JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 62
  1. #1

    Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Yes, [Text: Removed], immigrants do take from us and stab in the back. Here is another source--now, I suppose forbidden to liberals, the Boston Herald--disclosing that the boys were on welfare, even as they were building the bombs. http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion...lfare_benefits
    This is the rule rather than the exception. Immigrants overwhelmingly vote Democrat because they want high taxes on Americans for finance welfare and "programs" for immigrants.
    Last edited by opinterph; April 24th, 2013 at 09:33 AM. Reason: removed personal reference; forum discussions are open to everyone

  2. #2
    Active bendted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,131

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Boston Herald opinion piece? Incase anyone dosen't know, it is inarguably a right-wing publication, so therefor by definition worthless.

  3. #3

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    so on welfare and immigrants , so unlike native-born healthy blond Timothy McVeigh who I think was in the army . The exception rather than the rule .

  4. #4

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    450 + fatalities instead of 3 .

  5. #5

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    I do beg your pardon only 168 . Lockport NY and a veteran "It was the deadliest act of terrorism within the United States prior to the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks,[3] and remains the deadliest act of domestic terrorism in United States history." Dunno about how blond .

  6. #6

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    Read the link in the OP. The Bomber boys were reviewing welfare as they were making the bombs.
    Oh my God. The bomber boy was a wrestler! We must ban wrestlers from entering the country! And the dead one was a boxer. We must ban boxers and boxing from the country. Wrestlers and boxers know nothing other than violence so we must ban wrestling and boxing.

    If we continue allowing boxers and wrestlers we will lose our freedoms. I'm right. It was a boxer and a wrestler who did the bombing. Boxers and wrestlers are violent. We must not allow boxers and wrestlers.

  7. #7

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    What possible purpose is served in bringing immigrants here to live on welfare? Why should taxpayers have to work to support them .One reason and only one: they will vote Democrat.

  8. #8
    Virtus in medio stat JUB Admin opinterph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jawja
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    22,899
    Blog Entries
    14

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    Immigrants overwhelmingly vote Democrat because they want high taxes on Americans for finance welfare and "programs" for immigrants.
    How is that conclusion related to the linked article, which includes no reference to immigrants or their motivations for voting?

  9. #9
    Virtus in medio stat JUB Admin opinterph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jawja
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    22,899
    Blog Entries
    14

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Quote Originally Posted by bendted View Post
    Boston Herald opinion piece? Incase anyone dosen't know, it is inarguably a right-wing publication, so therefor by definition worthless.
    Mr. Cassidy participated in the marathon. Opinions are not automatically “worthless,” just because some people don’t like the source in which they are published.

  10. #10
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,931

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    What possible purpose is served in bringing immigrants here to live on welfare? Why should taxpayers have to work to support them .One reason and only one: they will vote Democrat.
    Again I ask - why will they vote democrat? You are yet to provide the reasoning for that.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  11. #11
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beware the deepity.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    17,784
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    I'm a born and raised Canadian. I know several immigrants to my country, and I've worked for some and hired some. So far, all they've brought is economic opportunity and new dinner choices. Even the Americans! Do you really think I'd benefit by sending them home?

  12. #12
    Virtus in medio stat JUB Admin opinterph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jawja
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    22,899
    Blog Entries
    14

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Quote Originally Posted by JockBoy87 View Post
    Reputation of opinion sources is everything in academic debate. I know you know that.
    Yes. However, a ray of light can emerge from darkness.

    If a thread has been visible for only an hour and the linked source is not known as a site that promotes hate and the only way you can think to refute its presentation is to condemn the publication in which the content appears as “right wing,” maybe it’s better to wait for someone else to come along and offer a more academic response.

  13. #13
    stop the bullshit rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    35,505

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Quote Originally Posted by opinterph View Post
    How is that conclusion related to the linked article, which includes no reference to immigrants or their motivations for voting?
    And thus endeth the argument....left to wither and die for lack of a credible or reasoned response from the OP.

  14. #14

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    This entire thread is Benevolio's desperate attempt to link the bombing to immigration, those on government assistance and the Democratic party.

    Same old shit, different day.

