Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    54


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    More of this daddy Alex?

    If you search for "Alex and Jeremy" by Hairystuds you'll find a certain video. I think the top is Alex. I tried using iafd and TLA to find other videos with Alex in it, but I couldn't

    However, I came across this ( http://xhamster.com/movies/1697062/h...tml#commentBox) just Google "hungry for hairy hole bearboxxx". I've looked at the bearboxxx website but it's very difficult to find the scene. In the scene, the rimmer/sucker is the same daddy (Alex).

    I'd appreciate it if someone could help identify the daddy according to bearboxxx, as he isn't called "Alex" in bearboxxx

  2. #2
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    33


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: More of this daddy Alex?

    The one in the grey shirt is Randy Eliot. The other guy is Mike Vespa. This is a scene from Brush Creek Media's "Big Bear Trucking Co 2". Randy Eliot did a few movies when he looked like this, then he decided he wanted to be a muscle bear. I know he's done a few photo shoots with the muscle bear look. I don't know if he's done any movies with the new look. The name Alex has been used for him, not sure if it's another porn name or if it's his real name. My favorite Randy Eliot scene is with the original guy next door look (as in the clip you posted) playing with Hank Hightower in a scene from "Bear Skin" from Catalina video. He also did at least one movie for Manhunter Video, "Studs of the Southwest". Click image for larger version. 

Name:	175355.jpg 
Views:	544 
Size:	73.1 KB 
ID:	948007

  3. #3
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    77


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: More of this daddy Alex?

    Alex looks good in American Bear, issue 55. Later I saw that video with Jeremy. Alex is 1 nice looking hunk.

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: More of this daddy Alex?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DaddyFace.jpg 
Views:	565 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	951073Glad u like my old videos, fellas. I got in shape to prolong my health, not to become a "MuscleBear". It's the only thing that keeps us younger. Exercise.
    Oink
    Randy

  5. #5
    Sex God Naughty_Monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    693


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: More of this daddy Alex?

    You still look great Randy.

  6. #6
    JUB Addict mt2286's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,966


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: More of this daddy Alex?

    Quote Originally Posted by HairyMusclMan View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DaddyFace.jpg 
Views:	565 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	951073Glad u like my old videos, fellas. I got in shape to prolong my health, not to become a "MuscleBear". It's the only thing that keeps us younger. Exercise.
    Oink
    Randy
    You are amazingly hot!!!!!!!! Jacking off to you in 3, 2, 1...................

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: More of this daddy Alex?

    Glad u like. Cheers!
    R.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Daddy01.jpg 
Views:	796 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	951624

  8. #8
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    54


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: More of this daddy Alex?

    Quote Originally Posted by HairyMusclMan View Post
    Glad u like. Cheers!
    R.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Daddy01.jpg 
Views:	796 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	951624
    Oh boy what are the chances the man himself comments! Me and my bf love your videos anddddd you still look amazingly sexy!

  9. #9
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    54


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: More of this daddy Alex?

    Quote Originally Posted by kgbear72 View Post
    The one in the grey shirt is Randy Eliot. The other guy is Mike Vespa. This is a scene from Brush Creek Media's "Big Bear Trucking Co 2". Randy Eliot did a few movies when he looked like this, then he decided he wanted to be a muscle bear. I know he's done a few photo shoots with the muscle bear look. I don't know if he's done any movies with the new look. The name Alex has been used for him, not sure if it's another porn name or if it's his real name. My favorite Randy Eliot scene is with the original guy next door look (as in the clip you posted) playing with Hank Hightower in a scene from "Bear Skin" from Catalina video. He also did at least one movie for Manhunter Video, "Studs of the Southwest". Click image for larger version. 

Name:	175355.jpg 
Views:	544 
Size:	73.1 KB 
ID:	948007
    Also a big thank you to you!

    I submitted a correction to iafd to link the names "Alex" and "Randy Eliot"

  10. #10
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    33


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: More of this daddy Alex?

    I'm glad I was able to pass on information about him to you, no thanks required. And you are quite welcome. No offense intended HairyMusclMan. You look hot as a musclebear also. I just REALLY liked the guy next door look for you. It's funny, after I stated that I hadn't seen any video scenes with your musclebear look I started finding clip after clip of your hairystuds scenes on xhamster and xvideos.

  11. #11
    JUB Addict mt2286's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,966


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: More of this daddy Alex?

    Quote Originally Posted by HairyMusclMan View Post
    Glad u like. Cheers!
    R.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Daddy01.jpg 
Views:	796 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	951624
    Jacking off again in 3, 2, 1..........................

  12. #12
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: More of this daddy Alex?

    Mmmm the most amazing man of all times... Randy you are the best!!! Jacking off again and again...

  13. #13
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: More of this daddy Alex?

    Quote Originally Posted by HairyMusclMan View Post
    Glad u like. Cheers!
    R.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Daddy01.jpg 
Views:	796 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	951624
    Super HOT!

  14. #14
    Purveyor of Hole and Sole CallMeHTD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Your Ass
    Posts
    1,064


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: More of this daddy Alex?

    I've always loved your stuff, Randy! And you are definitely hotter than ever!
    ___________

    Come check out The Older Barefoot Gents Blog

  15. #15
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: More of this daddy Alex?

    sorry to bump in the conversation but altough I love randy's performances I would like to see more of Jeremy's ,there is any videos of his?

  16. #16
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: More of this daddy Alex?

    Hey, this is "Jeremy". Unfortunately, that was the one and only video I ever did (Alex is a great guy in and out of bed). However, I did some modeling for Freshmen, Playguy, Inches and Honcho in the early 2000's. I think this was my centerfold from PlayguyClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	1080847

  17. #17
    JUB Addict Guy_Gardner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    1,148


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: More of this daddy Alex?

    glad to finally put a real name on the face of "Alex"....me and the bf been searching for a very long time
    BEWARE MY POWER!

  18. #18
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    77


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: More of this daddy Alex?

    The video with Alex and Jeremy is in my library. I look at every now and again and fantasize. Wish I had been with Alex for that shoot. Gosh, I'd be happy if it happened today.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •