JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Results 1 to 50 of 50
  1. #1
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    106

    Code of Conduct

    Straight women vs. gay men

    Just a simple question: Why don't most straight women appreciate the male body and form the way most gay men do?

  2. #2
    Sex God jdbadboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    829

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    Who says they don't? Do you have any evidence of this?

  3. #3
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,930

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    Yeah, the premise is wrong. They do. Just because they appreciate different things about it, doesn't mean they don't.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  4. #4
    JUB Addict wilbur33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,113

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    Because straight women and gay men aren't the same. It's a hormone thing. In general, women look for love, men just look for sex.

  5. #5
    I need water Kabluey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,231

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    Quote Originally Posted by MasonJay View Post
    Just a simple question: Why don't most straight women appreciate the male body and form the way most gay men do?
    Need a little more info here.
    How do you believe most gay men appreciate the male body? And how do you believe this differs for straight women?
    Blah blah blah, something enigmatic sounding...

  6. #6
    Dejavudoo
    Guest

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    Quote Originally Posted by MasonJay View Post
    Just a simple question: Why don't most straight women appreciate the male body and form the way most gay men do?
    The better question might be whether gay men tend to suffer from arrested development socially in greater numbers (proportional to the total gay population) than straight men of the same age.

    DO gay men obsess longer about sex and protract the period of prominence that normally accompanies the pair-bonding period (adolescence and just after)?

    DO straight couples move on (in greater percentages) to a post-sexual phase in which child-rearing and nest-making take higher precedence?

    It would only seem logical in a species with such a long period of immaturity for its young would have a built-in drive to make the child raising the important thing after breeding. Food resources and mortality in the aeons past would suggest that breeding to the degree desired by really horny men would need a check by the group (taboo) to prevent wasted progeny. This mechanism is seen in herd animals the world over.

  7. #7
    I need water Kabluey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,231

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    Quote Originally Posted by Dejavudoo View Post
    The better question might be whether gay men tend to suffer from arrested development socially in greater numbers (proportional to the total gay population) than straight men of the same age.

    DO gay men obsess longer about sex and protract the period of prominence that normally accompanies the pair-bonding period (adolescence and just after)?

    DO straight couples move on (in greater percentages) to a post-sexual phase in which child-rearing and nest-making take higher precedence?

    It would only seem logical in a species with such a long period of immaturity for its young would have a built-in drive to make the child raising the important thing after breeding. Food resources and mortality in the aeons past would suggest that breeding to the degree desired by really horny men would need a check by the group (taboo) to prevent wasted progeny. This mechanism is seen in herd animals the world over.
    Hmmmm - yes - um... that... and plenty of women seem to think cocks look funny
    Blah blah blah, something enigmatic sounding...

  8. #8
    Dejavudoo
    Guest

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    Well, there's your check and balance right there! Randy males and fearful females. Sounds like a system.

  9. #9
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    332

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    actually, the check is lactation.
    when a female of most species is lactating, including female homo sapiens, she will not ovulate, and cannot get pregnant again. nowadays women only breastfeed for a short while compared to how long they used to, and how long they still do in un-industrialized areas. women breastfed for years, and during that time, pregnancy was not possible.

  10. #10
    Dejavudoo
    Guest

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    Who can doubt the wisdom of Nature?

  11. #11
    I need water Kabluey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,231

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    Quote Originally Posted by njcollegekid View Post
    actually, the check is lactation.
    when a female of most species is lactating, including female homo sapiens, she will not ovulate, and cannot get pregnant again. nowadays women only breastfeed for a short while compared to how long they used to, and how long they still do in un-industrialized areas. women breastfed for years, and during that time, pregnancy was not possible.
    Ahhh - but do breastfeeding women not appreciate the male body during this period?
    Blah blah blah, something enigmatic sounding...

  12. #12
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    I do think gay men tend to be more passionate about our appreciation for the male body. I think women show some appreciation, but they don't in the same manner that we do (and I'm not just talking about sex).

