JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1

    More of this daddy Alex?

    If you search for "Alex and Jeremy" by Hairystuds you'll find a certain video. I think the top is Alex. I tried using iafd and TLA to find other videos with Alex in it, but I couldn't

    However, I came across this ( http://xhamster.com/movies/1697062/h...tml#commentBox) just Google "hungry for hairy hole bearboxxx". I've looked at the bearboxxx website but it's very difficult to find the scene. In the scene, the rimmer/sucker is the same daddy (Alex).

    I'd appreciate it if someone could help identify the daddy according to bearboxxx, as he isn't called "Alex" in bearboxxx

  2. #2

    Re: More of this daddy Alex?

    The one in the grey shirt is Randy Eliot. The other guy is Mike Vespa. This is a scene from Brush Creek Media's "Big Bear Trucking Co 2". Randy Eliot did a few movies when he looked like this, then he decided he wanted to be a muscle bear. I know he's done a few photo shoots with the muscle bear look. I don't know if he's done any movies with the new look. The name Alex has been used for him, not sure if it's another porn name or if it's his real name. My favorite Randy Eliot scene is with the original guy next door look (as in the clip you posted) playing with Hank Hightower in a scene from "Bear Skin" from Catalina video. He also did at least one movie for Manhunter Video, "Studs of the Southwest". Click image for larger version. 

Name:	175355.jpg 
Views:	325 
Size:	73.1 KB 
ID:	948007

  3. #3

    Re: More of this daddy Alex?

    Alex looks good in American Bear, issue 55. Later I saw that video with Jeremy. Alex is 1 nice looking hunk.

  4. #4

    Re: More of this daddy Alex?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DaddyFace.jpg 
Views:	330 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	951073Glad u like my old videos, fellas. I got in shape to prolong my health, not to become a "MuscleBear". It's the only thing that keeps us younger. Exercise.
    Oink
    Randy

  5. #5
    Sex God Naughty_Monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    581

    Code of Conduct

    Re: More of this daddy Alex?

    You still look great Randy.

  6. #6

    Re: More of this daddy Alex?

    Quote Originally Posted by HairyMusclMan View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DaddyFace.jpg 
Views:	330 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	951073Glad u like my old videos, fellas. I got in shape to prolong my health, not to become a "MuscleBear". It's the only thing that keeps us younger. Exercise.
    Oink
    Randy
    You are amazingly hot!!!!!!!! Jacking off to you in 3, 2, 1...................

  7. #7

    Re: More of this daddy Alex?

    Glad u like. Cheers!
    R.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Daddy01.jpg 
Views:	414 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	951624

  8. #8

    Re: More of this daddy Alex?

    Quote Originally Posted by HairyMusclMan View Post
    Glad u like. Cheers!
    R.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Daddy01.jpg 
Views:	414 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	951624
    Oh boy what are the chances the man himself comments! Me and my bf love your videos anddddd you still look amazingly sexy!

  9. #9

    Re: More of this daddy Alex?

    Quote Originally Posted by kgbear72 View Post
    The one in the grey shirt is Randy Eliot. The other guy is Mike Vespa. This is a scene from Brush Creek Media's "Big Bear Trucking Co 2". Randy Eliot did a few movies when he looked like this, then he decided he wanted to be a muscle bear. I know he's done a few photo shoots with the muscle bear look. I don't know if he's done any movies with the new look. The name Alex has been used for him, not sure if it's another porn name or if it's his real name. My favorite Randy Eliot scene is with the original guy next door look (as in the clip you posted) playing with Hank Hightower in a scene from "Bear Skin" from Catalina video. He also did at least one movie for Manhunter Video, "Studs of the Southwest". Click image for larger version. 

Name:	175355.jpg 
Views:	325 
Size:	73.1 KB 
ID:	948007
    Also a big thank you to you!

    I submitted a correction to iafd to link the names "Alex" and "Randy Eliot"

  10. #10

    Re: More of this daddy Alex?

    I'm glad I was able to pass on information about him to you, no thanks required. And you are quite welcome. No offense intended HairyMusclMan. You look hot as a musclebear also. I just REALLY liked the guy next door look for you. It's funny, after I stated that I hadn't seen any video scenes with your musclebear look I started finding clip after clip of your hairystuds scenes on xhamster and xvideos.

  11. #11

    Re: More of this daddy Alex?

    Quote Originally Posted by HairyMusclMan View Post
    Glad u like. Cheers!
    R.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Daddy01.jpg 
Views:	414 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	951624
    Jacking off again in 3, 2, 1..........................

  12. #12

    Re: More of this daddy Alex?

    Mmmm the most amazing man of all times... Randy you are the best!!! Jacking off again and again...

  13. #13

    Re: More of this daddy Alex?

    Quote Originally Posted by HairyMusclMan View Post
    Glad u like. Cheers!
    R.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Daddy01.jpg 
Views:	414 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	951624
    Super HOT!

  14. #14
    JUB Addict CallMeHTD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Your Ass
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,001

    Code of Conduct

    Re: More of this daddy Alex?

    I've always loved your stuff, Randy! And you are definitely hotter than ever!
    ___________

    Come check out The Older Barefoot Gents Blog

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.