JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 144
  1. #51
    ecce digitus
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,551

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    Quote Originally Posted by Vannie View Post
    In other news.....

    Yesterday a new member signed up on JustUsBoys by the name of ( tomba ) ....just sayin...


    Is that the same person as TombaStep d'ya think?

  2. #52

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    To brighten the day, I needed a pic of Jan Crouch posted.




    Tell your Grandparents to send in their Social Security checks to her.

  3. #53
    The Journey of a Lifetime Adrock-JD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,874

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    Quote Originally Posted by Kahaih View Post
    copy - paste
    copy - paste
    copy - paste
    copy - paste
    copy - paste
    copy - paste
    copy - paste
    copy - paste
    copy - paste
    copy - paste
    copy - paste
    copy - paste
    copy - paste
    copy - paste
    copy - paste


    You do know where you are, right?


    Due to copyright laws and legal threats, there is very little here that can't be had elsewhere.

    You can't hold the porn hostage. Don't even try.

    And, seriously, how many copies of the Internet do we need? Really.
    Didn't say this was the only place to find it.

  4. #54
    JUB Addict jensu846's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,581

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    Quote Originally Posted by Beachguyj View Post
    I honestly hate the "attention everyone I'm leaving" threads. Just fucking leave.
    totally agree, but when I said that once, I got told that these people are looking for some nice words of encouragement to stay. I hate those kind of people that need constant reenforcement that we want them here. It reminds me of a song "Dont go away mad, just go away" by Motley Crue.

  5. #55
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,212
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    "Don't leave in a huff - I can call you a taxi." - Grouch Marx

    As pointed out (here or elsewhere), you run into problems however you slice it.

    If you just up and leave, you're almost guaranteed a "What happened to (JUBber)? Why did he leave?" thread made in your honor.

    If you mention it in a thread, or start one yourself, you're grandstanding or trying to get people to notice your absence.

    Lex

  6. #56
    MysteryLovesCompany
    Guest

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Lexington View Post
    "Don't leave in a huff - I can call you a taxi." - Grouch Marx

    As pointed out (here or elsewhere), you run into problems however you slice it.

    If you just up and leave, you're almost guaranteed a "What happened to (JUBber)? Why did he leave?" thread made in your honor.

    If you mention it in a thread, or start one yourself, you're grandstanding or trying to get people to notice your absence.

    Lex
    This is true. Plus, not saying goodbye when you leave in any other situation would be considered downright rude.

  7. #57

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Lexington View Post
    "Don't leave in a huff - I can call you a taxi." - Grouch Marx

    As pointed out (here or elsewhere), you run into problems however you slice it.

    If you just up and leave, you're almost guaranteed a "What happened to (JUBber)? Why did he leave?" thread made in your honor.

    If you mention it in a thread, or start one yourself, you're grandstanding or trying to get people to notice your absence.

    Lex

    But, you didn't mention those who make the sob-thread just to play the wounded victim and take a swipe at others on their way out.



    BTW, or FYI, Corny always has been, and probably always will be, the best thing that ever happened to this site. He has always been far more here-for-you/attentive than any other member, owner, or moderator on this site has ever been.

  8. #58
    RazorzEdge88
    Guest

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    So despite my admittedly being a total asshole at times over the past two years (and breaking the CoC a few times if you're to interpret it with any semblance of intellectual honesty), I get my first infraction in a long time only when I start calling out the admins.

    I think it's clear what goes on here.

    This board is run by 12 year old girls.
    Last edited by RazorzEdge88; April 23rd, 2013 at 06:59 PM.

  9. #59
    bathes in gluten
    zoltanspawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,787
    Blog Entries
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Lexington View Post
    "Don't leave in a huff - I can call you a taxi." - Grouch Marx

    As pointed out (here or elsewhere), you run into problems however you slice it.

    If you just up and leave, you're almost guaranteed a "What happened to (JUBber)? Why did he leave?" thread made in your honor.

    If you mention it in a thread, or start one yourself, you're grandstanding or trying to get people to notice your absence.

    Lex
    I doubt anyone would call it grandstanding if departees had the grace to write their farewells with a touch of class.

    Which ain't the vainglorious pique which preceded and culminated in this thread.
    pro bonobo

  10. #60

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorzEdge88 View Post
    So despite my admittedly being a total asshole at times over the past two years (and breaking the CoC a few times if you're to interpret it with any semblance of intellectual honesty), I get my first infraction in a long time only when I start calling out the admins.

    I think it's clear what goes on here.

    This board is run by 12 year old girls.
    Dammit.