    And based on my interactions with straight women, they often have a negative view on the male body. Most I've talked to in person and online seem to see them as a means to an end...without actually even enjoying the BODY for what it is. It's not uncommon to hear a penis as "gross", but it's what gets them off. really? Don't even get me started on some of the other things I've heard women complain about when it comes to men.

    I can't answer your question OP. Perhaps we are naturally just more passionate about it. That, or women suppress their genuine feelings regarding it. Or maybe as men, we're able to see things in other men that women can't see/understand.


    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Yeah, the premise is wrong. They do. Just because they appreciate different things about it, doesn't mean they don't.
    I'd love for you to...elaborate on this.

    what 'different' things do they appreciate?

  13. #13

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    Ok this is an easy question. Men aren't women. Even though a man might be gay he is still a man. Even a nelly swishy gay guy is still a guy. A woman isn't a man no matter how much she may want to be.

    I don't know if your premise is correct however. You, being a man, cannot possibly fathom the chaos that is the female mindset.

    I think what you might be referring to is related to penis envy. There is a certain amount of jealousy on every woman's part when viewing the male body. I mean think about it for one second.

    When a guy goes through puberty, he gets this bigger new toy that is too much fun and totally rocks. He gets bigger, stronger, and hornier. The worse thing a guy has to deal with is popping an unexpected boner in public or the very rare spooge stain.

    Now compare that to a girl going through puberty. Her toy doesn't visually change. She gets boobs or maybe not. She also gets menses. YAY! She bloats, bleeds and is moody for a week every 28 days. She has to deal with head aches, emotional roller coasters, weight gain, swollen feet and tender boobs as well. She also has to deal with pads, tampons and avoiding spotting, o and keeping the odor of rotting flesh at bay.

    There is also the disparity between the social perception of the ideals for the different genders. For a guy to be considered a prime specimen he has to put in hours and hours at the gym. For a girl to be considered a prime specimen, she just has to keep her weight down to a frightful level and wear 10 pounds of makeup and 3 pounds of hair product. Of course there is the whole genitalia issue too. If a guy has the body of a god and by random chance happened not to get the genetics for a big penis he is automatically less of a man. For the woman no such stigma exists. It used to be boobs but that can be augmented by surgery and most guys are okay with fake boobs. Her genitalia however have no perceptible visual differences. I hear the straight guys I'm around saying things like...it's like throwing a hot dog down a hallway..hahaha. That isn't known until you're already there.
    Last edited by Durango95; April 20th, 2013 at 07:07 AM.
    Only government can take perfectly good paper, cover it with perfectly good ink and make the combination worthless.

  14. #14
    I need water Kabluey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,231

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    Quote Originally Posted by Durango95 View Post
    I think what you might be referring to is related to penis envy. There is a certain amount of jealousy on every woman's part when viewing the male body.
    Not so sure about that. Plenty of (I'd say almost all) women have no intention or desire to look like a man. They'd prefer to look like hot women, if I'm not mistaken.
    Blah blah blah, something enigmatic sounding...

  15. #15

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    Quote Originally Posted by Kabluey View Post
    Not so sure about that. Plenty of (I'd say almost all) women have no intention or desire to look like a man. They'd prefer to look like hot women, if I'm not mistaken.

    Perhaps I didn't word it correctly. I wasn't implying that a woman wants to look like a man. Most woman, both heterosexual and homosexual, have ideation about being a man. Whereas men do not have the same propensity for this type of ideation. There isn't any study of which I know that shows this but I'd venture to say that gay men might would possibly have a higher percentage of this ideation than the heterosexual counterpart. Even with that being said the percentage of this in men is close to nonexistent.
    Last edited by Durango95; April 20th, 2013 at 07:32 AM.
    Only government can take perfectly good paper, cover it with perfectly good ink and make the combination worthless.

