JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 165
  1. #51
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,150

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???

    Jack, you stink.

    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  2. #52
    Impish and Mercurial Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,679

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    ... attempts at being civil get shot down by a very vocal few.
    What do you mean "vocal few"? We are an overwhelming majority ^_^
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  3. #53

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    What do you mean "vocal few"? We are an overwhelming majority ^_^
    If he means the vocal "few", he must mean the conservative Obama haters here. They're rarely civil.

    Trying to explain facts to them you get shot down by anger, insults, thread derailing and bad haiku.

  4. #54

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???

    ^^

    The 'vocal few' have spoken.

  5. #55

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    ^^

    The 'vocal few' have spoken.
    Yes you did!

  6. #56
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    ^^

    The 'vocal few' have spoken.
    Perhaps Jack u should supply more "context"

    A term that some struggle with

    "A vocal few of the majority"

    Progressive civility is an oxymoron

  7. #57

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    Perhaps Jack u should supply more "context"

    A term that some struggle with

    "A vocal few of the majority"

    Progressive civility is an oxymoron
    Don't call Springer a bovine moron.

  8. #58
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,150

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    Perhaps Jack u should supply more "context"

    A term that some struggle with

    "A vocal few of the majority"

    Progressive civility is an oxymoron
    Come on Chance this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    ... attempts at being civil get shot down by a very vocal few.
    Is pretty much rolling over belly down, ass in the air, legs wide, gripping those cheeks apart BEGGING for it like a trailer park slut.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  9. #59

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???

    ^^

    seems we now know who the bovine asses are.

  10. #60

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    ^^

    seems we now know who the bovine asses are.
    So it just seems you know?

    Too bad you aren't certain of anything.

  11. #61
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,150

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???

    Jack when you ASK for the assfucking......
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  12. #62
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,229

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???

    Begging for a pegging.....

    So interplay in CEP is a comical, flowing, confounding arse fuck involving farm animals.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  13. #63
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,150

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???

    Is it just me, or did this thread just resurrect itself?
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  14. #64
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,229

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???




    The hawk arises.... ^-^

    Last edited by JayHawk; April 18th, 2013 at 06:55 PM.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  15. #65
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,150

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???

    miracle!!!!!!!
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  16. #66
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,229

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???

    Actually more of a wizard behind the curtain (mods) who made things more presentable.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  17. #67
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,229

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post


    ... attempts at being civil get shot down by a very vocal few.
    Definitely a aspect of CEP... "my way or the hwy" but I had no idea you considered the rest of us your leader....


    I accept the responsibility...

    Stand Fast for Inspection and Instruction. ^-^
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  18. #68
    Likes cock.
    ChickenGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Brighton, England
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,168

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    arse fuck involving farm animals.


    In the figurative sense?

    Yes please!

    A threesome with ChickenGuy, CowboyBob and centexfarmer.


  19. #69
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,150

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???

    Wouldn't that be a fourgy? Or are you cutting Jayhawk out?
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  20. #70
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,229

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenGuy View Post


    In the figurative sense?

    Yes please!

    A threesome with ChickenGuy, CowboyBob and centexfarmer.

    Me thinks there would be some horse fucking involved....


    From behind and whinnny-some
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  21. #71
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,229

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    Wouldn't that be a fourgy? Or are you cutting Jayhawk out?
    I will twerk the camera
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  22. #72
    Likes cock.
    ChickenGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Brighton, England
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,168

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    Wouldn't that be a fourgy? Or are you cutting Jayhawk out?
    I was going to add a line at the bottom of my post....

    I'm sure a hawk could count as a farm animal (or a jay for that matter)

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Me thinks there would be some horse fucking involved....
    ChickenGuy, CowboyBob, centexfarmer, JayHawk, Lefty....

    Piggy?

    lambdaboy?


    (this could go on forever)

  23. #73
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,229

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenGuy View Post


    (this could go on forever)

    Now your thinking.....


    **** Maude --- Pack my sling and extra lube... its gonna be a long hard weekend ****
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  24. #74
    Inactive
    star-warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Home is where the heart is
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    36,104
    Blog Entries
    9

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???

    Reasonable like minded individuals that come together then experience something foul smelling.


  25. #75
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,229

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???

    Quite apropos SW....

    I guess it just depends on your point of view as to whether a person considers themselves, in the room, on the can or 'The Can'
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  26. #76
    JUB 10k Club
    CTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    El corazón de Tejas
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    20,054
    Blog Entries
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenGuy View Post


    In the figurative sense?

    Yes please!

    A threesome with ChickenGuy, CowboyBob and centexfarmer.

    Sounds like you're describing Animal Farm.
    Never regret anything, because in that moment it's exactly what you wanted.

  27. #77
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,229

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???

    I put this into a HT thread... but it plays welll here...



    at 17 is when a contrary poster strolls into an 'adult' conversation

    The guy in white is a the MOD

    1:04 is when a fellow CEPer jumps in to 'help'

    "Dont pick the prickly pair with a paw. when you pick a pear try to use a claw, but you dont need a claw when you pick a pear with the big Paw-Paw, Have I given you a clue?"
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  28. #78

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???

