JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 69
  1. #1

    HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    The vote was 50-49 with 7 dem US Senators voting against it.

    The dem budget raises taxes more taxes than cuts -- $966 billion tax increase -- including turning off $1.2 trillion in automatic tax cuts through the next 9 years.

    The budget includes cuts to Medicare and Medicaid (cue images of Harry Reid pushing a senior citizen over a clift -- like that would ever happen).

    It will be interesting to see if the House and Senate can come up with a comprise.

    Four years is a long time to wait for a budget.

    BREAKING NEWS: Obama has still not presented his budget as required by law. -- although he did provide his NCAA div 1 bracket on time. A man and his priorities.

    BTW, my bracket is losing .. as usual.

    http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-mone...-four-yearscfd

    Cute couple ... congratulations.


  2. #2
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    Obama isn't required by law to present a budget. It's up to the Congress to come up with one. Anything Obama presents are merely suggestions. Stop dicing words and playing with language, and lets learn how the Congress works (and its various budget subcommittees).

    And what losing bracket is that? The unemployed are protected in this budget plan.

    Oh and there have been budgets in past years, they are called appropriation bills... same thing.

    And one thing that hasn't been covered much on this forum... thank goodness Paul Ryan's idiocy was stopped dead in its tracks.

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2929568.html

    By the way the thread title should be: Historical Revisionism.. instead of historic.
    Last edited by GiancarloC; March 23rd, 2013 at 11:42 AM.

  3. #3
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,855

    Code of Conduct

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    Or Hysterical?
    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  4. #4

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    We've gone over this before -- no dicing of words, no playing with the language -- just simple shit. The POTUS is required by law to present a budget proposal by the first Monday of February every year.

    The President Submits a Budget Proposal to Congress
    Following the procedure required by the Congressional Budget and Impoundment Control Act of 1974, the President presents a budget proposal for the coming Fiscal Year to Congress on or before the first Monday in February.
    http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/federa...dget_page1.htm

    The President, in accordance with to the Budget and Accounting Act of 1921, must submit a budget to Congress each year. In its current form, federal budget legislation law (31 U.S.C. 1105(a)) specifies that the President submit a budget between the first Monday in January and the first Monday in February. In recent times, the President's budget submission, entitled Budget of the U.S. Government, has been issued in the first week of February. Thus, President George W. Bush submitted the FY2007 budget in February 2006. The President's budget submission, along with supporting documents and historical budget data, can be found at the Office of Management and Budget's (OMB) website. The President's budget contains detailed information on spending and revenue proposals, along with policy proposals and initiatives with significant budgetary implications.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...budget_process

    Bracket ... are you kidding me? It's March Madness.

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Obama isn't required by law to present a budget. It's up to the Congress to come up with one. Anything Obama presents are merely suggestions. Stop dicing words and playing with language, and lets learn how the Congress works (and its various budget subcommittees).

    And what losing bracket is that? The unemployed are protected in this budget plan.

    Oh and there have been budgets in past years, they are called appropriation bills... same thing.

    And one thing that hasn't been covered much on this forum... thank goodness Paul Ryan's idiocy was stopped dead in its tracks.

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2929568.html

    By the way the thread title should be: Historical Revisionism.. instead of historic.

  5. #5

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    One less talking point for the right wingers. What will they come up with next?

    No doubt they'll whine about it for a while.

  6. #6
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,835

    Code of Conduct

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    What will they come up with next?
    FOUR DEAD AMERICANS IN BENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111


    WHEN WILL WE GET ANSWERS?!


    Clinton blablabla


    Obama...




    bad...


    ...
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  7. #7
    ecce homo rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,018

    Code of Conduct

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    The vote was 50-49 with 7 dem US Senators voting against it.

    The dem budget raises taxes more taxes than cuts -- $966 billion tax increase -- including turning off $1.2 trillion in automatic tax cuts through the next 9 years.

    The budget includes cuts to Medicare and Medicaid (cue images of Harry Reid pushing a senior citizen over a clift -- like that would ever happen).

    It will be interesting to see if the House and Senate can come up with a comprise.

    Four years is a long time to wait for a budget.

    BREAKING NEWS: Obama has still not presented his budget as required by law. -- although he did provide his NCAA div 1 bracket on time. A man and his priorities.

    BTW, my bracket is losing .. as usual.

    http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-mone...-four-yearscfd

    Cute couple ... congratulations.