  16. #16
    JUB Addict EuroSoccer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    1,312

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    Women appreciate male body
    Gay men are obsessed with male body
    Last edited by EuroSoccer; April 20th, 2013 at 09:16 AM.

  17. #17
    Sex God Str8Top14701's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jamestown
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    577

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    Spoken like a guy that doesn't have sex with women, or talk to them, or pretty much have any knowledge of them from such a biased and ignorant statement.
    Last edited by Str8Top14701; April 20th, 2013 at 09:23 AM.

  18. #18
    Sex God Str8Top14701's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jamestown
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    577

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    Quote Originally Posted by njcollegekid View Post
    actually, the check is lactation.
    when a female of most species is lactating, including female homo sapiens, she will not ovulate, and cannot get pregnant again. nowadays women only breastfeed for a short while compared to how long they used to, and how long they still do in un-industrialized areas. women breastfed for years, and during that time, pregnancy was not possible.
    That's bullshit, straight out. Nursing women get pregnant all the time.

  19. #19
    TheSpectatingLoner
    Guest

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    I will say this. Every female friend of mine who sleeps with a guy with a big dick is SPRUNG. Crazy in love for no damn reason other than the D.

  20. #20
    animalius
    Guest

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntneo(PT) View Post
    I do think gay men tend to be more passionate about our appreciation for the male body. I think women show some appreciation, but they don't in the same manner that we do (and I'm not just talking about sex).

    And based on my interactions with straight women, they often have a negative view on the male body. Most I've talked to in person and online seem to see them as a means to an end...without actually even enjoying the BODY for what it is. It's not uncommon to hear a penis as "gross", but it's what gets them off. really? Don't even get me started on some of the other things I've heard women complain about when it comes to men.

    I can't answer your question OP. Perhaps we are naturally just more passionate about it. That, or women suppress their genuine feelings regarding it. Or maybe as men, we're able to see things in other men that women can't see/understand.




    I'd love for you to...elaborate on this.

    what 'different' things do they appreciate?
    Huntneo, I love you. You say everything in my mind in a much less confrontational way. I said the same damn thing months ago only to incur the wrath of the politically correct. I need to start taking lessons from you on how to say things better without the politically correct coming down upon me with a vengeance.

    But yeah, I've experienced the same thing. It's not uncommon to hear the word "gross" from women when talking about the penis. I'm not applying this to all women, but most women I've talked to give bj's out of a sense of obligation while us guys do it because we enjoy it.

  21. #21
    veni, vidi, reliqui
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,631

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    Oh and how we enjoy it.

  22. #22
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beware the deepity.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    16,820
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    Quote Originally Posted by EuroSoccer View Post
    Women appreciate male body
    Gay men are obsessed with male body
    My experience has been that straight women tend to be indifferent to the male body or even slightly hostile toward it. I think they can also use male openness and enthusiasm about sex as a source of smugness. And though I find a lot of feminist writing about sexuality to be worthwhile and insightful, it seems that just as much of it is misguided, hypocritical, or misandrist.


    Quote Originally Posted by Huntneo(PT) View Post
    And based on my interactions with straight women, they often have a negative view on the male body. Most I've talked to in person and online seem to see them as a means to an end...without actually even enjoying the BODY for what it is. It's not uncommon to hear a penis as "gross", but it's what gets them off. really? Don't even get me started on some of the other things I've heard women complain about when it comes to men.
    Yup.
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte. And Joseph Wilcox.

  23. #23
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,119
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    Quote Originally Posted by MasonJay View Post
    Just a simple question: Why don't most straight women appreciate the male body and form the way most gay men do?

    actually it's the other way around. in general, gay men do NOT appreciate the male body like how straight women do. you'll have so many gay men go crazy over the guy that has a certain body type and you'll have many straight women going crazy over a guy with a normal body. big difference there, dude. i think that straight women pretty much look at guys differently compared to gay men too. a lot of gay men think about the short con (sex) compared to the long con (a relationship). it's the opposite with women.
    Last edited by refujiunderground; April 20th, 2013 at 12:20 PM.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  24. #24
    Respira MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,951

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    Quote Originally Posted by Kabluey View Post
    Not so sure about that. Plenty of (I'd say almost all) women have no intention or desire to look like a man. They'd prefer to look like hot women, if I'm not mistaken.