    Now this thread has sunk into the depravity of bestiality? For shame.....




    dibs on Chickenguy.....

  29. #79
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,229

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???

    Oh I found another clip that reallly explains on a base level the interplay....


    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  30. #80
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,229

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???



    Nathan Lane is the creator of any given thread...anticipating a reasoned response, and Robin Williams is the moderator...who's clearly more occupied with other matters, and we all want to be Nathan Lane, because it's clear that some of the posters here don't have enough gum.
    Last edited by JayHawk; April 28th, 2013 at 09:22 PM.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  31. #81
    JUB 10k Club
    CTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    El corazón de Tejas
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    20,054
    Blog Entries
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???

    ^ It's always about what one is "chewing" on.



    I'm just saying.
    Never regret anything, because in that moment it's exactly what you wanted.

  32. #82
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???

    tough but workable and winnable when you're outnumbered but it's not just that





  33. #83
    JUB 10k Club
    CTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    El corazón de Tejas
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    20,054
    Blog Entries
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???

    ^ As my Great Aunt Emerald would say, "Poor thing, bless you're pea picking heart."

    That post alone is proof that you don't "get it."





    I'm sorry, what is the point of that post again?
    Never regret anything, because in that moment it's exactly what you wanted.

  34. #84

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???

    This is how I've felt the last several months ... rarely a post goes by without my stalker responding.


  35. #85
    Impish and Mercurial Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,679

    Code of Conduct
    Poor thing, imagining somebody cares enough to stalk you. Even a victim is better than nobody paying attention I guess
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  36. #86
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???

    Quote Originally Posted by centexfarmer View Post
    ^ As my Great Aunt Emerald would say, "Poor thing, bless you're pea picking heart."

    That post alone is proof that you don't "get it."


    I'm sorry, what is the point of that post again?
    JayHawk started a thread entitled How do u see ........

    this is how i see it

    you can put how you see it

    and i can put how I see it

    what part of that is so confusing to u

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Poor thing, imagining somebody cares enough to stalk you. Even a victim is better than nobody paying attention I guess
    clearly you're missing the point of the thread

    a very familiar situation here in ce+p unfortunately

  37. #87
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???


  38. #88
    JUB 10k Club
    CTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    El corazón de Tejas
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    20,054
    Blog Entries
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???

    ^

    Even in drag I can't imagine anyone looking that bad.

    ~

    Stick with what you know:





    And let me just go ahead and respond to your response this:

    Quote Originally Posted by centexfarmer
    blah, blah, blah
    This website and this forum is a place where many of us come to relax, share opinions, the love for cock, and the male physic, and to vent everyone once in while about shit that pissed all of us off.

    It's the folks that take some of what they post here, or read here as serious as a seizure who...and please forgive me for saying this...clearly represent individuals who are in a serious need of a BLOW JOB; illustrated by how they go about expressing themselves in this forum, that even the most ardent cum-sucking-penis-leaches around here steer clear.

    I'm just saying.
    Never regret anything, because in that moment it's exactly what you wanted.

  39. #89
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???

    ^^ that's BIG FOOT

    That's what - who that is

    Big Footing - to big foot - is the verb

    It's not about the creature so much as the activity

    The interplay that is

  40. #90
    JUB 10k Club
    CTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    El corazón de Tejas
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    20,054
    Blog Entries
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???

    ^ Is that so?

    Big Feet, Big Hands!

    You do the math.
    Never regret anything, because in that moment it's exactly what you wanted.

  41. #91
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???


  42. #92
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,150

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???

    Awww chance, I'm touched in my special place.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  43. #93
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???


  44. #94
    mitchymo
    Guest

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???

    I had to rub my eyes to be sure, but yep, there really is a P, L, A AND Y in consecutive order in the thread title. And whilst at times it feels like CE+P lacks fun, it sure as hell still uses the creche there.

  45. #95
    JUB 10k Club
    CTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    El corazón de Tejas
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    20,054
    Blog Entries
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???

    This has been my "ear worm" for the past few days:



    He can't run his own life, so I'll be damned if he'll run MINE...Sunshine!
    And then I feel like dancing.
    Never regret anything, because in that moment it's exactly what you wanted.

  46. #96
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,229

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???

    A life theme for me, Sunshine. <wink>
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  47. #97
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???


  48. #98

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???


  49. #99
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???


  50. #100
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,229

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you SEE the interplay in CEP???






    here refuji you can put this on your fridge as a reference....



    I fear we are witnessing the beginning of the end of another Jubber if this start of the tale leads to obsession and then accusations and conspiracy theories. Not that whatever you feel is whatever BUT every single.... and I mean EVERY single jubber who decides they are Perry 'fuckin' Ellis ends up pissed off and delusional to the point that they delete themselves because this place is just one big shitstorm.

    This is how I view most of those folks dealing with real life events:



    This is what your doing to yourself....




    But good luck.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.