JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 51 to 55 of 55
  1. #51

    Re: Is Obama just another politician?

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMajestic View Post
    Man you NEED to stop the Madness....Tim Scott was anointed by Tea-Party GrandFather Jim DeMint then appointed by Tea-Party backed Gov. Haley...

    Do your homework you Slacker...
    The point is, that the support for Scott proves that the opposition to Obama is not based on his race, but his policies, however much you may want to think it is racist.

  2. #52
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Is Obama just another politician?

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMajestic View Post
    Man you NEED to stop the Madness....Tim Scott was anointed by Tea-Party GrandFather Jim DeMint then appointed by Tea-Party backed Gov. Haley...

    Do your homework you Slacker...
    Don't respond to a classic strawman and red herring... not worth it. Tim Scott is a tea party wacko... kinda like the disgraced Allen West.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    The point is, that the support for Scott proves that the opposition to Obama is not based on his race, but his policies, however much you may want to think it is racist.
    That's complete bullsh*t. The opposition to Obama is definitely based on his race... a great part of it...

  3. #53
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is Obama just another politician?

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    The point is, that the support for Scott proves that the opposition to Obama is not based on his race, but his policies, however much you may want to think it is racist.
    There was no State-wide support for Scott by Republican Voters here in South Carolina. He had the support of his District when they elected him to represent them and that's it. Scott was quiet during his short term as a Rep. His name didnt carry weight state-wide...

    The Republican Party needed a Token Minority so DeMint and The Tea Baggers Pressured Haley into appointing Scott...She had to play along because they needed a Black Face to put on the Senate Floor for show-&-tell...

    "Scott wasnt appointed to the Senate because he was Black but ONLY because of his opposing Polices.."....LOL....TOTAL BullShit and you're Ignorant if you think any different...

  4. #54
    Impish and Mercurial Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,679

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is Obama just another politician?

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    The point is, that the support for Scott proves that the opposition to Obama is not based on his race, but his policies, however much you may want to think it is racist.
    You jest surely?
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  5. #55
    JUB Addict vulgar_newcomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    St. Petersburg
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,697

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is Obama just another politician?

    Quote Originally Posted by kevin23 View Post
    What has happened to the universal healthcare? I never hear anything about it anymore.

    Because you have not been keeping up with the ACA, (which is not universal healthcare) doesn't mean things have not been changing. There have been many changes and if you have a policy either private or through a employer I would imagine you received information via the provider as required by law regarding new coverages implemented in 2011, & 2012 for added coverage such as physicals, testing, & inoculations (i.e flu shots) that must be covered. There are tax benefits and further parts of the program as well. Yet it won't be fully up and running until 2014.

    There are good and bad things about ACA, it may appear lackluster but a great deal of crap written on it by its opponents are just lies and trolling urban myths. The ACA is far from what reform is needed for cost control, yet its a good start. Far better than anything ever done, and the Republicans wish nothing would get done. They are happy with the statu quo

    Likely other things listed in your post you are equally unread on. Its so cliche to say the obvious "Google is your friend", but then again you really don't sound like you give a shit about facts but just stirring it. Of course if you are not directly related as a American this would be understandable but then why even bring it up?

    The simple answer to your question yes Obama is a politician. As is a garter snake a snake but a far less dangerous &. gentler snake then the venomous spitting cobra . Those spitting cobras lost the top seat in 2008 and in 2012, a even more dangerous serpent tried to take the white house.

    Here is a timeline and with this link you can learn even more about the Affordable Care Act.

    http://www.healthcare.gov/law/timeline/index.html

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.