  15. #15
    Virtus in medio stat JUB Admin opinterph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jawja
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    22,899
    Blog Entries
    14

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Quote Originally Posted by JockBoy87 View Post
    In academia, if you start with a biased source, there won't be an academic response; you are ignored.
    I suppose ignorance is a personal prerogative.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Herald

    Mr. Cassidy is a reporter for Boston Herald.

  16. #16

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Repeal Hart-Cellar Now!!!!
    Only government can take perfectly good paper, cover it with perfectly good ink and make the combination worthless.

  17. #17

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    immigrants must be younger and healthier than average - the old and sick stay at home . And the old and sick here , in which I include myself , well welfare .

  18. #18
    of the 99%
    Just_Believe18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Now I see you're spamming the sub-forum with multiple threads about the same topic that demonizes human beings who are classified as "immigrants" in this country. My old roommate's nurse wife is an immigrant. My family is 3-4 generations immigrant. My relatives have married 1st and 2nd generation immigrants. I work with many immigrant Americans. Your comments are disgusting, rude, and hateful.
    #439th oldest member on JUB.

  19. #19

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Believe18 View Post
    Now I see you're spamming the sub-forum with multiple threads about the same topic that demonizes human beings who are classified as "immigrants" in this country. My old roommate's nurse wife is an immigrant. My family is 3-4 generations immigrant. My relatives have married 1st and 2nd generation immigrants. I work with many immigrant Americans. Your comments are disgusting, rude, and hateful.
    Why do they deserve jobs when there are tens of millions who cannot find work and more tens of millions who have given up looking. What could be more hateful and disgusting than bringing in millions more unemployed when we have a huge poverty problem already? How many of your immigrant friends get welfare of one kind or another? Food stamps?

  20. #20

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Quote Originally Posted by JockBoy87 View Post
    Nursing is one of the fastest growing semiprofessions along with other paraprofessionals. Nurses are not at each others' throats for jobs.

    I also volunteered at a soup kitchen in Boynton Beach, Florida as a young teen for summer migrant fruit pickers. Whites were like unicorns in the bread line, because white Americans don't want the jobs immigrants take.
    That's because the jobs do not pay well, AND THAT is because immigrants will work dirt cheap. Supply versus demand pulls wages down and keeps them down.

  21. #21
    JUB 10k Club
    CTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    El corazón de Tejas
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    20,054
    Blog Entries
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    That's because the jobs do not pay well, AND THAT is because immigrants will work dirt cheap. Supply versus demand pulls wages down and keeps them down.
    Oh, well then your argument is much more clearer now.

    I didn't realize that you're actually a champion of Unions, Workers Rights, and Fair Pay.

    I'm sorry which political party in this country is most opposed to those ideals?

    But let's blame it all on the immigrants.

    Cart before the horse, egg before the chicken seems to come to mind.

    "Immigrants" work "dirt cheap" because those are the jobs that both Republicans and Democrats look the opposite way from when they're Corporate Campaign Contributors want a cheap source of labor. They can't "organize" because they don't legally reside here. Their employers don't have to provide any sort of benefits to them, because they don't have documentation to be here, and therefore can't be taxed.

    And as an aside the spill over into our country's "social safety nets," but the problem is clearly those Nasty Non English Speaking "immigrants."

    Check!

    What else have you got?
    Never regret anything, because in that moment it's exactly what you wanted.

  22. #22

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    We should stop immigration and allow wages to rise by an eventual scarcity of wages. We have tried the union thing and it doesn't work. Most of the old unionized manufacturing jobs have been destroyed.
    Last edited by Benvolio; April 24th, 2013 at 05:48 PM.

  23. #23
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    9,371

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Why do you hate free market capitalism Ben WHY?
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  24. #24
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    65,692

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Nice xenophobic rant

  25. #25
    of the 99%
    Just_Believe18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    Why do they deserve jobs when there are tens of millions who cannot find work and more tens of millions who have given up looking. What could be more hateful and disgusting than bringing in millions more unemployed when we have a huge poverty problem already? How many of your immigrant friends get welfare of one kind or another? Food stamps?
    Because my roommate and his wife fell in love and he brought her overseas to become an American citizen. She is a hardworking, talented, internationally certified nurse. She currently works at a nursing home where she is paid crap yet works more hours taking care of our elderly than you or I. She is absolutely deserving to be here and she is going to make a great American citizen and birth beautiful American children.

    My brother has been dating his girlfriend for years and she's a business college graduate, 2nd generation American. She's just as American as you and I.
    #439th oldest member on JUB.

