Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys

Video of a guy getting a blowjob while the woman was hiding under a podium in front of 3 work mates

Hey, I'm new here and I wasn't sure where to post this question but here goes:

Does anyone have a link of where i will find the Video of a guy getting a blowjob while the woman was hiding under a podium in front of 3 work mates.
    The guy was sooo hot and I can't find the video anywhere

Thank all x

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Video of a guy getting a blowjob while the woman was hiding under a podium in front of 3 work mates

http://xhamster.com/movies/1886743/b...sentation.html
    is the link you want. Just happened to find this on google since I LOVE blowjobs that happen in public, where there's a chance of discovery. The guy is cute
    Anymore links like this? Any whole sites devoted to that kind of thing? I like homemade/amateur bjs that involve straight guys, but they have to show his face!

Quote Originally Posted by Katiiee View Post
    Hey, I'm new here and I wasn't sure where to post this question but here goes:

Does anyone have a link of where i will find the Video of a guy getting a blowjob while the woman was hiding under a podium in front of 3 work mates.
    The guy was sooo hot and I can't find the video anywhere

Thank all x

Re: Video of a guy getting a blowjob while the woman was hiding under a podium in front of 3 work mates

Can anyone identify the guy in that video? I would be very grateful if anyone could.

He's called Jamie Huskins..check out his twitter page