rigged' as people say because everyone has free will. You can set a situation up perfectly for someone and they can still fail. Even shows with judging panels have issues. I know for a fact there have been decisions made on Top Chef for instance that went against the cast the show would like to maintain because the judges felt a certain way about the food.

  41. #891
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,356

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Quote Originally Posted by roadtripboy View Post
    It's fine with me if people want to sign away their rights. But, I still say...if the producers were creative people and not lazy hacks, they could stay within the act and still produce an interesting show.


    OK, well you give it a try then. The very fact that ANYTHING is able to go from reel to screen in four days is a fucking miracle, let alone something unpredictable where the narrative literally writes itself. Most shows will have ONE EPISODE in production for a month and a half, sometimes more. This show turns out three episodes a week. Quality will suffer and it'll have nothing to do with the people working on it. I promise that there can be a week of footage that has no discernible, interesting, solid stories. It happens all the time.

  42. #892

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Oh, yeah, by "fudged" I just meant that the producers were asking questions a little too obviously in Rudy's favor or something. Dirk supported Stacey's allegations and Sean said basically the same, but that it was still HIS vote in the end. It's never been "rigging" in the sense that the producers are forcing people to vote in a certain way - everyone's always made that pretty clear. But those questions could be considered shady and I think that Borneo vote was probably the shadiest that Survivor ever got before they just went "we're a game show, fuck it" and had twists like swaps and shit to better try to control their storylines.

    This trainwreck series goes far beyond that on a regular basis with stuff like Pandora's Box and America's vote etc. And I still don't care because you're right in that this show is here for entertainment value and I don't look at it for anything more than that. Survivor too. I doubt they would have introduced the tribe swap in Africa if the Mallrats hadn't taken over Samburu, but it was still fucking amazing TV.
    Last edited by slipintothefog; September 4th, 2013 at 11:48 AM.

  43. #893

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Quote Originally Posted by falconfan View Post
    The very fact that ANYTHING is able to go from reel to screen in four days is a fucking miracle, let alone something unpredictable where the narrative literally writes itself. Most shows will have ONE EPISODE in production for a month and a half, sometimes more. This show turns out three episodes a week.
    This is why even though BB looks like a cheap shit-show, I've always said the editors do amazing work (often using humor to undercut and satirize the contestants). I don't know if there's an Emmy category for Editing for a Reality Series, but it's the only thing this show would ever deserve a nomination for.

    Quote Originally Posted by slipintothefog View Post
    This trainwreck series goes far beyond that on a regular basis with stuff like Pandora's Box and America's vote etc. And I still don't care because you're right in that this show is here for entertainment value and I don't look at it for anything more than that.
    I think that's exactly my complaint. I wouldn't care that much -- and I'm not one of the conspiracy theorists on here screaming "It's all rigged!" all the time like some fucking JUB Groundhog Day -- but it's more a viewer-annoyance that this show USED to have less of these bullshit twists. Before BB8 there were the stupid seasonal themes that didn't go anywhere (like Project DNA) and the occasional returning player, but now you have multiple twists per season, changing the basic rules of the game, letting America decide WAY too much. It's not "rigged" but it's annoying to watch.
    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; September 4th, 2013 at 11:51 AM.

  44. #894
    JUB Addict roadtripboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,953

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Quote Originally Posted by falconfan View Post


    OK, well you give it a try then. The very fact that ANYTHING is able to go from reel to screen in four days is a fucking miracle, let alone something unpredictable where the narrative literally writes itself. Most shows will have ONE EPISODE in production for a month and a half, sometimes more. This show turns out three episodes a week. Quality will suffer and it'll have nothing to do with the people working on it. I promise that there can be a week of footage that has no discernible, interesting, solid stories. It happens all the time.
    I've worked in TV production...and to be honest most of what we turn out is crap. But, that doesn't mean you just give up and don't try. I don't see anyone on BB trying. This is a show with a large production staff and stars a woman who married to the guy in charge of all things CBS. It should be better than it is. It just should.

  45. #895
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,356

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Quote Originally Posted by roadtripboy View Post
    I've worked in TV production...and to be honest most of what we turn out is crap. But, that doesn't mean you just give up and don't try. I don't see anyone on BB trying. This is a show with a large production staff and stars a woman who married to the guy in charge of all things CBS. It should be better than it is. It just should.
    How on Earth you can gauge how much people are 'trying' is mind boggling to me, especially if you say that you try and you turn out crap. So what you're essentially saying is that you can't tell from the product the effort that went in. Which is a statement I wouldn't agree with, in my experience. I also work in production of reality TV and every program I've ever worked on pretty much everyone involved works their ass off. You can't change what happens. That's all there is to it. You certainly can't change it if you only have four days to pitch, edit, go through clearance and legal, get network notes (assuming there's one set which given Aaryn I doubt there is), and re-edit. You can work 24 hours a day for four days and barely make it through those stages. God forbid the story arc takes a sudden expected turn or a cast member refuses to give interview consistent with their actions. It's a walking nightmare. You can say what you will about the end product but there is NO WAY every person involved in this process isn't killing themself for three solid months. If you didn't work your ass off on this it just wouldn't happen.

  46. #896
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,356

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Quote Originally Posted by slipintothefog View Post
    Oh, yeah, by "fudged" I just meant that the producers were asking questions a little too obviously in Rudy's favor or something. Dirk supported Stacey's allegations and Sean said basically the same, but that it was still HIS vote in the end. It's never been "rigging" in the sense that the producers are forcing people to vote in a certain way - everyone's always made that pretty clear. But those questions could be considered shady and I think that Borneo vote was probably the shadiest that Survivor ever got before they just went "we're a game show, fuck it" and had twists like swaps and shit to better try to control their storylines.

