JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 145
  1. #51
    Do you lick pussy?
    Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Houston
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    12,066
    Blog Entries
    11

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by star-warrior View Post
    I remember the bin men (trash collectors) strikes during the seventies. I remember the power black outs. I recall the teachers strikes because we were off school. I remember the sweeping into power of Mrs Thatcher in 1979 - and the Boom Town Rats, the Middle East. I remember Adam Ant, and a whole bunch of on coming New Romantics. The Wedding of Charles and Diana in 1981 and later I remember the Falklands war of 82. The AIDS awareness adverts. I remember the Miner's strike of 83-84 was entering puberty, saw my first hary cock in the school showers. Saw Thatcher's fall on the steps in China during the hand-over talks for Hong Kong. The booming economy of the mid to late 80's, the Yuppies, the stock market crash, my exams for sixth form, and the glorious summers then. The early nineties, and the heated politics on the nightly news where Mrs Thatcher would argue with Mr. Kinnock across the dispatch box. The resignations of her chancellor, Nigel Lawnson, Geoffrey Howe, the power play in her government, her downfall, and replacement by Mr Major. It was odd to see someone brought down in politics by the people they lead, fully, she had been part of public life then for over half my lifetime. It was wierd.

    She's dead, and it was 20 years ago she was in her hey day, another half a lifetime ago.
    I just wanted you to know that I absolutely loved your post.

  2. #52
    Lions&Tigers&Bears Oh My!
    eastofeden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,205
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    So Satan's Ronnie Reagan's BBF died.....What was the question?

  3. #53

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    I was repulsed by the demonstators cheering her death with champagne. She's been out of office for over twenty years. What difference does her physical death make to public policy? Did the Labour government undo her reforms? It had over a decade to do so.

  4. #54
    JP.
    Guest

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    I knew her..(reputation) when I was a baby and was in another country- she's a part of history book. People might love/hate her but she's still a legendary important figure- (personally I dont mind a queen with iron fist)

  5. #55
    JP.
    Guest

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    She is way past my generation- even in late 80's cold war already over but legendary figure always have certain charisma
    in her case..

    her hair...


  6. #56
    JUB Addict loveguys72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,335

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    Really? Margaret Thatcher is morally equivalent with Adolf Hitler? Wow. Just wow. The ignorance behind that assertion is stunning.

    You may not agree with Lady Thatcher's politics or policies, but you cannot deny that she accomplished a hell of a lot in her life, in two male-dominated bastions (science and politics). Right winger? She never touched the NHS or the welfare state. What she did was roll back the overweaning power of the trade unions that had been strangling the British economy and put more of the economy back where it belongs: in private hands. She made her mistakes, as do all politicians, but she represented Britain with resolve and grace, and I respect her for it.

    For those of you running her down, I defy any of you to do half as much with your lives as she did with hers, and do it even half as well.

    /rant

    R.I.P milady.

  7. #57
    Dejavudoo
    Guest

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by JP. View Post
    She is way past my generation- even in late 80's cold war already over but legendary figure always have certain charisma
    in her case..

    her hair...
    How ignoble to mock her physical appearance, and to use a Photoshopped pic to do it. Anyone can object to policies, but to ridicule physical appearance is low, all the more at the hour of her death.

    It is not even obvious that you understand the placement of Nicholas Cage in the Photoshopping.

    It just comes across as childish.

  8. #58

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by unloadonme View Post
    Margaret Thatcher was without doubt the greatest peace-time British Prime Minister of the twentieth century …
    How does the current PM stand in comparison?

    I'm hearing very little criticism about him.

  9. #59
    Are you man enough? unloadonme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    York, Englandshire
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    171,426

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    How does the current PM stand in comparison? I'm hearing very little criticism about him.
    He's doing alright, but he's only been in office for 3 years and is continually constrained by being in coalition with the Liberals.

  10. #60
    Virgin grasser92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    manchester
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    38

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    if you say so. last thing I heard they were not reducing debt and are cutting vital services . costing out higher education , cutting here there and everywhere but still up goes the debt and unemployment. inflation hasn't exactly met its "target" either.
    Last edited by grasser92; April 11th, 2013 at 12:34 PM.

  11. #61
    BENDERBOY
    Guest

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    How does the current PM stand in comparison?

