JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Results 1 to 34 of 34
  1. #1
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,855

    Code of Conduct

    The Christian Right Is Panicking Because They Know They Are Losing

    This article at Alternet is the same as the one at Smirking Chimp. I put Smirking Chimp's url for those who want to read the same thing.
    This is certainly good to see, if these "Christians" are afraid. Good for them. I like Jim Garlow's remark!

    http://www.alternet.org/christian-ri...t=9&paging=off

    Smirking Chimp / By Bill Berkowitz
    http://www.smirkingchimp.com/thread/...d-of-the-world

    The Christian Right Is Panicking Because They Know They Are Losing
    They know the tide of public opinion has turned against them on gay marriage.

    April 2, 2013 |

    Christians will be “forced underground.”
    – Pastor Jim Garlow

    Legalizing gay marriage will spell "the death of capitalism."
    – Matthew Hagee

    If the Supreme Court rules in favor of gay marriage it "will have lost its legitimacy in its entirety."
    – Matt Barber & Mat Staver

    Marching against same-sex marriage felt like being involved in the “Civil Rights Movement.”
    – Brian Brown

    Gays and lesbians “hate God’s law and therefore they do hate God.”
    – Peter LaBarbera
    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  2. #2
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: The Christian Right Is Panicking Because They Know They Are Losing

    They aren't just losing in the US. They are losing throughout the developed world. They have been dealt defeats. I see gay marriage bills advancing in various other countries, like in Latin America (South America in particular)... they are afraid because they know they are losing grip. And legalizing gay marriage will spell the "death of capitalism"? Lulz. As far as the rest of the quotes... these people are ignorant beyond belief.

  3. #3
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: The Christian Right Is Panicking Because They Know They Are Losing

    Comments like these are spreading like wildfire through the conservative ranks. It's impossible to keep track of them now, except for the big ones like Rush Limbaugh (no pun intended).

  4. #4
    Sex God Mariatenebre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Transexual Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Posts
    941

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Christian Right Is Panicking Because They Know They Are Losing

    Quote Originally Posted by White Eagle View Post
    This article at Alternet is the same as the one at Smirking Chimp. I put Smirking Chimp's url for those who want to read the same thing.
    This is certainly good to see, if these "Christians" are afraid. Good for them. I like Jim Garlow's remark!

    http://www.alternet.org/christian-ri...t=9&paging=off

    Smirking Chimp / By Bill Berkowitz
    http://www.smirkingchimp.com/thread/...d-of-the-world

    The Christian Right Is Panicking Because They Know They Are Losing
    They know the tide of public opinion has turned against them on gay marriage.

    April 2, 2013 |

    Christians will be “forced underground.”
    – Pastor Jim Garlow

    Legalizing gay marriage will spell "the death of capitalism."
    – Matthew Hagee

    If the Supreme Court rules in favor of gay marriage it "will have lost its legitimacy in its entirety."
    – Matt Barber & Mat Staver

    Marching against same-sex marriage felt like being involved in the “Civil Rights Movement.”
    – Brian Brown

    Gays and lesbians “hate God’s law and therefore they do hate God.”
    – Peter LaBarbera
    Well on the firs comment no Christians will not be forced underground they will simply be forced to accept equal rights for a group they hate. Gay marriage has nothing to do with Capitalism and in fact will provide more stable homes thus aiding capitalism. As for "marriage legitimacy" it will not destroy this anymore then rampant divorces will and in fact will provide more stable marriages. Next marching against same sex marriage is more like being on the opposite side of the Civil Rights Movement like for instance the anti race mixers. Also why shouldn't gays hate the Christian god's law and the god himself. This god is homophobic, sexist, racist and orders countless barbaric actions in the Bible. Gays, women and non Christians definitely should hate Christianity and all of the Abrahamic religions as they are virtually the fount of homophobic patriarchy.

  5. #5
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,815

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Christian Right Is Panicking Because They Know They Are Losing

    They are just being made irrelevant, nobody cares about them enough to persecute them.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  6. #6
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,765

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Christian Right Is Panicking Because They Know They Are Losing

    I want to see some evidence that they are "Panicking".


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  7. #7
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: The Christian Right Is Panicking Because They Know They Are Losing

    Um the OP did post an article on some very reactionary quotes... and it is indicative of levels of panic. The same thing is the case with the republican party which is ripping itself apart.

