JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 105

Thread: Gay Labels

  1. #1
    CupidBoy
    Guest

    Gay Labels

    Some of the terms we use to identify a type of guy are hilarious to me. Labels as in: Twink, Bear, Daddy, etc.

    'Panda' makes me laugh, I guess that's an Asian Bear.

    What are your favorites and least favorites?

  2. #2
    KG8
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    36,289

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Labels

    'Otter' is one i just learned about...
    Gregster, Gumby, Muffin Man, Zer00ry, Zero, Tech Superhero ,Gumbicito, King Gumby VII, King Gumby VIII,
    King of NoVA, King with a Royal Scepter, Greggo.

  3. #3
    Count Hedgecula freefall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Jakarta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,685
    Blog Entries
    26

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Labels

    Something I found on the Net just earlier...not very updated but at least illuminating

    GAY SLANG DICTIONARY
    come now, my child. if we were planning to harm you, do you think
    we'd be lurking here beside the path in the darkest part of the forest?

  4. #4
    CupidBoy
    Guest

    Re: Gay Labels

    Quote Originally Posted by freefall View Post
    Something I found on the Net just earlier...not very updated but at least illuminating

    GAY SLANG DICTIONARY
    Oh, this is brilliant, thank you for sharing.

  5. #5
    Count Hedgecula freefall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Jakarta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,685
    Blog Entries
    26

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Labels

    ^Mind you that it's completely devoid of images including GIFs, potentially a wall of text, and may induce headache, dizziness, extreme boredom, sleepiness, as well as bouts of ridiculousness and annoyance

    come now, my child. if we were planning to harm you, do you think
    we'd be lurking here beside the path in the darkest part of the forest?

  6. #6
    Young at Heart ravenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gosford
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,593
    Blog Entries
    15

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Labels

    My least favourite is old.

    My favourite is slutty-cum-dumpster.

  7. #7
    I love the way you laugh. Thynight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,109

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Labels

    Quote Originally Posted by CupidBoy View Post
    'Panda' makes me laugh, I guess that's an Asian Bear.

    Most people laugh when I've told them I'm a panda. You are not alone.
    I couldn't get my mind off you all day.
    ~~~~ ~~

  8. #8
    JUB Addict EuroSoccer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    1,312

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Labels

    Quote Originally Posted by freefall View Post
    ^Mind you that it's completely devoid of images including GIFs, potentially a wall of text, and may induce headache, dizziness, extreme boredom, sleepiness, as well as bouts of ridiculousness and annoyance

    That's exactly the way I feel reading some of Jubbers posts...............
    Last edited by EuroSoccer; March 30th, 2013 at 02:23 AM.

  9. #9
    JUB Addict wilbur33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,113

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Labels

    Quote Originally Posted by EuroSoccer View Post
    That's exactly the way I feel reading some of Jubbers posts...............
    Are you sure? Because that's usually a reaction to OVERstimulation.

  10. #10
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,525
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Labels

    alway a thang is labels

    ssssh'

    hokay dokay
    internet 2 air cum wit centurys vintage poo
    -OLAY-"smile"-OLAY-

  11. #11
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    44,929
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Labels

    Is there a term for those who repeatedly insist that they're "individuals", and not part of the gay community let alone any subset thereof, despite showing every possible indicator of being such? Those are my favorites.

    Lex

  12. #12
    JUB Addict FanofFiction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    4,337

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Labels

    A lot of them are stupid. Why are so many of them named after animals? Otter... that's dumb. I actually like labels, I just wish ours didn't sound so stupid.

  13. #13
    TheSpectatingLoner
    Guest

    Re: Gay Labels

    Quote Originally Posted by CupidBoy View Post
    Some of the terms we use to identify a type of guy are hilarious to me.
    Same to me. Hilarious in a horrible way. I'd call it "immature." Seriously my least favorite thing about "the lifestyle." When I hear that my straight friends know terms like "bear," I seriously want to run far far away.

  14. #14
    animalius
    Guest

    Re: Gay Labels

    Potato queen. Rice queen. Sticky rice.
    Last edited by animalius; March 30th, 2013 at 08:36 AM.

  15. #15
    Gay and Deaf! DeafFoxDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    jacksonville
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,460
    Blog Entries
    7

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Labels

    I never understand why gays must label each others after animals or food

    my least favorite is cum dumper, favorite..none, lol
    Last edited by DeafFoxDemon; March 30th, 2013 at 08:56 AM.
    Dorothy: Look, fluffhead. Why should I deny being in denial? I never said I was in denial, YOU are the one who said I was in denial, and don't you deny it.