    Another deletion.
    Last edited by borg69unimatrix; April 23rd, 2013 at 07:11 PM.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

  11. #61
    Sex God -Kane-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    933

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    Quote Originally Posted by jensu846 View Post
    totally agree, but when I said that once, I got told that these people are looking for some nice words of encouragement to stay. I hate those kind of people that need constant reenforcement that we want them here. It reminds me of a song "Dont go away mad, just go away" by Motley Crue.
    Why was your thread deleted, yet all of these other attention whore threads remain?
    Rejoice and Behold the pungency of my nuts for I have arrived!

  12. #62
    boom boom chaos maker crimsonpaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,679
    Blog Entries
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    the water must be really good
    I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it.



  13. #63

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorzEdge88 View Post
    So despite my admittedly being a total asshole at times over the past two years (and breaking the CoC a few times if you're to interpret it with any semblance of intellectual honesty), I get my first infraction in a long time only when I start calling out the admins.

    I think it's clear what goes on here.

    This board is run by 12 year old girls.
    I really wasn't asking for, or expecting such a fine example to follow my post.

    But, thanks for that.

  14. #64
    Sex God -Kane-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    933

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    Quote Originally Posted by crimsonpaine View Post
    the water must be really good
    No, it's just a small rash of attention whorism going around.. ALL of them will be back.
    Rejoice and Behold the pungency of my nuts for I have arrived!

  15. #65
    Shy-ster justanothershyguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,644

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorzEdge88 View Post
    I think it's clear what goes on here.

    This board is run by 12 year old girls.
    Lesson learned: don't piss off the 12-year old girls.
    Author of Lost in a Dream. If you want to make me smile, read it and tell me what you think.

  16. #66
    Kien
    Guest

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    It's kinda funny to see this string of deletions, juz 2 b honest

  17. #67

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorzEdge88 View Post
    So despite my admittedly being a total asshole at times over the past two years (and breaking the CoC a few times if you're to interpret it with any semblance of intellectual honesty), I get my first infraction in a long time only when I start calling out the admins.

    I think it's clear what goes on here.

    This board is run by 12 year old girls.
    Oh good Lord, WTH is going on here? What's with the exodus of active members?

    Razor, a lot of us have been victims of the uneven moderation here, myself included. It's not a reason to self delete. Just don't send them any of your hard earned cash.

  18. #68
    bathes in gluten
    zoltanspawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,787
    Blog Entries
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    Once I was irritated with a moderator's decision. I stated my case in the AskTheModerator forum and to be honest, didn't get my way.

    I got over it.

    I'd like to think that if I wanted to leave, I could do so without having a fit.

    Methinks the moderators might not be the twelve year old girls...
    pro bonobo

  19. #69

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    Quote Originally Posted by justanothershyguy View Post
    Lesson learned: don't piss off the 12-year old girls.

  20. #70
    Come again? dereperez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    3,922
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    Self-deleting is the new hip thing.

  21. #71
    Slut Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    237

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    Judging by some of the apathetic, need I say "cruel" posts popping up here in HT I can't say that I blame the self-deleters.

  22. #72
    Sex God -Kane-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    933

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    Judging by some of the apathetic, need I say "cruel" posts popping up here in HT I can't say that I blame the self-deleters.
    Said the person with 10 posts.

    Is that you Huntneo? Razor? Johann? Ashy?
    Rejoice and Behold the pungency of my nuts for I have arrived!

  23. #73
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    Quote Originally Posted by -Kane- View Post
    Said the person with 10 posts.

    Is that you Huntneo? Razor? Johann? Ashy?
    i hafta co-sign...

    try to bump your post ocunt up over in F&G before you assume your new personna... it makes ya believeable...
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  24. #74
    Lions&Tigers&Bears Oh My!
    eastofeden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,265
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    Shit...not another one. Razor was another one of the guys I liked to read.

  25. #75
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    Quote Originally Posted by eastofeden View Post
    Shit...not another one. Razor was another one of the guys I liked to read.
    "Just one a them days....."
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  26. #76
    Lions&Tigers&Bears Oh My!
    eastofeden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,265
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    "Just one a them days....."
    Yeah...tis true...but 20 years behind the bar in gay nightclubs and I have had more than my fill of bitchy queens and the HS mean girls club. I rather enjoyed the guys who left because they gave me a break from that crap.

  27. #77
    Slut Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    237

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    i hafta co-sign...

    try to bump your post ocunt up over in F&G before you assume your new personna... it makes ya believeable...
    Nope neither of them, and frankly my post count has nothing to do with it - it takes but a quick view of the top rated threads in HT to tell what kind of ride you're really in for. I think there should be a disclaimer: now approaching flame zone-alpha posted before signing up.

  28. #78
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beware the deepity.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    16,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    Quote Originally Posted by zoltanspawn View Post
    I doubt anyone would call it grandstanding if departees had the grace to write their farewells with a touch of class.