    Yeah, Id say that you would be correct in saying that.

    For some, I guess its hard to believe that we actually like our female bodies.
    " For all there is to feel, let it be felt"
    ― Emeli Sande

  25. #25
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    106

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    I'm glad I didn't get in the way of how the comments have gone thus far on this thread. The reason I asked the question was because there are so many anti-gay marriage women wondering why a man would fall for another man. Their reasons are because they think of men as stupid, gross, hairy, smelly, barbaric creatures with penises that are ugly, veiny, musky, disgusting things. Don't even ask them to talk about the male ass. That type of woman may be okay with seeing the male ass in a pair of jeans, but please don't show it naked. The many women that I have lived around in the mid-west (explains a lot, I'm sure) talk as though they really hate men, and only put up with them because they wanted to become a mother.

  26. #26
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    106

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    When speaking in these kind of generalities, I think you have nailed it.

  27. #27
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    106

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    Quote Originally Posted by EuroSoccer View Post
    Women appreciate male body
    Gay men are obsessed with male body
    When speaking in these kind of generalities, I think you have nailed it.

  28. #28
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    106

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    Quote Originally Posted by Str8Top14701 View Post
    Spoken like a guy that doesn't have sex with women, or talk to them, or pretty much have any knowledge of them from such a biased and ignorant statement.
    No, I don't and never have had sex with a woman, but I do talk with them all the time, and I disagree that my statement is ignorant. I did not ask about women enjoying sex, but I am wondering why gay men tend to talk about the male body in such a different way than females do especially when it comes to the anti-gay marriage/relationship crop of woman that I am unfortunately surround with. They tend to talk about the male body and form like it is just the worst thing in the world, and they talk about how horrible it is even outside the confines of a homosexual conversation. Furthermore, this leads them to dislike the idea of men being together because they don't understand why a man would want to be with another disgusting man (their words, not mine). In contrast, gay men do not speak of the male form in such a manner, nor do the majority of gay men speak so ill of the female form. It only gets bad for some gay men when the conversation starts to be about the vagina, then some gay men really begin to contort their face in disgust.

  29. #29
    JUB Addict MorrisseyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,200

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    I think women want sex just like men but the society we live in makes it more difficult for women to express their sexual desires.

    Unlike gay men, women still have to deal with the whore/vrigin/ being a good lady stereotype.

    For some odd reason if a woman sleeps around people call her a slut or a whore. I find this odd, I thought Sex and the City was changing things for women in pop culture?

    I think if a woman is using condoms, practicing safer sex she can have sex with as many guys as she wants.

    But the thing is, because we live in a male dominated society, a woman has to be careful who she's picking up and taking back home for sex.

    Naomi Wolf wrote a book last year called Vagina a new biography and she got slammed by the feminists for the book. In Vagina, Naomi Wolf said that orgasms are very important and if a woman loves her body, owns it, has good sex, it will help her self esteem.
    Wolf was criticized by feminists because Wolf talked a lot about the importance of achieving an orgasm. Wolf had back problems and wasn't able to have high orgasms until she went back to the doctor.

    Wolf also says in society the vagina is treated as unattractive and repulsive when in the past the vagina was treated as the most important human organ in life.

    I think gay men and women are different because we still live in a patriarchal society. I think there must be straight women out there who secretly wish they can have sex with multiple men at once. The problem is, the straight woman's safety she has to worry if she gets with one guy or even more if she might get attacked.