    I am picturing Seniors being pushed over a Clift.



    Jack. So Sad.

  8. #8
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    We've gone over this before -- no dicing of words, no playing with the language -- just simple shit. The POTUS is required by law to present a budget proposal by the first Monday of February every year.



    http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/federa...dget_page1.htm



    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...budget_process

    Bracket ... are you kidding me? It's March Madness.
    Doesn't fucking cut it. There is nothing there about requiring the President to "submit" a budget. Again pay attention, budgets originate in the various committees and subcommittees in both the House and Senate. Not the President's office. The President has very LITTLE to do with the writing of the budget. Obama isn't violating any law or rule.

    I was talking about unemployment status. That probably should concern some right wingers on here who are unemployed.

    And do something better than citing that crapshoot of a source known as wikipedia.

    http://budget.house.gov/

    Who is the douchebag that heads the House Committee on the Budget? And one has to wonder why nothing productive happens in Congress.

    Again, I'll repeat it quite clear... the President has VERY LITTLE TO DO with the writing of the ACTUAL BUDGET. Most of the BUDGET is written in the committees in the Congress as a whole. The House writes their own shit version while the Senate comes up with something more viable...

  9. #9
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    "No Republicans voted for the Senate plan, and four Democrats opposed it: Mark Pryor of Arkansas, Kay Hagan of North Carolina, Mark Begich of Alaska and Max Baucus of Montana. All four are from red states and are up for re-election in 2014."

    Source Link: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/24/us...ears.html?_r=0

    Some Red State Dems are so USELESS and should go ahead and switch parties...
    Last edited by opinterph; March 23rd, 2013 at 06:16 PM. Reason: added quote tags and source link; Refer to CE&P Posting Guidelines

  10. #10
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    So 4 democrats voted against it? Not the seven mentioned in the OP? What a surprise. Another factual error in the OP's post. And no republicans voted for it? Yes, folks... that says it all. Republicans still don't want to do anything for this country... they are still dragging their feet like a bunch of screaming children that didn't get what they wanted in a candy store.

  11. #11
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    Quote Originally Posted by White Eagle View Post
    Or Hysterical?
    Histrionics is another one that describes this thread.

    I feel a bit of pity though. When everything has gone wrong for certain right wing posters... from lousy sport predictions, to the black guy easily winning re-election, the republican party self imploding, etc... it's been a tough time for our right wing residents.
    Last edited by GiancarloC; March 23rd, 2013 at 04:21 PM.

  12. #12
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    SO they told Ryan to go fuck himself and passed a budget... i guess it is now House republicans turn to say go fuck yourself and we start over from scratch no further ahead than before... but they can say they passed something... how ridiculous and embarrassing for both parties....
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  13. #13

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    Just admit you were wrong and drop it.

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Doesn't fucking cut it. There is nothing there about requiring the President to "submit" a budget. Again pay attention, budgets originate in the various committees and subcommittees in both the House and Senate. Not the President's office. The President has very LITTLE to do with the writing of the budget. Obama isn't violating any law or rule.

    I was talking about unemployment status. That probably should concern some right wingers on here who are unemployed.

    And do something better than citing that crapshoot of a source known as wikipedia.

    http://budget.house.gov/

    Who is the douchebag that heads the House Committee on the Budget? And one has to wonder why nothing productive happens in Congress.

    Again, I'll repeat it quite clear... the President has VERY LITTLE TO DO with the writing of the ACTUAL BUDGET. Most of the BUDGET is written in the committees in the Congress as a whole. The House writes their own shit version while the Senate comes up with something more viable...

  14. #14
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Just admit you were wrong and drop it.
    Wrong about what? I was correct in every post in this thread. Keep up the histrionics.

  15. #15

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Just admit you were wrong and drop it.
    I'll do it!

    Springer, you're wrong.

  16. #16
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,835

    Code of Conduct

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Just admit you were wrong and drop it.
    Jack: dumb inaccurate statement.
    Random user: rebuttal.
    Jack: some quote that has little to nothing to do with the original dumb inaccurate statement.
    Random user: pointing that out.
    Jack: "Just admit you're wrong finally, so I don't have to admit I was wrong!"
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  17. #17

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Jack: dumb inaccurate statement.
    Random user: rebuttal.
    Jack: some quote that has little to nothing to do with the original dumb inaccurate statement.
    Random user: pointing that out.
    Jack: "Just admit you're wrong finally, so I don't have to admit I was wrong!"
    And there's the evangelizing too....... Jesus Christ almighty!