  26. #26
    The Boy Next Door LuvFindsAndyHardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,091

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Why? Why is everyone engaging this? Has NO ONE yet learned that reasoned responses, facts, logic, and actual debate mean NOTHING to this man?

    You can talk, debunk, and respond until you're blue in the face and not a single drop of it will penetrate his contemptuously racist, xenophobic armor. He will IGNORE you, your responses, facts and truth. TOMORROW and the NEXT day he will be back posting the EXACT same shit regardless of how many times and ways it is debunked and he will continue to do so for the duration of his time on this board.

    Enough is enough already! Let him scream and rant in his own ugly bubble and pine for a squeaky clean image of 1952 Dinah Shore America that never really existed in the first place and please, for the love of God, stop feeding him!

  27. #27
    stop the bullshit rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    35,505

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    X Two

    The avatar is a bot and a Stormfront Troll.

    His filled diatribes have debased this board to such a degree that anyone from the outside would think that JUB is a safe haven for hate.
    What reasonable, sane person could read this stuff and not feel soiled somehow.

  28. #28
    In Loving Memory palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,132

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Actually, Benvolio, the best reason to limit immigration is that there are just too many people here. Resources and infrastructure are already strained.

    Of course, the corollary with that is pro-choice.

    Can't have it both ways.

  29. #29

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Believe18 View Post
    Because my roommate and his wife fell in love and he brought her overseas to become an American citizen. She is a hardworking, talented, internationally certified nurse. She currently works at a nursing home where she is paid crap yet works more hours taking care of our elderly than you or I. She is absolutely deserving to be here and she is going to make a great American citizen and birth beautiful American children.

    My brother has been dating his girlfriend for years and she's a business college graduate, 2nd generation American. She's just as American as you and I.
    Fine. I have always said we should allow nurses, doctors and scientists. But how about those many immigrants you work with? Why are they more deserving of jobs than Americans?

  30. #30

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Quote Originally Posted by palbert View Post
    Actually, Benvolio, the best reason to limit immigration is that there are just too many people here. Resources and infrastructure are already strained.

    Of course, the corollary with that is pro-choice.

    Can't have it both ways.
    I agree palbert. I have often pointed to hypocrisy of liberals who want us to drastically reduce emissions, pollution, sewage, garbage, urban sprawl, BUT they want us to continue to bring in millions and millions of additional people--for no reason they can articulate. I don't agree that we need to slaughter American babies, by wringing their necks or otherwise. We should aim to stabilize our existing population.

  31. #31
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beware the deepity.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    17,784
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    But how about those many immigrants you work with? Why are they more deserving of jobs than Americans?
    The answer, in a free market at least, is because they're better at the job.

  32. #32
    Halleluja! chrisrobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    X Two

    The avatar is a bot and a Stormfront Troll.

    His filled diatribes have debased this board to such a degree that anyone from the outside would think that JUB is a safe haven for hate.
    What reasonable, sane person could read this stuff and not feel soiled somehow.

    No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. - Eleanor Roosevelt

  33. #33

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Quote Originally Posted by bankside View Post
    The answer, in a free market at least, is because they're better at the job.
    Not when they are entitled to affirmative action and the quotas implicit in anti discrimination laws. And you seem to be saying that blacks and hispanics have the largest group of unemployed because immigrants are better at the jobs? And you call me a racist!

  34. #34
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,931

    Code of Conduct
    White privilege.


    -whistles casually-


    Hey, Benvolio, remember that American guy who didn't get the strawberry picking job he so desperately wanted?

    Yeah, me neither.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  35. #35

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    White privilege.


    -whistles casuallyS

    Hey, Benvolio, remember that American guy who didn't get the strawberry picking job he so desperately wanted?

    Yeah, me neither.
    So, how much tome have you spent picking strawberries , if that is the purpose of immigration?

  36. #36

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    So, how much tome have you spent picking strawberries , if that is the purpose of immigration?
    Benevolio, what's the answer? What should we do? Stop all immigration? A one party rule? Ban the Democrat party? Stop any and all assistance and let people fend for themselves?

    Lead us, oh wise one.

