JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 610111216 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 550 of 1101

Thread: Big Brother 15

  1. #501

    Re: Big Brother 15

    I really liked Helen but she is getting on my nerves. I can't believe Gina Marie is HOH, Uuuugh!
    Blueboy369

  2. #502
    JUB Addict Lostlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    United States
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    10,286

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Quote Originally Posted by joesman View Post
    I didn't really see any eye candy this year.

    I am falling off the Helen wagon fast. I hope she comes to see Mcmanda face to face. I hope Candice sees that Spencer was only her friend and not trying to oust her. I hope Am gets what coming to her and I hope Karma delivers it. She is a big ass bully, just like Jeremy was. Helen is blind as a bat with a lot that goes on, and Elissa is the biggest floater; her only moves were as mvp. The only true successful HoH was Judd's. Aaryian's was actually Helen's which was actually Amanda's grudge against Howard.

    Now we have GM and guess what she will do.

    It will end up a house of women, with Mama Helen thinking she has everything under control by always trying to calm everything down. She doesn't like the drama which makes me think she doesn't know what America really wants. I long for the day when Am has to face her bigotry, her bullying, her insecurities, and life with a pizza boy. I hate her so much when she gets in the face of people for doing the same things she does and threatens them - but then she has her slayer in Helen who can't she what Amanda is building. I hope to hell America puts her on the block again. She has become more vile than Aaryian.
    I jumped off the Helen wagon when I saw her gang up on someone on the chopping block (Candace) while buddying up to Aryan when she knew that Aryan said racist things about her and other houseguests.
    "Rarely do we find men who willingly engage in hard solid thinking. There is an almost universal quest for easy answers and half-baked solutions. Nothing pains some people more than having to think.'' - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

  3. #503

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Change of plans. Sounds like GM wants Candice gone and will put up Jessie as a pawn (probably cuz Jessie committed the unforgivable sin of liking Nick). I can just hear GM's nomination speech now, "Ah nah-minated yous twos scrubs..."

  4. #504
    Sex God PATMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ottawa
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    837

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    I can just hear GM's nomination speech now, "Ah nah-minated yous twos scrubs..."
    LOL!!! Nailed it!!!

  5. #505
    JUB Addict joesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    2,599

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    Change of plans. Sounds like GM wants Candice gone and will put up Jessie as a pawn (probably cuz Jessie committed the unforgivable sin of liking Nick). I can just hear GM's nomination speech now, "Ah nah-minated yous twos scrubs..."
    From Jokers : She said that Jessie was worse than a floater, she was a flip flopper. She called Candice a tattletale rat.

    Amanda & Judd go into the cockpit room right after noms and are cracking up. Spencer and Aaryn also go in and are talking about her speech (seems they were all caught off guard)

    Judd apologized to both Candice & Jessie for laughing
    I think you mistake me for someone who cares.

  6. #506

    Re: Big Brother 15

    By eye candy I meant Nick and Jeremy(Not his personality). Other than that, this has been a pretty unattractive season and it seems the most unnattractive guys will be the last ones standing (Andy & especially McCrae).

    I hope Spencer wins HOH next week and goes after Amanda & McCrae. If he puts Helen & McCrae up knowing Amanda will be nominated by MVP then Amanda or McCrae could go home. I don't think Helen would go home at this point in the game.

  7. #507

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Quote Originally Posted by Lostlover View Post
    I jumped off the Helen wagon when I saw her gang up on someone on the chopping block (Candace) while buddying up to Aryan when she knew that Aryan said racist things about her and other houseguests.
    Helen's excuse is she never heard anything about herself, it all came to her second hand.

  8. #508
    JUB Addict Lostlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    United States
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    10,286

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Quote Originally Posted by soopadupa View Post
    Helen's excuse is she never heard anything about herself, it all came to her second hand.
    And then she grilled Howard about his alliances, baiting him to see if he'd tell the truth (Hey, guess what, he has a game strategy and alliances that are independent of you Helen!) yet she lets Aryan and the other bigoted houseguests off the hook. Normally, I'd not like her, but with all the scum this year, I'm going to keep her in the neutral group with Jessie.