  18. #18
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    Hallowed be thy name, thy budget come, thy will be done, except for them damn republicans!
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  19. #19

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    Too bad Paul Ryan's budget wasn't passed. The Job Cre-A-tors would have gotten a much deserved huge tax break so they can create jobs for the commoners and then the "takers".... better knows as the poor, elderly, veterans and disabled would have their world pulled out from under them. They're leeches anyway.

    It would have been a more accurate portrayal of Satan in The Bible miniseries if they made him look like Paul Ryan. He even has the Eddie Munster widow's peak. What's the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result. Paul Ryan is insane.

  20. #20
    JUB Addict CoolBlue71's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    State of Michigan
    Posts
    1,932

    Code of Conduct

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    Adding this to Jack Springer's thread:


    The Paul Ryan Magical Mystery
    Chop, Dice, and Slice Budget


    By brasch
    March 22, 2013 | http://my.firedoglake.com/brasch/201...-slice-budget/

    He cuts Medicare costs by issuing vouchers—individuals would receive a set amount to buy retirement benefits. This, of course, is on every insurance goliath’s wish list.

    While keeping more than $40 billion in corporate subsidies, Paul Ryan cuts Medicaid, food stamps, and unemployment insurance, mostly by having the federal government issue block grants to the states so they can take care of the poor. Thus, we are likely to have 50 separate programs instead of one—with the expected consequence of the poor and disadvantaged moving from state to state to find jobs and better programs.

    He cuts more than $1.8 trillion from the Affordable Health Care Act that passed both houses of Congress and was declared constitutional by the Supreme Court. The Republicans have brought more than 30 bills to gut the Act; they lost every time. Ryan’s proposal is the political end run that, if successful, would eliminate critical and necessary health care, while shoving more than 30 million Americans, mostly low-income and the middle-class, back into the unprotected category. Of course, every member of Congress and their staffs have premium health coverage and retirement benefits.

    Ryan’s budget, which has the Republicans salivating, would be the lowest in six decades. This doesn’t even take into account there has been significant inflation the past six decades, or that Medicare, Medicaid, NASA, WIC (the women, infant, children nutritional program) and numerous other programs to benefit all Americans didn’t exist six decades ago.

    Paul Ryan—who, amazingly, was an even worse vice-presidential selection than Sarah Palin—has been wasting tax-payers' time and money. It's ironic, given how he has been given props by the suck-up U.S. corporate news media. His bill, as noted, didn't get a single Democratic vote in the House and won't pass the Democratic-majority-controlled Senate. But he's pissing in the wind, perhaps because Ryan is one of those Republicans who, like George W. Bush, think that if you repeat something over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over…it will go through.

  21. #21

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    Trashing Ryan budget is cool, I guess if you're a liberal who likes to spend other people's money.

    Ryan's budget may not be the best however it does address some of the wild spending problems that plague the USA.

    Murray's budget raises taxes almost $1 Trillion in the ....

    FIRST BUDGET TO PASS A SENATE IN OVER FOUR YEARS!!!!

  22. #22

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    Too bad Paul Ryan's budget wasn't passed. The Job Cre-A-tors would have gotten a much deserved huge tax break so they can create jobs for the commoners and then the "takers".... better knows as the poor, elderly, veterans and disabled would have their world pulled out from under them. They're leeches anyway.

    It would have been a more accurate portrayal of Satan in The Bible miniseries if they made him look like Paul Ryan. He even has the Eddie Munster widow's peak. What's the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result. Paul Ryan is insane.
    Ryan's budget was passed by the House.

  23. #23
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    Appropriations which is essentially a budget did pass the Senate.

    http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/defa...ets/budget.pdf

    This one was passed 73-26 by the US Senate. Get a fact check please. One was passed in 2012, 2011 and 2010.

    FACT CHECK PLEASE. Stop repeating the same old rehashed lies. Romney kept repeating a similar lie and failed miserably.

    Ryan's "budget" was a pile of dog shit... that wasn't even worth mentioning as a budget. And wild spending problems? Oh you mean Bush's tax cuts that should expire and the illegal war in Iraq?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Ryan's budget was passed by the House.
    And it was a fucking embarrassment of a "budget" that would have hurt millions of average Americans and give tax breaks to those who own yachts (like most of those in the House of Representatives).
    Last edited by GiancarloC; March 23rd, 2013 at 05:51 PM.