    Also, look at lesbians they are also women they don't do things gay men do, you don't hear about lesbians having sex in a public park, or in a bathroom or whatever.
    Last edited by MorrisseyX; April 25th, 2013 at 11:16 PM.

  30. #30
    Lascivious Lush altlover85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    5,915

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    Yes, I think women and gay men view the male body differently. I think it does depend on what type of women you are around though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Durango95 View Post
    and keeping the odor of rotting flesh at bay
    I'm pretty sure guys can smell pretty gross down there if they don't practice good hygiene.

    For a girl to be considered a prime specimen, she just has to keep her weight down to a frightful level and wear 10 pounds of makeup and 3 pounds of hair product.
    Keeping weight off isn't easy either.

    MorrisseyX, great post!

  31. #31
    The Baroness of Bling
    Swellegant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Oakland (on scenic San Francisco Bay)
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,195
    Blog Entries
    30

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    I've often been baffled by my straight female friends who report an antipathy to the sight of her boyfriend's body parts. I've frequently heard penises described as "ugly" or "funny-looking," and asses described as "gross." I've never heard a straight man say such a thing about female parts, nor have I heard a gay man say such things about any male parts. And I've never in my life heard a lesbian talk about a woman in terms of parts.

    But then, I haven't spoken to every person in the world, nor read every sociological study ever conducted, so any conclusions I draw will of course have to be generalizations. And, in general, it has been my experience that women are not as driven by visual stimuli as men are. They seem to be more driven by mental associations than by visible specifics. It's one of the reasons that women's pictorial or video porn isn't that successful, though women's romance novels fly off the shelves: women generally prefer to have their fantasies in their heads, not in front of their eyes.

    The question of penis envy (which does not mean, and never has meant, that women wish they had penises; rather that they envy the relative ease of puberty and reproduction that attends on the penis in comparison to the vagina) is an interesting one, but I don't think it's universal nor particularly influential to women's different behavior toward visual stimuli. It may be one of numerous underlying causes of some women's antipathy toward the penis, but certainly not the whole thing for all women.

    Some women really do like penises. But the only one I've ever heard say so in public was Samantha on Sex and the City, who is a fictional character and completely unlike every woman I know.

    * Question the Dominant Paradigm *

  32. #32
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    I don't think that's true.

    I frequently hear a nice ass is a woman's favorite part of a man's body. But I do often hear that they think balls are weird.

  33. #33
    Sex God travis82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    504

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    Men and Women are different and will always be different. This is a fact that will never change.

    I am glad that I am a gay man.

    Women, in general are not sexual or horny creatures. Most straight women find the penis gross or disgusting. And most straight women only suck dicks out of obligation, not because they want to.

  34. #34

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    Quote Originally Posted by altlover85 View Post
    Yes, I think women and gay men view the male body differently. I think it does depend on what type of women you are around though.
    I don't socialize with women other than the absolute minimum.



    Quote Originally Posted by altlover85 View Post
    I'm pretty sure guys can smell pretty gross down there if they don't practice good hygiene.
    BO is one thing. The smell of the sloughing uterine wall decomposing is totally another.



    Quote Originally Posted by altlover85 View Post
    Keeping weight off isn't easy either.
    Refraining from putting something in your mouth is a lot easier than benching 360 pounds or pumping 500 pounds in a hip sled.
    Only government can take perfectly good paper, cover it with perfectly good ink and make the combination worthless.

  35. #35
    animalius
    Guest

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    When I was in my early 20s my female friends wanted to see a live uncut penis, mine. After some convincing, I went along and stripped for them. While I was about to remove my underwear they were all "gross I'm scared ewwww that's ugly". I was young and naive back then. Knowing what I know now, I would have said fuck you all for having that attitude about my body and left.

    I'm glad others have come out and shared their observation about this. While we have not interviewed every female out there, our collective observations seem to indicate that straight females are disgusted by the male body. The reason I say I'm glad others came out and shared their observations is usually when this topic came up before the politically correct police are all over demanding that females love the male body just as much as we do.