  37. #37
    Active bendted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,131

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Quote Originally Posted by opinterph View Post
    Mr. Cassidy participated in the marathon. Opinions are not automatically “worthless,” just because some people don’t like the source in which they are published.
    I stand corrected. An opinion piece indeed is not "worthless." A Republican tabloid such as the Boston Herald is worth a bucket of warm spit. I didn't want the OP to get away with the notion that the BH was in anyway mainstream; the fact that Cassidy, a participant of the BM, was a contributor dosen't burnish the image of the BH.

  38. #38
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,931

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post

    So, how much tome have you spent picking strawberries , if that is the purpose of immigration?
    That's idiotic. There are a trillion different purposes to immigration. The point is that THIS is the type of job you are whining that the majority of immigrants "steal" from Americans. You tell me how many Americans want to do that job. Or if you have a different idea of what those mythical jobs are, please enlighten us.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  39. #39

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    Benevolio, what's the answer? What should we do? Stop all immigration? A one party rule? Ban the Democrat party? Stop any and all assistance and let people fend for themselves?

    Lead us, oh wise one.
    We need a moratorium on immigration to reduce our huge numbers of unemployed and poor. Allow scientists, doctors and nurses. Give Americans a chance. Every problem we have is negatively affected by immigration: wages, unemployment, the environment, education, health care expense, crime, welfare, etc. When we have significantly reduced our numbers in poverty and unemployment we can reexamine the need, or not, of additional people. If we contine as we are, poverty and unemployment are certain to increase. We can no longer create jobs fast enough to make progress against poverty when we have millions more coming in.

  40. #40

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    That's idiotic. There are a trillion different purposes to immigration. The point is that THIS is the type of job you are whining that the majority of immigrants "steal" from Americans. You tell me how many Americans want to do that job. Or if you have a different idea of what those mythical jobs are, please enlighten us.
    You lie. I have never complained that immigrants are taking strawberry type jobs. Immigrants are taking all kinds of jobs, not merely agricultural. Those are largely by migrant workers, some of which are illegal, some on work permits.i can remember when construction was done by Americans,now primarily by immigrants. Taxi drivers are largely taxi drivers. Much restaurant work. Many come here and take scholarships and college spots, because liberal college administrators want diversity rather than more Americans, black, white or otherwise. The Tsarnaev brothers were not strawberry pickers.

  41. #41
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,931

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post

    You lie. I have never complained that immigrants are taking strawberry type jobs. Immigrants are taking all kinds of jobs, not merely agricultural. Those are largely by migrant workers, some of which are illegal, some on work permits.i can remember when construction was done by Americans,now primarily by immigrants. Taxi drivers are largely taxi drivers. Much restaurant work. Many come here and take scholarships and college spots, because liberal college administrators want diversity rather than more Americans, black, white or otherwise. The Tsarnaev brothers were not strawberry pickers.
    So in your twisted little world Americans are PREVENTED from becoming cab drivers? How does that work exactly?
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  42. #42

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    We need a moratorium on immigration to reduce our huge numbers of unemployed and poor. Allow scientists, doctors and nurses. Give Americans a chance. Every problem we have is negatively affected by immigration: wages, unemployment, the environment, education, health care expense, crime, welfare, etc. When we have significantly reduced our numbers in poverty and unemployment we can reexamine the need, or not, of additional people. If we contine as we are, poverty and unemployment are certain to increase. We can no longer create jobs fast enough to make progress against poverty when we have millions more coming in.
    But there's still the problem of Americans who vote Democrat. And you know those Democrats will be on welfare because they like it.

    What are we to do?!

  43. #43

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    That's idiotic. There are a trillion different purposes to immigration. The point is that THIS is the type of job you are whining that the majority of immigrants "steal" from Americans. You tell me how many Americans want to do that job. Or if you have a different idea of what those mythical jobs are, please enlighten us.
    And who are going to be "picking strawberries" once those "undocumented immigrants" are legalized?

    Answer: New "undocumented immigrants." Because those newly legalized immigrants will be competing with other Americans for jobs & colleges.

    Almost all conservatives would be in favor of granting illegal immigrants amnesty if there was a way to ensure that future illegal immigration would be completely stopped. But the reality is that once you give a "path to citizenship" to the undocumented immigrants who are here.............five more will come to replace every one legalized.

    People aren't stupid. People who are economically less well-off in other countries will say, "Hey, all I need to do is secretly get into the United States, live there long enough, and I'll eventually get legal status & hopefully citizenship."