  24. #24
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    FIRST BUDGET TO PASS A SENATE IN OVER FOUR YEARS!!!!

  25. #25

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Trashing Ryan budget is cool, I guess if you're a liberal who likes to spend other people's money.

    Ryan's budget may not be the best however it does address some of the wild spending problems that plague the USA.

    Murray's budget raises taxes almost $1 Trillion in the ....
    Voting for Ryan's budget is cool, I guess if you're a right wing-nut who likes to take labor's money and give it to billionaires and corporations who hide it in overseas bank accounts.

    Ryan's budget may not be the best. Enough said. Wild spending problems.... like subsidies to oil companies.

    The guy is a idiotic parasite who's lived on the government tit all his life. He's in the hip pocket of sociopaths like the Koch brothers and hands everything to the parasitic money grubbing class.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Ryan's budget was passed by the House.
    You mean the republican controlled house who's approval ratings are the lowest in history?
    Last edited by CowboyBob; March 23rd, 2013 at 06:15 PM.

  26. #26
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    As far as the US Congress...

    http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/m...ffic-jams.html

    Q6 What do you have a higher opinion of:
    Congress or lice?
    Congress .................................................. ...... 19%
    Lice .................................................. ............... 67%
    Not sure .................................................. ........ 15%
    And Congress is less popular than cockroaches and lice... lol. Nice analogy.

    http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/ripti...only_thing.php



    Beaten by Paris Hilton! LOL.

    And the House has even lower approval ratings than the Senate...

  27. #27

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    The republican controlled congress' low approval rating is because of things like their passage of the Ryan budget. And their failure to work with the President, only obstruct. It's surprising anyone would boast about congress passing Ryan's budget.

    Why can't these right-wing radicals realize they were soundly defeated in 2012? The American voting public rejected destructive ideas like the Ryan budget and the moron submits it again?

    It must be true..... if you have looks you don't have brains. Look at the rest of their political party. Some of their best looking facades hide the dumbest thinking in the country.

    Hire the handicapped? Wisconsin did..... they gave Paul Ryan a job, also the criminally minded governor Scott Walker.

  28. #28
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,835

    Code of Conduct

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    Lower than STALIN's, let's not ever forget that. It's the Stalin Congress.

    And why does Jack talk about raising taxes as if that's a bad thing? Taxes in the US are among the lowest in the world, and the country suffers from it. I know raising taxes is never popular, but it's usually necessary, and the economic stability of a country shouldn't be held hostage to populism ALL THE TIME.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  29. #29

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    You guys are incredible.

    If a conservative found the solution for cheap renewable fuel to replace gas, you'd want him strung up and hung.

    Normal people can understand why there are only a few people chatting on CEP now -- no opposing views allowed by the CEP Thugs.

  30. #30

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    I'm not sure if you would know a fact-check if it bit you on the butt.

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Appropriations which is essentially a budget did pass the Senate.

    http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/defa...ets/budget.pdf

    This one was passed 73-26 by the US Senate. Get a fact check please. One was passed in 2012, 2011 and 2010.

    FACT CHECK PLEASE. Stop repeating the same old rehashed lies. Romney kept repeating a similar lie and failed miserably.

    Ryan's "budget" was a pile of dog shit... that wasn't even worth mentioning as a budget. And wild spending problems? Oh you mean Bush's tax cuts that should expire and the illegal war in Iraq?

    - - - Updated - - -



    And it was a fucking embarrassment of a "budget" that would have hurt millions of average Americans and give tax breaks to those who own yachts (like most of those in the House of Representatives).

  31. #31
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    You guys are incredible.

    If a conservative found the solution for cheap renewable fuel to replace gas, you'd want him strung up and hung.

    Normal people can understand why there are only a few people chatting on CEP now -- no opposing views allowed by the CEP Thugs.
    There are NO solutions in Paul Ryan's "budget plan". It's more of the same crap he's been peddling the last year or so. It's a pile of rubbish that would harm millions of people.

    And a conservative finding a solution for cheap renewable fuel? Yeah and I created the great wall of China in a day. Not going to happen.

    I'm not sure if you would know a fact-check if it bit you on the butt.
    Now resort to personal attacks when your entire argument has failed. What else is new?
    Last edited by GiancarloC; March 23rd, 2013 at 07:40 PM.