    I'm hearing very little criticism about him.
    He's fucking useless. tbaft.

  12. #62
    RazorzEdge88
    Guest

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    lolol @ "very little criticism" about David Cameron

  13. #63
    Inactive
    star-warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Home is where the heart is
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    36,480
    Blog Entries
    9

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by grasser92 View Post
    if you say so. last thing I heard they were not reducing debt and are cutting vital services . costing out higher education , cutting here there and everywhere but still up goes the debt and unemployment. inflation hasn't exactly met its "target" either.
    UK Goverment borrowing



    The large spike during the last days of Labour is due mostly in part to bailing out the banks, between 2008-9 and 2009-10 two separate £50 billion, (£50, 000, 000, 000, 000) or £100 bn of debt was added on top. If you look at the graph, without that debt when Alastair Darling left office, without that immense borrowing, the government was still borrowing £56.3 bn to fund all the things Whitehall wanted to do, including Armed Forces, NHS, Schools and Education etc.

    When business was booming, servicing the debt was not a big problem if the borrowing was under 40% of GDP. When 2008 hit and the stock markets declined, it became harder to find money to pay for the borrowing, as if you don't keep up with interest payments, it snowballs. In February 2013, GDP on public sector debt was equivalent to 73.5% of gross domestic product.

    Remember when Gordon Brown decide to sell off the UK's gold reserves? Here's a reminder

    It was between 1999 and 2002 when Gordon Brown ordered the sale of 400 tonnes of gold reserves.
    Gold per troy oz (see here)

    Sep 1999 : £159
    Jan 2000 : £174
    Apr 2001 : £180
    Apr 2002 : £210
    Apr 2003 : £212
    Jan 2004 : £238
    Apr 2005 : £226
    Apr 2006 : £346

    Apr 2007 : £341
    Sep 2007 : £349
    Dec 2007 : £395

    Mar 2008 : £489

    Mar 2009 : £659
    Apr 2010 : £751
    Apr 2011 : £885
    Nov 2011 : £1101
    Jan 2012 : £1048
    Apr 2013 : £1014

    Just in case you're wondering how many troy oz in one tonne

    1 tonne = 32 150.7466 troy ounces

    400 tonnes is 400 x 32150.7466 oz...

    Price 2002 £2,700,662,714.4
    Price 2011 £14,159,188,802.64

    Ouch. But that's just peanuts compared to the deficit.


  14. #64

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    How does the current PM stand in comparison?

    I'm hearing very little criticism about him.
    The guy's a total cunting joke ... he and his posh-boy wanker cronies haven't got a fucking clue ... unfortunately the opposition are just as bad.

  15. #65

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    Here's an unedited clip of the MP's extempore speech—

    2.30 She gathers up steam
    4.30 Full-on ranting
    5.30 Thatcher was not a "Real Woman"
    6.30 end




  16. #66
    BENDERBOY
    Guest

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    ^ Best speech of the day.

  17. #67
    Keeland
    Guest

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by BENDERBOY View Post
    ^ Best speech of the day.
    The Speaker's putdown of that Tory fatcat SOB complaining about Jackson is priceless.

  18. #68

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    ^ Yes I was surprised. I thought the Speaker was supposed to be completely impartial.

  19. #69
    Keeland
    Guest

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    He was impartial.

    He wouldn't allow the MP to manipulate him into gagging Jackson or otherwise remonstrate against her on a bogus charge of unparliamentary language or procedure. The Speaker let the Tory MP know they both knew it was a crock.

    I don't know which party the speaker belongs to, but it's probably the Tories or the Lib Dems, speakers usually being chosen (or voted in, now in the U.K.?) from the government side, so it's not likely he was closing ranks with Jackson.

    Glenda Jackson for the new M!
    Last edited by Keeland; April 11th, 2013 at 09:11 PM.

  20. #70
    Virgin grasser92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    manchester
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    38

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by star-warrior View Post
    UK Goverment borrowing



    The large spike during the last days of Labour is due mostly in part to bailing out the banks, between 2008-9 and 2009-10 two separate £50 billion, (£50, 000, 000, 000, 000) or £100 bn of debt was added on top. If you look at the graph, without that debt when Alastair Darling left office, without that immense borrowing, the government was still borrowing £56.3 bn to fund all the things Whitehall wanted to do, including Armed Forces, NHS, Schools and Education etc.

