Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
    Orientation
    Bisexual

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Question: good collection of gay stories?

I'm not even sure if this is the best forum for this, but maybe somebody here knows... I want to read some good honest raunchy stories, well written, on my Kindle. There are certainly masses of titles available, by authors about whom I know nothing. I don't mind spending money on a good collection of sex stories if they're well written, and good value for the money (for comparison, $2.99 for a 25 page equivalent short story is not good value). There are quite a few big collections of straight stories ("101 Erotic Stories", that sort of thing) but I haven't yet found a gay equivalent.

Anyway, any suggestions of good authors or titles?

Thanks, folks,
    -T.

"Thank God for tea! What would the world do without tea? how did it exist? I am glad I was not born before tea." (Sydney Smith)

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Question: good collection of gay stories?

nifty.org is good. have many different topics and i would say thousands of stories

Orientation
    Bisexual

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Yes, I know all the story sites: nifty, menonthenet, literotica gay and so on. But what I want is an edited collection of well-written stories I can read on my kindle. Nifty is very hit-and-miss: there are some terrific stories, and some absolute shockers. Bad grammar and spelling, stale imagery and metaphors, turn me right off. The next time I come across a a character described as an "Adonis" or "looking like a Greek god", I shall hunt down the writer and kill him in cold blood. (Not too extreme?)

Anyway, thanks! and I'll keep looking.

-T.

"Thank God for tea! What would the world do without tea? how did it exist? I am glad I was not born before tea." (Sydney Smith)

JUB Addict
    Orientation
    Bisexual

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

You could check out loose-id.com or store.samhainpublishing.com. They carry several different genres but do have quite a bit of gay erotica. Amazon.com also carries some books. You just have to search.