  32. #32

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    You guys are incredible.

    If a conservative found the solution for cheap renewable fuel to replace gas, you'd want him strung up and hung.

    Normal people can understand why there are only a few people chatting on CEP now -- no opposing views allowed by the CEP Thugs.
    Tantrums aren't pretty.

    A conservative would NEVER find a solution for cheap renewable fuel to replace gas. A conservative would market it at an expensive price and use the money to hire a lobbyist to rent a republican congressman to crush all the opposition. Besides republican-served oil companies would buy the formula from him /her and hide it in a safe.

    CEP thugs...? You're chatting here so that makes you one too. And there's a very good reason why your kind aren't around here anymore. Don't go blaming it on the Democratic Truth-Tellers.

  33. #33
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    And there's a very good reason why your kind aren't around here ...
    Most gays trend liberal. I think that's no secret. While there may be a spiral of silence going on, that doesn't mean the board would be evenly represented.

  34. #34
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,030

    Code of Conduct

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    So 4 democrats voted against it? Not the seven mentioned in the OP? What a surprise. Another factual error in the OP's post. And no republicans voted for it? Yes, folks... that says it all. Republicans still don't want to do anything for this country... they are still dragging their feet like a bunch of screaming children that didn't get what they wanted in a candy store.
    Thank you---you always speak the truth-----GOP care more about power than the country---they had so much power for so long and can't accept working with anyone---as it's been a long time since they had to.

  35. #35

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    OK, I read the article wrong. The seven dem's were undecided until the end and 4 voted against the dem budget.

    Anymore purses you want to throw?

  36. #36
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,835

    Code of Conduct

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    Quote Originally Posted by JockBoy87 View Post
    Most gays trend liberal. I think that's no secret. While there may be a spiral of silence going on, that doesn't mean the board would be evenly represented.
    Of course it wouldn't be. I once posted a topic about it. I don't think the board SHOULD be evenly represented. That was my problem with a certain moderator who was a conservative, yet the most aggressive and active of the mod team. It was just completely skewed, since it's not a legitimate representation of the gay community.

    Being gay is a spit in the face of most conservative sensibilities. It is perfectly natural that therefore most gays would be liberal, and most conservative gays would have all sorts of double-think issues. In Jack's case? He just never acknowledges any of the MANY aspects in which his deity - the GOP - has been actively trying to make him second class. Mum's the word, and if he doesn't talk about it, it's not happening, right?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    OK, I read the article wrong. The seven dem's were undecided until the end and 4 voted against the dem budget.

    Anymore purses you want to throw?
    Well, it's a similar number to the Republicans who sometimes vote for gay marriage in random places. Just an example that we don't go in lockstep, so basically an argument AGAINST one of your talking points.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  37. #37
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,855

    Code of Conduct

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    I'm astonished!!!!!!! Springer admits he's wrong. Could he be wrong about anything else? Dum! Dum! Dummmmmmmmm!
    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  38. #38

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    Quote Originally Posted by White Eagle View Post
    I'm astonished!!!!!!! Springer admits he's wrong. Could he be wrong about anything else? Dum! Dum! Dummmmmmmmm!
    Read back and check their predictions of the 2012 election outcome. Every one was wrong. Some said Romney would win in a landslide. If they're wrong about that what else are they wrong about?

    It's bitterness about the man they so hate with a passion.... Barack Obama...... being re-elected. They can't process it. They feel like losers so they lash out.

  39. #39
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,855

    Code of Conduct

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    Read back and check their predictions of the 2012 election outcome. Every one was wrong. Some said Romney would win in a landslide. If they're wrong about that what else are they wrong about?

    It's bitterness about the man they so hate with a passion.... Barack Obama...... being re-elected. They can't process it. They feel like losers so they lash out.
    Just wait till Hill gets it in 16.
    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  40. #40
    ecce homo rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,018

    Code of Conduct

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    Read back and check their predictions of the 2012 election outcome. Every one was wrong. Some said Romney would win in a landslide. If they're wrong about that what else are they wrong about?

    It's bitterness about the man they so hate with a passion.... Barack Obama...... being re-elected. They can't process it. They feel like losers so they lash out.

    It certainly has sent most of the right wing republican reactionaries flying for cover. It is like they have lost direction entirely and sit there day after day covered in Cheeto dust and smelling of Bourbon and urine as their vision for a meaner, stupider America slips from their grasp.