    When business was booming, servicing the debt was not a big problem if the borrowing was under 40% of GDP. When 2008 hit and the stock markets declined, it became harder to find money to pay for the borrowing, as if you don't keep up with interest payments, it snowballs. In February 2013, GDP on public sector debt was equivalent to 73.5% of gross domestic product.

    Remember when Gordon Brown decide to sell off the UK's gold reserves? Here's a reminder

    It was between 1999 and 2002 when Gordon Brown ordered the sale of 400 tonnes of gold reserves.
    Gold per troy oz (see here)

    Sep 1999 : £159
    Jan 2000 : £174
    Apr 2001 : £180
    Apr 2002 : £210
    Apr 2003 : £212
    Jan 2004 : £238
    Apr 2005 : £226
    Apr 2006 : £346

    Apr 2007 : £341
    Sep 2007 : £349
    Dec 2007 : £395

    Mar 2008 : £489

    Mar 2009 : £659
    Apr 2010 : £751
    Apr 2011 : £885
    Nov 2011 : £1101
    Jan 2012 : £1048
    Apr 2013 : £1014

    Just in case you're wondering how many troy oz in one tonne

    1 tonne = 32 150.7466 troy ounces

    400 tonnes is 400 x 32150.7466 oz...

    Price 2002 £2,700,662,714.4
    Price 2011 £14,159,188,802.64

    Ouch. But that's just peanuts compared to the deficit.
    if you read further down the same article you lifted the graph from you will find this

    “When George Osborne became Chancellor, he set himself two targets.
    His core “fiscal mandate” was to be on course to balance the books over a rolling five-year period.
    His supplementary target was that net public-sector debt would fall as a share of GDP between 2014-15 and 2015-16.
    In December, the Office for Budget Responsibility (OBR) said that Mr Osborne was likely to miss this second target
    It forecasts that debt to GDP, excluding bail-outs will climb to 74.7pc of GDP in 2012/13, and will not begin to fall until the 2016-17 financial year.”

    I suppose you could say its going to fall, I doubt labour would have provided this type of cutting in a downturn type turnaround. And it hasn’t happened yet
    The reason they sold the gold then was they required somewhat credible immediate cash, to inject into the banks. Hence why the rbs group is something like 70/80% publicly owned. You perhaps suggest that we should have let the banks fail ?

  21. #71
    Keeland
    Guest

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.


  22. #72
    does this look slutty? ShihTzuTylenol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Paris
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    first Karen Silkwood, then Julia Child and that woman up in Madison county, now Thatcher....doesn't it seem a bit creepy that everyone Meryl Streep portrays in a movie ends up dead
    okay bye!

  23. #73
    Sex God GM1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    976

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    Funnily enough, I heard that she'd only been in hell for a day and had already shut down 4 furnaces.

    All joking aside, it's disgraceful the way some have celebrated her death. I can understand the grievances that some folk who are of an older generation have against her actions when in power, these folk wouldn't stoop so low as to hold parties or celebrations because she's dead - those are the actions of the ignorant and extreme.

    R.I.P to a mother and human being.

  24. #74
    does this look slutty? ShihTzuTylenol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Paris
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    I'm so sorry GM1989, is it 89? 85...I'm sorry GM1985, I didn't mean to upset you. sometimes I can be so insensitive without meaning to be...it's just that the climate for that joke was so perfect I had to take a shot


    please forgive me
    okay bye!

  25. #75
    Sex God GM1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    976

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    I wasn't referring to your post and didn't take offence

    I was referring to the fact that people here gathered like common criminals to celebrate the death of an old woman - most of whom don't know anything about or never experienced the difficulties faced in the wake of some of her policies.

    People have their right to express their opinions either way though I think some of the examples in the newspapers recently have been really disrespectful.

  26. #76
    does this look slutty? ShihTzuTylenol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Paris
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    so then (aside from being a tad disrespectful) you do think my joke killed?
    okay bye!