  36. #36
    animalius
    Guest

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    Quote Originally Posted by MasonJay View Post
    No, I don't and never have had sex with a woman...
    Just so you know, the smell s a large part of why we are attracted to were attracted to. While I wouldn't say women smell bad, the smell from women just isn't my cup of tea. I absolutely don't miss having sex with women... at all. I go crazy if I don't have sex with a guy. I imagine if you've never had the desire to be with a woman then you're like me. Don't worry about it, you're not missing much.

  37. #37
    Sex God Str8Top14701's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jamestown
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    577

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    Quote Originally Posted by MasonJay View Post
    No, I don't and never have had sex with a woman, but I do talk with them all the time, and I disagree that my statement is ignorant. I did not ask about women enjoying sex, but I am wondering why gay men tend to talk about the male body in such a different way than females do especially when it comes to the anti-gay marriage/relationship crop of woman that I am unfortunately surround with. They tend to talk about the male body and form like it is just the worst thing in the world, and they talk about how horrible it is even outside the confines of a homosexual conversation. Furthermore, this leads them to dislike the idea of men being together because they don't understand why a man would want to be with another disgusting man (their words, not mine). In contrast, gay men do not speak of the male form in such a manner, nor do the majority of gay men speak so ill of the female form. It only gets bad for some gay men when the conversation starts to be about the vagina, then some gay men really begin to contort their face in disgust.

    You never said in your original statement that it had anything to do with an anti-gay anything. The other problem I had with your statement is that you make this HUGE generalization about women and how they view and talk about mens' bodies. Talking with them "all the time" is not the same as being in a relationship with them. They're only going to let you know so much, and most women seem to use the ears of others to dump on about their man problems. Women and men talk differently about the opposite sex, and talk differently about the opposite sex when talking to the opposite sex.

    Men and women express irritation at someone differently. Guy will refer to someone as being a "bitch" or and "asshole", maybe give an example of why, and it's pretty much done with. Women are button pushers, they will enlist women friends (and sometimes those friend will just pile on without being asked), they'll share private details with people that are close to them or the person they are mad at. He couldn't get it up one night? He better not piss her off of everyone she knows, and that he knows, will know about it.

  38. #38
    Sex God Str8Top14701's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jamestown
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    577

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    actually it's the other way around. in general, gay men do NOT appreciate the male body like how straight women do. you'll have so many gay men go crazy over the guy that has a certain body type and you'll have many straight women going crazy over a guy with a normal body. big difference there, dude. i think that straight women pretty much look at guys differently compared to gay men too. a lot of gay men think about the short con (sex) compared to the long con (a relationship). it's the opposite with women.
    It's about the person, not which sex they are. Not all men go gaga over men's bodies anymore than women do. It's also a subjective thing because what turns on one person isn't necessarily going to even get the attention of another. If men were that crazy for mens' bodies then there'd be a lot more comments in the pic posting area; and of the comments that are made how may just comment on one thing, like "great cock" or "nice abs", and not a paragraph that sounds like some medieval ode to his whole body?

  39. #39
    Sex God Str8Top14701's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jamestown
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    577

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    Quote Originally Posted by travis82 View Post
    Women, in general are not sexual or horny creatures. Most straight women find the penis gross or disgusting. And most straight women only suck dicks out of obligation, not because they want to.
    Bullshit, more bullshit, and more bullshit on top of that. I really wonder how gay men make all these judgments? Before some of you go making ignorant statements with the broad generalizations that have no basis whatsoever, think about how gay & bi men have had similar ignorance thrown on them, such as: you can "catch gay", all gay & bi men are promiscuous , they all take it in the ass, they all like musical theater, and just pick a stereotype.

    As a friend of mine says: When you point that finger at someone, three fingers are pointing back at yourself.