    Watching them flounder and panic on television or reading their shrill nonsense on the interwebz is both sad and exhilarating at the same time.

  41. #41

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Of course it wouldn't be. I once posted a topic about it. I don't think the board SHOULD be evenly represented. That was my problem with a certain moderator who was a conservative, yet the most aggressive and active of the mod team. It was just completely skewed, since it's not a legitimate representation of the gay community.

    Being gay is a spit in the face of most conservative sensibilities. It is perfectly natural that therefore most gays would be liberal, and most conservative gays would have all sorts of double-think issues. In Jack's case? He just never acknowledges any of the MANY aspects in which his deity - the GOP - has been actively trying to make him second class. Mum's the word, and if he doesn't talk about it, it's not happening, right?

    - - - Updated - - -
    so............ you think you took a moderator down?

    You'll go to the end of the earth to promote your ego.

  42. #42
    ecce homo rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,018

    Code of Conduct

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    ^ And where will you stop there, eh Jack?

    I also think that you need to read the post again. You are just making shit up now.

  43. #43

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    ^ And where will you stop there, eh Jack?

    I also think that you need to read the post again. You are just making shit up now.
    Yep. Springer is scraping the bottom of the barrel now.

    Springer, stop it.

  44. #44
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,835

    Code of Conduct

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    so............ you think you took a moderator down?

    You'll go to the end of the earth to promote your ego.
    I took a moderator down? Sheesh, I must be really dangerous O.o
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  45. #45
    ecce homo rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,018

    Code of Conduct

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    ^ I don't understand what the fuck Springer's on about anyway.

    It is still the same three moderators listed for this forum. No one has been 'taken down' by anyone.

  46. #46
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    OK, I read the article wrong. The seven dem's were undecided until the end and 4 voted against the dem budget.

    Anymore purses you want to throw?
    Your posts are riddled with factual errors... it's not just reading the article wrong.

  47. #47
    JUB Addict T-Rexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,722

    Code of Conduct

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Four years is a long time to wait for a budget.
    We are living in an era when budgets are strangely useless things.

    When GWB took office in 2001, he inherited the first balanced budget in decades. He immediately announced that a balanced budget meant that taxes were too high, so he cut them to create the most massive deficit in American history.

    Then, Republicans announced that the only way to balance the deficit they had created was to cut valuable social programs.

    If Obama were to miraculously balance the budget (after the GWB tax cuts, two wars, and the Bush depression), Republicans would immediately announce that that meant that taxes were too high, and that more social programs needed to be cut. Republicans do no believe in fiscal responsibility, they believe only in deficit spending.

    Which means that Republicans cannot be trusted with a budget. So, what is the point in proposing one?
    Last edited by T-Rexx; March 24th, 2013 at 11:03 AM.

  48. #48
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    Republicans want "fiscal responsibility" only when a democrat is in power. When a republican is in power they endorse reckless spending. The highly illegal war in Iraq and Bush tax cuts have pushed this nation into deficits for years to come. And republicans want to somehow blame that on Obama? It's pretty much screwball logic.

  49. #49
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,855

    Code of Conduct

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    Too bad Paul Ryan's budget wasn't passed. The Job Cre-A-tors would have gotten a much deserved huge tax break so they can create jobs for the commoners and then the "takers".... better knows as the poor, elderly, veterans and disabled would have their world pulled out from under them. They're leeches anyway.

    It would have been a more accurate portrayal of Satan in The Bible miniseries if they made him look like Paul Ryan. He even has the Eddie Munster widow's peak. What's the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result. Paul Ryan is insane.
    What was it to repeal ObamaCare? 31, 33. 34 times? You can look in his eyes and see how crazy he is. His eyes are crooked. And he has a widow's peak just like Eddie Munster. That alone tells you he's crazy. Do you see what I just did? I mentioned Eddie Munster, so I'm doing the same thing over and over. Just 2. But I don't care, I'm gonna leave it.




    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ryanwidowspeak.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	7.8 KB 
ID:	940121Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eddiemunster.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	6.2 KB 
ID:	940120
    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  50. #50

    Re: HISTORIC: Dem's in the Senate Pass First Budget in Over 4 Years!

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Your posts are riddled with factual errors... it's not just reading the article wrong.
    ... and yet you can't admit that the POTUS is required by law to present a budget proposal when all the facts were given.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.