  16. #16
    BENDERBOY
    Guest

    Re: Gay Labels

    Labels are a lazy/easy way to pidgeonhole people instead of getting to know them as individuals

  17. #17
    Gay and Deaf! DeafFoxDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    jacksonville
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,460
    Blog Entries
    7

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Labels

    Quote Originally Posted by BENDERBOY View Post
    Labels are a lazy/easy way to pidgeonhole people instead of getting to know them as individuals
    I wish there is a way for us to " like" your comment!
    Dorothy: Look, fluffhead. Why should I deny being in denial? I never said I was in denial, YOU are the one who said I was in denial, and don't you deny it.

  18. #18
    TheSpectatingLoner
    Guest

    Re: Gay Labels

    Quote Originally Posted by BENDERBOY View Post
    Labels are a lazy/easy way to pidgeonhole people instead of getting to know them as individuals
    Love button.

  19. #19
    animalius
    Guest

    Re: Gay Labels

    Quote Originally Posted by BENDERBOY View Post
    Labels are a lazy/easy way to pidgeonhole people instead of getting to know them as individuals
    You make it sound like it's a bad thing. Human beings are wired naturally to look for patterns in a person or group of people. Too much of it obviously is a bad thing. But if done in moderation, it helps us to generally know how to deal with certain types of people.

    The world has 6 billion people. We can't possibly get to know every single person we come across in our lives. IN certain circumstances, we need to categorize in order to both understand the world and interact properly with it.

    For example, do I have to get to know every American out there on an individual and personal level or can I just assume some of the most basic things when encountering an American? Can I say "hi" or "hello" or "how ya doing" to an American or do I have to get to know them personally first so I can make sure they won't take offense at such greetings?

    I know I know, we're talking about individuals within a civilization. Let's look at certain people. I've met quite a few potato queens in my area. Some of them have even admitted to me that they would not ever date guy other than a white guy. Do I need to get to try to get to know why they are this way or is it safe for me to just stay away from them?

    And certain words in the gay community are meant to describe a person physically. For example, my boyfriend hates the label "twink", but that's what he is. What do you think of a twink? Skinny, hairless, young, boyish looking, kinda feminine but not fruity, usually white, bottom, etc. That's what he is. Rather than having to say all those physical attributes out, can't I just use a universal term to describe him? It's not demeaning by any mean. It's just how he looks and acts.

    My ex was a bear. He had a mustache, muscular but hairy body, meaty, has width, low voice, etc. Coincidentally, he was also gay. Instead of me giving out all the terms to describe him, a single word "bear" pretty much sums it all up.

    Just don't categorize too much. For instance, all gay guys like to suck dick. That's a little too much, because I know I sure as hell don't like to do it.

    Life is a lot more complicated than your fortune cookie sentence.

  20. #20
    ( ┤・ _ ・) wha?
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,379

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Labels

    Quote Originally Posted by CupidBoy View Post
    What are your favorites and least favorites?
    Musclebear

    Boi

  21. #21
    Thankfully Liberal & Gay
    frankfrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois (Agent Provocateur and Refujiunderground you can do it)
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    15,419
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Labels

    Putting "labels" on things, concepts, etc. is, I think, innate to the human brain. Without this trait, I'm not even convinced that human "intelligence" would even exist. I feel that it is the framework for memory storage that goes on in our brains.

    Without labels, science would be impossible.

    So, love them or hate them, labeling gay people (and emotions, objects, geography, writing, etc.) is here to stay.
    "All legal U. S. residents who are 18 years or older, shall have an unconditional right to vote." - We need a 28th Amendment to the U. S. Constitution which resembles this...NOW!

    VOTING: Just remember: "Be careful of what you DON'T wish for. You might just get it." GET OUT AND VOTE for what you DO wish for.

    "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires" - Susan B. Anthony

  22. #22
    TheSpectatingLoner
    Guest

    Re: Gay Labels

    ^Arguments like that make me lol.

    Yes, I understand the purpose for labels in society. But I could live a damn good life without a need for a label specifically for big, hairy gay men. Or really skinny, young gay men. And any of the other billion superficial labels the gay community shops around.

    Language, articulation, prose... all beautiful things. I can voice a preference for older men without using the term "daddy." It's quite simple.
    Last edited by TheSpectatingLoner; March 30th, 2013 at 09:54 AM.

