JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Results 1 to 44 of 44
  1. #1
    Kien
    Guest

    20 Reasons to be Against Gay Marriage

    http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/young...tween-a-man-an

    I don't even know what to say...but one thing's for sure. Girls can't be princesses without a king and a queen!

    Oh, and guys. It's Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. yolo

  2. #2
    JUB Addict LeicsDom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Leicester UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,868

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 20 Reasons to be Against Gay Marriage

    Duh! Of course they are going to get all those evangelical bigots slagging off gays and gay marriage.
    Hardly a cross section of a nation!

  3. #3
    boom boom chaos maker crimsonpaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,676
    Blog Entries
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 20 Reasons to be Against Gay Marriage

    If God was against homosexuals then I think God wouldn't have allowed it. You can't accept that God is all powerful creator and gave us free will and then try and say it wasn't God's design.

  4. #4
    JUB Addict Ontariobear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    London Ontario
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    1,523

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 20 Reasons to be Against Gay Marriage

    Did all these kids pass high school English? May be a reflection on the intelligence level of those asked/brainwashed.

  5. #5
    Porn Star ALBiMale1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Mandeville
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    333

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 20 Reasons to be Against Gay Marriage

    `

    Well that all proved there is still only 1 Reason to not support gay marriage:

    Blissful Ignorance

    `

  6. #6
    para0402
    Guest

    Re: 20 Reasons to be Against Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by ALBiMale1975 View Post
    `

    Well that all proved there is still only 1 Reason to not support gay marriage:

    Blissful Ignorance

    `
    Even that isn't a reason to be against gay marriage.

  7. #7
    Marty Saybrooke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,186

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 20 Reasons to be Against Gay Marriage

    Bigots :/ I bet half of 'em will think back about how dumb they were doing that
    I make my bed with the stars above my head and dream of a place called home.

  8. #8
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: 20 Reasons to be Against Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by ALBiMale1975 View Post
    `

    Well that all proved there is still only 1 Reason to not support gay marriage:

    Blissful Ignorance

    `


    Except it isn't blissful.

  9. #9
    animalius
    Guest

    Re: 20 Reasons to be Against Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Saybrooke View Post
    Bigots :/ I bet half of 'em will think back about how dumb they were doing that
    Yes, most will look back and see how dumb and ignorant they were.

    I'm pretty sure a lot of us here were once just as homophobic. When you grew up with homophobic parents and relatives, you don't really have a choice with your worldview.

  10. #10
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,612
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 20 Reasons to be Against Gay Marriage

    world cultures 20 amazin obvious
    *SSSSSSSSSSSH'*
    next century?
    *maybe if a survive sofas
    okay

    thankyou
    ya joice amoist startass await yas wens ya alls adun ya puffins
    _tis ways care ya shoes a windy day if ya palayas_

  11. #11
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,113

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 20 Reasons to be Against Gay Marriage

    Those asshole kids are too young to even know what sex is and have the smiley faces of the brainwashed---Bottom line--religious freaks only want married people to have sex with the possibility of pregnancy------that leaves us and most of the fucking straight world damed to hell

  12. #12
    Suck my dick, Scalia! FuryOfFirestorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Edgewater, FL
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,216
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 20 Reasons to be Against Gay Marriage

    "I can't be a Princess without a King and Queen"

    No, but you can be a selfish bitch.

  13. #13
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: 20 Reasons to be Against Gay Marriage

    "Marriage is a child-centered institution. Not and adult-centered one."

    Oh. Well, I guess all the straight child-free or infertile couples unable to have biological children will have to divorce asap.

  14. #14
    para0402
    Guest

    Re: 20 Reasons to be Against Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    "Marriage is a child-centered institution. Not and adult-centered one."

    Oh. Well, I guess all the straight child-free or infertile couples unable to have biological children will have to divorce asap.
    I have a nagging suspicion that they're saying to get married only if you've already got a bun in the oven...

  15. #15
    JP.
    Guest

    Re: 20 Reasons to be Against Gay Marriage



    I want to turn'in this one

    Well folks, the straighties play sympathetic card now..

  16. #16

    Re: 20 Reasons to be Against Gay Marriage

    ^I can picture cum dribbling from the side of that dude's mouth for some reason.