    This trainwreck series goes far beyond that on a regular basis with stuff like Pandora's Box and America's vote etc. And I still don't care because you're right in that this show is here for entertainment value and I don't look at it for anything more than that. Survivor too. I doubt they would have introduced the tribe swap in Africa if the Mallrats hadn't taken over Samburu, but it was still fucking amazing TV.
    I'm actually pretty sure that tribal swaps were in the cards from before they began producing season 3. If you don't do that then the show takes the same course every season with two tribes meeting in the merge and sticking together until the tribe that entered the merge with lesser numbers. Fact of the matter is almost any game has an optimum strategy. Once that's discovered you're just watching tic tac toe so changing up the rules actually forces peopel to adapt and adds in unpredictability.

  47. #897

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Quote Originally Posted by falconfan View Post
    Fact of the matter is almost any game has an optimum strategy. Once that's discovered you're just watching tic tac toe so changing up the rules actually forces peopel to adapt and adds in unpredictability.
    This is true but even if the "optimum strategy" is discovered and becomes a constant, the variable from season to season could and should always be the actual CONTESTANTS. For all the twists and themes and stupid audience pandering, these shows ultimately succeed or fail based on their casting. I feel like if they spent more time looking for regular/relatable people with interesting personality traits, who pop onscreen and who have potential for drama (like they used to before BB8) instead of only casting a bunch of wannabe SAG members, wannabe models and whoever Grodner met at her local Whole Foods, the the show would be a lot better. Seriously, watch back some random old episodes from Seasons 2-7 and you'll be surprised at how 1) simple the game was and 2) how much more focused it was on the individual personalities and their petty dramas. Even when they cast gems nowadays, we don't get nearly enough of their awesomeness on the show because they have to show all the starchy game/twist stuff that takes up a lot of the show's running time.

    Jeremy wiping his butt with Elissa's hat didn't even make the TV show but in the past, they would've edited an entire storyline around it (see Shannon and Hardy's toothbrush from Season 2).
    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; September 4th, 2013 at 04:10 PM.

  48. #898

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Tina actually said back in the day that they had planned on doing a swap during Australia but decided to hold it off after Mitchell was voted out because Colby flipping from Jerri's alliance to Tina's changed the dynamics enough that they didn't need it. For Africa, I'm sure they were itching to do that swap after the Mallrats had beaten the Elders and I'm not sure they would have decided to do it right then and there if the Elders had won the tiebreaker.

    But yes, a swap or late or early merge is always welcome by me to keep things from getting stagnant. The Redemption Island seasons were the worst because people were too afraid to do anything thanks to the threat of somebody coming back from RI. Combined with the fact that those were F3 seasons and F3 alliances are way easier to sell to allies than F2 ones and those seasons had some of the most stagnant gameplay ever.

    Later Big Brother's problem is, like Sgt Pepper said, the contestants basing their actions around what they think America wants. Shelly voting for Rachel being the most obvious one. They can't really do anything to stop that one, but Grodner throwing in twists that obviously benefit the fan favorites certainly doesn't help. With swaps they happen enough and the twists themselves are consistent enough that Survivor players have to be aware of them, but Pandora or America's vote can cause anything and everything to happen which is kind of BS.
    Last edited by slipintothefog; September 4th, 2013 at 04:17 PM.

  49. #899
    JUB Addict roadtripboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,953

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Quote Originally Posted by falconfan View Post
    How on Earth you can gauge how much people are 'trying' is mind boggling to me, especially if you say that you try and you turn out crap. So what you're essentially saying is that you can't tell from the product the effort that went in. Which is a statement I wouldn't agree with, in my experience. I also work in production of reality TV and every program I've ever worked on pretty much everyone involved works their ass off. You can't change what happens. That's all there is to it. You certainly can't change it if you only have four days to pitch, edit, go through clearance and legal, get network notes (assuming there's one set which given Aaryn I doubt there is), and re-edit. You can work 24 hours a day for four days and barely make it through those stages. God forbid the story arc takes a sudden expected turn or a cast member refuses to give interview consistent with their actions. It's a walking nightmare. You can say what you will about the end product but there is NO WAY every person involved in this process isn't killing themself for three solid months. If you didn't work your ass off on this it just wouldn't happen.
    Thanks...the info I wondering about. If you had worked on reality TV.

    You know full well it's possible to set-up a "cut & paste" production style for these type shows. In lifestyle tv almost every show we produce is a cut and paste show. Think House Hunters or Modern Marvels. Doesn't take a lot talent to produce them. And in my opinion (and it's just my opinion, you don't have to agree) Big Brother is a cut and paste show.

    I would like to apologize for the way I've worded my posts. I shouldn't implied that the crews were lazy. What I should have said was the production style was lazy and uncreative.

    Although, I have worked with some people who are just collecting their paychecks and nothing more.
    Last edited by roadtripboy; September 4th, 2013 at 04:47 PM.

  50. #900

    Re: Big Brother 15

    LOL @ Amanda totally beasting so many rounds of that POV comp after a season of sucking. Too bad she didn't actually win it but MY GOD that was so dramatic and so close! Slip were you swooning when the bitch kept knocking them out? Cuz I was.
    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; September 4th, 2013 at 05:46 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.