  27. #77
    Sex God GM1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    976

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    Well, it was smarter than my own joke

  28. #78
    loki81
    Guest

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShihTzuTylenol View Post
    first Karen Silkwood, then Julia Child and that woman up in Madison county, now Thatcher....doesn't it seem a bit creepy that everyone Meryl Streep portrays in a movie ends up dead
    well, maybe it's just morbid that Meryl Streep likes playing dead ladies as 2/3rds of those were dead before their movies were made

  29. #79
    Keeland
    Guest

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by GM1985 View Post
    I was referring to the fact that people here gathered like common criminals to celebrate the death of an old woman
    It's us common criminals who best recognize the superior criminal that was the Witch of Downing Street.

  30. #80
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    859

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    Oh, my sick sense of humor showing itself.......

    I forget, Am I dead?

  31. #81
    Sex God GM1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    976

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keeland View Post
    It's us common criminals who best recognize the superior criminal that was the Witch of Downing Street.
    Whatever she may have done, I still don't think it's appropriate for people to be gathering in crowds and teaching young children who have no idea who Margaret Thatcher is that it is acceptable to celebrate the death of an old woman.

  32. #82
    Keeland
    Guest

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    Lots of deaths are celebrated, such as bin Laden's. Besides, Thatcher, the old psychopathatrix, will be celebrated by historians as the first bogeywoman.

    "Children, eat your rutabagas or Thatcher the bogeywoman will get you!"

    In a generation or less, that'll become "Mummy! Don't turn out the night light! Thatcher the bogeywoman will get me!"

  33. #83
    Sex God GM1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    976

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keeland View Post
    Lots of deaths are celebrated, such as bin Laden's. Besides, Thatcher, the old psychopathatrix, will be celebrated by historians as the first bogeywoman.

    "Children, eat your rutabagas or Thatcher the bogeywoman will get you!"

    In a generation or less, that'll become "Mummy! Don't turn out the night light! Thatcher the bogeywoman will get me!"
    There's a difference between a mass murderer such as Bin Laden or Hitler and someone who made crappy political choices as Thatcher did.

  34. #84
    BENDERBOY
    Guest

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.


  35. #85
    Keeland
    Guest

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by GM1985 View Post
    There's a difference between a mass murderer such as Bin Laden or Hitler and someone who made crappy political choices as Thatcher did.
    Godwin's Law rulez.

  36. #86
    Sex God GM1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    976

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keeland View Post
    Godwin's Law rulez.
    It totally does!

  37. #87
    Dejavudoo
    Guest

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by GM1985 View Post
    It totally does!
    That's it, then. Thread over.

  38. #88
    Are you man enough? unloadonme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    York, Englandshire
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    171,426

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by GM1985 View Post
    There's a difference between a mass murderer such as Bin Laden or Hitler and someone who made crappy difficult but correct political choices as Thatcher did.
    Your posts have been very respectful, but this one was veering off message.

    Thank goodness that dreadful song failed to reach Number 1.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-22145306

  39. #89
    Sex God GM1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    976

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by unloadonme View Post
    Your posts have been very respectful, but this one was veering off message.

    Thank goodness that dreadful song failed to reach Number 1.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-22145306
    Thanks and I agree to an extent - her choices must have been difficult, some of which did benefit the country, but from the point of view of a lot of folk up here, some of those choices she made were crappy.

    The entry of this song into the Top 10 was again just another sign of disrespect.

  40. #90
    Pianist
    Guest

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    OMG! She's STILL dead?

  41. #91
    Keeland
    Guest

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pianist View Post
    OMG! She's STILL dead?
    She's trapped in a cave because no one's rolled the stone aside.

  42. #92
    Pianist
    Guest

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keeland View Post
    She's trapped in a cave because no one's rolled the stone aside.
    Well that's gotta be frustrating. Shoulda planned for that just a little better hey?

  43. #93
    Are you man enough? unloadonme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    York, Englandshire
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    171,426

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    Big Ben is to be silenced for the duration of the funeral.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-22157022

  44. #94
    Reunited
    medic1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Edinburgh Scotland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    6,925
    Blog Entries
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by unloadonme View Post
    Margaret Thatcher was without doubt the greatest peace-time British Prime Minister of the twentieth century and for me today is a very sad day indeed.

    In the 1970s the British economy was virtually wrecked. The Lady restructured it, reversed much of the post-war nationalisation of industry, cut taxes and effectively dealt with the trade unions which had been holding the country to ransom for years. By the time she left office, the British economy had been transformed into one of the strongest in the western world. She was respected abroad by such diverse leaders as Ronald Reagan and Mikhail Gorbachev and fought for Britain's interests in the EU, the Falklands and elsewhere.