    With friends like Helen, who needs enemies?
    "Rarely do we find men who willingly engage in hard solid thinking. There is an almost universal quest for easy answers and half-baked solutions. Nothing pains some people more than having to think.'' - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

  9. #509

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Helen is going to slap herself when she watches the season and realizes that she shouldn't have helped Aryn at all.
    Blueboy369

  10. #510
    JUB Addict joesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    2,599

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    I am hoping that America's mvp vote goes to either Helen or Amanda. Helen because I want to see how she will work it and Amanda so that she can goes batshit crazy again and blame Howard (ooops he's gone) , then maybe she'll blame Elissa again, or anybody. Maybe even McC.
    I think you mistake me for someone who cares.

  11. #511
    JUB Addict joesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    2,599

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Love it. Amanda is the mvp's choice. She is once again on the black. She also is telling McC that he is like a dictator in their relationship. WHAT?
    I think you mistake me for someone who cares.

  12. #512

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Amanda's meltdown over being the MVP nominee again was EPIC. She is for me this season what Rachel is for slipintothefog. A loudmouth witch-lady who can't stop herself from causing drama, falling apart and yet still somehow surviving in the game, and ALL in an entertaining fashion.

    If this is the kind of reaction we get, may she be nominated every fucking week.

  13. #513
    JUB Addict joesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    2,599

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...ef=mostpopular

    Am is going to get a lot of heat once she exits the door if not before.

    At least Rachel didn't insult every living person non white on earth. Am is a raging racist fireball.
    I think you mistake me for someone who cares.

  14. #514

    Re: Big Brother 15

    i am disapointed in AMANDa... i was begining to like her but now i do not want to even watch the ive feeeds anytmore

    hate gm, aaryn, amanda AND ANDY.

  15. #515
    JUB Addict Lostlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    United States
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    10,286

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    And that idiot Helen is kissing these racists' asses...and willingly too.
    "Rarely do we find men who willingly engage in hard solid thinking. There is an almost universal quest for easy answers and half-baked solutions. Nothing pains some people more than having to think.'' - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

  16. #516

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Yeah Amanda is disappointing me too and on top of it, starting fights with EVERYONE like she does, is not the way to win this game.

    Also...

    JESSIE WON POV

    This is interesting because her big blowout with Amanda last night and her last minute ditch to save Howard and vote out Amanda could lead to her trying to rally votes to save Candice this week. It all depends on whether GM puts up Spencer or Elissa as replacement (the two options she's leaning toward right now), Amanda has McCrae, Andy and Arryn's vote to stay for sure. If Elissa is on the block, then Jessie would have a decent shot of getting Spencer, she'd likely have Judd, and then Helen becomes the swing vote between sending Candice or Amanda home. Conversely if Spencer goes up, then Jessie has to turn BOTH Elissa and Helen.
    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; August 3rd, 2013 at 06:51 PM.

  17. #517
    JUB Addict joesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    2,599

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Howard's eviction happened earlier in the day to avoid audience's reaction to Aaryian evicting him.





    By PRINCESS GLAMMY

    While watching the “live” broadcast of Big Brother that aired this past Thursday night, viewers were completely unaware that the “live show” they were watching had actually been pre-taped earlier in the day (technically the first 45 minutes were pre-taped, while the last 15 minutes were filmed live). An inside source contacted myself and @MissCleo_BB15, as well as a few disappointed ticket holders who had been turned away on Thursday evening “due to the studio being filled over capacity”, or so they were told.Here’s the full story so you can all understand what really went down with the “live” show and who the audience really was.

    On arrival at the CBS lot, CBS employees advised all ticket holders that the studio was over capacity for the show, and they were told that they could not enter, turning away the ticket holders at the parking garage. One source, who had tickets and had been to numerous live shows in the past, knew that there was a restroom adjacent to the Audience Holding Area. Our source asked to use the restroom and was allowed to proceed, so they entered the lot and once there continued towards the holding area.

    For those who’ve never attended a Big Brother taping, here’s how it works: at ~4 pm, the audience gathers and waits in the Holding Area while their tickets are processed, they go through security, sign non-disclosure agreements, have their photo taken, etc. It’s a process that takes time. The taping starts at 6 pm, and not until 5:15 pm do they start escorting the audience into the studio. Until then, they wait in the holding area. However, this area was completely empty, and with a show about to go live, this area should have been filled with audience members. It wasn’t, and it didn’t make sense.