  8. #8
    JUB Addict chrisrobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,168

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Christian Right Is Panicking Because They Know They Are Losing

    Quote Originally Posted by Telstra View Post
    I want to see some evidence that they are "Panicking".
    Conservative Radio Host, Reverend Suggest Gay Marriage And Kim Jong Un Threats Linked

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2992018.html

    Is psychosis a form of panic? I'm astonished these self-appointed links to God are so prevalent. Bumper sticker: Religious Right - "They're not religious and they're not right."

    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

  9. #9
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: The Christian Right Is Panicking Because They Know They Are Losing

    http://aattp.org/homophobic-kid-call...-easter-video/ - Wow... watch this video. If this isn't child abuse I don't know what is. This is the Christian Right for you... brainwashing children... I cannot post the video on this forum because of the rules. Shocking stuff.

  10. #10
    JUB Addicts Orlandude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Orlando
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    4,557

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Christian Right Is Panicking Because They Know They Are Losing

    Legalizing gay marriage won't spell the death of capitalism. It will spell the end of the last vestige of civil rights that the government can't control anymore. The last generations won their battles against discrimination of women and people of color. This gay issue is the last thing left, which is why the far right is holding onto to this battle so desperately. It is now illegal to deny women their rights and it is now illegal to deny people of color their rights. Hopefully soon...it will finally be illegal to deny gay and lesbians their rights to the same constitutional privileges and government benefits and perks afforded married heterosexuals.

  11. #11
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    62,613

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Christian Right Is Panicking Because They Know They Are Losing

    I'll be on pin and needles until they make their rulings. I'd hate to them dismiss DOMA on standing or uphold it.

  12. #12
    Sex God Mariatenebre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Transexual Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Posts
    941

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Christian Right Is Panicking Because They Know They Are Losing

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    http://aattp.org/homophobic-kid-call...-easter-video/ - Wow... watch this video. If this isn't child abuse I don't know what is. This is the Christian Right for you... brainwashing children... I cannot post the video on this forum because of the rules. Shocking stuff.
    I would respond to that kid that in more civilized times we would throw people like him to lions. Anyone who supports death for homosexuals and those that support them is worthy of death and torture as is the god they worship.

  13. #13
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    62,613

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Christian Right Is Panicking Because They Know They Are Losing

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlandude View Post
    Legalizing gay marriage won't spell the death of capitalism. It will spell the end of the last vestige of civil rights that the government can't control anymore. The last generations won their battles against discrimination of women and people of color. This gay issue is the last thing left, which is why the far right is holding onto to this battle so desperately. It is now illegal to deny women their rights and it is now illegal to deny people of color their rights. Hopefully soon...it will finally be illegal to deny gay and lesbians their rights to the same constitutional privileges and government benefits and perks afforded married heterosexuals.
    The abortion issue,as well as issues facing the trans community will still be going on long after the fight for gay marriage is won.

  14. #14
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: The Christian Right Is Panicking Because They Know They Are Losing

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja108 View Post
    The abortion issue,as well as issues facing the trans community will still be going on long after the fight for gay marriage is won.
    The abortion issue will never go away. That is a permanent fixture of US social politics.

    Eventually, support for GENDA will be insurmountable, and it will be attached to the defense bill sooner or later in the Senate.

  15. #15
    ecce homo rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    32,993

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Christian Right Is Panicking Because They Know They Are Losing

    The panic of the fundamentalist old testamentarians makes me very happy.

  16. #16
    Sex God prudyprudestein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    West Hollywood
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    605

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Christian Right Is Panicking Because They Know They Are Losing

    Many on the side of the Christian Right fear change of any kind. They prefer a belief system that is very ordered, cut and dry, every one walk in step together. They tend to be very dogmatic, stuck in a system of do's and don'ts, hold more to the teachings of the old testament, and have a mentality that God is going to get you or an angry God. They seem to forget that Christians have been freed from all that lock step mentality of rules and regulations. They have forgotten that Grace, unmerited favor, and the "rule" of love is what New Testament Christianity is all about. I am Christian with the view that equality, justice and a good sprinkling of love for humanity and my neighbor is what life is all about. I do not fear change but embrace it. It is so much easier to live by love than fear.