    The unnecessarily spiteful views of many of those posting above are not representative of the British public as a whole. Yes, The Lady polarised opinion and may still be considered, particularly by the lower orders and in the Celtic fringes, to have been divisive. However, remember that she won three consecutive general elections and lost office because of the treachery of fellow Conservative MPs rather than at the ballot box.
    Just read your post , "the lower orders and the celtic fringes" as for the treachery of fellow conservative MP`s , fuck all new there.. .

  45. #95
    Reunited
    medic1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Edinburgh Scotland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    6,925
    Blog Entries
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by unloadonme View Post
    Margaret Thatcher was without doubt the greatest peace-time British Prime Minister of the twentieth century and for me today is a very sad day indeed.

    In the 1970s the British economy was virtually wrecked. The Lady restructured it, reversed much of the post-war nationalisation of industry, cut taxes and effectively dealt with the trade unions which had been holding the country to ransom for years. By the time she left office, the British economy had been transformed into one of the strongest in the western world. She was respected abroad by such diverse leaders as Ronald Reagan and Mikhail Gorbachev and fought for Britain's interests in the EU, the Falklands and elsewhere.

    The unnecessarily spiteful views of many of those posting above are not representative of the British public as a whole. Yes, The Lady polarised opinion and may still be considered, particularly by the lower orders and in the Celtic fringes, to have been divisive. However, remember that she won three consecutive general elections and lost office because of the treachery of fellow Conservative MPs rather than at the ballot box.
    Just read your post , "the lower orders and the celtic fringes" as for the treachery of fellow conservative MP`s , fuck all new there.. .

  46. #96
    Are you man enough? unloadonme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    York, Englandshire
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    171,426

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by medic1 View Post
    Just read your post, "the lower orders and the Celtic fringes" ...
    I know what I wrote.

    Quote Originally Posted by medic1 View Post
    ... as for the treachery of fellow conservative MP's, fuck all new there...
    Fair enough. Stating the obvious twice in one post is inexcusable.

  47. #97
    JUB Addict LeicsDom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Leicester UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,837

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by GM1985 View Post
    Thanks and I agree to an extent - her choices must have been difficult, some of which did benefit the country, but from the point of view of a lot of folk up here, some of those choices she made were crappy.

    The entry of this song into the Top 10 was again just another sign of disrespect.
    So much of the bluster and venom turned out to be hot air on the day and very little disruption was caused.
    One Police officer on the day said it was a blessing that it was raining as that kept all the troublemakers away!
    So much for the conviction of their beliefs!

  48. #98
    Reunited
    medic1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Edinburgh Scotland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    6,925
    Blog Entries
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by unloadonme View Post
    I know what I wrote.



    Fair enough. Stating the obvious twice in one post is inexcusable.
    What an arrogant man , yep i stated the obvious twice , this was because i thought my original post had not gone through .
    It must be great to be living in Avalon , unlike us who belong to the Celtic fringe.............. .

  49. #99
    Are you man enough? unloadonme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    York, Englandshire
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    171,426

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by unloadonme View Post
    I know what I wrote.

    Fair enough. Stating the obvious twice in one post is inexcusable.
    Quote Originally Posted by medic1 View Post
    What an arrogant man , yep i stated the obvious twice , this was because i thought my original post had not gone through .
    It must be great to be living in Avalon , unlike us who belong to the Celtic fringe.............. .
    Just steady on before you start hurling insults about. I meant that I'd stated two obvious things in my original post which you'd quoted from. Your duplicate post was obviously just a glitch.

  50. #100
    Reunited
    medic1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Edinburgh Scotland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    6,925
    Blog Entries
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Breaking News Margaret Thatcher Dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by unloadonme View Post
    Just steady on before you start hurling insults about. I meant that I'd stated two obvious things in my original post which you'd quoted from. Your duplicate post was obviously just a glitch.
    Yes , it was just a glitch so why demean by saying stating the obvious is inexcusable ?
    As for obvious just what do you mean by the lower orders , and just how am i supposed to take the comment about the Celtic fringe ?

    I have always read your posts and though i do not agree with many of them i do like the way you usually make a point , though polarising certain elements of our society by saying what are quite insulting comments does you a disservice .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.