    Our source proceeded further onto the lot, stopping outside a production office located across from the Big Brother studio, where they ran into a member of staff from another production company. They asked what time Big Brother was taping that night, and were told that the show had already been taped at 12 noon that day. The employee also advised our source that CBS had gone around the lot looking for “studio audience members”. Once they assembled enough staffers, they started taping the first part of the “live” show, which was Howard’s eviction.

    Howard was evicted at approximately 12.30pm PST, however his eviction didn’t air until around 6:30pm PST. The production member told our source that he was one of the staffers in the audience at 12 noon, that they were given instructions to shout “We love you Howard” when Howard came through the door, and when Julie announced the double eviction for next week, they were to “gasp”.

    So why would CBS go to such great lengths to pre-record this portion of the show? Our source speculates it’s because production was worried about how a real audience would react to Howard being evicted by Aaryn, who is at the center of the media firestorm over her racist remarks this season.

    From approximately 12.30-6:30 pm PST, the houseguests were inside the house waiting for the endurance competition to start. During this time, the live feeds were shut off. At approximately 6.45pm PST, the show was then broadcast in real time, with Julie discussing the HOH competition and the houseguests actually competing for the HOH live as we watched. At approximately 6:50pm PST, one of our sources still on the lot could hear the HOH competition going on.

    Many people complained about the feeds being cut for extended periods later that night, especially during a lot of heated fights. It’s very likely that production blocked much of this as a precaution to prevent any mention of something that occurred during the six hour period between the eviction and the HOH comp from leaking on the feeds. This is purely speculative but makes the most sense as to why so much content was blocked for seemingly no apparent reason.

    This is not the first time Big Brother has pre-recorded a “live” show; when Jeff used the Coup d’État in season 11, production was worried about Chima’s possible outburst. Members of that studio audience were instructed by email to arrive at 11am instead of the usual 4pm, however when the studio audience arrived at CBS they were directed to a stairwell, held there, and then escorted off the lot. It would not surprise us at all if more shows this season are pre- or partially taped for GinaMarie, Aaryn, Spencer or Candice’s evictions, so if you hold tickets to a future taping, keep this in mind.

    Today one source who was turned away on Thursday received an email advising them to pick another show date (their choices were August 15, 22, 29, or September 5 or 15). The August 15 show is now already fully booked. Time will tell if they do actually make it into the studio to watch the evictions.
    I think you mistake me for someone who cares.

  18. #518
    JUB Addict joesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    2,599

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Helen keeps telling Elissa that it is not the week to vote Amanda out. Elissa thinks they might not have another chance unless mvp puts her up again. Helen says they would make many enemies if they evicted her this week. The only enemy I can think of might be McC but even he has to be getting a little edgy about Amanda since she is so caustic to him sometimes. She was so annoyed with him after the Jessie fight she told him to grow a pair.
    I think you mistake me for someone who cares.

  19. #519
    JUB Addict Lostlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    United States
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    10,286

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Thanks for sharing! This show is SOOOOO manipulated.

    Quote Originally Posted by joesman View Post
    Howard's eviction happened earlier in the day to avoid audience's reaction to Aaryian evicting him.





    By PRINCESS GLAMMY

    While watching the “live” broadcast of Big Brother that aired this past Thursday night, viewers were completely unaware that the “live show” they were watching had actually been pre-taped earlier in the day (technically the first 45 minutes were pre-taped, while the last 15 minutes were filmed live). An inside source contacted myself and @MissCleo_BB15, as well as a few disappointed ticket holders who had been turned away on Thursday evening “due to the studio being filled over capacity”, or so they were told.Here’s the full story so you can all understand what really went down with the “live” show and who the audience really was.

    On arrival at the CBS lot, CBS employees advised all ticket holders that the studio was over capacity for the show, and they were told that they could not enter, turning away the ticket holders at the parking garage. One source, who had tickets and had been to numerous live shows in the past, knew that there was a restroom adjacent to the Audience Holding Area. Our source asked to use the restroom and was allowed to proceed, so they entered the lot and once there continued towards the holding area.