  23. #23
    RazorzEdge88
    Guest

    Re: Gay Labels

    Quote Originally Posted by frankfrank View Post
    Putting "labels" on things, concepts, etc. is, I think, innate to the human brain. Without this trait, I'm not even convinced that human "intelligence" would even exist. I feel that it is the framework for memory storage that goes on in our brains.

    Without labels, science would be impossible.

    So, love them or hate them, labeling gay people (and emotions, objects, geography, writing, etc.) is here to stay.
    So true.

    Virulent anti-label people amuse me. I'm tempted to ask SpectatingLoner why he calls himself black.

  24. #24
    RazorzEdge88
    Guest

    Re: Gay Labels

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSpectatingLoner View Post
    ^Arguments like that make me lol.

    Yes, I understand the purpose for labels in society. But I could live a damn good life without a need for a label specifically for big, hairy gay men. Or really skinny, young gay men. And any of the other billion superficial labels the gay community shops around.
    I can't speak for everyone, but there are plenty of bears like myself who feel excluded by the rest of the gay community, so the label very much has a constructive purpose for us.

  25. #25
    TheSpectatingLoner
    Guest

    Re: Gay Labels

    People who rush for a chance to filter individuals into categories amuse me.

  26. #26
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: Gay Labels

    Quote Originally Posted by DeafFoxDemon View Post
    my least favorite is cum dumper, favorite..none, lol
    LOL every time I hear that one, I can't help but laugh.

  27. #27
    TheSpectatingLoner
    Guest

    Re: Gay Labels

    Quote Originally Posted by animalius View Post
    You make it sound like it's a bad thing. Human beings are wired naturally to look for patterns in a person or group of people. Too much of it obviously is a bad thing.
    ..........

  28. #28
    TheSpectatingLoner
    Guest

    Re: Gay Labels

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorzEdge88 View Post
    I can't speak for everyone, but there are plenty of bears like myself who feel excluded by the rest of the gay community, so the label very much has a constructive purpose for us.
    As a gay Black man, I feel pretty ignored by society at times. I will now describe my kind as Chocolate Rainbows so that I can identify with other Chocolate Rainbows.

  29. #29
    RazorzEdge88
    Guest

    Re: Gay Labels

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSpectatingLoner View Post
    People who rush for a chance to filter individuals into categories amuse me.
    Apparently it's beyond amusement, as anyone who labels has drawn your consternation to the point that you refuse to association with someone.

  30. #30
    RazorzEdge88
    Guest

    Re: Gay Labels

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSpectatingLoner View Post
    As a gay Black man, I feel pretty ignored by society at times. I will now describe my kind as Chocolate Rainbows so that I can identify with other Chocolate Rainbows.
    You see, I recognize the plight of gay black men, so I have no problem with any term they'd want to use to identify themselves, and I certainly wouldn't call anyone immature or "run away" from them because of it.

    But I guess that's the difference between you and me. :c)

    Edit: I realize that part of your point is that you see some level of absurdity in people identifying themselves with animal terms, but the term bear actually makes more sense than you're realizing. Case in point, I had a girl at a party recently tell me I "look like a cute bear." And she had no familiarity with the gay terminology nor did she know I was gay at the time.
    Last edited by RazorzEdge88; March 30th, 2013 at 10:09 AM.

  31. #31
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: Gay Labels

    Quote Originally Posted by animalius View Post
    For instance, all gay guys like to suck dick. That's a little too much, because I know I sure as hell don't like to do it.

  32. #32
    animalius
    Guest

    Re: Gay Labels

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSpectatingLoner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by moi
    You make it sound like it's a bad thing. Human beings are wired naturally to look for patterns in a person or group of people. Too much of it obviously is a bad thing.
    ..........
    Haha, do you have trouble understanding the English language?

  33. #33
    TheSpectatingLoner
    Guest

    Re: Gay Labels

    I understood what you said. I just found the "obviously a bad thing" funny. You see exactly why it's such a bad thing and state so pretty much immediately.




    In response to your earlier post about assumptions about what you like sexually... sexuality labels amuse me for that reason.

    I love queer. Basically "I'm not straight." That I'm the most comfortable with. Because once I realized I wasn't straight, everything else become easier.

    When I identify myself as gay, I'm told by gays: "Isn't the point of being gay liking dick? Isn't the point of being gay liking REAL MEN?" Meanwhile, I like f2m transsexuals, I like fem guys.

