JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,618

    Code of Conduct

    oh no, Church no long uses the bible LOL

    .
    Its a good thing i guess



    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  2. #2
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,618

    Code of Conduct

    Re: oh no, Church no long uses the bible LOL

    .
    Why can't an atheist have a motivated preacher like that?


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  3. #3

    Re: oh no, Church no long uses the bible LOL

    that preacher is motivated by $$$$

  4. #4
    of the 99%
    Just_Believe18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,202

    Code of Conduct

    Re: oh no, Church no long uses the bible LOL

    I don't see how the video was related to the title of your thread, Telstra.
    #439th oldest member on JUB.

  5. #5
    Dejavudoo
    Guest

    Re: oh no, Church no long uses the bible LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Believe18 View Post
    I don't see how the video was related to the title of your thread, Telstra.
    And your point would be. . . ?

  6. #6
    of the 99%
    Just_Believe18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,202

    Code of Conduct

    Re: oh no, Church no long uses the bible LOL

    ^ The point is his thread has no point. Just why did Telstra even post this? Does he want to suck on the man's cock or motorboat Oprah?
    #439th oldest member on JUB.

  7. #7
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,618

    Code of Conduct

    Re: oh no, Church no long uses the bible LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Believe18 View Post
    I don't see how the video was related to the title of your thread, Telstra.
    Its a church, it preaches but no longer uses the bible.
    I can't hear any quotes from the bible at all.


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  8. #8
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,618

    Code of Conduct

    Re: oh no, Church no long uses the bible LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Believe18 View Post
    ^ The point is his thread has no point. Just why did Telstra even post this? Does he want to suck on the man's cock or motorboat Oprah?
    No, he looks funny, too much smiling for no reason LOL
    Maybe the smiling reason is because of his bank balance.


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  9. #9
    Smoke And Mirrors. BENDERBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    103,437

    Code of Conduct

    Re: oh no, Church no long uses the bible LOL

    I can't stand that bitch.
    "You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person"
    - anonymous quote.

  10. #10
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,618

    Code of Conduct

    Re: oh no, Church no long uses the bible LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by BENDERBOY View Post
    I can't stand that bitch.
    I can.
    What have she done you harm ?


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  11. #11
    Smoke And Mirrors. BENDERBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    103,437

    Code of Conduct

    Re: oh no, Church no long uses the bible LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Telstra View Post
    I can.
    What have she done you harm ?
    Yes she did, she knocked me down with her campervan.
    "You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person"
    - anonymous quote.

  12. #12
    Keeland
    Guest

    Re: oh no, Church no long uses the bible LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Telstra View Post
    .
    Why can't an atheist have a motivated preacher like that?


    Skip past the first one minute 40 seconds, unless you recognize some of the movie stars.

  13. #13
    JUB Addict Taz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,941
    Blog Entries
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: oh no, Church no long uses the bible LOL

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	109.1 KB 
ID:	944465 my jimmies Telstra
    You show courage the brave dream of

    Gallop on my old warhorse

  14. #14
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,618

    Code of Conduct

    Re: oh no, Church no long uses the bible LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Taz View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	109.1 KB 
ID:	944465 my jimmies Telstra
    I still don't know what a jimmy is.
    You should use different jargon.


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  15. #15
    of the 99%
    Just_Believe18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,202

    Code of Conduct

    Re: oh no, Church no long uses the bible LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Telstra View Post
    Its a church, it preaches but no longer uses the bible.
    I can't hear any quotes from the bible at all.
    Huh? Where does it say anywhere this church no longer uses the Bible? Are you basing this just off of one video clip you're seeing of this pastor?
    #439th oldest member on JUB.

  16. #16
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,618

    Code of Conduct

    Re: oh no, Church no long uses the bible LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Believe18 View Post
    Huh? Where does it say anywhere this church no longer uses the Bible? Are you basing this just off of one video clip you're seeing of this pastor?
    Most of the modern popular preachers didn't use the bible.
    They just made up things as they go along and made their own interpretations.

    They should be in psychology self help business rather than religious businesses.


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  17. #17
    of the 99%
    Just_Believe18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,202

    Code of Conduct

    Re: oh no, Church no long uses the bible LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Telstra View Post
    Most of the modern popular preachers didn't use the bible.
    They just made up things as they go along and made their own interpretations.

    They should be in psychology self help business rather than religious businesses.
    That is an unsubstantiated assumption based on zero fact. Your video has nothing to do with your thread title, and you've wasted everyone's time.
    #439th oldest member on JUB.

  18. #18
    Keeland
    Guest

    Re: oh no, Church no long uses the bible LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Believe18 View Post
    That is an unsubstantiated assumption based on zero fact. Your video has nothing to do with your thread title, and you've wasted everyone's time.
    That is an unsubstantiated assumption.

    Drooling over Brian Cox is never a waste of time (expecially on YouTube's site where the vid can be watched full-screen).

  19. #19
    Inactive
    star-warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Home is where the heart is
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    36,104
    Blog Entries
    9

    Code of Conduct

    Re: oh no, Church no long uses the bible LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Telstra View Post
    .
    Its a good thing i guess

    Quote Originally Posted by Telstra View Post
    No, he looks funny, too much smiling for no reason LOL
    Maybe the smiling reason is because of his bank balance.
    Looks like Tim Allen. He's always been kinda wierd.


    Quote Originally Posted by BENDERBOY View Post
    I can't stand that bitch.
    See Post #6 here


  20. #20
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,880
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: oh no, Church no long uses the bible LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Believe18 View Post
    I don't see how the video was related to the title of your thread, Telstra.
    That's standard Telstra.

    Quote Originally Posted by Telstra View Post
    Its a church, it preaches but no longer uses the bible.
    I can't hear any quotes from the bible at all.
    Oprah is a church?????

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.