    For those who’ve never attended a Big Brother taping, here’s how it works: at ~4 pm, the audience gathers and waits in the Holding Area while their tickets are processed, they go through security, sign non-disclosure agreements, have their photo taken, etc. It’s a process that takes time. The taping starts at 6 pm, and not until 5:15 pm do they start escorting the audience into the studio. Until then, they wait in the holding area. However, this area was completely empty, and with a show about to go live, this area should have been filled with audience members. It wasn’t, and it didn’t make sense.

    Our source proceeded further onto the lot, stopping outside a production office located across from the Big Brother studio, where they ran into a member of staff from another production company. They asked what time Big Brother was taping that night, and were told that the show had already been taped at 12 noon that day. The employee also advised our source that CBS had gone around the lot looking for “studio audience members”. Once they assembled enough staffers, they started taping the first part of the “live” show, which was Howard’s eviction.

    Howard was evicted at approximately 12.30pm PST, however his eviction didn’t air until around 6:30pm PST. The production member told our source that he was one of the staffers in the audience at 12 noon, that they were given instructions to shout “We love you Howard” when Howard came through the door, and when Julie announced the double eviction for next week, they were to “gasp”.

    So why would CBS go to such great lengths to pre-record this portion of the show? Our source speculates it’s because production was worried about how a real audience would react to Howard being evicted by Aaryn, who is at the center of the media firestorm over her racist remarks this season.

    From approximately 12.30-6:30 pm PST, the houseguests were inside the house waiting for the endurance competition to start. During this time, the live feeds were shut off. At approximately 6.45pm PST, the show was then broadcast in real time, with Julie discussing the HOH competition and the houseguests actually competing for the HOH live as we watched. At approximately 6:50pm PST, one of our sources still on the lot could hear the HOH competition going on.

    Many people complained about the feeds being cut for extended periods later that night, especially during a lot of heated fights. It’s very likely that production blocked much of this as a precaution to prevent any mention of something that occurred during the six hour period between the eviction and the HOH comp from leaking on the feeds. This is purely speculative but makes the most sense as to why so much content was blocked for seemingly no apparent reason.

    This is not the first time Big Brother has pre-recorded a “live” show; when Jeff used the Coup d’État in season 11, production was worried about Chima’s possible outburst. Members of that studio audience were instructed by email to arrive at 11am instead of the usual 4pm, however when the studio audience arrived at CBS they were directed to a stairwell, held there, and then escorted off the lot. It would not surprise us at all if more shows this season are pre- or partially taped for GinaMarie, Aaryn, Spencer or Candice’s evictions, so if you hold tickets to a future taping, keep this in mind.

    Today one source who was turned away on Thursday received an email advising them to pick another show date (their choices were August 15, 22, 29, or September 5 or 15). The August 15 show is now already fully booked. Time will tell if they do actually make it into the studio to watch the evictions.
    "Rarely do we find men who willingly engage in hard solid thinking. There is an almost universal quest for easy answers and half-baked solutions. Nothing pains some people more than having to think.'' - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

  20. #520
    Porn Star ddrock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    404

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    I'm not watching the show anymore, but from what I'm reading, I'm not missing anything but more BS. This Aaryn chick regardless whether she wins or not, will ultimately be rewarded for being racist. She will become a more memorable houseguest than Dr. Will or Dan in due time b/c she has made headlines with her ignorant mouth, instead of just being a smart or entertaining houseguest. All because she is a "pretty white girl." Yeah so she lost her job, big deal. Right wing groups will come from all over coming to her defense whining that her 1st amendment rights has been violated and she'll end up on FOX news in no time with her own show or segment. Look at Elisabeth Hasselback. Another reality show star. No brains. Ignorance. But just a "pretty white girl." "Reality" shows like this disgusts me now because it's all about image, ratings, and how ignorant your mouth is.

  21. #521

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Here's hoping that in her nomination speech tonight, GM dances around singing that she don't want no scrubs like Candice and Jessie.

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails no scrubs.gif  

  22. #522

    Re: The Men of Big Brother 15

    Did Howard ever show his bare butt to the camera?

  23. #523

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Supposedly production is pushing for Amanda to be evicted. I guess if they can't have the Aaryn exit interview, they're trying for the 2nd best option.

    GM's nomination speech was lame.
    Last edited by soopadupa; August 4th, 2013 at 07:22 PM.