  40. #40

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    I'm a guy and I like guys. I personally like everything about men. I like the way they walk, talk, laugh, grunt, smell, just everything. We are talking about bodies we find attractive. Bodies we find unattractive are going to get the same response from either sex, revulsion.

    Gay men are generally more shallow about looks than straight women. I'll go that far. Straight men are pretty shallow about other guys looks too. Yes, straight men do look at other guys. If they say they don't they are lying. Go to any gym and observe the free weight area. Watch the guys. They are checking out each other constantly.

    Straight guys are pretty forgiving about a woman's looks if she's giving pussy. It sometimes astounds me how very average girls will have these super hot guys just because they are a spreadlegs. If the same super hot guy was gay there is no way he'd be with a commensurately average gay guy. I mean no f**king way.
    Only government can take perfectly good paper, cover it with perfectly good ink and make the combination worthless.

  41. #41
    Sex God travis82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    504

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men





    So the guy shouldn't have exposed himself on stage, but the reactions from the female judges were a bit too extreme.

    Especially Paula, she looks like she have seen something grotesque.

    Are Women really that appalled by the penis that they feel sick and need to vomit upon seeing it?

  42. #42
    Sex God travis82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    504

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    Quote Originally Posted by Str8Top14701 View Post
    Bullshit, more bullshit, and more bullshit on top of that. I really wonder how gay men make all these judgments? Before some of you go making ignorant statements with the broad generalizations that have no basis whatsoever, think about how gay & bi men have had similar ignorance thrown on them, such as: you can "catch gay", all gay & bi men are promiscuous , they all take it in the ass, they all like musical theater, and just pick a stereotype.

    As a friend of mine says: When you point that finger at someone, three fingers are pointing back at yourself.

    Sorry, but I said "women in general" and "most women". I didn't said "All women are like that"


    I wouldn't mind if you said "most gay men are promiscuous" or "most gay men like musical theater".


    There's a huge difference between the word "Most" and "All".

  43. #43
    animalius
    Guest

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    Quote Originally Posted by travis82 View Post




    So the guy shouldn't have exposed himself on stage, but the reactions from the female judges were a bit too extreme.

    Especially Paula, she looks like she have seen something grotesque.

    Are Women really that appalled by the penis that they feel sick and need to vomit upon seeing it?
    I think we all can agree that he should not have exposed himself on stage. That said, the way they reacted reflects womens general attitude toward the male body. It goes beyond inappropriateness. They are grotesqued by the male body.

    A woman exposing herself in public like that will get surprises by men, but I doubt anyone will react the way the female judges reacted.

  44. #44
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    Quote Originally Posted by travis82 View Post


    So the guy shouldn't have exposed himself on stage, but the reactions from the female judges were a bit too extreme.

    Especially Paula, she looks like she have seen something grotesque.

    Are Women really that appalled by the penis that they feel sick and need to vomit upon seeing it?
    Drama... ratings... money $$$

  45. #45
    Sex God jdbadboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    829

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    Quote Originally Posted by MasonJay View Post
    I'm glad I didn't get in the way of how the comments have gone thus far on this thread. The reason I asked the question was because there are so many anti-gay marriage women wondering why a man would fall for another man. Their reasons are because they think of men as stupid, gross, hairy, smelly, barbaric creatures with penises that are ugly, veiny, musky, disgusting things. Don't even ask them to talk about the male ass. That type of woman may be okay with seeing the male ass in a pair of jeans, but please don't show it naked. The many women that I have lived around in the mid-west (explains a lot, I'm sure) talk as though they really hate men, and only put up with them because they wanted to become a mother.
    Your statement doesn't even measure up to anecdotal evidence. I think women and men who oppose gay marriage do so for the reasons they most often state: religious beliefs.

  46. #46
    Sex God travis82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    504

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    Quote Originally Posted by animalius View Post
    I think we all can agree that he should not have exposed himself on stage. That said, the way they reacted reflects womens general attitude toward the male body. It goes beyond inappropriateness. They are grotesqued by the male body.