    Which ain't the vainglorious pique which preceded and culminated in this thread.
    Well said.
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte. And Joseph Wilcox.

  29. #79
    Slut Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    237

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    If everyone thinks that talking about the self-deleted is stupid/feeding into them, then maybe you should stop giving them reason to check the thread and move on.

  30. #80
    Lascivious Lush altlover85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    5,907

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    If everyone thinks that talking about the self-deleted is stupid/feeding into them, then maybe you should stop giving them reason to check the thread and move on.
    I agree!

  31. #81
    Sex God -Kane-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    933

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    If everyone thinks that talking about the self-deleted is stupid/feeding into them, then maybe you should stop giving them reason to check the thread and move on.

    Chile Pluheez...


    I knew you'd fuck up and expose yourself. You just registered your account and out of nowhere you're suddenly "so outspoken" and aware of the issues and drama going on here? I'm not buying it! You obviously have an agenda with your sudden appearance here on JUB. So lets hear it, are you one of the deleted jubbers? Or are you just a sock puppet sympathizer to their cause? LOL
    Last edited by -Kane-; April 23rd, 2013 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Adding more shade lol
    Rejoice and Behold the pungency of my nuts for I have arrived!

  32. #82

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    Nope neither of them, and frankly my post count has nothing to do with it - it takes but a quick view of the top rated threads in HT to tell what kind of ride you're really in for. I think there should be a disclaimer: now approaching flame zone-alpha posted before signing up.
    Exactly how did your "quick view" determine which threads were "top rated"?

  33. #83
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,212
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    Quote Originally Posted by zoltanspawn View Post
    I doubt anyone would call it grandstanding if departees had the grace to write their farewells with a touch of class.

    Which ain't the vainglorious pique which preceded and culminated in this thread.
    Well, granted. But I once took an extended JUB break - maybe a month or so. And I wrote a thread explaining why. I made it clear it was a "it's not you it's me" sort of thing, needed to deal with personal stuff and get my head back into a better spot. Most folks were gracious and wished me well. But a few called it attention-seeking and grandstanding and whatever else. Can't please everyone, I guess.

    Lex

  34. #84
    Slut Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    237

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    Well you are so all-knowing figure it out yourself.


    and in the words of Borg69unimatrix:

    ***Pats on the head***

    Have a nice day punkin
    Last edited by Draven; April 23rd, 2013 at 09:22 PM.

  35. #85
    Sex God -Kane-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    933

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    Well you are so all-knowing figure it out yourself.


    and in the words of Borg69unimatrix:

    ***Pats on the head***

    Have a nice day punkin
    No don't leave yet! We want MOAR !!!

    GIMMIE MOAR!! GIMMIE MOAR DAMMIT!!
    Rejoice and Behold the pungency of my nuts for I have arrived!

  36. #86
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    Quote Originally Posted by eastofeden View Post
    Yeah...tis true...but 20 years behind the bar in gay nightclubs and I have had more than my fill of bitchy queens and the HS mean girls club. I rather enjoyed the guys who left because they gave me a break from that crap.
    I dont disagree on one level but depending on where you sit ONE of the mean girls club is checking out... not all of them in the singular but the combined and constant attacks over one topic... meh.... THAT was the singular hissy fit cloud hanging over JUB.... we will see if it recovers to your average gay queen bitchiness...

    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    Nope neither of them, and frankly my post count has nothing to do with it - it takes but a quick view of the top rated threads in HT to tell what kind of ride you're really in for. I think there should be a disclaimer: now approaching flame zone-alpha posted before signing up.
    Well like I said welcome... you just seem quite seasoned. i for one could care less if you are marvin martian or on your fiftieth iteration in jubberville....

    Now approaching what to the fucking whozit? please illuminate because I have no clue on that last line...

    Are you going to land on moon quadrant four?
    Last edited by JayHawk; April 23rd, 2013 at 09:30 PM.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  37. #87
    CupidBoy
    Guest

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    Judging by some of the apathetic, need I say "cruel" posts popping up here in HT I can't say that I blame the self-deleters.


    Welcome to JUB, 'newbie', love the name.

    I can assure you, there are many wonder and friendly posters here, enjoy yourself.

  38. #88
    Sex God -Kane-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    933

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    Quote Originally Posted by CupidBoy View Post


    Welcome to JUB, 'newbie', love the name.
    LMAO @ the shade being thrown in this post..
    Rejoice and Behold the pungency of my nuts for I have arrived!

  39. #89
    CupidBoy
    Guest

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    Quote Originally Posted by -Kane- View Post
    LMAO @ the shade being thrown in this post..
    Never.

    No but actually after some searching I do believe he's a newbie, welcome Draven.
    Last edited by CupidBoy; April 23rd, 2013 at 09:50 PM.