  24. #524
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Memphis
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Men of Big Brother 15

    Quote Originally Posted by jgrace8484 View Post
    Did Howard ever show his bare butt to the camera?
    No, he didn't.

  25. #525
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    los angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    308

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Men of Big Brother 15

    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverCleavage View Post
    I feel like Judd is a little slow...
    he isnt slow he just has that laid back southern thing about him.
    young wild free

  26. #526
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,354

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    I think I'm done with this season. There's still not a person I fully like and we're really deep in the season for that. And the gameplay isn't really all that interesting to make up for the lack of likable people.

  27. #527
    JUB Addict joesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    2,599

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    One of my problems with Helen is her fake joy for everyone. Then there is that phoney baloney sympathetic tone she takes with someone even after she, herself, caused the distress. She is trying to win BB15 by being the nicest person ever and she is giving me diabetes with all her sugar.

    After Amanda told McC to grow a pair after her fight with Jess, he should have dumped her like a hot turd.

    Andy is the quintessential telephone-telegraph-teleAndy. He tells everything.

    I am, at this point, rooting for Judd. He is a hokey and I kinda liked his Mom and Dad.

    GM got a letter from her friend and not a family member. Is that odd?
    I think you mistake me for someone who cares.

  28. #528
    Match in the gas tank..
    Taralen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    675

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Quote Originally Posted by falconfan View Post
    I think I'm done with this season. There's still not a person I fully like and we're really deep in the season for that. And the gameplay isn't really all that interesting to make up for the lack of likable people.
    Glass Half Empty, Glass Half Full
    http://colorfulqueers.tumblr.com/

  29. #529
    Impossible Princess slipintothefog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,975

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    While in the bathroom, Spencer, Amanda and Andy are talking as McCrae showers. They are talking about how easy the spray tan washes off and then suddenly, completely out of the blue, Spencer says, "I like to beat off to child porn. Did I ever tell y'all about that?"

    "Oh God," says Andy.

    "I love it. Beating off to child porn is my favorite thing there is." Spencer is talking directly into his microphone...or is that McCrae's?

    He continues, "I love it when they're around 3 or 4 years old. My favorite ones are when you can tell they're in a basement."
    Classy. I assume he's joking but who knows. Maybe we should get him to join in 2016 to explain the rationale behind his crass joke.
    Last edited by slipintothefog; August 6th, 2013 at 10:06 AM.

  30. #530

    Re: Big Brother 15

    But which music artist will Spencer blame for that comment? I say Michael Jackson.
    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; August 6th, 2013 at 10:23 AM.

  31. #531
    JUB Addict joesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    2,599

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Even saying that at all is despicable. If he is joking it is one thing and another if he is telling the truth - and I assume someone will be in touch with him about that since there seems to be an uproar, even involving Ian Terry's tweets where he thinks Spencer is being facetious or is joking. We've always known Spencer has a lot of class.
    I think you mistake me for someone who cares.

  32. #532

    Re: The Men of Big Brother 15

    There was a moment where judd pulled his shorts down and you could see a vpl. did anyone catch that?
    also, mcCrae was getting out of bed and his dick seemed to peek out, anybody catch that one?

  33. #533
    Porn Star

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Columbus
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    465

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Men of Big Brother 15

    Quote Originally Posted by RRUGER View Post
    that article is jus speculation not confirmed nice pics though
    Drew is out (we live in the same town) and it's no secret. He's currently a law student and was arrested last year on domestic violence charges when he and his "roommate" (wink wink) had a few too many and decidedto go a few rounds.

    http://www.realitynation.com/tv-show...jmq9rr588yqctg

  34. #534
    Impossible Princess slipintothefog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,975

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15



    So yeah, it seems to me like he was pretty clearly joking. But that's in many ways an even bigger problem since that's a totally ridiculous thing to make jokes about in the first place.

    Also, who left Amanda out in the sun for so long? At least she appreciates men with body hair.
    Last edited by slipintothefog; August 6th, 2013 at 07:30 PM.

  35. #535
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    92

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Men of Big Brother 15

    McRae seemed to be flopping around quite a bit during the 8/1 HOH competition (aired on CBS 8/4), but I doubt there's anything to cap from the feeds. I don't think it was just my imagination/wishful thinking.

