Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    JUB Addict
    Status
    Married (to a man)

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Have you Ever Been Arrested ?

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeltninja View Post
    I've been caught in the act of doing something goofy and illegal for shits and giggles by a cop I know. Fortunately, she saw it as the harmless, victimless crime that it was.

-d-
    You may dismiss it, but I for one will stand up for that watermelon! Victimless crime indeed….

huh?
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by bankside View Post
    You may dismiss it, but I for one will stand up for that watermelon! Victimless crime indeed….
    The watermelon doesn't think it's so victimless....
    FPNY
    Annoying JUBBERS since 2003

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I got a misdemeanor DUI in college after being pulled over for speeding.

Spent a day in jail, paid thousands of dollars in fines, and now have a criminal record.

Glad nobody was hurt, learned a lesson, and my life has been fine ever since. Funny because many people that I know who attacked me for it drink and drive themselves, just haven't been caught.

Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I was a shithead as a teenager and thought everything was solved with your fists. Hell looking back now I think I fought to hide my sexuality... at least I didn't calm down until I came out to myself. Because of that wild youth and my early years in the service, I have been in the cells of many prisons, jails and lower forms of restriction for many different reasons. Never ever wanna go back and hopefully never will. Don't have a record to show for it, so that is good... I can say it is all about who you know and not necessarily who you blow....
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

At 13 I was taken into custody by the court, no public trail or defense, all be cause I had been kicked out of school for poor grades.
    I was sent to a juvenile home for 1-1/2 yrs, ran away a few times from that, finally I was put in solitary for 3 days (long days) and then they slapped the cuffs on me and sent me back to the juvie home that I had ran from, I spent 18 mos. watching boys get raped and beat up, I was attacked but only had sex when I wanted it, was beat up by staff and fellow "inmates"
    I still hate there fuckin asses. Sorry.
    Last edited by peeonme; March 31st, 2013 at 08:56 AM.

blackbeltninja

Quote Originally Posted by bankside View Post
    Fucking treehuggers.

-d-

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I was in a middle east country having a night on the town with 2 French navy guys. (I know, right?) At closing time we couldn't get a taxi to take us back to the pier, they all claimed to be "closed". Well, I pulled a driver out of the cab and started to drive away. I guess the driver had a cell phone and called the authorities. In no time an armored car blocked the street. I backed up trying to get away, when a 2nd armored car blocked the rear. I told the frenchies to get and run, I think they were to busy pissing themselves and stayed behind and got caught. I managed to get away.

I stopped at their ship the next day and saw they had the shit beat out of them.

Thankfully Liberal & Gay
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    The United Snakes of Trump/Kardashian, LLC
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by peeonme View Post
    At 13 I was taken into custody by the court, no public trail or defense, all be cause I had been kicked out of school for poor grades.
    I was sent to a juvenile home for 1-1/2 yrs, ran away a few times from that, finally I was put in solitary for 3 days (long days) and then they slapped the cuffs on me and sent me back to the juvie home that I had ran from, I spent 18 mos. watching boys get raped and beat up, I was attacked but only had sex when I wanted it, was beat up by staff and fellow "inmates"
    I still hate there fuckin asses. Sorry.
    Holy hell, all of THAT because of poor grades? That is wrong on so many levels.
    BOSS: I'm sorry, but I'll have to lay you and Jack off. SUE: Can you just jack off? I feel like shit today.

"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires" - Susan B. Anthony

Florida protester in May 2016: DONALD TRUMP: "Make America Hate Again." Democratic National Convention, 26 July 2016: "LOVE TRUMPS HATE!"

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by frankfrank View Post
    Holy hell, all of THAT because of poor grades? That is wrong on so many levels.
    Sometimes I just shake my head and ask myself if it really happened, I know it did, but it seems like some bad dream.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Yep. I beat the shit out of somebody who deserved it. I'm not afraid to do it again if I have to. Spent about 6 hours at the county jail, not much worse than going to the DMV.

Funny enough, when I left they had to give me back my weed and pipe, 'cause I have a medical marijuana card.

Slut
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

i was arrested, i was pulled over for some unknown reason and it turned out i had an arrest warrant for driving without my headlights on, i'm was sure that was dismissed. I was supper polite and nice and when i was arrested i was treated like dirt and pushed around just like i tried to kill someone. I was in cuffs for 4 hours, strip-searched, for 6 hours i was 4 feet away from a rapist a drug dealer and possibly a killer. Not sure if the stories they told were true but they seemed like they could walk the talk. The room smelled like shit, the guards wouldn't tell me the time, i think they turned me into a future murderer of fat cops.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Hell no. Been stopped police twice last month on my bike though. Gets annoying.

Wise women & men with open minds have always learnt from
    and used the wisdom of those who've gone before us.
    The foolish simply follow other fools. - Diana Greentree