JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 51 to 73 of 73
  1. #51

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    We need a moratorium on immigration to reduce our huge numbers of unemployed and poor. Allow scientists, doctors and nurses. Give Americans a chance. Every problem we have is negatively affected by immigration: wages, unemployment, the environment, education, health care expense, crime, welfare, etc. When we have significantly reduced our numbers in poverty and unemployment we can reexamine the need, or not, of additional people. If we contine as we are, poverty and unemployment are certain to increase. We can no longer create jobs fast enough to make progress against poverty when we have millions more coming in.
    But there's still the problem of Americans who vote Democrat. And you know those Democrats will be on welfare because they like it.

    What are we to do?!

  2. #52

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    That's idiotic. There are a trillion different purposes to immigration. The point is that THIS is the type of job you are whining that the majority of immigrants "steal" from Americans. You tell me how many Americans want to do that job. Or if you have a different idea of what those mythical jobs are, please enlighten us.
    And who are going to be "picking strawberries" once those "undocumented immigrants" are legalized?

    Answer: New "undocumented immigrants." Because those newly legalized immigrants will be competing with other Americans for jobs & colleges.

    Almost all conservatives would be in favor of granting illegal immigrants amnesty if there was a way to ensure that future illegal immigration would be completely stopped. But the reality is that once you give a "path to citizenship" to the undocumented immigrants who are here.............five more will come to replace every one legalized.

    People aren't stupid. People who are economically less well-off in other countries will say, "Hey, all I need to do is secretly get into the United States, live there long enough, and I'll eventually get legal status & hopefully citizenship."

    Maybe all of you care about is importing future Democrat voters, but the United States simply cannot handle this much immigration unless it is tightly controlled.
    I used to be like that, but not anymore. At least not on the first date. Third date, whole other story..."

  3. #53
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,921

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    All this fear-mongering sounds so ignorant to me. People who grew up in coddled suburban lifestyles and have NO clue whatsoever of what the life of an immigrant is, or how incredibly hard it is to get into the country illegally (I know how tough it is when it's legal). The notion that anyone would just jump on this super easy joy-ride is offensive to intelligence and shows a glaring lack of understanding of how society works.

    But somehow building a conspiracy theory around it and matching it up with abortion, as if somebody is FORCING women to abort their Aryan blond blue-eyed babies, is absolutely pathological. When did CE&P become Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane?
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  4. #54

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    It's truly bizarre there are homosexual men with a prejudice towards others. Don't complain when someone from the heterosexual world looks down on you for being gay. Gay men are a minority too.

  5. #55
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    Don't complain when someone from the heterosexual world looks down on you for being gay.
    That's just it; they don't. You just can't show some people that the love is one sided.

  6. #56

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Quote Originally Posted by JockBoy87 View Post
    That's just it; they don't. You just can't show some people that the love is one sided.
    If these homosexual men despise someone for being a different race, different ethnic group, an immigrant, or poor then how can they justify everyone accept them if their sexual identity /orientation is different from the majority?

    The gay men who get upset when straights equate homosexuality with pedophelia and bestiality who realize they're doing the same thing when they demonize the above mentioned. Call it fear, prejudice and ignorance on their part.

  7. #57

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    If these homosexual men despise someone for being a different race, different ethnic group, an immigrant, or poor then how can they justify everyone accept them if their sexual identity /orientation is different from the majority?

    The gay men who get upset when straights equate homosexuality with pedophelia and bestiality who realize they're doing the same thing when they demonize the above mentioned. Call it fear, prejudice and ignorance on their part.
    Your argument is based upon the lie that opposition to immigration is because they are despised because they are, you say, from a different race. You are unable to argue honestly that immigration does not hurt Americans. Since your immigration hurts African Americans and Hispanic Americans most of all, should we not conclude that you "Despise" them?

  8. #58

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    Fine. I have always said we should allow nurses, doctors and scientists. But how about those many immigrants you work with? Why are they more deserving of jobs than Americans?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    All this fear-mongering sounds so ignorant to me. People who grew up in coddled suburban lifestyles and have NO clue whatsoever of what the life of an immigrant is, or how incredibly hard it is to get into the country illegally (I know how tough it is when it's legal). The notion that anyone would just jump on this super easy joy-ride is offensive to intelligence and shows a glaring lack of understanding of how society works.

    But somehow building a conspiracy theory around it and matching it up with abortion, as if somebody is FORCING women to abort their Aryan blond blue-eyed babies, is absolutely pathological. When did CE&P become Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane?
    It is irrelevant how hard it is to get here. It is not hard enough, because a million a year do so legally, and God only knows how many illegally. You claim there a trillion reasons for America to allow Immigration. Please give us one. ( not counting scientists, doctors and nurses )

  9. #59
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,921

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post

    Your argument is based upon the lie that opposition to immigration is because they are despised because they are, you say, from a different race. You are unable to argue honestly that immigration does not hurt Americans. Since your immigration hurts African Americans and Hispanic Americans most of all, should we not conclude that you "Despise" them?
    No, it's not racism, it's xenophobia. It doesn't paint you in a better light if that's what you're thinking.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  10. #60
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,921

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post

    It is irrelevant how hard it is to get here. It is not hard enough, because a million a year do so legally, and God only knows how many illegally. You claim there a trillion reasons for America to allow Immigration. Please give us one. ( not counting scientists, doctors and nurses )
    Art. A huge chunk of US high art is imported from Europe. I know the arts don't even feature in your worldview - I'll be surprised if you've ever attended a concert or an opera in your life - but they are an essential part of culture and vital for the well being of any country.