  17. #17
    JUB Addict SaskGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,789

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 20 Reasons to be Against Gay Marriage

    1. "Cause it's the right thing I can't see myself being with a woman ewww"
    Well, then don't be with a woman! What do you think, that if gay marriage was legalized, then people will be forced to be in gay relationships?!
    2. "Because is against God law, is a deadly sin"
    So is shaving your beard, and wearing clothes with two types of fabric... which you're doing in this very picture!
    3. "It's written in the Bible It is trve in all means. The marriage of one man and one women is what is right and what is true. I would not be the amazing kid I con now without my loving mom and dad. I support the truth of one man and one women marriage."
    Oh shut up you self-absorbed cunt.
    4. "I support marriage between man and woman because as God says, I believe as a true follower I believe of him. And I love him."
    Same old argument. NEXT
    5. "Well ifa man and lllan were to marry. God would have made a man in the beginning and would make fall in love but he made a man and toolc the rib of a man and placed in the woman. So they should be together."
    Yea, I'd be hiding my face too if I honestly believed that.
    6. "Its the nature that God gave us. And it should stay that way."
    It's, not its!
    7. God says honor your mother and father, not your mother and mother, or your father and father"
    The Bible also condones rape. Just saying.
    8. "God created humans as a MAN and a WOMAN It should not be changed or re-defined"
    Blah blah blah "God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve"... is that honestly the best you can come up with?
    9. "Because we as young people need parents for so many things. And Men and Woman make the people they produce I guess I /an say IL like that and if you put all the guys on one island they wont last long ravse you need I woman and I man."
    So, I suppose you're also against infertile or elderly people getting married eh? To you, the only reason to get married is to have children? You are gonna lead one sad and miserable life.
    10. "Because God created us that way!"
    Because GOD DID IT! The answer to all of life's questions.
    11. "Because it's GODS' WAY!"
    Hey, you're cute! Give me a call when you come to terms with your sexuality.
    12. "I believe in traditional marriage because its the right way."
    whatever.
    13. "Because its Right to do it!"
    Because it's right do do what? are you saying you support equal marriage? good job!
    14. "Fatherhood & Motherhood are unique and both necessary. But I do fiercely believe our law must protect gay citizens!"
    Oh, you say you support homosexuality in general, but we shouldn't be allowed to marry because to you, marriage is solely about having children, and we shouldn't be allowed to have the same rights that straight people are entitled to? You condescending bitch!
    15. "I CAN'T BE A PRINCESS WITHOUT A KING & A QUEEN!"
    But what if the King and Queen didn't want you? Would you rather rot away in an orphanage, than to be adopted by a loving and dedicated King and King, or Queen and Queen?
    16. "ADAM & EVE NOT ADAM & STEVE"
    The oldest (and stupidest) argument in the book that straights use when they're against gay marriage. If you're gonna say something completely stupid, at least get a little bit creative.
    17. "I wouldn't be here without my mom AND my dad!"
    Yes... and? care to add anything relevant to the discussion?
    18. "Marriage is NOT A right. It's a call from GOD!"
    Whatever.
    19. I Think everyone deserves A MOM And Dad!"
    I suppose you also think single parents should have their children taken from them, right?
    20. "I support marriage between one man & one woman as the only union which unites children to their parents. Marriage is a child-centered institution not an adult-centered one."
    I know almost all straight marriages only happen because the woman got knocked up, but believe it or not, some people marry because they actually love eachother very much!

  18. #18
    Kien
    Guest

    Re: 20 Reasons to be Against Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by ElmosToe View Post
    ^I can picture cum dribbling from the side of that dude's mouth for some reason.
    Isn't he jailbait though

  19. #19
    JUB Addict loveguys72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,335

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 20 Reasons to be Against Gay Marriage

    Bless them, they have so much growing up to do yet.

  20. #20

    Re: 20 Reasons to be Against Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Kien View Post
    Isn't he jailbait though
    meh, I just get the sense that when he is not out spreading ignorance, he's probably sucking off his buddy in his large walk-in closet.

  21. #21
    JUB Addict umjreon88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    1,119
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 20 Reasons to be Against Gay Marriage

    That is what I got from those 20 people: God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God.

    or

    I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an idiot.
    "... You think the only people who are people
    Are the people who look and think like you ..." - Colours of the Wind by Vanessa Williams

  22. #22
    Count Hedgecula freefall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Jakarta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,685
    Blog Entries
    26

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 20 Reasons to be Against Gay Marriage

    come now, my child. if we were planning to harm you, do you think
    we'd be lurking here beside the path in the darkest part of the forest?

  23. #23
    ecce digitus
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,551

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 20 Reasons to be Against Gay Marriage

    Well for most of these knuckle dragging brainwashed kids....it certainly underscores the argument for forced sterilization.

    Christ Himself would be speechless.

  24. #24
    JUB Addict The Fly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    MPLS
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,504

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 20 Reasons to be Against Gay Marriage

    These are just KIDS! They are parroting the lame garbage of their elders. Some of them will grow up and recognise how backward and belittling their views and statements are, most won't. The heard mentality is strong but erodes with age, experience, and interaction.
    When I see this many kids supporting this level of bigotry I wonder how many of them (certainly some) are cringing inside, because they're gay and know what they're saying/promoting is hateful.

  25. #25
    美しいヨーロッパ Scealle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,911
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 20 Reasons to be Against Gay Marriage

    These kids needs to be
    Somehow half of it relates to religion. Really?