  17. #17
    JUB Addict chrisrobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,168

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Christian Right Is Panicking Because They Know They Are Losing

    Quote Originally Posted by prudyprudestein View Post
    Many on the side of the Christian Right fear change of any kind. They prefer a belief system that is very ordered, cut and dry, every one walk in step together. They tend to be very dogmatic, stuck in a system of do's and don'ts, hold more to the teachings of the old testament, and have a mentality that God is going to get you or an angry God. They seem to forget that Christians have been freed from all that lock step mentality of rules and regulations. They have forgotten that Grace, unmerited favor, and the "rule" of love is what New Testament Christianity is all about. I am Christian with the view that equality, justice and a good sprinkling of love for humanity and my neighbor is what life is all about. I do not fear change but embrace it. It is so much easier to live by love than fear.
    Excellent post! If I may add:

    The fixation of the Old Testament by the neocons (aka "born again Christians") has always intrigued me. Their insistence on using the O.T. as a weapon for the purpose to further their sick, twisted agenda to gain power and political advantage is pathetic."

    I'm no preacher (Lord knows) but I distinctly remember from the Gospel according to St. Luke: "And the angel said unto them (shepherds) do not be afraid for I bring you good news of great joy which shall come to all the people. For there will be born to you today, a savior who is Christ the Lord.

    Do not be afraid
    All the thumpers know is fear.

    good news
    Another name for the New Testament

    great joy which shall come to all the people
    The Neocons want us to have a joyless existence - just like they have.

    "Fear plus hate equals power." - George Orwell from 1984

    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

  18. #18
    A Total Bottom mbamike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,610

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Christian Right Is Panicking Because They Know They Are Losing

    The conservative fundamentalist are being a great deal over dramatic. All this rhetoric can cease if they just go to the original Hebrew and Koine Greek to read what the Scriptures actually say rather than rely on outdated interpretations.

    All of the Scriptures the fundamentalists use to condemn homosexuality is referring to idolatry.

    Homophobia kills!

  19. #19
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,855

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Christian Right Is Panicking Because They Know They Are Losing

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariatenebre View Post
    I would respond to that kid that in more civilized times we would throw people like him to lions. Anyone who supports death for homosexuals and those that support them is worthy of death and torture as is the god they worship.
    That kid is gonna be a good Republicant when he gets old enough to vote. Here, I thought all the old ones were dying off. Then we get a whole new batch!
    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  20. #20

    Re: The Christian Right Is Panicking Because They Know They Are Losing

    Quote Originally Posted by White Eagle View Post
    That kid is gonna be a good Republicant when he gets old enough to vote. Here, I thought all the old ones were dying off. Then we get a whole new batch!
    Religion is dying, just not fast enough.

  21. #21
    Pianist
    Guest

    Re: The Christian Right Is Panicking Because They Know They Are Losing

    This only pertains to the US of A... as that's the ONLY country god is concerned about. None of this has happened in other countries that allow for same-sex marriage because god doesn't give a himself-damn about those loser, good-for-nothing, useless AND worthless, Satan-has-them-all-in-the-palm-of-his-hand-and-has-them-bent-over-butt-fucking-them-for-his-pleasure-so-they're-all-going-to-burn-forever-in-hell countries anyway.

  22. #22
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Christian Right Is Panicking Because They Know They Are Losing

    Quote Originally Posted by White Eagle View Post
    That kid is gonna be a good Republicant when he gets old enough to vote. Here, I thought all the old ones were dying off. Then we get a whole new batch!
    This is the downfall of homeschooling and why many countries have banned it.

  23. #23
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Christian Right Is Panicking Because They Know They Are Losing

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    The panic of the fundamentalist old testamentarians makes me very happy.
    and who says there are no miracles

  24. #24
    Sex God Mariatenebre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Transexual Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Posts
    941

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Christian Right Is Panicking Because They Know They Are Losing

    Quote Originally Posted by JockBoy87 View Post
    The abortion issue will never go away. That is a permanent fixture of US social politics.

    Eventually, support for GENDA will be insurmountable, and it will be attached to the defense bill sooner or later in the Senate.
    Well if people just accept the scientific consensus that a fetus/embryo/cluster of cells is not a life or a person then this issue will go away. However trans issues will be an issue to be dealt with. As well as general hate against LGBT people in culture.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbamike View Post
    The conservative fundamentalist are being a great deal over dramatic. All this rhetoric can cease if they just go to the original Hebrew and Koine Greek to read what the Scriptures actually say rather than rely on outdated interpretations.

    All of the Scriptures the fundamentalists use to condemn homosexuality is referring to idolatry.
    Yeah and because verses encouraging religious intolerance are so much better.
    Quote Originally Posted by White Eagle View Post
    That kid is gonna be a good Republicant when he gets old enough to vote. Here, I thought all the old ones were dying off. Then we get a whole new batch!
    Oh well you know that he got this shit from his parents.
    Last edited by Mariatenebre; April 3rd, 2013 at 07:33 PM.