    A woman exposing herself in public like that will get surprises by men, but I doubt anyone will react the way the female judges reacted.


    Totally agree with everything you said, bro.






    This video may be a joke, but it clearly explains that in the REAL world, men and women are just so different. Most women are just not as sexual or horny creatures as men.


    I am so glad and relief that I'm a gay man.


    To all the straight/ bisexual men out there ; good luck to dealing with your ever moody, emotional girlfriends/wives who always complains of "headaches" or comes up with all sorts of excuses when you demanded sex.
    Last edited by travis82; April 28th, 2013 at 08:33 PM.

  47. #47
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    Quote Originally Posted by MasonJay View Post
    I'm glad I didn't get in the way of how the comments have gone thus far on this thread. The reason I asked the question was because there are so many anti-gay marriage women wondering why a man would fall for another man. Their reasons are because they think of men as stupid, gross, hairy, smelly, barbaric creatures with penises that are ugly, veiny, musky, disgusting things. Don't even ask them to talk about the male ass. That type of woman may be okay with seeing the male ass in a pair of jeans, but please don't show it naked. The many women that I have lived around in the mid-west (explains a lot, I'm sure) talk as though they really hate men, and only put up with them because they wanted to become a mother.
    Support for marriage equality breaks down on gender lines in every demographic, with women being more in favor than men in every instance. The reason for the disparity is that women are less grossed out by the thought of two men together, not more.

  48. #48
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    106

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    Quote Originally Posted by jdbadboy View Post
    Your statement doesn't even measure up to anecdotal evidence. I think women and men who oppose gay marriage do so for the reasons they most often state: religious beliefs.
    I guess I disagree with you and that is fine. If was just religious beliefs and nothing else, I guess my question wouldn't be appropriate, but why is it that the type of person I described will say that they are against it for religious reasons, but then launch into what makes men so gross and unfit for relationships? This is why I asked my original question, but I tend to leave questions more open ended in order to capture more possibilities.

  49. #49
    animalius
    Guest

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    Quote Originally Posted by JockBoy87 View Post
    Support for marriage equality breaks down on gender lines in every demographic, with women being more in favor than men in every instance. The reason for the disparity is that women are less grossed out by the thought of two men together, not more.
    Um... the thought of two men together has nothing to do with their attitude toward our body.

    If you want to go this route of argument, then I could also say that the reason more women support gay marriage than men is they secretly hate us so much that they hope more men would be gay and will leave them alone.

    See what happens when you start trying to interpret the data based on your own biases?

    The fact of the matter is many of us guys have made the observation that women are grossed out by the male body. That's not an opinion. That's an observation. We fully admit that these are just our anecdotal evidence. Without much study in this area, all we have to go on are our anecdotal evidence.

    Think about it this way. Philosophers and other intellectuals have observed a particular phenomenon for at least 2 thousand years. We could find references to this phenomenon as far back as the times of ancient Greece. But only a decade or so ago is this phenomenon given a name, because a couple of academics decided to do an actual study on this and provided actual scientific data on it. And that name is the Dunning–Kruger effect. But just because someone finally decided to do actual research into this doesn't mean the phenomenon didn't exist before then.

    I'm a skeptic. I know I am incompetent in most things. I question myself all the time. I also doubt myself all the time. You could say I've no self confidence. When I first started observing that women in general hate the male body, I didn't want to believe it. But after years of observing the same behavior and reactions from many different women, I've been forced to admit that it's a very real phenomenon. You can deny this all you want. And that's ok. It's your personal observation. Without any actual research into this, neither of us can prove either way. I'm just telling you what I've observed. And others here have observed the same thing.

  50. #50
    animalius
    Guest

    Re: Straight women vs. gay men

    So, jockboy, why do you think it is offensive that I've made the observation...

    Heck, why do you insist on responding to my posts via post comment? I don't get that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.