Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: cruising nyc port authority bathroom

lucky! wish I could find something like that. Always love public bathroom fun!

JUB Addict
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

That and the ferry from newark to ny. Just wow... Never experienced the port authority one. however while on the ferry I ran into TONS of guys in the bathroom looking for fun, mind you this was a little after 9/11 happened =(. The first time I just went in there to use the bathroom. I ended up seeing there were no partitions in between the urinals and no doors on the stalls. I walked around and saw a couple guys in the stalls jerking off and then I left because I was freaked out.

Only to return there on the trip back to newark. When I went in this time there was a puerto rican guy standing there stroking this 10" at least cock while he had about 4 guys out of the stalls watching.. One guy asked me to come in so I did. He was sucking me off while stroking off on the toilet, then a black kid came in and pulled his junk out so it was a three way suck in a stall. I finished but the other two didn't. By the time I left, the ferry was already boarded and a lot of people got off. I had to run because I was with my brother, sister and her current boyfriend at the time.

The next day we went back to NY so this time I went there and saw a guy sitting by the bathroom, good looking but drinking a big bottle of liquor. We were cruising each other. Finally I got the nerve to sit next to the guy and I saw the HUGE snake that he had in his jeans. Just as I was about to open his jeans and start sucking my sisters boyfriend comes down looking for me. Sees me sitting next to the guy and says come on. I leave and he says who was that and why were you sitting there. I said he had liquor and I wanted some.... Cockblock... lol On the way back from NY to Newark I used the bathrooms outside of the ferry station on the NY side. Took a leak in the trough (think thats how its spelled) and in comes a GOOOOOOOOOD looking cop. He stands right next to me and pulls his cock out. Nice 6" soft. (Yes what is with the guys and big cocks in NY lol). Anyways I am so smitten by this cop that I stare at him and his cock. I look up and he is looking at me smiling. Then looks down at my cock. Im getting hard at this point and I see the cop start to lightly stroke his. But again I had to leave because they were waiting. I think its time I go to NY myself! lol

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Storybook_Man View Post
    That and the ferry from newark to ny. Just wow... Never experienced the port authority one. however while on the ferry I ran into TONS of guys in the bathroom looking for fun, mind you this was a little after 9/11 happened =(. The first time I just went in there to use the bathroom. I ended up seeing there were no partitions in between the urinals and no doors on the stalls. I walked around and saw a couple guys in the stalls jerking off and then I left because I was freaked out.

Only to return there on the trip back to newark. When I went in this time there was a puerto rican guy standing there stroking this 10" at least cock while he had about 4 guys out of the stalls watching.. One guy asked me to come in so I did. He was sucking me off while stroking off on the toilet, then a black kid came in and pulled his junk out so it was a three way suck in a stall. I finished but the other two didn't. By the time I left, the ferry was already boarded and a lot of people got off. I had to run because I was with my brother, sister and her current boyfriend at the time.

The next day we went back to NY so this time I went there and saw a guy sitting by the bathroom, good looking but drinking a big bottle of liquor. We were cruising each other. Finally I got the nerve to sit next to the guy and I saw the HUGE snake that he had in his jeans. Just as I was about to open his jeans and start sucking my sisters boyfriend comes down looking for me. Sees me sitting next to the guy and says come on. I leave and he says who was that and why were you sitting there. I said he had liquor and I wanted some.... Cockblock... lol On the way back from NY to Newark I used the bathrooms outside of the ferry station on the NY side. Took a leak in the trough (think thats how its spelled) and in comes a GOOOOOOOOOD looking cop. He stands right next to me and pulls his cock out. Nice 6" soft. (Yes what is with the guys and big cocks in NY lol). Anyways I am so smitten by this cop that I stare at him and his cock. I look up and he is looking at me smiling. Then looks down at my cock. Im getting hard at this point and I see the cop start to lightly stroke his. But again I had to leave because they were waiting. I think its time I go to NY myself! lol
    There are no ferries between New York and Newark. In fact, there are no ferries between Newark and anywhere.

JUB Addict
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by jockstrappedboy View Post
    I believe he meant Jersey City not Newark, if he's not from the area it's very easy to confuse the 2 since they're so close to one another.
    Yes I am not from that area. I was younger when all of this happened. Sorry for the confusion. All I know is that I was in NJ and took a Ferry to NY. Reason why I must have said Newark was because there was a computer expo in town that my family regularly visits as vendors so while my parents worked my siblings and I went to NY.

On the Prowl

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Only time I ever used the bathroom there was when I desperately needed to pee. It was incredibly dark, dirty, and I heard a guy taking the loudest shit ever. He may have died from it considering how awful it sounded.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

What kind of guys do you get in there? Any younger? Maybe a bit interested next time I go down.