  26. #26
    Keeland
    Guest

    Re: 20 Reasons to be Against Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Scealle View Post
    Somehow half of it relates to religion. Really?
    Why not? If English was good enough for Jesus, it's good enough for me!

  27. #27
    para0402
    Guest

    Re: 20 Reasons to be Against Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Scealle View Post
    These kids needs to be
    Somehow half of it relates to religion. Really?
    Well... they've no other reasons to object to gay marriage besides that.

  28. #28
    JUB Addict mikey3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    3,418

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 20 Reasons to be Against Gay Marriage

    So sad how the youth today are totally brainwashed. Do they not realise that the very versus recited during the sacred wedding ceremony in a crhistian church are based on a deep romantic love between two women, Ruth and Naomi?

    Ruth 1:16-17
    And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God: Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried: the LORD do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me.

    http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.ac...81474977237524
    Inspired - but too tired.

  29. #29

    Re: 20 Reasons to be Against Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Kien View Post
    Isn't he jailbait though
    So you're not interested in turning him because it would be too easy?
    Last edited by Vitamin; March 29th, 2013 at 01:56 PM.
    Don't do scat, kids. It means you're a Republican.

  30. #30
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: 20 Reasons to be Against Gay Marriage

    I always thought the obsession with things all natural was peculiar to the socially left in America, not the right.

  31. #31
    Inactive
    star-warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Home is where the heart is
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    36,614
    Blog Entries
    9

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 20 Reasons to be Against Gay Marriage

    The question should have been :

    'Why do you think divorce is and important institution to keep if marriage is that important?'


  32. #32
    JUB Addict EuroSoccer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    1,312

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 20 Reasons to be Against Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by star-warrior View Post
    The question should have been :

    'Why do you think divorce is and important institution to keep if marriage is that important?'
    Ohhhh the irony.........
    Religious people generally do not believe in Divorce too, like they don't believe in Abortion, they don't accept Homosexuality, they are against wars, they are for love and not hate............that's all on paper, but then when confronted directly with one of those issues they do exactly the opposite.

    That's the contraddiction of Religion.......in those people mind there are 2 sets of rules
    1) The theory
    2) The Practice
    .......and the practice never matches the theory.............just saying.
    That's why I stay well away from Religion......... too much hypocrisy IMO.

  33. #33
    Cerca Trova braex27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Over the Rainbow
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,639

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 20 Reasons to be Against Gay Marriage

    Had to laugh when I read the post. It was too ridiculous not to.
    For all sad words of tongue and pen,
    The saddest are these, 'It might have been.'


  34. #34
    JUB Addict FanofFiction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    4,337

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 20 Reasons to be Against Gay Marriage

    Most of those people didn't seem terribly bright. Many of them had black scribbles on their page, illogical arguements, dazed expressions, etc. And I couldn't help but notice that it didn't appear there was a large crowd with them. Just a few lone "activists" without support.

  35. #35
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 20 Reasons to be Against Gay Marriage

    Honestly, I am so happy there isnt gay marriage... hell by now I would have two fucking alimony checks to write and would have lost all I own TWICE.... no thanks... you can keep legal robbery...
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  36. #36
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: 20 Reasons to be Against Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Honestly, I am so happy there isnt gay marriage... hell by now I would have two fucking alimony checks to write and would have lost all I own TWICE.... no thanks... you can keep legal robbery...
    You can owe child support without being married, or even having been married.

  37. #37
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 20 Reasons to be Against Gay Marriage

    I refer in no way to child support. I believe that is and should be required. You make it then you raise it financially.

    No Alimony. Where a spouse who worked has to maintain the standard of living for the spouse who did not. That may have made sense when women were shunned for divorce or when the nature of life meant women had no method of support.

    However, if two grown adults, both with college degrees, both working and living life separate then one or the other party may be pressed to support the other.

    THAT is theft IMHO. If a man has children with a spouse and leaves him or her with children to raise then they should pay for their portion of that rearing. If the number of children is so great that having a job would be impossible for the spouse then alimony is warranted. However I have seen women who get half a man's retirement pay for the rest of their lives (as long as they remain single) only for having spent a great deal of time with that man. Hell I have seen spouses who used the Sailor's GI BILL to get an education, leaving the Sailor shit out of luck, only to move on into a career based on that education and STILL get a free paycheck for the act of having been married.

    I am not against gay marriage. I posted as a joke. However, I am against legal theft. one would do well to weigh the potential outcomes. P.S. a pre-nup is worth more wiping your ass than for protecting your means.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  38. #38
    JUB Addict EuroSoccer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    1,312

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 20 Reasons to be Against Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Honestly, I am so happy there isnt gay marriage... hell by now I would have two fucking alimony checks to write and would have lost all I own TWICE.... no thanks... you can keep legal robbery...