    I also like women. But if I call myself "bisexual," I'm suddenly grilled on whether it's a 50/50 attraction or blah blah blah.

    Shit is fucking stupid.

    All the while, I've never once had a problem putting into words what I am and what I am not attracted to. So why sum up something so complex into one word? It's just weird to me. I understand why labels exists, I just give a side-eye to folks who are excited about filtering human beings into boxes instead of learning what makes the individual tick.
    Last edited by TheSpectatingLoner; March 30th, 2013 at 10:30 AM.

  34. #34
    TheSpectatingLoner
    Guest

    Re: Gay Labels

    Quote Originally Posted by animalius View Post
    For instance, all gay guys like to suck dick. That's a little too much, because I know I sure as hell don't like to do it.
    Last edited by TheSpectatingLoner; March 30th, 2013 at 11:02 AM.

  35. #35
    RazorzEdge88
    Guest

    Re: Gay Labels

    ^I love how you stopped responding to my posts when I made my strongest point. -_-

  36. #36
    animalius
    Guest

    Re: Gay Labels

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSpectatingLoner View Post
    I understood what you said. I just found the "obviously a bad thing" funny. You see exactly why it's such a bad thing and state so pretty much immediately.
    Too much of anything is a bad thing. That's what I meant. If you want to play the game of semantics, tell me. I'm pretty good with it.

    Do you want to play this game?

  37. #37
    Thankfully Liberal & Gay
    frankfrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois (Agent Provocateur and Refujiunderground you can do it)
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    15,419
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Labels

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSpectatingLoner View Post
    But I could live a damn good life without a need for a label specifically for big, hairy gay men. Or really skinny, young gay men. And any of the other billion superficial labels the gay community shops around.
    That long bolded phrase is "in search of" a shorter phrase, perhaps one word. Twink comes close, though I avoid that word because I think it just SOUNDS derogatory. That particular vowel sound seems to turn up often in some of the worst demographic slurs - certainly the ones used for Blacks, Latinos, and Chinese - the entire word even RHYMES with one of these. A modified sound for that vowel turns up in a horrible term for Jews as well. Also, twink is imprecise, because to some degree it means different things to different people. For example, a somewhat muscular, cute young guy may be a twink to one person, but fall outside the definition for someone else, because of the muscularity.

    But is trying to put labels on "big, hairy gay men" or "really skinny, young gay men" any different than the Inuit having more than 200 descriptions for snow (most of them being one or two words)?

    And if you did call yourself "bisexual" my respect for you would not move on the chart, even as much as a micro-angstrom. (An angstrom is one ten-billionth of a meter, so what I'm talking about is truly a very small change, if at all.)
    "All legal U. S. residents who are 18 years or older, shall have an unconditional right to vote." - We need a 28th Amendment to the U. S. Constitution which resembles this...NOW!

    VOTING: Just remember: "Be careful of what you DON'T wish for. You might just get it." GET OUT AND VOTE for what you DO wish for.

    "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires" - Susan B. Anthony

  38. #38
    TheSpectatingLoner
    Guest

    Re: Gay Labels

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorzEdge88 View Post
    ^I love how you stopped responding to my posts when I made my strongest point. -_-
    I didn't see any point whatsoever to your post so I left it alone. I just don't get it. Guess I'm missing something.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by frankfrank View Post
    That long bolded phrase is "in search of" a shorter phrase, perhaps one word. Twink comes close,
    I don't search for shorter words. I love the English language and do not need to simplify.

    I was also told by GLex months ago that twinks are white and have no ass. This is why labels suck.
    Last edited by TheSpectatingLoner; March 30th, 2013 at 11:06 AM.

  39. #39

    Re: Gay Labels

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSpectatingLoner View Post
    In response to your earlier post about assumptions about what you like sexually... sexuality labels amuse me for that reason.

    I love queer. Basically "I'm not straight." That I'm the most comfortable with. Because once I realized I wasn't straight, everything else become easier.

    When I identify myself as gay, I'm told by gays: "Isn't the point of being gay liking dick? Isn't the point of being gay liking REAL MEN?" Meanwhile, I like f2m transsexuals, I like fem guys.

    I also like women. But if I call myself "bisexual," I'm suddenly grilled on whether it's a 50/50 attraction or blah blah blah.

    Shit is fucking stupid.