    Another no brainier reason is cultural diversity. Open borders and constant cultural exchange are the SINGLE largest reason for western culture developing the way it did, and we both know you view it as superior to any other, so you should welcome the tool for its development.

    But frankly, the more I get inside your head, the more dirty I feel. There's.. so little in the worldview you express here. It's so bleak and so small, full of so much suspicion and resentment...
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  11. #61
    The Boy Next Door LuvFindsAndyHardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,074

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvFindsAndyHardy View Post
    Has NO ONE yet learned that reasoned responses, facts, logic, and actual debate mean NOTHING to this man?
    Well, I guess we have an answer...

    For when you all finally get tired of beating your heads against a brick wall
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	excedrin.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	948285

  12. #62
    The Boy Next Door LuvFindsAndyHardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,074

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    [Quoted Post: Removed]
    There you go again.....

    Listen closely....HOW CAN DEMOCRATS FORCE REPUBLICANS TO ABORT THEIR OWN BABIES IN ORDER TO REPLACE THEM WITH IMMIGRANTS WHO WILL VOTE FOR DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATES??

    If you were able to answer the question you would have by now. You can't. It makes no sense, yet you keep repeating the claim.

    So I ask you again.... HOW DOES IT WORK?
    Last edited by opinterph; April 27th, 2013 at 10:39 PM. Reason: removed verbiage quoted from another poster

  13. #63

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Democrats do not force women to abort, but they do everything the can to facilitate it. I have always said " facilitate".

  14. #64
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,921

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Why do you think there are millions of immigrants coming every year? Who counts them?
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  15. #65
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beware the deepity.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    16,569
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Why do you think there are millions of immigrants coming every year? Who counts them?
    In theory they should be counted at the border.
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte. And Joseph Wilcox.

  16. #66
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Why do you think there are millions of immigrants coming every year? Who counts them?
    The Government Accountability Office conducts research on demographics in the United States. That would be a good place to start looking at methodologies. It may be based in whole or part on the census, but also various surveys, employment, and entitlement benefit patterns.

    The census records everyone, not just citizens. Comparing that information to known numbers of citizens and legal immigrants probably the biggest source of the estimate of illegal immigrants.

  17. #67

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    The millions are the million a year legal immigrants. The government knows that figure, and in 2011 it was 1,062.040.http://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/fil...is_yb_2011.pdf
    We have only government guesses about the number of illegals and I do not think we can depend upon them to tell us the number of their failures.

  18. #68
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,968

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    I rather think this thread has been exhausted (if it ever had an original purpose).

  19. #69

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Quote Originally Posted by palbert View Post
    I rather think this thread has been exhausted (if it ever had an original purpose).
    I expected some outrage at the immigrant bomber boys living on welfare, but liberals like welfare and immigration, so why not put the immigrants on welfare.

  20. #70
    Virtus in medio stat JUB Admin opinterph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jawja
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    21,604
    Blog Entries
    14

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.


  21. #71

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    It is a relief to know that poverty and unemployment are no longer a problem in America. Like all liberal discussions of immigration, it starts from the position that anyone seeing immigration negatively is animated by racism, they are evil and stupid, afraid of "brown" people (his word).
    He admits that immigration has lowered wages for the poorly educated, and that limiting immigration would cause upward pressure on wages.
    We should not, he says, worry about the change to American character because it has always changed. For the better? Of course, we are rapidly becoming a nation of beggars, dependent upon welfare and charity and demanding more.
    As a liberal of course, he is not concerned that fewer than half of Americans pay Federal income tax, 47% receive some form of welfare, not including Social Security and medicare. Why should we worry about another 13 million people to support.
    He shows absolutely no concern for the effect on the environment, education, health care, crime, urban sprawl.
    Being black and a Democrat, he no doubt sees it somewhat as Jessie Jackson does with his Rainbow coalition--remember that? The theory that if the racial minorities vote together, they can run the country and demand more welfare and social programs. I see his rant as racist in large part. Anti-white is racist, although liberals like to think it is good racial hatred.
    If he were more perceptive, he would see that immigration has been the primary cause of black poverty. As immigrants have poured into the country, they have taken jobs which could have gone to blacks. Blacks have stayed at the bottom of the ladder while others, aided by discrimination, have climbed. And the more people depending on welfare programs, the less viable they are. Affirmative action programs no longer favor blacks, as they were intended. They are open to Hispanics, and other races. No preference can be given to blacks, just because they have been here 400 years.
    Can anyone seriously believe that poverty and unemployment among Americans are not going to take a big jump with the legalization of these 13 million? And nothing is being done to stem the continued.flow, legal and illegal.

  22. #72

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Yeah, yeah Benny. We get it. You're against immigration and immigrants. You don't need to keep ragging on over and over about it. We don't need to hear it anymore.

    If your position changes let us know, otherwise put a nail in the coffin.

  23. #73

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    Yeah, yeah Benny. We get it. You're against immigration and immigrants. You don't need to keep ragging on over and over about it. We don't need to hear it anymore.

    If your position changes let us know, otherwise put a nail in the coffin.
    I assumed that opinterph expected a response to his post.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.