    I am with you man.
    Although I fully support the right for gay people to ruin their life as much as straight people do
    Last edited by EuroSoccer; March 30th, 2013 at 10:24 AM.

  39. #39
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: 20 Reasons to be Against Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    I refer in no way to child support. I believe that is and should be required. You make it then you raise it financially.
    My first post of the day after waking up. Where that connection came from I honestly don't know.

    No Alimony. Where a spouse who worked has to maintain the standard of living for the spouse who did not. That may have made sense when women were shunned for divorce or when the nature of life meant women had no method of support.

    However, if two grown adults, both with college degrees, both working and living life separate then one or the other party may be pressed to support the other.
    Alimony is based on many factors, one of which is the ability for one of the spouses to support himself or herself, and the enforceability of prenuptial agreements.

    Most states have language that requires spouses to support each other. For example, if you marry in Maryland, it is a crime to cut off your spouse if he or she depends on you. The penalty is jail or fine, or both.

    The idea of alimony is, since the dependent spouse has counted on being married his or her entire life, alimony is an extension of that expectation.

    Sometimes, alimony is a penalty for breaching terms of marriage, adultery being a common one.

  40. #40
    Thankfully Liberal & Gay
    frankfrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois (Agent Provocateur and Refujiunderground you can do it)
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    15,447
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 20 Reasons to be Against Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    "Marriage is a child-centered institution. Not and adult-centered one."

    Oh. Well, I guess all the straight child-free or infertile couples unable to have biological children will have to divorce asap.
    Quote Originally Posted by umjreon88 View Post
    That is what I got from those 20 people: God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God.

    or

    I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an idiot.
    ELEVEN God/religion (out of 20 - I am counting the "Adam and Steve" stuff as religious); TWENTY "I am am idiot."

    Quote Originally Posted by EuroSoccer View Post
    That's the contraddiction of Religion.......in those people mind there are 2 sets of rules
    1) The theory
    2) The Practice
    .......and the practice never matches the theory.............just saying.
    That's why I stay well away from Religion......... too much hypocrisy IMO.
    DO AS I SAY. Not as I do.
    "All legal U. S. residents who are 18 years or older, shall have an unconditional right to vote." - We need a 28th Amendment to the U. S. Constitution which resembles this...NOW!

    VOTING: Just remember: "Be careful of what you DON'T wish for. You might just get it." GET OUT AND VOTE for what you DO wish for.

    "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires" - Susan B. Anthony

  41. #41

    Re: 20 Reasons to be Against Gay Marriage

    Victims of brainwashing. Every one of them. Poor kids.

    But maybe they're right..... think about it....

    1) There are many passages in the Bible saying homosexuals should not be married.

    2) Marriage is for procreation purposes only. Only married people can have children.

    3) Jesus died for heterosexual sins, not homosexual sins so all homosexuals are sinners.

    4) Heaven is only for white Christians heterosexual males who are wealthy, at least on earth. You'll get yours in Heaven. Keep praying.

    5) It's tradition. Tradition never changes.

    .....oh wait.......


    never mind.

  42. #42
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 20 Reasons to be Against Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by EuroSoccer View Post
    I am with you man.
    Although I fully support the right for gay people to ruin their life as much as straight people do
    Yeah I do as well... I was just pointing out what should be obvious but isn't. With proveledge comes consequence... i fully desire that privileged...

    Quote Originally Posted by JockBoy87 View Post
    My first post of the day after waking up. Where that connection came from I honestly don't know.



    Alimony is based on many factors, one of which is the ability for one of the spouses to support himself or herself, and the enforceability of prenuptial agreements.

    Most states have language that requires spouses to support each other. For example, if you marry in Maryland, it is a crime to cut off your spouse if he or she depends on you. The penalty is jail or fine, or both.

    The idea of alimony is, since the dependent spouse has counted on being married his or her entire life, alimony is an extension of that expectation.

    Sometimes, alimony is a penalty for breaching terms of marriage, adultery being a common one.
    Oh I one thousand percent understand the reasoning and the varying laws... well not all the laws but the fact that it varies dramatically from state to state.
    I have just seen anecdotal evidence the process abused so often I don't like it. If a court is going to demand a monetary sum be awarded then they need to set requirements for the spouse to get their shit together. Punitive action is different but should still have limits. No human being on earth should be slave to the care of another simply because they tried and failed at a union of the two. There has to be limits.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  43. #43
    boom boom chaos maker crimsonpaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,676
    Blog Entries
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 20 Reasons to be Against Gay Marriage

    Ignorance/fear is the only reason to be against gay marriage.
    I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it.



  44. #44
    JP.
    Guest

    Re: 20 Reasons to be Against Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by ElmosToe View Post
    ^I can picture cum dribbling from the side of that dude's mouth for some reason.
    Someone has to do it


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.