  36. #536

    Re: Big Brother 15

    I have no idea what happened to Amanda's face but I'm shocked no one has made racist/blackface jokes about it yet since the odds for that kind of thing are enormously high with this cast.

  37. #537
    Porn Star KevDe87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    357

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Men of Big Brother 15

    No McCrae was def bouncing around a bit. looked like he had a semi

  38. #538
    JUB Addict Lostlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    United States
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    10,286

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Quote Originally Posted by slipintothefog View Post


    So yeah, it seems to me like he was pretty clearly joking. But that's in many ways an even bigger problem since that's a totally ridiculous thing to make jokes about in the first place.

    Also, who left Amanda out in the sun for so long? At least she appreciates men with body hair.
    Why hasn't he been fired from his job yet?

    Name him and shame him.

    I swear: this year's cast is like an over-correction from the last couple of dud casts. The boring, lesbian, rocker, chick last year? Ian Terry the winner of it all?

    Can BB please fire the casting the director?
    "Rarely do we find men who willingly engage in hard solid thinking. There is an almost universal quest for easy answers and half-baked solutions. Nothing pains some people more than having to think.'' - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

  39. #539
    Slut tcrawford18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Columbus
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    269

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Omg that's SICK. I can't believe a human being would say things like that out loud. It doesn't matter if Spencer was joking or not, he is completely broken in the head to even formulate those sentences. SUPER YUCK!

  40. #540
    Slut RyanZZZZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    261

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    I have no idea what happened to Amanda's face but I'm shocked no one has made racist/blackface jokes about it yet since the odds for that kind of thing are enormously high with this cast.

    I heard somewhere that Amanda had to have a spray-tan every hour.

  41. #541
    Impossible Princess slipintothefog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,975

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    CBS's twitter just announced that they're starting the jury early and everyone currently in the game has made it. So nine jurors and a F2 unless Grodner is slowly morphing into Jeff Probst with an irrational F3 boner.

  42. #542

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Quote Originally Posted by slipintothefog View Post
    CBS's twitter just announced that they're starting the jury early and everyone currently in the game has made it. So nine jurors and a F2 unless Grodner is slowly morphing into Jeff Probst with an irrational F3 boner.
    There goes any chance of any "hard hitting" exit interviews from Julie. I still doubt she would've gone in as hard on Aaryn as she claimed, but we'll never know.

  43. #543

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Whatever gets Elissa on that jury huh?

  44. #544
    The Journey of a Lifetime Adrock-JD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,902

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    oh, nevermind

  45. #545
    JUB Addict joesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    2,599

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Arkansas police are looking into Spencer's child porn speech. You can't talk shit like that not ever to anyone at any time for any reason.
    I think you mistake me for someone who cares.

  46. #546
    JUB Addict Lostlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    United States
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    10,286

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...rnet-feed.html

    Will they finally fire Allision Grodner? PLEASE!?!
    "Rarely do we find men who willingly engage in hard solid thinking. There is an almost universal quest for easy answers and half-baked solutions. Nothing pains some people more than having to think.'' - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

  47. #547
    JUB Addict joesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    2,599

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    I wonder how hard it will be to cast upcoming seasons. This particular season has been so noticed and reported on in so many negative ways. With a house heavy laden with vile characters who have no idea they are vile, and if you questioned any one of them they would not understand what was wrong with their speech/manner/mindset.
    I think you mistake me for someone who cares.

  48. #548

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    Whatever gets Elissa on that jury huh?
    Not like she wouldn't have made it anyways. There's no way she'd be gone in the double eviction. If they had regular jury then Candice and whoever's evicted next wouldn't make it. Elissa is off most people's radar for now. The only person who might put her up is Aaryn but she has the votes to stay.

  49. #549

    Re: Big Brother 15

    UGH so over Amanda now. Just let them reset the game tomorrow, cancel the eviction, and let Candice win HOH already.

  50. #550
    JUB Addict Lostlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    United States
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    10,286

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 15

    Is this the way it is having sisters? I don't have any so I am truly clueless. These women are nuts.

    And, please, I'll call this season a moderate success of Aryan, Amanda, GM, and Helen DON'T win it.
    "Rarely do we find men who willingly engage in hard solid thinking. There is an almost universal quest for easy answers and half-baked solutions. Nothing pains some people more than having to think.'' - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.