  25. #25
    Suck my dick, Scalia! FuryOfFirestorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Edgewater, FL
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,216
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Christian Right Is Panicking Because They Know They Are Losing

    Quote Originally Posted by White Eagle View Post
    This article at Alternet is the same as the one at Smirking Chimp. I put Smirking Chimp's url for those who want to read the same thing.
    This is certainly good to see, if these "Christians" are afraid. Good for them. I like Jim Garlow's remark!

    http://www.alternet.org/christian-ri...t=9&paging=off

    Smirking Chimp / By Bill Berkowitz
    http://www.smirkingchimp.com/thread/...d-of-the-world

    The Christian Right Is Panicking Because They Know They Are Losing
    They know the tide of public opinion has turned against them on gay marriage.

    April 2, 2013 |

    Christians will be “forced underground.”
    – Pastor Jim Garlow

    Legalizing gay marriage will spell "the death of capitalism."
    – Matthew Hagee

    If the Supreme Court rules in favor of gay marriage it "will have lost its legitimacy in its entirety."
    – Matt Barber & Mat Staver

    Marching against same-sex marriage felt like being involved in the “Civil Rights Movement.”
    – Brian Brown

    Gays and lesbians “hate God’s law and therefore they do hate God.”
    – Peter LaBarbera
    Let me pass these quotes through my "Batshit to English" translator and see what we get:

    Deeeeeerrrrrrppppp
    - Pastor Jim Garlow

    HHHUUUUURRRRRRRRR
    -Matthew Hagee

    Herp de derp de diddly do!
    -Matt Barber & Mat Staver

    *farting noises*
    -Brian Brown

    I pooped myself!
    -Peter LaBarbera

  26. #26
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,855

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Christian Right Is Panicking Because They Know They Are Losing

    Quote Originally Posted by maxpowr9 View Post
    This is the downfall of homeschooling and why many countries have banned it.
    Ah, yes, good point.
    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  27. #27
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    62,613

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Christian Right Is Panicking Because They Know They Are Losing

    Homeschooling in many cases is simply brainwashing.

  28. #28
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    102,819
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Christian Right Is Panicking Because They Know They Are Losing

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    http://aattp.org/homophobic-kid-call...-easter-video/ - Wow... watch this video. If this isn't child abuse I don't know what is. This is the Christian Right for you... brainwashing children... I cannot post the video on this forum because of the rules. Shocking stuff.
    Kids like this are celebrated as "heroes" in many groups.

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    The panic of the fundamentalist old testamentarians makes me very happy.
    As I commented today when listening to some so-called Christian preaching, "You people should read this book called "the New Testament!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Pianist View Post
    This only pertains to the US of A... as that's the ONLY country god is concerned about. None of this has happened in other countries that allow for same-sex marriage because god doesn't give a himself-damn about those loser, good-for-nothing, useless AND worthless, Satan-has-them-all-in-the-palm-of-his-hand-and-has-them-bent-over-butt-fucking-them-for-his-pleasure-so-they're-all-going-to-burn-forever-in-hell countries anyway.
    That stupid Great Awakening sermon about a shining city on a hill....

    The belief that the US is now "God's nation" is arguably the greatest Christian heresy seen by anyone living.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  29. #29
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    62,613

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Christian Right Is Panicking Because They Know They Are Losing

    I get pisted off any time I hear someone say the U.S. was founded as a Christian nation. No mention is made of the Natives who had been living here for thousands of years.

  30. #30
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: The Christian Right Is Panicking Because They Know They Are Losing

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja108 View Post
    I get pisted off any time I hear someone say the U.S. was founded as a Christian nation. No mention is made of the Natives who had been living here for thousands of years.
    A Christian nation and a majority Christian nation are two very different things. Most European countries are Christian nations, but the US must never be.

  31. #31
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    62,613

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Christian Right Is Panicking Because They Know They Are Losing

    Most of them might be but they are still years ahead of the U.S. in treating its citizens well.

  32. #32
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,855

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Christian Right Is Panicking Because They Know They Are Losing

    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  33. #33
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: The Christian Right Is Panicking Because They Know They Are Losing

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja108 View Post
    Most of them might be but they are still years ahead of the U.S. in treating its citizens well.
    Precisely right. Western Europe knows how to keep religion out of politics. That's why the state religion is not such a big deal there. The religious right desperately wants generic evangelical Protestantism as the official religion of the US.

  34. #34
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    62,613

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Christian Right Is Panicking Because They Know They Are Losing

    Indeed they do...just look at North Carolina.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.