  40. #90
    Slut Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    237

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    Quote Originally Posted by CupidBoy View Post


    Welcome to JUB, 'newbie', love the name.

    I can assure you, there are many wonder and friendly posters here, enjoy yourself.
    I know, you're one of the nice ones...even though you and Bender Boy and Fizzle have kind of a silly clique type of thing going on

    And -Kane- your schtick is old, so very old, you remind of Karen_Walker or Streetblackock or DigitalFudge or Thatgirl. I half expect every other sentence to follow up with "no tea no shade hunty but..."

    Anyway how could anyone suspect I was RazorzEdge? I haven't insulted anyone's intelligence and I have been calling anyone an "idiot" or a "moron", and the fact that he or any other recently deleted has left doesn't concern me one whit. I was never for or against Johan, Razor, or Ashy...though the latter does surprise me since he was the most adamant it seemed about being against self-deletion anyway...the world moves on.

    EDIT: in closing, the username may be new, the post count might be low, but the person behind the screenname is not, and you are correct about being seasoned, I am very seasoned.
    Last edited by Draven; April 23rd, 2013 at 09:52 PM.

  41. #91
    Shy-ster justanothershyguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,644

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    EDIT: in closing, the username may be new, the post count might be low, but the person behind the screenname is not, and you are correct about being seasoned, I am very seasoned.
    Well, regardless of who you are/were, welcome back to JUB and seriously, enjoy it while it lasts!

    Author of Lost in a Dream. If you want to make me smile, read it and tell me what you think.

  42. #92
    BENDERBOY
    Guest

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    Sweet jesus i slept through all the drama.

    Bye Razor

    Hello Draven

    And the beat goes on.

  43. #93
    counterspade
    Guest

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    Well...I've missed a lot in the last week or so. Would someone mind filling me in, or are all the cool kids deleting their accounts? I've been on the fence about that particular topic (privately) for some time now, but...now that everyone else is doing it, I don't want to seem like a poser!

    Seriously, though, what's been happening here? It's not the forum I joined, and it's not cool.

  44. #94
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,736
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    I know, you're one of the nice ones...even though you and Bender Boy and Fizzle have kind of a silly clique type of thing going on

    And -Kane- your schtick is old, so very old, you remind of Karen_Walker or Streetblackock or DigitalFudge or Thatgirl. I half expect every other sentence to follow up with "no tea no shade hunty but..."

    Anyway how could anyone suspect I was RazorzEdge? I haven't insulted anyone's intelligence and I have been calling anyone an "idiot" or a "moron", and the fact that he or any other recently deleted has left doesn't concern me one whit. I was never for or against Johan, Razor, or Ashy...though the latter does surprise me since he was the most adamant it seemed about being against self-deletion anyway...the world moves on.

    EDIT: in closing, the username may be new, the post count might be low, but the person behind the screenname is not, and you are correct about being seasoned, I am very seasoned.
    Wow. For an alleged newb, you sure know the old crew pretty well.

    Especially Streetblackcock, banned and departed loooooong before you registered...

    -d-
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  45. #95
    Slut Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    237

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeltninja View Post
    Wow. For an alleged newb, you sure know the old crew pretty well.

    Especially Streetblackcock, banned and departed loooooong before you registered...

    -d-
    I never said I was "new", just very seasoned.

  46. #96
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,736
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    ^True, you didn't. Others suggested you were a new guy.

    Inspiring choice of name, by the way.



    -d-
    Last edited by blackbeltninja; April 24th, 2013 at 12:27 AM.
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  47. #97
    Slut Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    237

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeltninja View Post
    ^True, you didn't. Others suggested you were a new guy.

    Inspiring choice of name, by the way.



    -d-
    I love that movie!

  48. #98
    Lascivious Lush altlover85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    5,907

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    I thought The Crow too, but I wasn't sure and thought I had the name wrong. I love that movie too!

  49. #99
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    If everyone thinks that talking about the self-deleted is stupid/feeding into them, then maybe you should stop giving them reason to check the thread and move on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahaih View Post
    Exactly how did your "quick view" determine which threads were "top rated"?
    I don't know if you're old new or lurker Draven but I wouldn't worry too much about the sort of cynicism you're getting. I lurked Hot Topics a LONG time before I posted in it, and part of the reason was because HT is a pretty cliquish place where a lot of people refer to each other by first name and have a lot of running inside jokes and stuff, and it's hard to jump in as a nobody, and so when I did start posting way more than one person implied I must be a refry or reincarnation or whatever else. That paranoia exists also because it's happened so often and so few big regs are on their first original accounts, and there's been a number of very dramatic high profile fakes.

  50. #100

    Re: Goodbye, good friends

    I'm leaving.

    I'm staying.

    I'm soooooo sleeeepy. zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.