    All the while, I've never once had a problem putting into words what I am and what I am not attracted to. So why sum up something so complex into one word? It's just weird to me. I understand why labels exists, I just give a side-eye to folks who are excited about filtering human beings into boxes instead of learning what makes the individual tick.
    ^For some reason this made my dick twitch. I suppose enlightenment could be a turn on.

  40. #40
    RazorzEdge88
    Guest

    Re: Gay Labels

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSpectatingLoner View Post
    I didn't see any point whatsoever to your post so I left it alone. I just don't get it. Guess I'm missing something.
    Uhhh...what? ^_-

    *notsureiftrolling.jpeg*

  41. #41

    Re: Gay Labels

    Quote Originally Posted by frankfrank View Post
    That long bolded phrase is "in search of" a shorter phrase, perhaps one word. Twink comes close, though I avoid that word because I think it just SOUNDS derogatory. That particular vowel sound seems to turn up often in some of the worst demographic slurs - certainly the ones used for Blacks, Latinos, and Chinese - the entire word even RHYMES with one of these. A modified sound for that vowel turns up in a horrible term for Jews as well. Also, twink is imprecise, because to some degree it means different things to different people. For example, a somewhat muscular, cute young guy may be a twink to one person, but fall outside the definition for someone else, because of the muscularity.

    But is trying to put labels on "big, hairy gay men" or "really skinny, young gay men" any different than the Inuit having more than 200 descriptions for snow (most of them being one or two words)?

    And if you did call yourself "bisexual" my respect for you would not change even by a micro-angstrom.
    That's because it is derogatory and passively racist at its core. Hostess never made cream-filled blonde sponge cake with brains...

  42. #42
    TheSpectatingLoner
    Guest

    Re: Gay Labels

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorzEdge88 View Post
    Uhhh...what? ^_-

    *notsureiftrolling.jpeg*
    I don't understand why you "need" the term bear or why it suddenly becomes useful because some girl at a party thought you looked like one. I just don't understand/can't relate to the entire thought process.

  43. #43
    RazorzEdge88
    Guest

    Re: Gay Labels

    *sigh* I thought I explained it adequately, but let me put it this way: if a guy says he's a bear or that he's part of the bear community, the term carries all sorts of connotations implying that guys like me will have a certain level of acceptance with this person that we can't find among the rest of the gay community.

    And you didn't get the point of my anecdote: it was to point out how the term is more fitting/less absurd than you think, not to claim that it makes it "useful."

  44. #44

    Re: Gay Labels

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSpectatingLoner View Post
    I don't understand why you "need" the term bear or why it suddenly becomes useful....
    It's useful for me becauseŚ Razor, you've always seemed so indistinct and anonymous behind your avatar.

  45. #45
    RazorzEdge88
    Guest

    Re: Gay Labels

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    It's useful for me because— Razor, you've always seemed so indistinct and anonymous behind your avatar.
    I've posted my pics many times. Incidentally, I've never seen yours, but I think the George Bernard Shaw--i.e. eugenics supporter--avatar really summed you up well enough.

  46. #46

    Re: Gay Labels

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    It's useful for me because— Razor, you've always seemed so indistinct and anonymous behind your avatar.
    I think you're missing the entire point of the internet.
    Don't do scat, kids. It means you're a Republican.

  47. #47
    RazorzEdge88
    Guest

    Re: Gay Labels

    Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin View Post
    I think you're missing the entire point of the internet.
    Nah, he's just a troll, which means he's good at the internet but bad at life.

  48. #48

    Re: Gay Labels

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorzEdge88 View Post
    ... I think the George Bernard Shaw-....avatar really summed you up well enough.
    Haven't you heard that George Bernard Shaw was a great playwright, wit, socialist, founder of the London School of Economics, anti-apartheid worker and friend to Gandhi?

    I hope you don't get your cultural history from Youtube (Giancarlo gets his knowledge of FD Rooseveldt from Youtube). Or do you get your cultural history second-hand from your college teacher?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin View Post
    I think you're missing the entire point of the internet.
    What do you mean? I thought the internet was about communication, not obfuscation.

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorzEdge88 View Post
    Nah, he's just a troll, which means he's good at the internet but bad at life.
    So what does that make you?
    Last edited by pat grimshaw; March 30th, 2013 at 11:47 AM.

  49. #49
    RazorzEdge88
    Guest

    Re: Gay Labels

    I can't wait until Pat starts making on-topic posts on Monday.

  50. #50

    Re: Gay Labels

    I can't wait until bearish Razor gets to know some facts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.