    Maybe all of you care about is importing future Democrat voters, but the United States simply cannot handle this much immigration unless it is tightly controlled.

  44. #44
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,931

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    All this fear-mongering sounds so ignorant to me. People who grew up in coddled suburban lifestyles and have NO clue whatsoever of what the life of an immigrant is, or how incredibly hard it is to get into the country illegally (I know how tough it is when it's legal). The notion that anyone would just jump on this super easy joy-ride is offensive to intelligence and shows a glaring lack of understanding of how society works.

    But somehow building a conspiracy theory around it and matching it up with abortion, as if somebody is FORCING women to abort their Aryan blond blue-eyed babies, is absolutely pathological. When did CE&P become Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane?
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  45. #45

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    It's truly bizarre there are homosexual men with a prejudice towards others. Don't complain when someone from the heterosexual world looks down on you for being gay. Gay men are a minority too.

  46. #46

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Quote Originally Posted by JockBoy87 View Post
    That's just it; they don't. You just can't show some people that the love is one sided.
    If these homosexual men despise someone for being a different race, different ethnic group, an immigrant, or poor then how can they justify everyone accept them if their sexual identity /orientation is different from the majority?

    The gay men who get upset when straights equate homosexuality with pedophelia and bestiality who realize they're doing the same thing when they demonize the above mentioned. Call it fear, prejudice and ignorance on their part.

  47. #47

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    If these homosexual men despise someone for being a different race, different ethnic group, an immigrant, or poor then how can they justify everyone accept them if their sexual identity /orientation is different from the majority?

    The gay men who get upset when straights equate homosexuality with pedophelia and bestiality who realize they're doing the same thing when they demonize the above mentioned. Call it fear, prejudice and ignorance on their part.
    Your argument is based upon the lie that opposition to immigration is because they are despised because they are, you say, from a different race. You are unable to argue honestly that immigration does not hurt Americans. Since your immigration hurts African Americans and Hispanic Americans most of all, should we not conclude that you "Despise" them?

  48. #48

    Re: Give us your tired your poor, yearning for welfare and bombs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    Fine. I have always said we should allow nurses, doctors and scientists. But how about those many immigrants you work with? Why are they more deserving of jobs than Americans?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    All this fear-mongering sounds so ignorant to me. People who grew up in coddled suburban lifestyles and have NO clue whatsoever of what the life of an immigrant is, or how incredibly hard it is to get into the country illegally (I know how tough it is when it's legal). The notion that anyone would just jump on this super easy joy-ride is offensive to intelligence and shows a glaring lack of understanding of how society works.

    But somehow building a conspiracy theory around it and matching it up with abortion, as if somebody is FORCING women to abort their Aryan blond blue-eyed babies, is absolutely pathological. When did CE&P become Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane?
    It is irrelevant how hard it is to get here. It is not hard enough, because a million a year do so legally, and God only knows how many illegally. You claim there a trillion reasons for America to allow Immigration. Please give us one. ( not counting scientists, doctors and nurses )

  49. #49
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,931

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post

    Your argument is based upon the lie that opposition to immigration is because they are despised because they are, you say, from a different race. You are unable to argue honestly that immigration does not hurt Americans. Since your immigration hurts African Americans and Hispanic Americans most of all, should we not conclude that you "Despise" them?
    No, it's not racism, it's xenophobia. It doesn't paint you in a better light if that's what you're thinking.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  50. #50
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,931

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post

    It is irrelevant how hard it is to get here. It is not hard enough, because a million a year do so legally, and God only knows how many illegally. You claim there a trillion reasons for America to allow Immigration. Please give us one. ( not counting scientists, doctors and nurses )
    Art. A huge chunk of US high art is imported from Europe. I know the arts don't even feature in your worldview - I'll be surprised if you've ever attended a concert or an opera in your life - but they are an essential part of culture and vital for the well being of any country.

    Another no brainier reason is cultural diversity. Open borders and constant cultural exchange are the SINGLE largest reason for western culture developing the way it did, and we both know you view it as superior to any other, so you should welcome the tool for its development.

    But frankly, the more I get inside your head, the more dirty I feel. There's.. so little in the worldview you express here. It's so bleak and so small, full of so much suspicion and resentment...
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.